All Comments on 'The Fuck It List Ch. 02'

by macymadison

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was amazing!

pcman1950pcman1950about 1 year ago

Fantastical & fantastic! 5 & fave.

ericthebardericthebardabout 1 year ago

This was incredibly hot. Your use of language and structure of your sentences evoked sensation and a sensual, spiritual aspect that heightened the entire work.

Fucking amazing.

rnebularrnebularabout 1 year ago

Hot! Thank you for the continuation, I'm beginning to like Michael. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yup!

Ericthebard summed it up perfectly. No sense trying to improve on that assessment !

gooddickensgooddickensabout 1 year ago

Your writing perfectly captures the magic and atmosphere of the French Quarter. You clearly have spent good time there and are so good at putting it into words. Thank you.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Awesome story. Can't wait for more. Five stars.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Looking forward to see how this progresses. Thank you.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Looking forward to see how this progresses. Thank you.

DomHotWifeDomHotWifeabout 1 year ago

I’ve read your first 2 chapters of you story & eagerly await the next installment. Personally, I think anyone who doesn’t award both of your stories 5 stars isn’t worthy to read the next installment. Anyone who doesn’t give them the highest accolades is too inhibited, too repressed, too constrained, & too deficient in human sensibility & passion to absorb the nuance of your writing. I hope you continue your rich, sensuous imagery & character development in your next installment. Please, “macymadison,” ignore any insensitive dolts who don’t or can’t appreciate your work.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Tantalising, spiritual, lusty, probably all contradiction one to the other but a deep story well written .

Blue90aBlue90aabout 1 year ago

I love Cafe Beignet and have stayed at Montreal one several times. Great story

MrViixMrViixabout 1 year ago

You're a talented writer; your prose is exquisite. Few storytellers can transport me into the scene, as you do, so vividly and sensuously. Thank you for sharing your gift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous