The Fuckdoll Certification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iwiwt
iwiwt
185 Followers

"You liked my mouth, didn't you?"

"Mhm" was all I could manage, and it was a pretty desperate one too.

"Yeah? You liked seeing these lips on your big, hard dick?" She was satisfied with my pitiful, feeble mewling in response to her questions, knowing that I'd be incapable of speech for the foreseeable future.

"I know, I know, it's okay baby, shhhh. It's okay that you can't talk now; I know I'm making your cock feel. Just. So. Good." Again, she rode me in time with the words she uttered.

"I think this is going to need to be my cock now. I deserve it, don't you think baby? Don't you think I deserve to have this big, beautiful fucking cock deep inside of me whenever I want it? Mmm, yes baby, I think so too. I think it's the least you could do for me after what you did to my throat. You were soooo rough with me, holding my head down like that and fucking yourself deeper into me while I gagged and choked on you." The noises I made developed a new urgency, and she responded by squeezing down tightly on the upstrokes of her rhythmic humping.

"It's true though. You fucked my poor, pretty little face so hard that you made me spit and drool all over my own tits, didn't you baby? Does that sound like a nice thing to do to someone after they gave you such nice, sweet kisses? I made you feel so good and you paid me back by ramming your thick, greasy, fat cock all the way down my throat until I gagged. Shush now baby, I don't want to hear it." She clamped a hand over my mouth. Heaven wasn't far off.

"You're lucky I'm such a perfect fuckdoll. You're lucky I'm addicted to sucking and fucking this PERFECT cock of yours," she growled in my ear, biting my lobe, "because no other girl would ever let you do that to her. You'll never find anyone as good at sucking cock as me; no one with a prettier mouth or a deeper throat or a better gag reflex. Maybe next time you'll actually fuck me like I deserve, hey? Do you hear me baby? Maybe next time I won't have to force you to treat me like the perfect little fucking cock addicted fuckdoll that I am. Do you think so baby? Mmm, I do too."

My eyes were genuinely watering with the effort of trying not to cum. The grip I had on her ass cheeks would leave bruises for a week.

"I think, next time, you'll finally understand just how hard you have to work to give me what I need, what I deserve." she moaned, almost feral in her own mounting desperation as she finally rode the full length of me in long, expert strokes, "Next time, when I'm on my kneels in front of you, begging for a mouth and throat full of you, maybe you'll actually man up and hate fuck my sweet little mouth like I want you to. You can squeeze my ass all you want baby, it's not going to change the fact that I own this fucking cock from now on, and if I want to choke on it,"

She sat down, hard.

"Then I'll fucking choke on it."

She sat up, grasping my hands in hers at her side, grinding down with a tortured look of perfect anguish on her face. She started to pump her hips back and forth with the entirety of me planted firmly to the hilt inside of her. She meant to cum, and to force me to join her.

"And," she continued, now truly fighting her ragged gasps as she bore down on her own detonation, "if I tell you that I need to gag and choke until I cry, then I expect you to fucking listen to me." My mouth was wide open. I screamed, but nothing came out. "If you can't force your cock down my throat until I'm covered in my own fucking spit and fucking disgusting, sloppy mess, then I'm gonna to have to do it myself, do you understand me? I *WILL* get what I need from you whether you can give it to me or not." Her shuddering breaths sounded more akin to sobs. I began to feel that familiar tightening of my feet, my legs, my body.

"And not just my with my throat. You're going to use every single one of my perfect little holes until I can't take anymore. And when I can't take anymore, you're just going to grab a handful of that lube over there, get this fucking thing all wet and slippery, and shove it back in anyway, and you're going to keep fucking doing that until there's a fucking mess leaking out of every fucking...every...EVERY..."

The 'hole' hung unspoken forever, as she finally let out a keening, high howl, hips bucking too fast to register, still holding hard onto my tightly clenched hands, all the while I unloaded, truly *unloaded*, roping jet after jet of thick, creamy cum deep into her insatiable pussy. I can't speak for how long her ecstasy persisted, but the load that welled up from me poured forth until it was nearly too painful to bear the continued convulsions, and muscles in my core and legs began to cramp.

Eventually, after an age or more, something marked the end. Her end, my end. Our end. She fell forward onto my chest. After a few minutes, I had softened enough that a twitch of her muscles squeezed me out of her. A thick glob of cum followed, running wetly onto me. I didn't mind. I stroked her hair. I patted her back, and rubbed the length of it. I kissed her head. She lay, occasionally flexing her arms in the barest hint of a hug, just to let me know she was still here.

She was still there. With me.

She was still there when I woke up.

She was still there when I got out of the shower, tucked under my blankets in bed. I set out a towel for her. I'd get us something to eat.

She was still there when I got back.

And when I went to bed.

And woke.

Left for work.

And returned.

She was still there, with me, days later when I finally asked about her FISC progress.

"Oh gosh," she laughed, braiding her hair into the twin pigtails that only ever meant one thing, "you know, it's the funniest thing; the phone was facing the wrong way entirely. I know! I couldn't believe it! Anyway, I guess there's only one thing for it. Take a seat baby, let's make a movie."

iwiwt
iwiwt
185 Followers