The Full Price Must Be Paid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa groaned out"oh no," she clenched her teeth and tried not to disobey her master. He then pulled his cock out of her pussy. Julie barely realized it was out, then with one motion, he put the head of his cock against the outside of her ass hole. Julie's eyes opened wide as the men watched her face as he pushed in just the wide head of his cock and stopped.

She groaned loud "oohhhhh, please master, I beg of you please go slow, sir. You have a massive cock sir, please please sir, please I beg of you to go slow in my ass," she begged continuously.

The more she begged the harder his cock became. He moved towards her and pushed another one inch into her ass. She let out with another groan of pain and pleasure. She wasn't sure which was stronger, the pain of her ass hole expanding to her maximum size, or the pleasure of that cock inside her as was giving her. She continued to plead, "Please sir, I can take it and will take it all just go slow sir" she begged.

She felt his hands grab both of her hips and her eyes got huge as she knew what the next few seconds would entail. She knew his cock was not going in slow with the hold he has on her hips. Without any notice, any warning he pulled her hips to his body with one hard thrust and pushed the remaining seven inches into her ass. While parting her ass hole to its widest point it had ever been spread, while breaking through her sphincter muscle like it was not even present, it did not rip. But OMG it hurt, it hurt so fucking bad as she cried.

Her eyes were wet as tears were rolling down from the pain. She looked straight ahead tied down having her ass raped by this man. She had forgotten about the CCTV and she noticed a small camera pointed right at her face about 10 feet in front of her. She had forgotten that John was watching this man take her mouth, then her pussy, now he's taking her ass and he can see the pain she was enduring.

He kept pumping her, harder, then harder again until she could feel him tensing up and she knew he was going to explode his cum any second now. He grabbed her hips firmer as she felt his cock spasm. Now he was exploding his second load into her ass hole. In and out he kept pumping then it became slower and slower as he was finished.

He pulled his cock out of freshly used ass hole and looked at that ass and pussy staring back at him in admiration. He knew that pussy and ass were he is going to use it every chance he got.. He then walked to the front of the bench to view his sex slaves face. He put his cock close to her mouth and then put it in her mouth so she could clean off his cock. As she licked and sucked to pull any remaining cum out, she looked up and seen him smiling as she cleaned his cock.

The four guys watching were all congratulating him on his conquest of this beautiful sex slave. She could hear them talking behind her as they were just watching his cum now leaking out of her ass. She could feel it running out and down her leg. She looked over and had lost track of the CCTV and seen John forced to watch her endure this punishment.

With tears running down her face she thought, the bastard's day was complete. He fucked me in every hole and made John watch every moment of it. What a sick fuck she thought, but she never would utter those words out loud. The four men helped to unstrap her and helped her up to her feet. Two men one under each arm as they pulled her up. The other two In front of her.

She now could see the four men clearly, all four were mid 40's like her new master. They were all fairly handsome, in good shape as she eyed each one up and down. She knew at some time each of these guys would be having their way with her. She didn't know when, where, and in what order. But she knew she could not avoid each of their cocks in her.

As she regained her composure and stopped crying. She thought for a moment and thought to herself, I can do this and I can hold out and put up with this guy. It wasn't as bad as I thought although my ass and pussy will be sore tomorrow she thought as she looked at her master and these four men holding her up.

Lisa was mistaken if she thought that was all she had to do though. It was just the beginning. John knew this if she didn't. He watched on the CCTV, filled with despair. He knew this guy, he knew what he was capable of doing. Tying her up and fucking her was nothing. There would be much, much more. There would be so much more. John knew the true price of the debt he owned and she must pay for him. This sicko was going to make her his sex slave -- for real -- and he was going to extract the full price from her, EVERY SINGLE FILTH CENT!.

Chapter 3 to follow.

12