The Full Price Must Be Paid Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife learns the rules and broken in as his sex slave.
4.7k words
4.46
54.9k
45
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It appeared as though I satisfied him the way he expected and maybe I won round 1 of this nightmare. However, I knew if I was to win the war of this encounter, I must do two things: First, talk him into turning off the CCTV. If I could, just maybe I could minimize the images in John's mind of how he used me each time, each day.

Secondly, satisfy him in every way possible daily using my mouth and pussy. Try to keep that large cock out of my ass. Julie knew that would be more than difficult since all men love anal sex with women. Especially when they have total control over taboo acts, and the woman has no choice and must take it.

The man she now refers to as master or sir lead her over to a doorway but stopped there. He reached for a chain hanging on a hook on the wall. It was a neck choker and chain for him to lead her by.

Master then grabbed it and said: "This my slave you shall wear at all times unless I take it off of you, Do you understand?" He said in that strong firm voice.

I looked at the choker and promptly responded, "yes Sir".

"Very good, you're learning" the man proclaimed quietly this time.

With the chain in his hand and me naked, he led me through a doorway and up the stairs to what appeared to be his main level of this large, 3 story house. Julie thought as she looked around as she was lead:

At least I don't have to sleep in the basement/playroom, I'll have a nice room". Julie also knew it was only 9:30 pm and he's likely to want to have sex again before he goes to bed tonight. Julie had to begin preparing herself both mentally and physically for her new future. Mentally so she can give him what he wants by way of a sex slave, verbally and being compliant and physically to take his cock however or wherever he wants to give it to her. Julie knew she could act cold as he fucked her but she knew that would only bring less satisfaction to him and possibly bring punishment to her, which could be extreme from the whips, cattail, and other gadgets he has.

Her master leads her to a room, opened the door, and said: "This will be your room Slave". "You'll find all of the comforts of home here from bath amenities to make-up hairdryers and everything you'll need to present yourself to me as I demand as beautiful as possible. You'll notice an associate of mine went by your house and picked up all of your makeup and everything in your bathroom area. Organize it and use it."

Julie was surprised at his attention to detail in picking up her makeup and supplies. She looked at his mouth not to make eye contact and answered strongly "Yes Sir, I'll make myself as pretty as I can for you and will not disappoint you, sir". Julie could not believe how easy that flowed off her tongue.

She stood there naked, looking up at this tall man and it was as if she was having an out-of-body experience. She couldn't believe she just said that. But it played well with her master as he stated in a nicer tone: "Excellent my slave", you're getting the hang of this, or you have just resided yourself to your new life for now". "Which is it," he asked. Julie thought of the two options he gave her. She didn't want to make the wrong choice.

"I've resigned myself to my new reality and new life for the near future sir". Julie said in a lower submissive voice. He looked at me in a very accepting way and said:

"very good my slave, very good indeed". "Get a shower, clean yourself up, and put on this sexy outfit," He stated in a business tone.

"I want you to read this document and learn it. Then in 45 minutes, I want you to come to the living room down the hall on the right. You'll see a pillow on the floor, I want you to kneel there and wait for me".

"Yes sir" Julie responded in her same submissive tone.

Only 45 minutes and shower and read this one-page document, she knew she needed to hurry and knew not to be late. Julie did as she was told, took that quick shower, touched up her make up and put the sexy, sheer outfit on.

As she looked into the mirror she noticed her breasts were fully exposed through this black sheer outfit. It looked more like a maid's uniform or a one-piece dress extremely short and sheer. Julie noticed her tattoo above her pubic mound was in clear sight through this sheer outfit.

Julie thought nothing of that at the time and quickly picked up the paper she is to learn. Afraid of what laid in store for her Julie took a precautionary measure and put some lube inside her pussy and ass. She pushed it deep inside her so it wouldn't leak out and him to see it. But Julie knew if he used her ass this lube would help save her ass from ripping from his large thick cock.

As Julie read it she realized what this was. It was a BDSM Sex slave commitment agreement. Nothing to sign, just rules and what I must commit to verbally to him. As she read along she was unaffected by much of the wording and sexual commitments since she had played in this arena before with John. She read carefully and noticed every time the word "anything", or "everything" was stated.

They were in bold and capital letters as if to get her attention and it did. Julie learned the document and as she read it she thought two things. First, she noticed her pussy was getting wet after reading the slave agreement and everything she was going to have to submit to and agree to.

Julie reached down with her hand to touch her pussy to confirm, as she slides her right index finger down her slit to her pussy hole, she confirmed her pussy had gotten wet. She was aroused by reading this kinky stuff. Then secondly, the thought popped into her head, If I'm getting turned on by reading this, what will happen to him when I'm on my knees telling him all of the things I will allow him to do to me?

That my body is not mine any longer. Anything he wants I must do and anyone he has me submit to then owns me for that encounter. If this got her aroused it will also arouse him again and she will have to fuck him tonight. Julie also knew she would not only have to satisfy her master. Julie knew in some form or fashion she would be exposed to his friends, business associates, or just a weekend party and she would be fucked by multiple guys. The thought of multiple guys did upset her, she had played in the Dom/sub world but only with John. She had not allowed anyone else to fuck her and John would forbid that for sure. Every woman fantasizes about fucking two men at one time or another, but the reality is a different thing.

Julie put the collar on and walked to the living room while she took in the furniture, paintings on the walls and thinking how nice this house truly was. She knelt as instructed and waited. She waited what seemed to be an hour although she knew it was only 20 or so minutes. She heard footsteps coming into the room. Her senses were in overdrive as she listened closely if there were more than one set of footsteps coming in behind her. No, she thought to herself, it sounds only like one guy.... OMG, what a relief she thought to herself.

The master sat down in the chair so Julie kneeling was now at his feet. He took the collar chain and ordered her to "look up slave," He said in a commanding voice. He then uttered, "excellent, you look beautiful just as I want you to look".

Julie didn't know if she should answer or that was rhetorical. But to please him she chose to answer, "yes sir, thank you, sir".

"I'm glad I can please you with my looks sir" Julie became disgusted with herself hearing those words come out of her mouth to this beast.

However, she did notice the look of acceptance on his face. After noticing that look she continued. "My only job sir is to serve you, sir, however you wish", she uttered quietly in a submissive voice. After reading that slave agreement she knew what he wanted to hear.

He then asked her back in his commanding voice "Did you read the document on the bed slave?" he asked.

"Yes, sir I did" Julie quickly answered while not making eye contact.

"Ok, then very good he said, let's hear it." "What did it say and you had better be convincing!" He commanded firmly! "You will serve me without question!"

"Yes, Master."

"You will give me everything and anything I want when I want it" Again he said in a very commanding voice.

"Yes, Master," Julie answered again.

"You will do whatever you are told. Without question."

"Yes, Master."

"Your whole purpose is to be fucked and used as my sex slave, isn't it slave?" He continued.

"Yes, Master." All she could do was answer him as he demands.

However, forcing her to say "Yes Master" like a robot was not nearly enough. He wanted to hear it from her mouth, with conviction. That would be the ultimate form of indignity. But to achieve that he would need to first remove every morsel of resistance. She might have liked play-acting as John's sex slave: now she was going to find out what the real thing was like. The first step was to teach her that her body was no longer her own. The second step was to make her heart and mind submit to him as well. The Stockholm Syndrome.

The captive can be made to love the captor: The ultimate act of domination. The basic technique is simple and well understood. You impose some stimuli upon the victim. Make it intolerable, make them beg for mercy. Then save them from their predicament. Some stupid calculation of human psychology will turn you into a hero. The victim is grateful and forgets that it was you who made them a victim in the first place. At the right intensity of training, this doesn't take very long. He proceeded to ask her these questions: But now wanted to hear her say much of the document's words.

"Tell me slave" he commanded! Julie thought back to the paper and knew what she must say:

"Sir, my job is to serve you in any fashion you wish Master.: She stated. "My body is yours, my pussy is yours, Sir, my mouth is yours sir" Julie continued. This next part she didn't want to say but knew better than to oppose him. "Sir, my ass hole is yours to sir, it's yours to fuck anytime you wish master," she said in her submissive/slave voice. Julie Continued. "My job sir is to give you everything you want master". Everything regardless what it is sir." Just hearing her utter those words made him horny again.

