The Fucking Princess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his other hand he lined the thick head with her open mouth. Krevvan took this time to line his long, thin member up with her rectum. Both pushed into her with practiced coordination. They had done this many times over the years and would do it many times today. She screamed yet again, her throat sore from the loud noises she had been making. The thin shaft pierced her rectum and pressed deep inside her. The flesh cold and dead feeling. While the thick, bulbous head, followed the thick hot shaft, penetrated her mouth and shoved down her throat. The taste of her ass, his cum, and her blood made her nearly vomit. She found it hard to breathe as the ogre cock plunged in and out of her throat. The out stroke barely giving her time to catch a breath. She lost track of how long this went on. During this time, she noticed that her husband was being held near her, made to watch her ravishing and humiliation. It took a moment to realize that her oldest daughter was servicing her father with her mouth. The lady of the house prayed to VAENAE to save her and her family from anymore depravity. What else would they put her through?

*****************

Jhary-

There was a knock at the door. I rolled out of bed, moving carefully so as not to wake Rhianna. Opening the door, I was greeted by the smiling face of my sister Sylania.

"Brother." She said as she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

Smiling I leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Sister."

"Dinner will be served shortly. I have woken your other companions and they have been given their wardrobe for this evening."

A female elf was standing behind my sister and was holding two packages. She curtsied to me and my sister dragged me away from the door so the girl could enter. She walked past me and placed the packages in the table near the bed. Coming back, she curtsied again and left the room.

"I will leave you now, brother, so you can wake your woman and get ready. A guard will escort your party to the dining hall." She kissed me again and slipped out the door.

I was getting lots of kisses, which I didn't mind, but from my sister. They were chaste, but still, I did not know her. Something was going on and I didn't know what. I do not like not knowing, it makes my uncomfortable. I sat on the bed next to Rhianna and leaned down, kissing her forehead.

"Wake up love, time to get dressed for dinner."

"Mmmm, affairs of state..." she mumbled as she slowly sat up and kissed me passionately. "Needs come before Affairs of state." She giggled.

Though we were lovers, I still grabbed my package and moved to another part of the room to give her privacy to dress. Always defer to privacy unless stated otherwise. I opened the package. There was a stack of black cloth with gold trim.

The top item was a tunic, it was a soft fabric and very sturdy. As I was already naked, I slipped the tunic over my head. It caressed my flesh as it slipped on. It fit perfectly, even highlighting my abdominal muscles. The pants of course were the same material and slipped on smoothly. These too conformed to my body. Finally, was a set of soft leather boots that came up, just up to me knees.

I turned to look in the mirror. The gold piping was finely worked and set off the black. The pants had a gold stripe down the outside of each leg and the boots had gold threading. I have to say I cut a fine figure. Even the princess' badge on my left breast was done in gold thread. I stepped out into the room and felt like someone had just struck me in the stomach.

Rhianna stood there before me. The dress she wore was in the same black with gold frills. It hugged her breasts and waist, showing she was all woman. The dress spread wide like a ballroom gown. She curtsied to me and I almost didn't bow to her, however I managed to remember and gave her my best courtly bow. I walked up to her and offered my hand. She took it and I pulled her to me. Thankfully I was graceful enough to pull her close and kiss her without mussing up her dress.

Leading her to the door, I opened it for her, just a guard approached. Nodding to me, he stepped aside. Rhianna went first of course and when I exited, I saw the rest of our party standing in the hall. Each of the ladies wore dresses of similar color and style, but cut for their uniqueness. It seems my family were kind enough to make us all members of Rhianna's entourage and not mine. No need to insult the princess. We made quite the sight from when we entered the city. It was a short journey to the dining hall. The doors were pushed open and we walked in.

It was huge, there must have been a couple hundred elfs here, if not more. All of them standing at the tables, facing us. The males bowed as we walked between the tables and females curtsied. Soon we stood before the Royal family's table. I knelt before the queen, Rhianna, Avena and Pervincae made low curtsies. When the queen nodded, we rose and were shown to our seats. I sat next to the queen on the left, Rhianna, Avena and Pervincae sat to my left in that order.

Elfs came from other doors in the hall, carrying large covered trays and set them on the table before us. Removing the covers, each tray held a different meat. Boar, venison, fish and somethings I could not identify. Bowls of fresh fruit were placed on the table, followed by pitchers of Elfin Wine and water. Conversation was casual. My grandmother asked me about my life in the Kingdom.

I told her of my time as a Ranger in the King's Forest and of the events that brought me to the King's attention and ensconced me deep into Rhianna's life. I left out her travails with the orcs and the more intimate encounters of the travels. In all it was a comfortable couple of hours. I thought to myself. Nothing could spoil this. One day I would learn not to test the God's patience for hubris. A courier came running into the hall and practically fell to his knees before the queen.

"Majesty, ogres near Tal' a'nar. Citizens have been taken." He panted.

I stood at the same time as my sister. "I shall assist with the ogre problem, your majesty."

I noticed my father's smile and nod. The queen looked pleased as well. The rest of party stood and Rhianna placed her hand on my shoulder.

"We shall accompany you as well, my love." She stated.

"Very well then, Jhary, Sylania, I charge you with investigating the ogre problem near Tal' a'nar and report back when the threat has passed."

I bowed to my grandmother and my ladies and sister left to prepare for our journey. Within the hour we were outfitted and mounted. Ellyendil had our armor delivered. The ones the King had enchanted for us. The mounts were elfin steeds, slightly smaller than human horses, but with more speed and stamina. I rode in the front with Rhianna, followed by Pervincae and Varina and finally Sylania riding rear-guard.

My sister said it would an hour's ride to the village. The forest seemed so peaceful; it was difficult to imagine ogres invading it.

"Jhary, will we be adding your sister to our group?" Rhianna asked.

"I don't know. I would think so, but I didn't ask before we left, and she didn't offer."

She went quiet and we rode for about ten minutes more and then the village appeared in the distance. It was just outside the forest and it looked quiet. We were a quarter mile from the village when i pulled to a halt and dismounted. Sylania pulled up next to me and dismounted as well.

"What do you plan brother?"

"You and I will approach the village as quietly as we can and investigate. If all is clear we will signal the rest to come join us. If something is happening, we will come back and get them."

Everyone nodded. Sylania and I split up and approached the village from different directions. The village was quiet, no sounds of children even. Carts were over turned and doors had been smashed in. I searched for tracks. It did not take long to find them. Ogres cannot cover their tracks well. As far as could tell there were four of them, two adults and two younger ones. This could be a family or a group of experienced ones training those who had reached an age. It did not matter all that much, we had elfs to rescue and ogres to kill. They would not bargain, especially as they preferred elf in their dietary requirements. The tracks themselves were barely five hours old, we had time to rescue most, if not all those taken.

I noticed my sister waving to me from one of the larger buildings. I made my way across the ground as stealthily as I could and enter the building. When I arrived, I noticed that elfs were exiting from a trap door in the floor. After a while it seemed most of the village was here. The Elder of the village approached and informed us of the loss of eight elf maidens. No males had been taken. This was not just about food. This was more perverse. We just ran out of time, depending on how far we had to track them, the maidens would fare far worse than Rhianna had with the orcs. No that was not fair to Rhianna. It would be bad for them though.

I left Sylania talking with the elder as I went and signaled the rest of our party. Sylania arrived at the same time Rhianna and the others did. We mounted and told them what happened and what we figured was going to happen. Rhianna paled and her hands tightened on her reigns.

"Then we can waste no time." She growled.

We galloped out of the village in the directions that the ogres' tracks went. It was not hard to track them. They were moving fast and not trying to hide their passage. From what I could tell, they were each carrying two maidens. I stopped every so often to gauge the freshness of the tracks and set back out. By now, they had seven hours with the elfs. I pulled up to a stop, holding a hand up. I heard something. There was the sound of cries. It was to the north, into the hills.

I turned my horse and the others followed. The sounds echoed through the hills. I could hear it better when we came to a cave in the hills. Barely a half mile from where I had heard the cry from. We dismounted. All thoughts of silence dispelled; they would not hear us over the cries. The ogre tracks were easy to spot and they led into and out of the cave. Sylania took the right side of the cave entrance and I took the left. Avena chanted softly and a soft yellow glow surrounded us all.

