All Comments on 'The Fuck It List - Ch. 01'

by macymadison

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a delightful surprise to read a first-rate piece of narrative here. Thank you.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 1 year ago

Great start. Looking forward to more checkmarks on the list. Thank you.

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxabout 1 year ago

Exquisite in its taking and giving.

PoeticwolfPoeticwolfabout 1 year ago

Amazing. A descriptive adventure down the rabbit hole for the senses. Articulate, refined with extraordinary finesse. Truly the most eloquent story I have had the pleasure to

read.

ipreferoralipreferoralabout 1 year ago

Excellent writing!

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 1 year ago
5 stars

The perfect story is hard to write , but you just did that , what started as a sad and horrible position for anyone to find themselves in , you managed to make it seem right in the end .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have to keep on writing this story. This is one of the best I've ever read on this site. Your characterization, pacing, choice of metaphors, and style is exquisite!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

YUMmmmm Exciting story..!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

It will be interesting to see how he gets out of life the last six months or so!

5

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

Your writing is much too good for this lowly place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Top 1% for mechanics, style, descriptive narrative... Congratulations and thank you. I must check out some of your other works.

pcman1950pcman1950about 1 year ago

Towering, monumental, elemental, inspiring. So pleased to see "ch 01" appended to the title. 5 + fave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The incurable romantic in me wants Michael to return to Net, tell her the whole story, and ask her to join him on his final journey. However, this story is so exquisitely written that I’ll follow it wherever it leads without complaint. 5 stars.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

As someone who has lost a lives partner to the big C I started to read this with some trepidation but, as the story unfolded and I got in to it I realised it was a story I could enjoy it is So good, looking forward to subsequent chapters . Five stars.

Inquiring_MindInquiring_Mindabout 1 year ago

Sweet. Sexy. Adorable. Like taking a great shower.

millionairenextdoormillionairenextdoorabout 1 year ago

All the requisites were here; antagonist, protagonist, hero and damsel in blue dress.

Excellent prose, enjoyed every word. Thank you so much.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Excellent start. There's a connection with him and Net, I hope he keeps in touchor takes her with him. Five stars, looking for more.

WishFullWishFull9 months ago

OMG, what a good one! So erotic.

Thanks.

johjenkins_001johjenkins_0017 months ago

I absolutely love this story and look forward to reading the rest of it and your other stories. You are a very good writer. This is very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous