The Full Girlfriend Experience

Story Info
Lonely businessman meets a call girl in New York.
3.2k words
4.54
7.6k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dalton402
Dalton402
411 Followers

"Good evening, I'm Marissa." I looked at Marissa, as the woman sat down next to me at the bar of the expensive hotel I was staying at. She was beautiful, most men's dream woman. She looked in her early thirties and expensive. That is how I knew she wasn't for me.

She was dressed in an expensive-looking tight, low-cut, black cocktail dress. Her full red lips curled into a well-practiced seductive smile and long blood-red fingernails made her look like a huntress going after her male prey. She crossed her legs, exposing the lace top of her stockings, and leaned towards me showing her ample cleavage. The smell of her perfume was intoxicating. Her accent wasn't that of someone from New York. I guessed she was from one of the southern states but it made her incredibly sexy and I think she knew it.

"Good evening, I'm Zac" I replied politely a little more nervously than was necessary, her company for a few minutes would probably be for free.

"Are you here for business or for pleasure?" She asked, her eyes sparkling when she said pleasure. The barman put down a vodka martini for Marissa without her asking. "She comes here often", I thought.

"Business, a lot of business. I'm going to be here for a couple of weeks." It was true but international business trips had long lost their appeal and were terrible for relationships so the company of a beautiful woman for just a few minutes was a welcome distraction.

"How about you?" I asked politely.

"Most definitely business but hopefully pleasure too," she smiled seductively turning her head to one side, and raising an eyebrow in a well-practiced act. I could feel myself stirring in my trousers.

"I'm sorry, I think your idea of business and pleasure is too expensive for me," I sighed in disappointment knowing my time with her had come to an end.

She ran her fingers down my arm as she began to walk away. It had been a long time since a woman flirted with me even if Marissa was a call girl,

"Pity, you're quite handsome and you're accent is to die for," she said with an apologetic smile as she walked away.

"I hope you have a successful evening, Marissa." I told her with a warm smile. I had enjoyed her company and I didn't want to be rude.

"Thank you," she smiled back, gently, touching my shoulder her brow furrowing in appreciation. With that smile, I got to see who she really was just for a brief moment and I don't think many people got to see that and don't think many people were polite to her either.

I finished my drink and went back to my room. I watched tv but couldn't get Marissa out of my head it was like she had bewitched me.

I decided to go for a walk. I saw Marissa at the bar, by herself. Maybe I judged her wrong. I walked over to talk to her.

"Hello again, Marissa," I said to her nervously. "I apologise if I have got this wrong but how much are you?"

Marissa turned round and turned and put on her seductive smile again.

"For you $500," she said lifting one eyebrow seductively again but there seemed to be a little despondency behind that seductive veneer. Despite the price, I was still severely tempted.

"I'm sorry, you're still too expensive," I reply regretfully, resisting my primal urges.

She looked disappointed. I could see she was not having a good evening. I looked around the bar and saw a man, he looked in his early forties. He was well-dressed and looked arrogant. He had a look of a man who was used to paying for his pleasure.

"Do you see that man, the well-dressed one by himself? Have you tried him?"

She noted who I was looking at.

"Do you think he can afford $500," she said teasingly. At another time, in different circumstances, I thought we could be friends and enjoy each other's company for free, it wasn't though but for some reason, I don't know why, I wanted to help her out anyway.

"I think you should him charge double. The more expensive you are, the more he'll like you, I think. It boosts the ego of those kinds of men that they know that they can afford it."

She smiled gratefully and introduced herself to the man. The barman brought over a fresh vodka martini for Marissa.

I left the hotel for my walk. I went to a less well-heeled bar, one where I wouldn't meet a woman as intoxicating as Marissa. I just wanted a drink for company tonight.

When I returned, I met Marissa walking out of the elevator. She smiled at me again, the same smile she gave me twice before that evening, the one that showed me who she really was. That smile was more seductive than her working smile.

"Thank you, you were right," she told me, touching my arm as she passed which sent a jolt of electricity through me. I felt her night was through though. She still looked beautiful and her perfume was still intoxicating despite what she had been doing with her client. I couldn't help but watch her swaying hips through the closing lift doors as she left the hotel.

The following evening, I met Marissa again. She was wearing an equally seductive dress as the night before and her perfume was still intoxicating.

"Good evening, Marissa," I smiled, happy to see her again.

"Good evening," she replied. "Can you afford $500, tonight?" I smiled at her joke.

"See that man at the other end of the bar? You could do worse than him."

Marissa smiled that smile again, which was just for me, and touched my arm in gratitude. I drank in her perfume as she walked past. I closed my eyes and sighed. The bartender gave me a knowing smile.

I helped her out for the rest of the week. On the weekend she wasn't there. I felt a little sad but clearly, she was targeting lonely, wealthy businessmen who were used to buying what they wanted. Even so, I would have liked her company even if it had been just a few minutes.

