All Comments on 'The Fuck It List Ch. 04'

by macymadison

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pcman1950pcman1950about 1 year ago

Swelteringly, searingly sensual. Love the language and the imagery.

PinkScorpioPinkScorpioabout 1 year ago

It's been such a thrill discovering your stories on this site! I adore your colorful descriptions and feel like I'm in the room at times, watching and listening, not just reading. Thank you for sharing your talent!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Love it your story . Anymore adventures now this pair are one ? I hope so this has been a wonderful bittersweet Ta!e of life, love and lust it seems wrong to leave them, I wonder what her family will think (particularly dad) when he discovers his daughter has hitched her wagon to his best mate. I sincerely hope Michael looks after his mermaid . I too have fallen in Love with her, as one of your other commentators has pointed out it is easy to be transported into this tale and become a voyeur to their lives. Obviously I don't know what your plans are for this pair but I do hope they return. As to the pair of miracle workers in st. Louis, I'm glad they met up with Michael as this chapter may not have been written. Five stars.

Tigr2Tigr26 months ago

As someone who is currently fighting cancer, this really struck a nerve. I only wish I was in a position to follow the story line in person. Wonderfully written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous