The Fucking Games

Story Info
Money makes Jess do unthinkable things.
801 words
3.31
4k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful day outside. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming. On days like that, people like Jessica, were getting ready for the game of their lives. She was trying to focus on her favorite song called Lose Yourself by Eminem. She tried so hard to focus on winning, but fear could not escape her. She was really starting to regret her decision to do this.

A week ago, Jessica got a call from the bank, they said that they would make her sell her house if she didn't pay off her debt in two weeks. Jessica, who was NOT a good saver, had skipped a "couple" of payments and borrowed from her house.

Now she needed to come up with $500,000 in two weeks. She knew she could never find a friend who could give her that kind of money, so she searched for ads online. She found some really decent ones like modeling for $500. But she needed way more than that. Finally she came across a site that sounded raunchy, but offered $1,000,000 in prize money. Jessica clicked to see what had to be done. It was called the fucking games, and you had to compete in challenges that had to do with, well fucking. Jessica could not believe it, but kept reading. It said winners might escape being fucked.

The games consisted of basketball, golf, archery, wheel of fucking, sexpardy, swimming, hide and seek, freeze tag, simon says, and wrestling.

There were going to be 6 days. Day one would be basketball and archery. Day two would be golf and wheel of fucking. Day three would be wrestling and sexpardy. Day four would be simon says and swimming. Day five would be hide and seek and freeze tag. Finally, day six the winner would complete an obstacle course for the money and a bonus prize. The contestants would be 5 men and 5 women.

The events would take place on a private island. Participants would be escorted there if they signed up. Jessica liked the sound of that. She had been wanting to get a tan.

To sign-up, you needed to send a nude picture, your credit or debit card info, a negative hiv test, birth certificate, and you had to get your finger and toe nails done the day before.

Now, you're probably thinking, this is so unbelievable, what idiot would do this. Well my friend, money makes you do crazy things. Anyhoo, Jessica clicked sign-up, did everything it asked, and it said she would compete in a week.

Before we advance, I should tell you about Jessica. She is 28 yrs old, she's kind and caring, and likes to volunteer. She likes to play basketball and golf occasionally. She is very smart and knows lots of facts. She works at a mall in San Diego, and loves meeting new people. Now the sexual stuff. She has kissed men on dates, but it never went any further. Her lips are as rich as Jasper. Her legs are as marvelous as teo cedar trees. She has big juicy boobs, a perky bubble butt, a virgin pink bootyhole and pussy, and size 7 sexy feet. Alrighty then, I think you're all caught up. Now let us see what will become of Jessica.

Jessica was ready to vomit. She was too nervous to breathe. She realized she did NOT want to do this. A few months on the street would not be too bad. She walked over to the security guard at the place, and told him she wanted to leave. He told her the agreement said that once on the island, she could not leave and had to participate.

She begged him to go. She was about ready to cry. The guard just told her to shut up and get ready to begin. Jessica then saw a car with the door open, she ran towards it. The guard grabbed her and threw her to the ground. There was a clock that was telling contestants the time until the events started. It said there were five minutes till they met their demise. Jessica was no Christian but she prayed to God to save her. To no surprise it did not work. The clock now said five seconds. Jessica decided she had to be brave to survive this. She tried to put on her game face. It was not very believable. Jessica hoped her competition would not be too challenging.The clock said zero. Jessica was about to participate in The Fucking Games.

If you think this is a good start let me know, and I will continue. This took me literally 20 minutes to come up with, so please don't criticize.

Also if you like my style of writing, suggest a story topic, and I'll write it for you.