Pervincae drew her daggers and faded from our sight. Rhianna joined Sylania and waited mere moments before we heard a thump and a shout. We charged into the cave, soft light from a fire gently illuminated the interior. I was too busy to count the prisoners, but I did notice they were all clumped together in the back, all but the one on the ground by the dead ogre. It was one of the smaller ones and seemed to have been making sport with the poor girl.

I charged one of the larger ones, both of my swords drawn, while Sylania took the other large one and Rhianna took the smaller one. We were not as fast as we had hoped. I lost track of the combat as I tried to dodge the club of my ogre. It struck me on the shoulder instead of the head, but it was still a solid hit. I was spun around but managed to keep my feet and bring up my short sword to try and deflect the club as it came in for another strike. I managed for the most part, but still took a hit to my chest. My armor radiated a soft glow. I was curious, but it would have to wait.

I extended my will and a red glow surrounded the ogre.

/Your target is under your Hunter's mark now. All your attacks deal extra damage and you can follow your target for 8 hours

I activated disabling sweep and struck the ogre's leg. My sword bit deeply into its knee and I followed up with a short sword strike to its other knee. With a roar it fell to its knees. Taking its club in two hands it swung down at me. My armor flared blued as I was hit. I still had no idea what was going on, because I was thrown back by the impact to my chest and was having a difficult time breathing. I at least kept my weapons and was not knocked off of my feet.

I shook my head to clear the cobwebs from my head and leapt at my opponent, my swords crossed, aiming for its neck. It got its club up in time to block my attack. Then I felt a warmth in my body and saw a yellow glow. I could hear Avena chanting and then my injuries started to feel better. The joys of having a cleric in the party. Healing. I grinned at my opponent and ducked his next two attacks. I leapt over him and as I sliced his back with both swords, I saw Pervincae sliding her daggers into the ogre's kidneys. Between us, it collapsed in a heap. I turned to survey the scene before me. Rhianna was leaning against a wall and seemed to be breathing heavy, Avena looked to be healing her. Sylania was wiping her sword on her ogre's clothing and Pervincae turned and looked at me.

I nodded to her and we walked over to the prisoners as my sister aided the one near the dead ogre. There were seven elfin maidens, one tiefling female and a dwarf female. The ogres had been busy. Pervincae managed to remove their shackles and we got them out of the cave and into the light. Soon we all were outside the cave and Rhianna and Avena were tending to the women.

Sylania came over to me. "This makes no sense. There hasn't been a ogre incursion in over a decade. Something is not right."

"Let's see what we can find in the cave." I replied and she followed me inside.

There was not much to find, but there was a small pack near one of the piles of hide the ogres used to sleep on. Taking the pack, I left the cave. Inside it I found a rolled-up parchment. Taking it out, I found it to be written in what looked like dwarfen script. I knew enough that ogres spoke the language of giants and giants had no written language and used dwarfen. I would ask the dwarf we had rescued as soon as she was able. I figured we would camp here, feed the women get them water.

Avena prayed for divine aid and food and water appeared before us. I watched as they tentatively reached out to the food and as soon as they took a bite, they hungrily attacked the rest of the food. Avena, Sylania and I would stand watch, while everyone else rested. We would travel back to the village once the sun was fully in the sky.

The night went by quietly. Sylania sat beside me.

"So, tell me brother, what is your relationship with your party?"

"We are friends and companions." I stated, not looking at her.

"Companions... hmmm. So you share things."

"Uhm... yes."

"All things?"

Now, this conversation was getting exceedingly uncomfortable. Though Avena stated that elfs had many wives at times, I was still not used to that idea. Though I have had very intimate relations with Avena and Pervincae, my heart belonged to Rhianna. Though she was willing to share, and in the moment, I was willing to be shared. Afterwards it still felt wrong somehow. So, when my sister started flirting with me, I was at a loss. Even had she not been my sister, Rhianna had not told her it was okay. Though had she been anyone else, I would only worry about that due to my respect for Rhianna. Now, I just used it as an excuse.

"Well, Rhianna must give me leave to be shared."

