The Fuck It List Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, couldn't have been, he thought and shook his head and stretched. She was lovely. In fact, she was a long-haired, blonde mermaid, a goddess, a fertility goddess with a body like that. She was barely eighteen though and she was George's daughter and maybe most important of all; Katie could have any man on the planet. All she'd have to do is snap her fingers or give one of those heated stares with her sometimes blue, sometimes green eyes.

He put on shorts before he came downstairs, and a tee shirt as well. The scent was bacon and Michael could hear it sizzling in a pan. He heard coffee percolating as well and couldn't help but grin. "Why didn't I think you were the cooking type?" he asked Katie before he walked around the breakfast bar and patted her head. It felt like a silly gesture, as if she weren't almost as tall as him, as if she hadn't shared his bed. "Good morning, Katie Kit Kat," he used the old nickname as he grabbed a cup and watched her. She flipped her hair back over one shoulder and her breasts shifted in the tee shirt. Her hips wound back and forth as she moved from one pan to another on the stove. No matter what silly name he used, she was a full-grown woman.

"Morning," she smiled and her eyes lit up. "I just woke up hungry for pancakes. I don't know why," Katie shrugged and the tee shirt fell a little down her shoulder. Revealing more of that golden shimmer of skin, she was still pale, but she glowed as if the sun were actually radiating from inside. Youth, Michael felt his forehead wrinkle as he drew his brows together, she was just too new not to sparkle.

He poured coffee from the pot and asked, "Can I get you some?"

"Yes please, put a ton of cream and sugar in mine," Katie was busy taking the bacon out of the pan and arranging it on a plate. "While you're in the fridge, can you get the syrup?" she asked.

Michael did as he was asked and thought wistfully that it had been forever since he'd had this kind of intimacy. This shared space. Maybe after all this time, he'd be capable of being a boyfriend. Maybe even a husband. Maybe he'd even enjoy it, if only he weren't about to take the dirt nap.

He took a seat on a white barstool and inhaled deeply. It smelled buttery and the pancakes smelled like freshly baked bread. The bacon was perfectly browned and she even had real butter. There was a whole crock of it half melted and ready to be spread over pancakes. Now he was ravenous and his stomach made it known with a loud growl.

"Dude," Katie heard and cracked up. "I guess you needed breakfast too."

"Yeah, I don't know why. I've just been really hungry lately."

"Maybe you're growing," Katie said with a smirk as she set down a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of him. "That's what you always used to say to me. You know when I was a kid and Pauline was always shaming me for having seconds."

Michael nodded, it still stung. Not being a father himself, Michael tried not to judge but her mother had seemed intent on handing down the same eating disorder that she had. It had hurt to watch a little girl's shoulders shrink in defeat after being told no. "I remember," he whispered. He'd never mentioned it to George, even though he'd wanted to.

"Good thing I never listened to her," Katie sighed and brought her own plate, heaping with food, to sit next to him. Watching her the butter and the syrup, watching her lick her index finger and savor the taste, it was carnal. Katie stuffed a piece of bacon into her mouth and the noises that came from Katie as she relished the food were pure sex. This wasn't helping keep his cock politely undercover in the pleated shorts.

"Yeah, very good," Michael murmured. Katie was zaftig, that was the word. She burst with a robust sexuality that seemed to ooze from her supple flesh. Her mother, Pauline, was attractive in the face but her body was a lean line of muscle, almost as if she'd determined to trim off anything feminine.

"So, I was thinking about something," Katie licked a bit of melted butter from her lips, "I was wondering if you'd do something for me?" Her voice lilted and she gave him that flirtatious smile that sealed the deal. Yes, yes to whatever it was. Yes to everything. How could he say no? She probably needed some money. She was a rich kid but it was probably for weed or something else that George and Pauline wouldn't approve of. To hell with it, Michael wanted her last memories of him to be fond ones.

"Sure," he told her before he dipped a piece of bacon into a puddle of syrup.

Katie sounded hesitant, a little shy, which wasn't like her at all. It started out so quietly, Michael had to lean in to hear every word. "I was thinking that you'd be the perfect guy to have anal sex with for the first time."

