The Fucking Princess Pt. 04

Story Info
More on the Enemy, Jhary and crew help a village.
10.6k words
4.76
3.5k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The latest installment of The Fucking Princess. This has been a joy to write and I am glad it has been received so well. I hope you keep enjoying the tale. If there is something you would like to see, just drop it in the comments or email me. Again, please vote and comment, I cant fix or continue doing what you like if you don't tell me, now without any further ado... the story

*******************************************************

Earl Warrick Male Human Battlemaster

Sergot Male 1/2 Ogre Torturer for Warrick

Harvina Female Dark Elf Sorceress

Krevvan Human Male Cleric of HEIRON

Audel Human Male Wizard

****************

Jhary Male Half-Elf Beastmaster

Sylania-Female Elf Green Knight

Rhianna Female Human Eldritch Knight

Avena Female Elf Cleric AEVINAE

Pervincae Female Halfling Assassin

**************

Tallina Female Tiefling Sword-Dancer

Margona Female Dwarf Paladin of GOLDRIN

**************

Gods

TRESE Goddess of Love and Lust

VAINAE Goddess of Light and Life

HEIRON God of War and Suffering

GOLDRIN-God of Battle and Wealth

***************

Seven days after the banquet.

Warrick arrived at his army's camp and dismounted. He was angry and frustrated. His attempt to kidnap the princess was foiled by that whelp of a half-elf. The nerve of him to dare to stand between Him and His prize. If he couldn't have her and the throne through marriage, he would take the throne by force and toss her to his troops. Let them enjoy her ass and cunt. After of course Sergot finished with her. An offering to HEIRON, her suffering would last days if not weeks. Krevvan was skilled healing the body, but not the mind. Yes, ruling this kingdom would allow him to plant the seed of his ascendance and take his brother's throne as well. There was one more human kingdom as great as this one, he would just have to negotiate, how he hated that word, so the Elfs and Dwarfs stayed out of human business. He needed neither their forests nor their mines. He did of course needed slaves to send across the sea for a hefty profit.

He strode into his tent and sat on a large chair, he thought of it as his throne, and signaled for one of the women standing to the side to bring him a cup of wine. Then he gestured for another woman to attend him. She moved reluctantly towards him and knelt on the ground facing him. He looked down at her and glared.

She reached forward and untied his breeches, reaching her hand she pulled out his throbbing member and grimacing, placed it in her mouth. The other woman brought him the cup of wine and knelt next to his throne. The tent flap flew up, he was not worried about the disturbance, only one person would interrupt him without being announced. Krevvan strode in, he was a small man at 5' 6", his skin sallow and wrinkled, his grey hair wispy and missing a few teeth. He wore red and black robes signifying him as a priest of HEIRON and a large black staff with a ruby on the tip, announcing he was the high priest. People underestimated the priest, he wielded the staff like it was a part of his body, the God of War and Suffering would not have someone weak as his high priest.

"What do you need Krevvan?"

"I merely wonder how the audience went."

"Much as you expected. So, we will take the kingdom by force and you can use the high slut of TRESE as an offering for HEIRON and then her daughter. I am sure Sergot will make them into excellent offerings."

"Yes, yes. We, however will need an offering to our most Holy HEIRON so that our coming battles are blessed."

Warrick reached down and pulled the woman off of his cock and slapped her hard. "Just because I am talking does not mean you do less than your best. Now, unless you want to be tossed to Sergot, do better."

The woman blanched at the mention of Sergot and continued her oral ministration of the Earl, she was not experienced but fear lent her some skill. She felt someone come up behind her but she never lost focus on the Earl's cock. Feeling her shift rising behind her and revealing her nudity and her pussy and tight brown star. She started to shiver, worried that it was Sergot. Then she felt small rough hands and sharp nails dig into her flesh. It would be the priest, she shivered in fear, thinking it would be better if Sergot was there. She heard chanting in no language she understood, but the tone and words filled her with unfathomable fear. She kept licking and sucking on the Earl, her master, one of her hands playing with his balls, the other stroking the part of his shaft that was not in her mouth.

Earl Warrick liked this kind of attention and she knew if he was brought to satisfaction, she would be left alone for a few days at least. If, however he was displeased, she would be put in a pillory to be used by his army. There was usually a long line of men waiting to use who ever was in the pillory. Right now her friend was out there, the third day of her punishment. Two more days to go and she was used morning and night.

She felt a cold presence against her womanhood, the priest had finished his spell. His member doubled in size, icy cold and she was not wet. She was never wet, none of the women were. Some spell cast on them by the priest kept them from feeling pleasure. He after all was the high priest of the God of Suffering. She actually felt bad for Queen Releya, should she be taken. She would suffer until Warrick tired of it. That could take a very long time.

Screaming around the Earl's cock as Krevvan pushed into her in one go. He stretched her pussy and pushed hard against her womb. The cold bit into her and just added to the pain of the size of the cruel cock. Both men chuckled as she screamed. She knew she was bleeding. This was the offering to HEIRON and it had to involve Blood and Pain, but not just to women, it included their men. She saw, out of the corner of her eye, one of the women bringing a man into her view. His eyes filled with despair. For the past week, her husband had to watch them despoil her. In the beginning his eyes were full of rage, now it had become despondent acceptance. Tears ran down his face. She knew something he didn't. Soon he would be in her place and she would have to watch.

These men were vile, depraved and despicable. She knew that fear was their aphrodisiac and they knew how to create it. The Earl used his hands to press her down farther until he was buried to the root in her mouth. She knew she would have to fight so as not to pass into darkness. If she didn't Krevvan would finish in her womb, if she passed out, she would awaken as he took her ass.

The Earl was large and he had passed from her mouth and into her throat. Her husband could see her neck distend from the Earl's prick. He could see it pulse, watch his wife swallow so it hurt less. He watched her face turn red and he worried for her. Wishing he could free himself and kill Warrick the Vile. All he could do though is pray, pray to ALLSTAR God of Compassion and Vengeance, to aid him in any way the God could.

She felt his immense member fill her mouth and throat. The heat from his flesh felt like he was burning from the inside out. The ice-cold prick in her poor cunny drove her mind to try and retreat to safety, but there was no where it could go. She was trapped mentally and physically to this torture. It was part of the ceremony. The she felt the ordeal ending as the Earl pulsed in her and filled her belly full of his seed. Then the high priest filled her womb with his disgusting seed.

"My lord, it is done. We will know tomorrow if HEIRON was pleased. If he was, then a child of HEIRON will have been conceived." At this announcement both husband and wife wailed. "Ah, that is a good Omen. That last sound of suffering should have captured his attention. I feel good about this."

"Excellent, but I leave nothing to chance. We will prepare to move with a small contingent."

"Where are we going my lord?"

"There is a noble of the kingdom a few days ride to the north. We shall make offerings of those who live there to HEIRON. Get ready priest, we shall go visiting."

He laughed and laughed. Both Husband and wife, though they had just been through a horrific experience, felt sorry for the souls inhabiting the noble's keep. The would be used horribly for day until they begged for release, whether set free or death. Death would be better. He was extremely cruel to new victims; they tended to scream and cry more than the victims who had been around longer.

Warrick led fifty of his men, Sergot, Krevvan and the Mage Audel. It took them two days to reach the keep and when they arrived a courier rode past them. Warrick ordered two of his men to split off and subdue the courier once out of view of the keep. He led the rest of his party to the gates. Two guards approached him.

"State your name and purpose here."

Warrick sighed; he hated this part. "I am Earl Warrick. I am here to see your lord and master. That is all you need to know."

The guard paled just a bit and motioned for his fellow guard to report the arrival. If you would, Lord Warrick, you may enter and you may have three escorts, but the remainder of your party must stay here.

"I fully understand." Warrick turned to his men. "Set up camp and await my orders. You three with me."

Audel, Sergot and Krevvan followed their master into the keep. Sergot glanced around the area, counting the enemy troops. He figured it would be no problem to take the keep and with only minimal casualties to his master's troops.

The lord of the keep came out to greet them and was very obsequious. Inviting them in, just in time for the evening meal. He was shown the seats of honored guests. He knew his men would be over the walls before dinner was done and by the time desert was served, he would have command of the keep. This was not the first time they had done this, nor would it be the last.

Warrick scanned the table. The lord's wife was buxom and plump. Not really his taste, but she looked to be a lively offering to HEIRON. Then there were the lord's two daughters, also buxom, yet not having their mother's plumpness. If they were still maidens, they would be excellent offerings. The son, like the father would have to die. Wouldn't want them planning revenge in the future but he would give them hope to survive this experience.

The lord nattered on about insignificant things and soon the two men who chased down the courier entered. They had the courier in tow and ten of his men. Seems they secured the keep faster than he expected. They would all be rewarded. The lord's face went white.

"What is the meaning of this. Why is the King's courier here? He should be on his way to the capital!"

"Yes, I wonder why myself." Warrick said.

"M'lord, there was this scroll on his person. We kept him alive for questioning."

"Very well, bring me the scroll and secure him to one of the chairs." Warrick said. Taking the scroll when it was brought to him.

He read the scroll and looked at the lord. Then read it some more. He passed the scroll to Krevvan who perused it and glanced at the lord. Every time this was done, the lord became more nervous and started to shake. Krevvan handed the scroll to Audel and did the same.

"The... the... impediment and assault on a King's courier is punishable by death! Let him go." The lord said.

"Now that we know what the missive was, I will take the information to the King myself. I will bring him a levy to help him dissuade this vile Earl from attacking the Kingdom."

Warrick looked at the minor noble and gestured in a dismissive manner and four of his soldiers approached the table. Two grabbed the noble and two grabbed his son. Dragging them from their chairs, they proceeded to beat them into unconsciousness. The women screamed until more soldiers grabbed them. Warrick stood up and sat in the lord's chair.

"Clear the table and prepare for the offering."

Krevvan directed the remaining soldiers in the clearing and setup of the improvised altar. Had anyone walked in, they would think Warrick bored with the display before him, however, he was intensely aware of the goings on. He watched the lord from the corner of his eye.

"Please, I beg you, spare my family." The noble begged.

In a bored manner Warrick replied. "You want to save them. Well, you won't be able to save them all. So, you must choose. I can spare your wife and your son, and I will offer your daughters to HEIRON. Or I can spare your daughters and offer your wife and son to Him."

"You... you can't ask that of me." The lord sobbed.

"I am not asking, I am commanding. Choose."

The lord looked at his family, the fear in son's eyes, the resignation in his wife's and the absolute terror in his daughters'. He looked back at the vile Earl. Shaking his head in resignation, he looked at his wife.

"Forgive me my love."

"You do as you must my lord."

Looking back to Warrick. "Spare my daughters' the fate of offering."

Warrick nodded. Signaling the soldier with each daughter, they were each taken to a corner of the room. The son and wife were dragged to the middle of the room. Sergot walked up to the son, taking both his hands he brought them up above the prisoner's head and held them in one hand. With his other hand, he lifted the lad in the air by his neck. The two soldiers who had been holding him, cut his fine clothes off of his body and Sergot shoved the boy to the ground. He dragged him over to his mother and displayed him to her. His large Ogrish hand gripping the boy's member and stroking it to erection.

Lifting the boy again he dangled him in front of his mother, rubbing his engorged member over her face. He then proceeded to do the same to each of his sisters. The young man was humiliated, both by the actions of the Ogre with his doll-like body and the arousal he felt as his staff caressed the faces of the women of his family.

He was then slammed on the table, the edge of which, struck him in the stomach, driving the air out of his body. Sergot adjusted him on the table, his face towards his father. Both faces flushed with blood. Two soldier appeared on the other side of the table and they each grabbed one of his hands. Pulling them across the table and spreading them wide to keep him secured.

He saw Sergot reach for the butter on the table and then put it back. He felt the cold hands of the priest on either side of his waist. Turning his head, he saw the priest to his right. Sergot was behind him and he felt his buttocks being spread. Krevvan started chanting and he felt something press against his nether region. It was thick and soft. It was pressed hard into his body and harder it pressed the more it hurt. His screams filled the room, he had never cried as a man, but here he was, tears streaming down his face as he was violated by this Ogre. The large head popped past his anal ring with searing pain and then he gripped it tightly with his rectal muscle and the rest of the shaft pushed into him. It caused his insides burn with pain as it stretched him agonizingly. There pressure was steady and slow, he felt like he would die. The worse the pain was, the more he felt magic from the priest's hand keeping him from fainting.

