The Fuck It List Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Michael only had so many hands.

He brought his right hand back and brought his index finger to his mouth. He coated it thickly with spit and touched her right at the center of her anus. He was slow about and watched her body twitch as the sensation began to sink in. Katie knew that he was about to penetrate her there, she could feel it in her sensitive virgin places. She squealed and her pussy tightened on his finger as she trembled, waiting for it, her whole body begging for it.

Michael slid his finger inside.

"Oh, fuck," she whimpered and he watched, holding his breath as he witnessed her little line open to him. Her asshole was small but it could take the girth of his finger. In fact, it wanted his finger. She seemed to suck him in deeper, something greedy inside of her body held both of the fingers in deep and her asshole didn't want to let go. He withdrew that finger and then pumped it in a little further, a little deeper.

"Yes, Michael," she looked over her shoulder, her hair a whirl over her body and she looked back at him and whispered, "fuck my ass deep and slow." She had such command, she was serene and lovely and flushed with her pleasure. She was a goddess and she knew exactly what she needed. "Use some of this," she grabbed something from the bed and handed him a blue bottle of lube.

Michael busied himself with his tongue inside her anus, lapping, licking the rim, feeling the ridge of muscle grow lax and sing for more as he coated his finger with lubricant. He set the bottle down and pulled his tongue out as he pushed his finger all the way down to the second knuckle. Katie clenched her cheeks together and let out a sigh of contentment. He pulled back and reached down deep a second time and watched her whole body jiggle, every nerve alert.

He continued to finger her. He rose from the floor to the mattress, still on his knees, the finger had turned into two fingers and they were thrust deeper and deeper, filling her bottom. His cock was buried into her soft hips and back and Michael moaned as he thought that he could also cum like this, just humping her, like a kid, with just his fingers inside her big, beautiful ass.

"I'm ready," she whispered.

"Are you sure?" Michael asked as he wiggled the two fingers inside and felt her tighten on him, the pleasure coursing through her whole body.

"Yes, god yes, I'm ready," she nodded and it felt like her ass was open enough now. It would still be awfully snug but it seemed to want more weight inside.

Michael withdrew his fingers and dripped the lubricant on his own erection. His dick had slapped his hip and spattered Katie's ass with precum and she'd be covered inside and out with his seed before this was done. Just a stroke of lubrication on his dick and he set his jaw. No, dammit, he wouldn't cum. He wasn't going to go this far just to blow his wad in his hand when he was on the precipice.

His first time having anal sex.

Michael lined the head of his cock up with her sphincter. He pressed against her sticky flesh and felt her anus give way, she opened just the smallest bit. He eased forward a bit more, just the head, just all of his bulging head. All of that heat and longing, all that manliness thrust inside such a little girl, he let out a noise that sounded so perverted as he watched the head of his dick slide through.

"Wait," Katie lay perfectly still beneath him. She was frozen in place and tight inside. God, her flesh was sealed around his girth, the tightest seal that he had ever felt. Too tight, he didn't want to move but then she breathed and whispered, "Okay, slowly."

Michael wrapped his body around hers and kissed the back of her neck and whispered back, "Of course, my sweet baby girl. Slow as you want. I would never hurt you."

Katie pushed her hips up to receive and trembled as she exhaled. With his right hand, Michael reached around to her clit. Like this, she was pressed into his hand. Like this, she could rub herself as he fucked her. She could masturbate however she wanted as his thick shaft took her sweet backdoor for the first time. She could cum in his hand as he deflowered this beautiful mermaid.

Katie seemed to have found her rhythm. Her clit was still hard and she strummed it against his palm. She bounced her bottom back as Michael pushed halfway inside. Katie was liquid pleasure now, red hot, dripping down her thighs for him. All of her was malleable and warm, she melted into his body as she gave herself over. "That's so good," she moaned as she backed up to Michael and took the rest of his dick. Balls deep inside her asshole, Michael howled when he was all the way inside and worked himself up and back and then deep inside again. He didn't know which he liked more, that he was taking her asshole for the first time or that she was pleasuring herself on his hand.

Or was it just all of Katie Kit Kat, naked and completely his?

He fucked her harder and met her tempo with her clit in his hand. He was close. He was so close that he buried his face in the back of her neck, in her hair, in the softness there, and held on for dear life. Michael hoped that he could make her cum before he filled her little anus up with copious amounts of a desperate, hungry orgasm.

Katie humped his hand and rode his dick and her hips quivered as she worked back and forth, faster and faster. "Michael," she screamed out his name now and it had never sounded so sweet to him, "Michael, god I'm cumming."

He roared as he felt her tiny anus spasm and grip him to her depths. So tight, so flush, so perfectly sealed inside her and her little bud just exploded in his hand. It was too much, it was more than he'd ever dreamed and it was everything. Michael could feel the orgasm shoot forth from him like a rocket. The pleasure gripped him all the way down to his toes and then there was a gush, a well had broken forth. A spring of new desire broke open inside this girl that had just given him the sweetest gift he'd ever received.

He melted into her body as he came. His mouth pressed into her flesh, his chest sealed to her back, his hips buried in her cheeks, his heart in her hands. They came together, waves and tremors, their bodies vibrating until Michael wasn't sure where she stopped and he started or if they were even separate at all.

Michael stayed inside her until his dick was soft and retracted. Katie felt the flood of his cum rush down her body and she giggled, "I guess it was good for you, too."

Michael chuckled and turned her over so that he could look into her eyes once more. "That was beautiful, Katie. Thank you so much," he felt the emotion well up inside. If this was the last time he ever saw her, he hoped to god that she'd remember this in the absolute best of ways.

He never asked her though. They fell asleep, entwined and sticky, legs tangled, and hands clasped.