The Fucking Games Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica continues her mission of winning the money.
1.4k words
3.33
4.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica had no choice but to follow the other contestants to the main arena. There was a crowd of about 100 people. There were also cameramen recording everything to upload the video online. After about 5 minutes, Jessica heard the announcer.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Are you ready for the fucking games!" the announcer roared.

The audience cheered very loudly. Jesssica could not comprehend how any human being could take pleasure in watching this happen. The announcer then started to introduce the male contestants. There was Evan, Paul, Bernard, Joseph, and Martin.

Evan was a 30 year old white male. He enjoyed to fish in his spare time. Paul was a 60 year old latino male. He was the coach of a high school basketball team. Bernard was a 53 year old white male. He was a bouncer for a nightclub in San Francisco. Joseph was a 45 year old black male. He was a police officer for Los Angeles. Lastly there was Martin, a 70 year old white male. He was a legend in the porn industry, and mostly starred in foot fetish or bdsm movies.

After announcing the men, the announcer moved on to the ladies. There was Lilly, Vanna, Olympia, Kimberly, and Jessica. Lilly was an 18 year old blonde white female. She was studying hard to become a teacher. Vanna was a 24 year old brunnete white female. She was a waitress at Arby's. Olympia was a 46 year old red headed asian female. She was a manager at Mcdonalds. Kimberly was a 20 year old blonde white woman. She was an aspiring actress. Jessica had not submitted anything interesting about herself, but she stood out being the only latina woman.

"Now that you've met our contestants, let's see what our first event is for today." declared the announcer.

Jessica remembered it would be basketball, and started to get excited. However, Paul would be pretty good competition since he coached a team. After announcing it would be basketball, the arena transformed into a basketball court. The rules were they would all take turns shooting three point shots for 60 seconds. Each made shot counted as a point. Whoever had the lowest score lost the game, and would be elimanated.

Evan went first. He did not do too badly. He ended with 5 points. The competition went on, and when it was Jessica's turn, Paul was leading with 10, and Vanna was losing with 2. Even though she was nervous, Jessica knew she could beat two. Her time started and she made two right away. However, no matter how well she shot the ball, the rest of her shots did not go in.

Jessica started to panic. Would she and Vanna both be eliminated? The announcer answered her question.

"Since we have a tie for last between Vanna and Jessica. They will both flip a coin, and the winner will advance. Since Vanna went before Jessica, Jessica will choose." stated the announcer.

Jessica chose heads, and thankfully that's what it landed on.

"Congratfulations Jessica!" the announcer yelled.

Vanna looked very sad. Jesscica thought it was because she was elimimanated, but then she remembered it said the winner might not be fucked. Vanna might have to have sexual intercourse.

"According to the rules Vanna, since you lost in the first round you have to give a blowjob to a man in the audience!" stated the announcer.

A man came down to the arena from the audience. He was not too bad looking. When he pulled down his pants, he revealed his 9 inch dick. Vanna looked like she might throw up.

"Ok Vanna. You have to give him a blowjob for 5 minutes, then you are free to go!" the announcer told her.

The time started and Vanna started to kiss the tip of his penis a bit. She then started to lick it. The man wanted more, so he grabbed her head and pushed his cock all the way in. Vanna choked and started to suck on it. She did a good enough job for the man to cum at the end of the 5 minutes. The announcer told her to swallow all of it. Vanna did as she was told.

"Alright Vanna! Thanks for your time. When you return home you will recieve your participation prize of $500." the announcer said.

Vanna looked very upset. She had to give a stranger a blowjob, and then she had to swallow his cum for just $500! She exited the arena quickly in a rage. Jessica began to think about what had happened. If a blowjob was the easiest penalty of losing, what happened later on?

There was a quick intermission of about 15 minutes before the next challenge was announced. The announcer revealed to the crowd it would be archery. Jessica was a bit nervous. She had never tried archery. The arena transformed into a grassy terrain with a target. The announcer said that the women would have to be barefoot on the grass. Jessica thought this was a bit wierd but took her shoes and socks off. Some of the cameramen went up behind the women, and zoomed in on their bare soles and toes. Some of them were licking their lips. Jessica was really starting to get uncomfortable. The rules were very simple, the person who shot the arrow farthest away from the target lost and was eliminated. Once again, Evan started. Evan was surprisingly good at archery, and got a bullseye. Once it was Jessica's turn, she saw that Olympia had shot the farthest.

"Come on Jess you can do this!" she assured herself.

She shot the arrow. It glided in the air. It was close, but she beat Olympia by half an inch. Jessica was relieved. She had survived another challenge! She would advance to round two.

"Olympia. Unfortunately, you have been eliminated. Since you lost in round two, you have to let a member in the audience take your shirt off, and play with your boobies for 5 minutes." the announcer stated to her.

Olympia was dissapointed in herself. She failed and now had to be shamed in front of these people. A member of the audience was selected to come to the arena. The clock started and he took her shirt and bra off. He bounced, squeezed, and massaged her breasts for 2 minutes. He then started to lick and bite her nipples. Olympia whimpered a bit, but tried to hide the pain and shame she was in. For the last two minutes the guy took his cock out, and slid it in between her boobs. He then slapped them a bit. He then released his cum on her tits, and returned to the crowd.

"Olympia, thank you for your time! You will recieve a $1000 participation prize." the announcer declared.

Jessica was even more nervous about the penalties now, but the participation prize kept increasing. Even if she lost eventually, it might still be enough to pay her debts. Olympia did not even bother to put her shirt back on. Her dignity had been taken away. She ran away from the arena in a hurry.

"Well folks, that concludes day 1 of 6 of The Fucking Games! See you tommorow at 5:00!" the announcer told the audience.

The audience cheered wildly. If this was the first day, the next days should be epic. Jessica was thankful she had made it this far and hoped she would continue to advance, and eventually win the money. As she was leaving she almost forgot her shoes. She was not sure why, but seeing those women barefoot made her pussy wet and tingly. Especially when she looked at the feet of Lilly. They were very peitie, and Jessica could not help but think they were sexy. She put her shoes on and left the arena. There was a limo to take her to a hotel room free of charge.

As Jessica rode to the hotel she realized if it continued like this, it would not be so bad. Once at the hotel she gave her name and information, and headed to her room. It was a huge room! She took a hot bath, and made sure to scrub all the filth of the grass off her feet. She put on some clothes and laid down in her bed. She watched some tv for about an hour, before she went to sleep. She had to get plenty of rest for the second day of, The Fucking Games.