After what felt like forever, Sergot bottomed out in the young man. Krevvan nodded to Sergot and the Ogre started pounding the poor young noble, creating an excellent offering to HEIRON. All the soldiers in the room took up the chant of offering and a red glow filled the room. Sergot lifted the boy up as he ravaged the young and tender ass. One of the guards brought over the younger sister and shoved her under the able, facing her brother's member. The boy felt soft lips on his member and he saw the look of despair in his father's eyes as he screamed.

"No!! I accepted your deal!!"

"She is not part of the offering. She is merely offering relief to her sibling." Krevvan stated "Besides, you are TRESES worshipers. This is nothing new for your Slut Goddess."

Warrick watched the happenings before him in a dispassionate manner. This was what was required to get the blessings of his God. The pain was the only thing that brought him any real pleasure. Others might say he was blasphemous, but he knew he was the living embodiment of HEIRON, else he would not be so successful a General.

He watched silently for the next humiliating step of the offering. The boy's sister was sucking his cock, he assumed tears were running down her face, but this was nothing compared to what came next. They would all be offered, regardless of the bargain made. The only bargain worth holding to was the bargain between him and his God.

The boy spilled his seed in his sister's mouth as Sergot filled his body with his own hot seed. The boy cried in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Sergot removed his huge member from the boy's rectum, blood and sperm oozed out of it. The soldier's holding the mother pushed her forward and shoved her face into her son's leaking back passage.

"Clean him with your tongue whore." Krevvan commanded. "Get it deep into his filthy passage or Sergot here will take your daughter here's virginities."

The mother sobbed and tentatively stuck her tongue out and lapped at her son's rectum. The taste of seed, blood and his inner filth caused her to gag and wretch. Her face was pushed harder into her son's ass. Her hands being held behind her made it impossible to resist her abuse. Her husband, daughters and son wailed in humiliation and fear. Soon she only tasted her son's filth and they pulled her back. Sergot lifted her son up and threw him on his back on the table. He did not have the strength to fight the invaders and lay there with his legs hanging off of the table.

The mother was pulled to a standing position and bent over her son. His flaccid penis near her mouth.

"Take it in your mouth, slut. Or we will toss your babies into the barracks for your and our soldiers to enjoy." Krevvan told her.

She looked up at her husband, but his eyes had been closed for a while now. Opening her mouth, she took her son's penis and gobbled all of its soft length in her. She felt him start to show arousal. It lengthened and thickened in her mouth. Her head was held in place by the priest. She saw a blade move to the base of her son's member.

"Do a good job, or we cut it off. Make him spill his seed before Sergot. Don't be distracted by what happens next." Krevvan said with malicious joy.

Her scream split the air as the Sergot shoved his filthy cock into her bowels in one quick thrust.

"Keep sucking on your baby, mother. If you don't, I will make him a gelding."

She sobbed and tried to keep sucking on his cock, but the excruciating pain in her backside from the humongous penis inside her was too distracting. When she opened her eyes, she could see the blade pressing against the base of her son's penis. She started sucking on him more intensely. She was worried that she would not make him spill his seed before seed was spilled in her. Hearing her daughters' cries was a distraction as well, but she felt her son's shaft pulse and thicken, he was close. She could save him from being maimed.

She exulted when her son spilled his seed in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

Once she had done that, she had nothing else to concentrate on and the pain from the ravaging of Sergot deep in her bowels. Her gasps and screams brought no pleasure to Warrick, this was the will of HEIROD, it was required as part of his worship. The priest and the torturer's pleasure came from the screams, not necessarily from the actual physical interaction, sex was just a tool for them.

The howls brought grimaces from the cow's family. Sergot ripped his immense cock from the woman's ass and spun her around. Her eyes wide as she stared the filthy weapon in front of her face. Warrick was curious if Sergot could get it in her mouth without dislocating her jaw. Not many could. Krevvan stepped behind the woman as Sergot took her face in his hand and pressed hard where her jaw connected to her skull and her mouth popped open.