"Give you leave? Are you not a male? You need permission to take a woman to your bed?" She sounded indignant.

"Before I entered into the relationship with Rhianna, I would not have needed permission. I happen to love her and would not break her heart just for a dalliance with a pretty woman." I looked at her quite seriously. "That you are my sister, complicates things."

Avena spoke up softly. "Familial relations matter not to elfs."

"I only need Rhianna's permission then. Fine, I will ask her in the morning." Then my sister stood and walked away to stand guard.

Avena leaned in and whispered in my ear. "She will get what she wants. She is strong, like you. Though I don't see Rhianna denying her requests, she will make your sister earn it."

Then she too walked away. I had only been away from the city for just about a week, when my life tumbled head over tail. Now, I had more problems and with my family no less. I wonder what else could... nope, stop that thought cold.

*************

Audel-

I hated that I was sent away. They were readying to continue the invasion and I was here, damn I hated dealing with orcs, well, the males at least. They were large, hulking brutes with a passion for rape and pillaging. The females on the other hand, were comely, even by human standards. They were somewhat petit compared to the males and quite curvy. I had one pleasuring me as I perused my spell book. She would continue pleasuring me as I cast my spells later. Nothing like practicing magic while under extreme distraction. Even combat was not as distracting as being made to spill seed while trying to get off, pun intended, a difficult spell.

The good thing about orc females was they did not possess the tusks of the males. So, that when they took a male's member in their mouth, there was no worry of injury from tusks. Although, males tended to like the use of teeth. All of the goblinoid races, orcs, goblins, hobgoblins and bugbear women were the same. For some reason the Gods created the females of most races to be from the same mold physically, though intellectually and emotionally different. Why that is, I do not know, but I have some ideas. I believe the Gods are for the most part, sick. Not that I mind, and that is the sick part. Males go to war. The spoils of war? Treasure, lands and slaves. Male slaves are powerful and used for manual labor. Female slaves are used for pleasure servants. It makes sense that females of all races have characteristics that males will find pleasing and lust inducing.

Point of fact, at the moment I have an orc female kneeling before me with my cock down her throat. Later I plan on taking a goblin female and using her for my pleasure. Finally, something unique for myself, a dwarf female has been captured by a group of ogres along with a large group of elfin females and a tiefling. It will be a wonderous couple of days.

I now realize I failed in my experiment. I can't concentrate on my magic and will have to fuck this orc so I can get back to my spells. I looked down at the female servicing me. Before I had met Krevvan, I had no real interest in females, or males for that matter. Magic was all I needed. Then I witnessed an offering. I discovered a part of me that had never before had been awake. The sounds of the pain and fear actually aroused my mind and my groin.

Soon I found myself participating in the offerings to HEIRON. It was stimulating and I found new uses for old spells. I particularly liked Growth and Black Tentacles. Of which at this time, I cast Black Tentacles. They grew from the ground and surrounded the female. A tentacle at each wrist and ankle. One wrapped around the throat and one around the chest. Her body spread eagles before me and the tension on her neck and chest keeping her from breathing properly. Hard enough to put her in a state of fear but not suffocate her.

Then I undressed, my erection having stiffened from the sight before me. I cast growth on myself and soon I was the size of an adult ogre. Ten feet tall and a cock to match my height. Standing next to the orc the tip of my cock rested on her pelvis. As I moved closer to her, it pushed up her stomach and stopped under her breasts as my balls rested against her green cunt. Her eyes went wide with fear and her screams came out raspy due to the lack of the ability to breathe properly.

The monstrous member between my legs was as thick around as her calf. I grabbed my erection and stepped back. Placing it against her sex, I rubbed it through her folds, getting what juices I could from her. I didn't want to hurt myself entering her dry. She, however was not wet. I could not understand this. So, I cast the Grease spell on my cock and pushed it into the female. Her mouth opened in a wide O. Now that was more like it. I knew this would bring pleasure to her. I pushed deeply into her and felt great pride as her abdomen and belly distended as my cock filled her body. I felt something pop as I bottomed out in her and her body convulsed. I took this as a good sign and I proceeded to thrust in and out of her.