She returned on Monday, "Hello again," she said with a friendly smile, gently caressing my back as she passed to get my attention before she sat down next to me. She knew by now that I couldn't afford her so she didn't even try to seduce me.

I helped her out once more. She was seeing me almost like an agent who would introduce her to her clients. This made me feel a little used. I found myself less attracted to her now, her perfume had become less intoxicating.

On Thursday, she approached me as usual,

"Good evening, Zac" Marissa greeted me. I was about to indicate a client for her when she surprised me. "No," she smiled, that honest smile which she only gave me, "tonight I am here for you," and she surprised me by giving me a lingering kiss on the lips.

She looked incredible as always. Her red dress showed off her curves, her makeup was perfect, and with that one kiss, her perfume became intoxicating again.

"I'm sorry I can't afford you," I told her confused, I wasn't sure what 'tonight I am here for you' meant.

"You helped me out a lot the past two weeks and I made a lot of money," she smiled gratefully to me, that genuine smile again that I had convinced myself was just for me. "Far more than I normally do, so I wanted to thank you before you go home. I'm going to give you the full girlfriend experience, tonight. Dinner, and the whole night with me. Think of it as commission."

I laughed, I did like Marissa so I happily and graciously accepted her offer.

We had a wonderfully expensive evening, all paid for by Marissa. She was attentive and hung on to my every word. I knew the topic of conversation was dull so I turned the conversation back to her and asked her about herself but she expertly deflected it back to me. I could see people's confused faces. They were sure Marissa was a call girl but they could also see she wasn't acting and were even more confused when she paid the bill. I loved seeing their reaction and I loved being with Marissa and I think she was having fun too. It was hard to explain. Maybe it was because there was no money involved that it seemed she had let her guard down. It felt like two people on a date, having fun instead of a transactional evening.

When we returned to the hotel, hand in hand, we entered the lift, and as soon as the door closed, Marissa pushed me up against the wall, I could feel her large, soft breasts pressing up against me. She pulled my head down and kissed me deeply, inviting my tongue into her mouth.

"I told you, the full girlfriend experience," she told me with a wicked smile, knowing her seduction had snared her prey. She took my hand and put it on her ass. It was curved, large, yet firm. We kissed until the elevator opened again and we went into my room. Her lips were soft, her perfume felt like it had wrapped itself around me at her command, holding me tightly. I was at Marissa's mercy. Not that I cared, Marissa was not someone you would mind being ensnared by.

Once inside my room, Marissa swiftly removed her dress showing off her firm curvaceous body. Her ample breasts were pushed up and together by her bra, "Lie down on the bed!" she ordered.

I took my shoes off and complied without thinking. Marissa climbed onto the bed and mounted me. I gasped in appreciation at her magnificent breasts when she took off her bra which made her smile seductively once again. She allowed me to touch them before she opened my shirt and kissed my chest, gently licking my nipples and my stomach. She then undid my belt and trousers in a way that showed she had done it many times before, then she released my already hard cock and slowly and sensually licked it upwards with the end of her tongue until she reached the head before putting it in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head making me moan loudly. Marissa gave a little muffled laugh at my reaction which intensified the feeling before she took more of me into her mouth. I never had a blow job like this. I have had blow jobs before but never done as expertly as Marissa's. Her mouth felt warm and sensual. Her movements were slow and purposeful. She knew just how close to the edge to take me before backing off.

She removed my cock from her mouth before it became too much for me but Marissa had released the dormant beast inside me, I was full of animalistic desire that I could no longer control, that hadn't been freed for so long. I surprised her by sitting up abruptly and kissing her deeply. She felt unsure at first before she opened her mouth to let me give her the pleasure that she always gave others for money. Our tongues danced briefly before I threw her over onto her back. I was going to be in charge and I could see nervous excitement in her eyes.

I removed the rest of my clothes and fell upon Marissa. We kissed passionately. My hands explored every inch of her body while she gently stroked my cock. Caressing large breasts, making her moan into my mouth when I squeezed her nipple, caressing her hips. I felt her wrap a leg around me, holding me tight. Marissa moaned as I began to kiss her neck,

"No biting!" she light-heartedly admonished me with a laugh, giving my cock a painful squeeze. This admonishment encouraged me to kiss downwards to her breasts. They felt incredible to kiss. I licked and nibbled on her nipples which were poking up stiffly,

"Oh, Zac!" she moaned and I felt her body go stiff as I felt a small orgasm go through her.

I took Marissa's hands and held them above her head with one hand. With my other, I let it drift down her body, my fingers gently following the contours. Marissa's breathing was deep and slow, her face was filled with a mixture of pleasure and pain until I reached her pussy. I slowly traced the line of her slit which caused Marissa to mew and her hips to buck with want.

