The Full Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scott, that ass. That. Fucking. Ass."

"I want you to fuck my ass, Logan," Scott said, breathily.

Unexpected, I thought. But I wasn't going to complain. "You read my mind, kid," I said. My cock was hard as a rock, but pinned down under tight lycra. We broke away from each other to fumble with our costumes.

After struggling out of our suits, we kicked them to the side of the grove and stared at each other in the bright light of the moon. Scott, tall, broad, insanely ripped, with his elephant trunk of a cock, rigid, arching downward. Me, a head shorter, also ripped, of course, but more wiry, and hairy. Hair everywhere. My own cock stood straight out, not nearly as long as Scott's, but firestarter log-thick.

"Heavens to Betsy," Scott said, under his breath. And then we were on each other again. My hands were instantly on his ass and in his ass crack, I couldn't keep myself way. I wanted to get inside him as fast as possible. I rolled him on top of me, to sit him on my lap, as best I could. We must have looked ridiculous, given our size difference. His huge milky-white body suspended over my smaller, fur-covered body. I spread his legs and palpated his sweaty asshole. He moaned, feeling the pressure of my rough fingertips on his tender hole. I attempted to position it over my cock. I pulled his hips down onto me and felt the bulk of his preposterous ass bear down onto me.

"This is gonna hurt, Scotty," I said. My cockhead was poised against his twitching hole.

"Fill me, Logan," he said. "I'm ready."

I pushed up against him, feeling considerable resistance. Then, suddenly, I felt my cock puncture into him with a rubbery pop. He wailed. Thankfully, the residents of the mansion were used to late-night wailing, especially when the moon was full. There were coyotes on the property.

Scott thrashed, instinctively trying to get off of me. I held him firmly down on my cock until he got control of himself. His body was slick with new sweat.

"Holy Shit, Logan. Hoooo-ly. Shit," he said.

"Just give it a minute," I said. "You'll loosen up." I started to fuck him, slowly, pushing up from below. The friction was intense. His hole was tight, even tighter than I remember his brother's being. But that is a story for another time. I could tell the friction was overwhelming on his end. He was wincing in pain, breathing sharply.

"The hard part's over, bub," I said. "Just wait, it's gonna get good."

Scott threw his head back, whimpering, "Shit, ohhh shit, Shit. Shit!"

I continued to move in and out of him. After a few minutes, his whimpering turned to low moaning. I began to pump faster. He sat further down on me, and started moving in opposition to my thrusts. His whopping, useless bottom's dong wiggled and waggled in the air as his ass bounced, ka-chonck-a-chonk-a-chonk, on my hairy thighs.

"Oh, Logan," he moaned. "I've waited so long for this. Your cock feels so good inside me, oh. Oh! My god. It's better than I thought."

Jesus, I thought, does this guy ever shut up? How does Jean put up with him?

The feel of his ass sliding on my cock felt amazing. He started to twist his hips, corkscrewing his asshole down around my cock.

"Where the fuck did you learn that?" I asked, my voice low and husky. If I wasn't careful, he was going to make me come.

"X-tube," he breathed. Then said, "Logan, Logan! I'm gonna come."

"I'm about to come too, Scotty."

"MMmmmm, I want your cum in me, daddy," he moaned.

OK, yeah. Scott had definitely been watching videos online.

"No. I'm not done with you, yet," I said. I pushed him off of me and rolled him over onto his knees, then pushed his head down. His fat ass stuck up into the air. His huge ballsack and cock swung beneath him. I grabbed his hips and felt a distinct crease where his ass cheeks met his back. God damn. It's like he was made for fucking.

I lined my fat rod up with his hole. I paused, seeing his hole gape in the moonlight. Scott sensed my hesitation, reached back and spread his asscheeks, readying himself for the stuffing I was about to give him.

"Are you ready for me, Scotty?" I asked, teasing him.

"Fuck me, Logan!"

"Oh it's coming, bub. I'm gonna make you squeal like a hog. Do you want that?"

"I'm a hog for your cock, daddy. Fuck me with your massive tool."

Tool? I thought. Man, real B-team material. This must not be the preferred ending.

"Here it comes, boy-o." And I rammed into him.

"Oh, fuck!" Scott cried out. Clearly he had not been ready.

