All Comments on 'The Fucking of a Lifetime'

by cinnamon_kisses12

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KokopelliRisesKokopelliRisesover 16 years ago
Excellent

You write like I wish I could write, short and sweet, with the hint of a background story that I do so love in short stories.

harry069harry069about 16 years ago
Nice Hot Story!!!

A very well written story.

I liked it very much!!!

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 16 years ago
Nice teasing buildup . . .

. . . terrific climax. Very well-written.

EtienneDesireEtienneDesireabout 16 years ago
Great Story

Well written and hot! I love your tease and denial streak.

litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
You are quite the tease, cinnamon

Damn, I almost got up and started chasing. Hot story!

xxxecilxxxecilabout 16 years ago
feel it

I could almost feel his desire for the protagonist. Nicely done.

ravish_ausravish_ausalmost 16 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

Wonderful! So real and so deliciously naughty and arousing. Lots of aggression and tenderness all tied together to make for a cock-hardening read. I loved that picture of you slipping into your thong - mmmm!!

maxex5452maxex5452almost 16 years ago
Damn!

I do this alot to my boyfriend! It drives him nuts!!! next time i see him, i'm going 2 do just this! lol loved the story!!!

William smythWilliam smythover 15 years ago
What's Yet to Come?

Great story and a great title. But I must ask: how can you ever know it's the fuck of a lifetime? The next one just might be better.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Very Hot

Great story. Was thrown off by the line about calling him his real name but otherwise a great story.

DaftBritDaftBritover 15 years ago
Cinnamon!!

A wild fuck! A hot and real tale! I very nearly ripped her thong off myself and I heard the fabric tearing! Hot kisses.

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 13 years ago
Hot!

Loved the heat between them, you created a character who knew what she wanted and exactly how to get it. Would love to see a version from his perspective.

LadyGenevieveLadyGenevieveover 13 years ago

You have incredible talent. I could almost feel the tension, the desire- and the erotic sensations that heated sex evoke. Exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*****

Five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercinnamon_kisses12@cinnamon_kisses12
* Celebrating 12 years on Literotica! * From the desk of C_K12: UPDATE: 1/16/2019!!!! Happy Sexy New Year LitErotica!!! Thanks to everyone and please, continue to read and leave positive and constructive criticisms! It is thy lifeblood! I am so grateful to everyone that *s...

SIMILAR Stories