Then there wasn't any sound. It was as if all the sounds, the hum of the fan, the click of the refrigerator, the birds outside, the breeze coming through the window, it all stopped and held its breath, waiting for Michael's answer.

"Me?" he gasped, hoping that he didn't choke on his food.

"Yeah, you," Katie set down her fork and began to count the reasons on her fingers, "I can trust you, I know you. You're not some douchebag guy my age, because believe me, they're all douchebags."

He just nodded, keep going Katie Kit Kat.

"You're older so you're experienced. You'll want to make my first time good. You'll be patient and go slowly. I know that you wouldn't hurt me." She had run out of fingers and then added with a shrug, "Besides we love each other, right?"

"Right," he nodded, there was that. He did love her. She was like the daughter that he'd never had. A generous portion of his money was going into a trust for Katie when he passed. Even though he hadn't seen her in years, Michael had always been faithful with cards and presents. He'd been as affectionate with her as any woman in his life, at least up until now.

"So, what do you say?" Katie picked up the fork again and cut up a pancake. "And before you even bring it up, of course I'd never tell Dad. So you don't have to worry about that."

What did he say? God, a few weeks ago, before Dr. Gregory had given him the death sentence, Michael wouldn't even entertain it. He would have jumped up and gotten dressed. He would have wrestled his aching hard-on into pants and he would have left with nothing more than a polite, "thanks for breakfast." He would have flushed all the way down his neck. He would have felt the hot embarrassment wash over him. Later, he would have talked himself into what a good thing that it was that he'd kept his head and what a ridiculous idea.

Then of course, he would have stroked himself and imagined having Katie exactly as she wanted. When he had a tremendous orgasm all over himself, a part of him, albeit a small one, would regret his decision.

But since the whole death thing had come up, Michael had a new perspective. "Are you sure about this, Katie?" he was slow with his words. "First times are usually the ones that you remember forever. You really want to remember me like that?"

Although, he couldn't think of a nicer way for his goddaughter to remember him, actually.

Her eyes got big and in this light they were more green than blue. Katie didn't have any makeup on, her hair was wild and free and her cheeks were pink and her lips were shiny with butter. Michael couldn't remember the last time that he'd seen a more beautiful woman. Katie shook her head yes.

"Well, then I think we should do it," Michael told her before he kissed her forehead.

***

The morning had flown by with their preparations. They had showered privately and the alone time was a relief and yet, the suspense was killing him. Michael forbade himself to jack off in the shower, even though the whole time, his dick was a perfect tent peg. Pulsing and dripping, just soaping it up was almost more than he could bear. He had bitten his bottom lip hard and turned the water all the way to cold so that he could show a little restraint.

Listening to Katie in the bathtub was sensory overload. Michael imagined the water caressing her legs. He could almost see the bubbles on her toes and he could visualize her small hands running the soap over her soft spill of breasts. He tried to picture her nipples. The shapes that he had spied in the front of her bikini but hadn't yet seen in real life, Michael imagined them being a soft shade of pink. The color of a rosebud. Not quite in bloom yet, delicate and tender, ripe and almost ready to open.

As she finished her preparations in her bathroom, Katie called to Michael, "Can you bring candles? There's a bunch around the house. I just always think that's romantic."

Michael was grateful for something to do that kept his hands occupied. Within ten minutes, he had placed candles on every surface of her bedroom. It hit him and almost knocked the wind out of him. This wasn't the guest bedroom, this was Katie's bedroom. She had a canopy bed, like someone nicknamed Katie Kit Kat should have. Pieces of white, gossamer fabric were wrapped around the bed and the curtains were pulled back, inviting him inside. She had a string of lights around the top and the lights ran down the columns of the bed. The sheets were pink and Michael bent to smell them, to take it all in. Katie's scent was undeniable and more than a little intoxicating. Not so much perfume, maybe it was lotion or her conditioner. It smelled of damp flowers after a warm day, heavily scented in the twilight.

It was magic, just like the rest of her.

Katie walked into the bedroom completely naked and Michael had to hold his hand out to the bed to catch himself, to steady himself on his feet. "Jesus," he wasn't even sure if he said it out loud, there was nothing else to say.

"Is that good?" Katie asked in a small voice as she came closer and closer. She quickly closed the space between them until all that Michael could smell was her soap and her sex.