I didn't want to give Marissa that because she wanted it, I wanted to give it to her because she needed it. My fingers began to move up and down her thigh and when they got close to where Marissa wanted them to go, she would buck her hips with want again. Instead of relenting, I moved them down her other thigh. The pleasure and pain on her face turned to confusion and frustration, unused to someone else being in control. I fell in love with her a little as I studied her face, making me kiss her deeply.

I kept up my torture until it became too much for her, she writhed in desperation and she begged like I wanted her to,

"Please Zac, please, I can't take anymore!"

I kissed her again and as I did so I inserted a finger inside her. She moaned long and loud with relief as she felt my finger slide inside her wet folds.

"Another finger!" she rasped desperately. "I need another finger!"

'I need' were the words I enjoyed hearing from her. Because she said 'I need' I obliged. I inserted another finger and began to move them in and out.

Her moan of "Oh God, Zac!" was music to my ears. Her hips matched the thrust of my fingers. When I curled them inside her, her body arched and stiffened, and her mouth opened with a silent scream as an orgasm racked through her. I kept this up two more times,

"I need your cock, Zac. I need your cock inside me!"

'I need' I was powerless to resist those words. Keeping her hands held above her head, I moved between her legs and lined myself up to move inside her.

"Wait!" she exclaimed wide-eyed. She began to search hurriedly on the floor for her handbag. Marissa took out a condom and rolled it on my long hard cock which was now as desperate to be inside her as Marissa was to have it inside her.

Marissa laid back down and put her hands above her head with a wicked smile with her wrists crossed and legs open, taking back control from me. I moved on top of her, holding her wrists together like how she wanted, and I felt my cock slide naturally inside her making us moan together.

"Faster!", "Slower!" she told me as we searched for our rhythm. "Kiss me, Zac!" she ordered me gently and I slowly and sensually did so. Her legs wrapped around me as we kissed, making escape impossible. Her prey was now being devoured.

Her kisses became needier as I moved in and out until her body shuddered and a gargled moan left her. I knew now what her orgasm sounded and felt like. I kept going as she orgasmed three more times,

"Cum for me, Zac," she whispered gently. "Cum."

Her hips then increased their rhythm. It was now my turn to moan,

"Oh, fuck!"

"That's it, Zac, cum! Let yourself go!" she encouraged me, her words ragged, as my thrusts met her quickening hips. I could tell she was holding back her own orgasm until I came.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, burying my head into the pillow, surprised by the intensity of my orgasm.

Marissa's legs gripped me tighter as soon as she felt me cum, screaming into my shoulder as she finally released her own orgasm.

We both remained still, my face in the pillow, Marissa's in my shoulder. Her legs held me tight, not letting me go. She was going to decide when we were finished.

Marissa's legs relaxed and she began to laugh. I released her wrists and joined her in her laughter,

"That was incredible!" I told her through my laughter.

Marissa cupped my face and kissed me. Her face was radiant in her post-orgasmic bliss,

"Thank you, Zac," she told me with a loving smile on her face and that sexy Southern accent. "It has been a long time since a man has done that to me."

I rolled off her and removed the condom. We then held each other gently kissing until Marissa turned over and put my hand on her breast and we fell asleep in a spooning position. The comfort of falling asleep next to a woman was almost as enjoyable as the intense sex we had.

I knew she wasn't there before I opened my eyes. The morning had arrived and there was an emptiness next to me. I slowly opened my eyes and an overwhelming sadness swept over me when I saw that she was not there. Instead, there was a note where her head should have been. It was folded with a large heart on it. I slowly opened it and read.

I'm not going to tell you what she wrote, her words were just for me. They were beautiful and heartfelt.

I knew I would not see Marissa again. Not because she didn't want to see me but because I knew I wouldn't return. Marissa made me realise I couldn't continue the life I was leading. I couldn't spend my life travelling and living in hotels, too focused on work, no matter how well paid, getting too emotional over a night with a call girl. I took out my laptop and wrote my resignation letter, sending it to my manager.

I showered, dressed, and packed my suitcase. I then wrote a reply to Marissa before heading down to reception. Those words were for Marissa only and were equally heartfelt and I hope she found them as beautiful to her as hers were to me.

Before I left, I headed to the bar where I recognised the bartender. I asked them to give Marissa my letter. The bartender gave me a kind smile and agreed.

I walked out of the hotel and hailed a taxi to take me to the airport, my phone ringing in my pocket. I let it go to voicemail. I knew who it was and I didn't want to deal with it right now. My thoughts were full of Marissa and I didn't want to let them go just yet.

I sat in the back of the taxi and smiled as I watched New York pass by. I put my hand in my pocket and felt Marissa's note. I still read that note once in a while, Marissa and that night would always stay with me and I would always wonder if she would remember if we ever met again.

Dalton402
Dalton402
411 Followers