He stood up and told her to get on all fours. Julie complied quickly as she was already on her knees, as she pushed her arms down on all fours the man got up and went behind her. OMG, she thought, what is he going to do to me now, she wondered? She felt a swift and hard hand to her ass. POW, the smack echoed in the room. Julie pushed forward with the force of the blow, she made a grimacing face as the pain ran through her body.

Julie didn't say anything as his next move he knelt and felt her pussy. Her pussy was mostly dry now but did have some moisture. He stuck his finger deep into her pussy. Julie feeling the finger going in and her pussy barely wet sent another shot of pain through her body. Julie let out another painful grimace as he pushed his finger deep into her love hole.

"Do you like that Julie?" he asked her firmly

"I like it, sir, It would feel better with some lube sir," Julie uttered thinking that's what he wanted to hear.

He then spits on his finger after he removed it from her pussy and pushed it into her ass hole. First, he just put it into his first knuckle. Julie didn't make a sound as that didn't hurt but she was afraid of what was to follow. Julie waited and tried to relax her ass muscles. Julie has had some anal sex and for the most part, she enjoys anal. However, those were with guys she loved or liked. She also knew to relax her ass muscles as much as she could.

Julie waited for a second or two, then as expected he thrusts his large, thick index finger deep in her ass with just one thrust. The pain was there but Julie had relaxed her muscles which helped. She let out with a groaning type of wince as he penetrated her ass with his finger.

"Very nice" he stated. "I can see you're used to having anal sex aren't you slave?" he asked.

"Yes sir, but not a lot sir, but I have had some anal sir." She replied. She didn't dare tell him how many times or that she enjoyed anal with the proper lube and foreplay.

"That's not what John told me Julie" Then he pushed his second finger deep in her ass with one thrust. Now he had two fingers in. Julie held herself in the same position pushing with her arms to offset his energy and thrust. Julie let out a painful cry as his fingers buried into her ass.

"Does that hurt Julie?"

"Yes, sir, that does hurt sir" Julie answered in a heavy breath of pain.

"You'd better get used to that Julie." "Who owns your ass Julie?" he asked to test her but also to humiliate her.

"You do sir."

"I do what?" he yelled. Knowing making her say it would continue to break her spirit and will. He knew this was important if she was to serve him the way he wants and break her from thinking about her husband.

"Master, you own my ass sir, you own it to do with as you please master." As she said that she felt her body turning against her again and her pussy was getting wet again. This she didn't understand. Why is my body enjoying this pain, this humiliation? She thought. He did notice her pussy and used his other hand to finger her again and took joy that her pussy was wet.

"Ok slave, one more thing. We are going to change your name Julie" "I will no longer ever refer to you as Julie again." Julie knew this was common in the slave/Dom world. Mainly just to separate the two lives of husband, Dom and wife, sub. However, this man had another reason. "Your slave name is going to be Lisa. Whenever I call you that you respond as if it's your new name, do you understand?"

Julie/Lisa quickly uttered back, "yes sir, I understand" "My new name is Lisa Master" She restated to seem compliant.

"Do you know why I'm going to call you this?"

"No sir, not exactly sir. Is it to strip away my identity in my new role sir?"

"No, that is not it Lisa. I want to call you Lisa because it's a very common name, every time you hear that name for the rest of your life you'll be reminded of this time with me as my slave." This is what we call a "mind fuck". This experience may last a month, two months four months, I don't know. But the experience will stay with you and John for a lifetime. Every time John hears that name he will be reminded of the images of me fucking you Lisa. Won't he Lisa?" he asked.

"Yes sir he will sir," Julie replied as tears bubbled up in her eyes and fell down her cheeks.

Julie knew this reality and she knew that this name will forever remind her and John of this experience. She knew her memories would be bad of what she will endure. But her concern was John. Could John move past this slave serving and the images of this man using me in every hole? She didn't know for sure if he could but she knew her one chance to overcome this is to somehow have this man turn off the CCTV.