"Very good," he whispered, his whole body trembling.

His goddaughter reached down his body. She ran just the tips of her fingers over his skin, down his chest, where his heart beat a hundred miles an hour; down the center of his belly that made him gulp nervously; down to the center of his boxers where the head of his cock had never quite fit inside. It had insisted that it wanted to take a look around. She looked him in the eye as she touched the head of his dick. "Are you going to take those off, Uncle Mike?" she whispered as she massaged his glans, rubbing his precum back into his aching flesh.

Fuck, she couldn't call him that. "Yes," he hooked his fingers in the waistband, "but do you think that for now, for this afternoon, I could just be Michael?"

"Uncle makes it too pervy?" Katie chuckled and her face was pink.

"Yeah."

Katie took a step back and then another one and sat on the edge of her bed. Her breasts shifted and rested and her thighs were wide open. "Okay, I promise, I'll just call you Michael if you take off the shorts and come here." She was showing him her sweet, secret places, bare and the same pink that he'd imagined her nipples were. In fact, she was almost the same pink as the sheets and a groan erupted from Michael's lips as he took it all in.

He dropped the boxers and his feet somehow led him to the bed. There was no thought, no reasoning left. Michael almost fell to his knees in front of her and looked up, taking in the gloriousness of her. Her hair was a golden waterfall down her back. Her breasts were tipped and her nipples were plucked and pointed and ached for a tongue. She was a girl between her legs, bare and demure little lips that were folded back to show him that further inside, she was sopping wet and too excited to hide her need. Her inner lips were the rose in full bloom, pink, almost red, wet and slick and inviting.

God, her clitoris was half exposed already. Her hood half up, her bud engorged and with every breath she took, her body seemed to shine with her inner heat.

Michael felt that on his knees was best. In fact, on his knees was perfect since he was out of his mind with want and felt that it was only appropriate to beg her for this. He reached up and lapped the tip of her right nipple with the edge of his tongue as his fingers sank into the meaty top of both thighs. "Katie, my god, you're the most beautiful girl," his voice shook with want as his mouth led him to the other nipple. He wanted to leave her wet and dripping with his saliva, all over her whole body preferably. He supped and licked and let his ravenous mouth lead the way down, down along the crease under both heavy breasts. Michael lifted them one at a time and studied them with kisses. Then down to her waist and her doughy little roll there. He slipped his tongue into the creases and tasted her there. Then down to her hips where Katie let out a low moan as Michael nibbled her curves, meandering all on the way, all part of the journey to her luscious pussy.

He was so thirsty for her. Michael tipped her back onto the mattress a bit so that her clitoris was easily accessible. As he looked up, he was delighted to see that Katie watched intently, dimples showing as she smiled at him. Michael held her legs up by her calves and kept his eyes locked onto hers as he let his tongue find her. Thinking with every little lick, every lingering lap, yes my sweet girl, yes, I do love you.

"Michael," Katie groaned his name and it was a deep, husky sound of passion and need.

She was soaked and her clit vibrated under his tongue and Michael felt his hands grip her legs tight. He needed them up like this, spread wide, exposed, everything available for his mouth; damn really his whole face. He lapped eagerly at her clit, feeling the round bead strum from his attention. The pulse of it entered his body and worked its way down.

He also needed his hands firmly placed on her legs so that he wouldn't touch himself. It would be so easy, so fucking easy, maybe even without touching himself. Licking her like this, in this bedroom, on this bed, so many things that were so wrong and yet, inexplicably, perfectly right. She tasted like sweet cream and the liquid spilled from her pussy down the side of the mattress and her little cries were so tender and sweet and how could that really be wrong?

He moved his mouth down to her entry and licked there. He collected a whole mouthful of her delicious wetness and savored her like a rare vintage before swallowing and moving back up to her clitoris. Katie pounded in his mouth and when he held her bud between his lips and unleashed his tongue on her there, she moaned and her legs shivered in his hands. Her body shook and it made the mattress moan under her weight. There was nothing else that he wanted more than to suck on her clit and feel it thump in his mouth as it counted the beats of her first orgasm.