I began to pound him. Ugh, his loosened, sloppy asshole felt so good. Thwack Thwack Thwack! I started to worry that we were going to wake up the entire mansion. Even across the hundred yards or so to the dormitory, the sound of Scott's egregious ass clapping was sure to carry in the still night air.

After several minutes of intense pounding, with Scott's moaning getting louder and louder, I got to the point of no return. I felt Scott's asshole start to spasm as he, too, approached the falls. As we both teetered on the precipice, I reached down and grabbed Scott's hair, pulled his head back, aimed it up at the starry sky. I tore off his visor as we both came. I shot a huge load of cum deep into his ass and he ripped off an enormous optic blast into the sky.

I underestimated the effect that an assfucking orgasm would have on Scott's mutant power. For a fraction of a second, we were both suspended in an orb of pure, bright red light. Then the shockwave from his emission hit, blowing us away from each other, throwing me back about twenty feet, where I hit the trunk of a tree and momentarily blacked out.

When I came to, Scott was kneeling over me, my head was cradled in his arms. His visor was back on.

"That was reckless and irresponsible, Logan," he whispered. "You could have killed us."

My body was already healing from the impact against the tree, but I was still weak. I pushed up and out of his embrace, brushed myself off. He stood and moved to kiss me, but I turned away. The last thing I needed was Scott following me around like a puppy after this.

"That was a one time thing, bub," I said. "You won't beat me again."

His face fell. He turned away from me. As I started walking back to the mansion, I heard him sniffling. I stopped at the edge of the pine grove. I looked up at the big, bright moon. I sighed, and went back, put my hand on his shoulder.

"Scott," I said.

"What?" He spat the word.

"How 'bout a nightcap?" I said. "I think we could both use a drink."

I saw a smile flicker across his lips.

The end.

~Logan wins~

I looked up just as Scott pounced again. I rolled, and his huge fist glanced off my shoulder, barely missing a direct hit on my chest. I spun around his body and wrapped my forearm around his neck. Too late, he realized his miscalculation. The momentum of his massive body compromised his ability to correct his trajectory, and he hit the ground, hard. I had him then, a knee between his shoulder blades and his left arm pinned across his back. He was face down in the pine needles. He swung his right arm wildly, but it was useless.

"Gotcha," I said. He struggled for another few seconds, but then stopped.

"I yield, Logan," Scott said, and I felt his body go limp in my arms. "I... yield. You win."

I let go of his arm, which flopped onto the pine needles with a soft thud. He groaned. I sat back, straddling his thighs, breathing hard. He remained prone, head turned to the side. Sweat pooled in the small of his back. His ass loomed in front of my crotch. As my breath returned, I felt my cock surge to life, as if it could sense it was just inches away from an intended target.

I reached out and touched the mountainous globes of Scott's ass. The lycra was smooth and the flesh underneath felt firm and resilient. I smacked his right butt cheek. The impact reverberated around the mounds of his ass, fluid-like waves tracking back and forth across its vast expanse. Maybe there is a god, after all, I thought.

"What are you waiting for, Logan?" Scott said. "You're going to fuck me right? Why don't you get it over with."

"Is that what you want, Scotty? For me to fuck you?" I growled, and with a loud yell, I extended my claws and swiped them across his ass. Scott yelped, probably expecting that I'd cut him. But a moment later, a perfect square of lycra floated down about a foot from his face. I heard him exhale slowly.

My claws still extended, I rubbed my hands gently over the exposed, downy peachflesh of Scott's ass. It was perfection. I edged my thumbs into his ass crack and slowly spread his cheeks apart, exposing his tiny, clenching rosebud of an asshole. He shivered, and goosebumps broke out across his milky skin.

"Scott," I said, "Oh, Scotty. Looks like I found your other eye."

He groaned.

I was salivating. My spit dripped into his ass crack and ran across his hole, making him pucker even more. After a long, anticipatory moment, I went at him. He reacted so violently to my tongue's assault that I thought he was going to throw me off of him. I stabbed my fists into the ground on either side of his ass, claws extended, stapling myself in place as he bucked.

He ground against me so hard I felt like his ass was going to envelop my whole head. He eventually calmed down, allowing me to probe further into him with my tongue. After I felt him loosen up a bit, I sat up. I undid my belt and ripped the lycra of my costume's crotch piece off, again with the aid of my claws.