He quickly ordered her up and lead her by the chain back to the basement. Lisa's tears were dry now but she almost started crying again as she knew where he was leading her. As he opened the door to the playroom, she noticed four men standing there, and the room was lit with candles. It was dark but just enough illumination to see the toys, the bench, and the four men standing outside the door.

Julie swallowed hard as she was afraid of what this meant. This man has not fucked my pussy yet and he's going to allow these men to fuck me? She thought. That doesn't make sense knowing what I know of this man, it is out of character, she thought. He led her to the bench, a puma horse type of bench. Oh no she thought to herself.

Her master ordered her to kneel on the bench. Julie did as she was instructed. The four men started strapping down her legs, now her arms and hands. Julie/Lisa knew what was next as she was on all fours, totally strapped down unable to move. The bench hit her right in the lower stomach and leaned forward just a little. This tilt put her pussy and ass up in the air, totally exposed and spread eagle due to the wide stance of the bench where she had to place her knees.

She feared the worse of all five men fucking her ass and pussy. Tears started to swell up again in her eyes. Her new Master came to her front and seen the tears and became very angry! He grabbed her face and looked her deep in the eyes and yelled,

"Why are you crying, slave?" He said in the angriest voice she has heard from him and now she was very scared. "I see your friends here sir and I know I'm your slave and I must be obedient, and I will sir I swear!" "I'll do whatever you wish. I have never taken five men before and I thought the first fucking would be by you sir, not everyone"

"What makes you think they're all are going to fuck you tonight"? He chuckled. "They're here to watch me. They don't know what it's like having a slave, but I'm certainly going to show them. Now, with that said, they will fuck you I assure you, but not tonight my sex slave. I'm going to use all of your holes tonight myself."

Julie was relieved to hear that from one standpoint but realized he was going to fuck her ass too. She is truly concerned about his thick cock. Then, very quickly she was introduced to her new, shocking reality. The purpose of the bondage and bench was sexual access. The bench, the ties, face down, legs and wrists bound tight, with her ass and pussy exposed. She was helpless. She couldn't rebel any longer, instead just braced herself for what was sure to come next.

The sicko dropped his pants, took his cock out which was half hard by now. He put it in her face and made her suck his cock until it got rock hard. Lisa was aware of the next location it was going so she worked hard to put as much spit as she could on his cock. He then moved behind her while he was rock hard and without so much as a finger's foreplay slid the head of his huge cock into her cunt. She winced as just the head of his cock spread her tight pussy wide open.

Even so, she was wet. Her cunt didn't know any better, it was responding to the helplessness that many women enjoy. Her master noticed her wet pussy, he said to her:

"Awe, I see that you are turned on by this Lisa." Upon saying this he grabbed her hips and thrust his entire cock into her pussy in one forceful thrust! The first thrust hurt a little as it went nine inches deep at once. But then with each stroke deep inside her pussy brought more and more pleasure. Again, and then again, and again he pounded her pussy. He increased his pace, and his depth. His skin started slapping on hers. This was just a foretaste, the beginning of future sessions.

Faster, harder, deeper. Bang. Bang. Bang. Involuntarily, Lisa's vagina accommodated the intrusion. Its instinct was to grip and pulse in time with the thrusts.

Lisa herself had no choice in the matter. She tried struggling. It was futile. All she could do was say to herself, mentally: "I can do this. I can do this. I can do this," and not make it worse for herself by tensing her muscles. The fiend was raping her. She was powerless. He started pounding her wildly. His pace was unexpected and fierce.

The only thing he said as he enjoyed her pussy was, "Wow, John was right, you do have a great and very tight pussy".

Her pussy was responding on its own like it had a mind of its own. The cock was pounding her deep and hitting her G spot time after time after time! She was enjoying it now and was almost ready to cum and uttered out, "Thank you, sir, my pussy is yours, sir." Just her saying those words brought her back to the reality of her dire situation.

As he was pumping her harder and harder Lisa was almost at her peak.

She cried out, "May I cum sir? I need to cum please".

Her master told her no, do not cum yet! I forbid it right now.

12