All Comments on 'The Fucking Machine Party'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
camperguy123camperguy123about 10 years ago
What a great story.

How did you come up with this idea? I have not read anything this good in sometime. Keep this story going. I will be waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it!

Can't tell you how much I love this series. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting Idea

Your the first author to explore this idea. Good writing and story content. Looking forward to husbands being more involved in the scenes.

staceyshackletonstaceyshackletonabout 10 years ago

Really good story, and imaginative take on the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very creative

I loved the different scenarios, each one was well thought out and very stimulating! Very anxious to see how the husbands will become more involved in the next story. Don't keep me waiting.

camperguy123camperguy123about 10 years ago
This is a great story that has my motor running hot.

Hope you decide to continue with more chapters of this subject. I loved the whole thing and think it is like in the top 3 stories I have ever read here. Keep up the writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story!

I think an interesting scenario would be to have the other husbands at the controls.

islandicislandicabout 10 years ago
next party idea

Do a "Debbie does Dalas" 4 girl cheerleaders in the shower. Enter 8 football jocks. Inc the husband's. The girls get there visual stimulus. The guys get there ends in each chick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVE This Series!!!!!

Please keep writing these stories, They are the most creative work I've seen on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Perfect!

Incredible imagination and outstanding writing from this author. More to come I hope.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I am afraid for the future

you have already gone way beyond the original premise. too far for me. I'm gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Perfect!

Sexy and fun. Well done.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Not your most arousing, but still very imaginative and well done. Great stories and great series. Thanx.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Haven't changed my mind, still want one. Altho for uber-fantasy's still need hubby. Story is well written, details were great. Could see the theater in my mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So now that the guys know

When will the divorces start? Who wants a slut wife that likes a machine fucking her better than her husband fucking her? I would expect the next chapter to find all the women divorced and having machine parties several times a week. Bad non-ending.

MechTeckMechTeckabout 8 years ago
To include the guys

They could present MMF scenarios but swap the boys so the wives see the husband in action. Are any of the guys bi ? You could also reverse the rape scenario and put two girls raping an android. Just a few ideas

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What? Which?

Literotica ought to have a "front page" list of stories and this series should be on it.

A deficiency is: what are the stories in the series and which is next?

I found the last one, but the preface guided me to the first. A comment on the first guided me to the second. After finding (guessing?) the third and looking over submissions, the fourth seemed the logical choice. While composing this, I found a fifth. A notice in the prefaces and/or postscripts would do away with this quandry. Better yet, a "5 Part Audrey series" in submissions.

The order appears to be:

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

LADIES NIGHT

FAILSAFE

THE FUCKING MACHINE PARTY

RAISING THE STAKES

It's a great series.

Paul in Oklahoma

mindventuremindventureover 6 years agoAuthor
To Anon 9/8/17

First of all, thanks for offering a comment. When I wrote Birthday Surprise, I had no idea I would turn it into a series. When I wrote Ladies Night, I couldn't think of a good way to point out that a series was in the making, so I resorted to a comment at the beginning to tell a reader the proper order. My later serial stories were done properly. Sorry for the confusion, but you got the order correctly.

Glad you liked the series. It was a lot of fun to write.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 4 years ago

excellent premise,,well written, well paced, but you built in the androids limited ability,,i see rex as more of a companion, a star trek "data" if you will. therefore expanding possible story lines, an escort, lover, replacement when hubby gets old,,you have the women as adventurous, bi-sexuals. anyway,,its just another step to fuck each others husbands.,,stage shows for sophisticates at the little theatre..

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit6 months ago

As always,so sexy. I thought Audrey might have ordered hers to stop like the first time Eric organized the rape scene.

Just loved it.

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...