"Michael, fuck," she cried out and Katie seemed to know just what his mouth had been dreaming of because her small hands were twisted in his hair and she drug him down to her. His goddaughter pushed her round body up from the saturated mattress and guided him to her clit. "God yes, please," she begged in a throaty whisper. Her clit magically came forth from the hood, completely bared, hard as a stone, shining with her wetness. Michael stopped and watched it, he held his breath and marveled at what a thing of beauty. She was a rosebud, tender and perfectly made and she wanted him to taste her sweet, young body.

"Yes," he answered. His voice muffled in her folds, his tongue washed her clit, up and down as his lips sucked her tightly. With every lick, he could feel it building inside of her, the thunderous need building, more and more, growing. The scream that she kept inside as she bit down on her lips and pulled his hair so hard. Her calves twitched as he sucked harder and pushed his nose into her velvet places. His lips drew her in deeper and deeper and Michael trembled as he felt the wave rise inside her, just about to crash.

"Michael," she screamed his name as she stiffened in his arms, her legs were straight and her thighs flexed as she doused him with her sweet, little girl juices. She poured wetness down his face, down his mouth, down his neck. She gushed and dripped onto his chest and Michael drank and drank. He gulped down her milk as fast as possible but still it wasn't enough. A tremor rode through her body and then she released one more little cry, something small, something like a sound that she made in her sleep and then her fingers let go of his hair.

Michael's dick bobbed and begged for release as he released her clit and just licked up the mess. Katie had cum down the side of the bed and everything was wet like a dewy, spring evening. Michael had determined, if he had to spend the whole rest of the afternoon and night on his knees like this, he would, to make sure that she never forgot her first time.

He looked up to her face and smiled into her bare skin as she stared at him. There was heat in her drowsy eyes. Katie looked wanton and full of lust and her hair was wild all around her. Her cheeks were as pink as her pussy and she never told him to stop, she never even tried to take her legs back. But it was her eyes, her magical eyes, heavy lidded and passionate, that with her innocent face. That was the most pornographic thing that Michael had ever seen.

Still, looking into her eyes was one thing, but he had to be practical as well. "Roll over for me, my love," he whispered and watched as Katie silently obeyed him. Fuck, her huge, white globes jostled and bounced into place as his goddaughter got to her knees and thrust the fullness of her ass back at him.

"Like this?" she wanted to know.

"Oh, baby love," he sighed as he touched her gently, so gently, as if he was afraid that if he moved too quickly that she'd change her mind. The tips of his fingers slipped around the fullness of her cheeks. He started near the top and wound all the way around. Michael let his fingers feel the heaviness of each cheek, the swell and the roundness, the satin skin. He pressed his forehead to her bottom as his hands explored and he whispered, "my sweet, little Katie Kit Kit."

Finally he couldn't wait any longer. There was her crack, her opening and she shifted her legs so that she was wide open for him. Katie's pussy still dripped clear liquid and Michael reached out to capture some on his finger. He drug his finger back, from her pussy, along her perineum, to her tiny anus. It was so small, wrinkled shut. She smelled sweet there as he inhaled deeply and touched her with her own orgasmic fluid.

Katie let out a sound, a sound that came with a shiver. It could have been fear but he watched the way that the backs of her thighs shook and he realized that he was just touching virgin flesh. She was delighted in the new sensation and Michael let the tip of his tongue flick over her anus. Katie shook once more, a quiver of want. She'd been thinking of this for far too long.

Michael reached up, through her thighs, to her clit once again and circled it slowly as he licked her asshole. Katie thrust her hips back into his mouth and then pushed them forward into his finger. The bed groaned with this new tempo. Michael's saliva eased into her, the tiny line that he supposed represented her rear opening and for a moment, he wondered how anything could fit inside. He lapped and licked and rubbed her clit and Katie's hips bucked like an animal. She was an animal about to be pinned, mated, and taken and she was ready for it.

With his left hand, Michael firmly slid his index finger inside her pussy and pushed deep inside her gushing little hole. Katie cried out sharply and shuddered as he took her again. Deeper this time, he kept the tempo on her clit and pushed his tongue inside her anus. The ring of her sphincter was a tight grip and it softened around his tongue and this was a whole new touch for her. She was wild under him. She pushed her bottom back and thrashed on the bed. She rubbed herself in his hand while her cunt dripped down his forearm.