My brick shithouse of a cock stood straight out, leaking precum, ready to fuck. I looked at Scott's trembling, dumptruck ass and then up at his face. His face was down, buried in the pine needles. His breath was rapid. For a second, I hesitated. There was no going back after this. Then I looked back at his ass and all my thoughts dissipated. I plowed into him.

I'm not sure I've ever fucked anyone so savagely. All my aggravation toward Scott, about Jean, about his incompetent leadership, it all came out as I pounded into him. His ass was up for it, though. It took everything I gave it, and responded in kind, with a wet, spring-like recoil that I'd never encountered before. The harder I went, the bouncier it got. I fell into a trance. I imagined that I was bouncing down a staircase made of marshmallows and gelatin, beach balls and trampolines.

I emerged from this vision when his asshole started making ridiculous sucking noises. I had completely worn him out, he was loose and sloppy. I pulled out of him. His ass reported with a loud squelch as my cock head slipped out. I flipped him over and pulled him up to his knees. Then I shoved my cock in his mouth.

He gagged, and I saw there were tears leaking out from under his visor.

"Can you taste that Summers' ass on my cock, Scott?" I growled at him. "That's the same taste as your brother, by the way. Yeah, I fucked your little brother in that X-Factor Genosha arc I cameoed in a couple years back. I didn't think an asshole could get any tighter than his, but yours takes the cake, Scotty boy. I thought you'd be all loose and floppy from having a huge stick shoved up there all the time."

Scott's lips were distended as he struggled to open wide enough to take me in. With a cock as thick as mine, I'd learned to accept teeth as an inevitable part of any blowjob. It's why I preferred fucking. But the opportunity to stuff my cock into Cyclops' arrogant blowhole was too good to pass up.

I grabbed a fistful of hair at the back of Scott's head and pressed his face down on my cock.

"MgNGGM... GFFGgGGNgGG! Hhgdhffhfhgg," said Scott.

"What was that, Scotty? I didn't catch that." I pulled his head up. His lips made a cartoonish popping noise when they came off my dick.

"I said... your cock is going... down my throat," he said, between heaves.

"That's the point, bub," I said, and pushed his head back onto my cock.

Eventually I got tired of Scott's theatrical gagging and choking. I pulled him off of me and pushed him down onto the ground, on his back. His mammoth, curved dick bobbed up in the air. Its reddened, swollen head looked like a ridiculous flag flying over his spent, defeated body. What a waste. I thought.

I stepped over him, fist around my cock, pumping. I put my foot in his face, stuck my big toe in his mouth. I felt warm spit leak out of his mouth and onto my toes.

"Here's lookin' at you, Scotty," I said. And then I ejaculated onto him. My jizz hit his chest, his neck, and his face. After I finished spurting onto him, I made sure to rub some of my cum into his stupid little goatee with my foot. I stepped off of him. He lay on the ground, legs bent awkwardly, moaning softly.

I started to walk away. I stopped at the edge of the pine grove, looked up at the brilliant orb of the moon. I felt the fibers of my strained muscles regenerating, felt tangles of collagen forming across the cuts on my skin. I knew it would take Scott's body much longer to recover. As for his ego, well, that may never heal. Oh well, I thought. Someone had to do it.

Yikes, that was kinda dark. Let's back up a bit.

My jizz hit his chest, his neck, and his face. After I finished spurting onto him, I looked down at him. He looked back up at me and burst out laughing.

"Bogart?" he said, hooting. I cracked up, too.

"What, this doesn't scream Casablanca to you?" I said.

Hmm, that's a little off-key. Let's try this.

My jizz hit his chest, his neck, and his face. After I finished spurting onto him, I looked down at the heap of him, lying there. Perhaps I had gone a bit overboard. I softened a bit. I held out my hand, offered to pull him up. He turned his head to look away.

"Come on, ya big lug," I said, and reached down and grabbed his arm, hoisted him up. I brushed pine needles off of him. "Let's head back to the mansion and have a drink. Whaddya say, Scotty boy? No hard feelings?"

I saw a trace of a smile flicker across his face as we started walking.

"Next time I'll be ready for that rear attack," he said with a smirk.

"Atta boy, Scott," I said. I looked up at the bright, round moon. "Atta boy."

The end.

12