All Comments on 'The Fuckdoll Certification'

by iwiwt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
iwiwtiwiwt11 months agoAuthor

Hey all! Thanks for giving this a read! I really like this one, and would LOVE to hear from you if you enjoyed or had any feedback on it; I'll be working on turning this into a bit of a series from here so let me know if you'd like to see anything in issues to come. Be good!

JochenJochen11 months ago

A genuinely unique premise for a story that contains all the depraved shit I like wrapped up in a wholesomeness I love. I’m on my way to check out your other story.

If you’d like an editor send me an email at wafflepoet at gmail dot com.

iwiwtiwiwt10 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much @Vautour! Really appreciate the generous feedback, and I'm so thrilled you enjoyed the read! I hope you get a chance to check out the other chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was absolutely wonderful read. I've recently discovered your writing and you have a perfect blend of humor, crafting a tale, and sexiness. I absolutely want to see that fuckdoll certification list and see what my partner and I can check off!

CheeachaserCheeachaser7 months ago

This is definitely a form of femdom in this chapter.

Good writing, no noticeble errors, and you didn't repeatedly use the same words needlessly.

5 stars for quality.

5 stars for plot twist.

5 stars for having actual characters.

Nice.

iwiwtiwiwt7 months agoAuthor

Thank you! I've been trying to clean this one up to get up on other platforms and there are definitely areas to improve haha. I love the comment though, thank you so much @Cheeachaser.

And thank you too @anon; I hope you and your partner have thought of some fun things to try together!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! That was arousing. Great work. Thanks,

iwiwtiwiwt6 months agoAuthor

Thanks anon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriwiwt@iwiwt
On again, off again relationship with my keyboard. We're on again, for now. Very fond of trying to keep my works light and fun, and work to mix a little humor in with over-the-top depravations. I really, really LOVE feedback; please feel free to connect in whatever way you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES