The Full Spa Experience

Story Info
Two young women go further than they expect at a nude spa.
9.4k words
4.56
23.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love the spa culture in Northern Europe, actually because nothing like what happens in this story takes place in real life. It's a relaxing environment where people of all shapes and sizes can enjoy themselves and be naked. But, there's no harm in imagining a world where this kind of thing might happen.

This is my first story, so feedback is welcome!

---

The rain hammered down as the girls hurried from their taxi into the spa.

"God this country has terrible weather!" Anna shrieked, huddling under her coat. "Why did you move here again?"

"I know," Sylvie shouted back, "I couldn't have chosen a wetter country."

The country in question was the Netherlands, where Sylvie had recently transferred with her law firm. Amsterdam had sounded like the place to be for an up and coming 24 year old Frenchwoman, though she hadn't quite counted on the weather. Despite being early afternoon, the sky was a bleak November grey, and the rain somehow managed to come from all directions. In many ways it was the perfect day to relax in the warm atmosphere of a spa.

They made it through the entrance and into the dry, and Anna sighed with relief. "You know, I really need this. Thanks again for having me. After the break-up with Alain, and all the stress of quitting my job, it's been so good seeing you. I have to admit though, the idea of having a massage and sitting in a hot tub is what I looked forward to all week."

The same age as Sylvie, her university friend was visiting from Paris to escape the disasters at home for a few days. When Sylvie had mentioned a colleague's recommendation of a good spa close to the city, Anna had jumped at the chance.

The friends checked in at the desk, Sylvie taking over the talking. Her English was pretty good for a Frenchwoman -- far better than Anna's -- though she was grateful that all her clients were French companies. She still struggled with the Dutch accent when they spoke English -- she heard the woman behind the counter mentioning something about clothes, but smiled and nodded instead of double checking. "Of course we have to wear our swimsuits," she thought.

Picking up their robes and towels, they headed up the stairs and into a quiet lobby, with peaceful music playing in the background. They seemed to have arrived in a bit of a lull, with no voices coming from the two changing rooms on either side. Anna frowned.

"Which one is for women do you think?"

Sylvie shrugged. "I suppose this one here? Maybe these Dutch people don't even care? Surely not..."

As they chose a locker in the empty dressing room and begun to undress, Sylvie subtly assessed her friend's body. She'd never seen Anna naked, and she couldn't help but be curious. Both women shared the same olive skin, though Anna got that from her Armenian parents, and Sylvie from her Italian mother. Anna's face was open and round, with dark eyes, a Roman nose, and full lips. She was very pretty, Sylvie thought, though it was a pity that her shyness meant her smile was mostly saved for close friends.

As Anna took off her shirt, and began to undo her plain black bra, her fingers got caught in her long dark hair that fanned out across her back. Anna wasn't chubby, but just...wider, Sylvie thought. Even from the back you could see her breasts peeping out to the sides, and her wide hips made it a struggle pulling down her jeans. Finally, as Anna stripped off her underwear, Sylvie admired her large, nicely rounded backside, and her short but well shaped legs.

Anna suddenly turned around, showing off her full and heavy breasts, hanging somewhat on her chest. Her nipples were large, and a deep dark chocolate brown. Sylvie's eyes darted away, but not before noting that Anna had shaved between her legs, leaving only a small patch of black hair. The girls briefly made eye contact.

"What are you waiting for?" Anna teased, as she started to put on her bikini.

Sylvie jumped and started to get undressed herself, taking the opportunity to admire her reflection in the mirror. Her own breasts were much smaller, though they stood out nicely even without her bra on, pointing slightly upwards. Her nipples too were small, and -- she thought at least -- a perfect light brown. Her body type was different than Anna's, thinner, but still soft and curved, with a perfectly petite butt that she spun around to admire. She went a step further than Anna, and had waxed completely. She smiled at herself, enjoying the way it made her large brown eyes sparkle.

"God I love your tattoos," Anna said as Sylvie turned around to pick up her own bikini. Sylvie looked down at the lines and geometric shapes descending from her throat down between and towards her breasts, and the more swooping designs coming down from her shoulders. "I would never dare to get something like that, didn't it hurt?"

"Well...it did tickle a bit. But the boys love them! It shows them which way to go," she said lightly.

They left the changing room wrapped in white cotton robes, carrying their towels, and descended another staircase into a kind of wellness centre, where Anna would be having her massage later. Another set of stairs brought them down into the spa proper and a shower area. They didn't have time to admire the view past the showers into the huge columned pool room, before the women were thoroughly distracted by the shock of their life.

Walking out of the shower to their right was two stark naked men laughing and shaking water from themselves. Sylvie's eyes bulged. They were completely ordinary looking -- they could have been somewhat older lawyers from her firm -- and yet Sylvie couldn't overlook the fact that both men had not a stitch to cover the cocks that dangled freely. Reeling, she turned to the left, and saw another group of women leaving the showers on that side. They too, were completely naked. They showed no hurry to cover themselves as they walked over to their towels, their middle-aged behinds bouncing as they walked.

Looking ahead again, she noticed that while most of the people around the pool were in towels or robes, many of them were naked. Everyone swimming was naked. People going into the saunas on either side were naked. There was even a women sitting naked in the foot bath, legs crossed as if waiting for a bus, while her pale pinkish breasts were completely uncovered. Within 30 seconds she had seen more penises than she had ever seen in real life before.

She turned in shock to Anna, only to find her staring at the floor, eyes locked to the tiles. Sylvie knew that Anna had very little experience with men. Alain had been Anna's first and only boyfriend, and Sylvie knew from some late night conversations that Anna had never dared to watch porn. As far as Sylvie knew, these might be some of the first cocks besides Alain's Anna had ever seen.

Anna looked up with a stunned look on her face, and the two women suddenly burst out giggling. Anna's giggles sounded a little frantic, and she kept her eyes straight on Sylvie's face. The situation was too absurd.

"What...what is this? Why are they all naked? Is this a sex thing? Why would your colleague suggest this?" Anna stammered out.

"No I...I think maybe this is just Dutch? I know that in Finland they do this? But then everyone is crazy up there, the Dutch are so boring and plain. I didn't think..." Sylvie was hit by a sudden suspicion that the woman at the reception had said no clothes. "Well, I'm sure there must be some people here with their swimsuits on. They can't force you to go naked".

"Should we leave?" Anna asked hesitantly. "I mean, my massage..."

"No! Let's stay." Sylvie was already getting over her shock somewhat. "Let's get in the pool, quick, then we won't change our minds. Besides, you don't have to look at anyone, and you've still got your bikini."

Sylvie knew that Anna hated awkward situations, and could never cause a scene. It had been one of the issues in her relationship with Alain -- she ended up in nightclubs or parties she didn't want to be in just because she didn't want to argue, and then stayed far too late because leaving would mean kicking up a fuss. Sylvie felt a twinge of guilt, but knew that if she pushed, Anna would follow along.

They hurried along to the edge of the pool, and hung up their robes and towels. Anna seemed in a rush to get in the water, as if somehow that would distract her from the views around them. Sylvie took her time though -- there was something attractive about how casual everyone was about their nudity.

She noticed a young man and woman chatting beside the pool. His long and thin penis was hanging just in front of her pubic hair as they talked, and her pointy breasts jiggled slightly as she laughed at whatever he had said. How were they not...well...noticing each other? And how were all the men still soft? As the couple caught sight of her, and looked over questioningly, Sylvie herself was beginning to feel a slight warmth. That went away the moment she dived into the cool water and swam over to Anna.

It took them a good 10 minutes of swimming to finally stop giggling and calm down a bit, though Sylvie noted that Anna still hadn't looked at a single other person. "Come on Anna! Let's get a drink. That'll help us relax." "God yes! But...don't you think it's strange that we're the only ones not naked? I haven't seen the other people in swimsuits yet."

They were mulling over this thought getting out of the pool, water running from their bikinis, when a short grey-haired woman walked up to them. She was the only other clothed woman in the place, in a sarong and tank top.

"Excuse me! You can't wear those in here," she said in English. "Bathing clothes are forbidden!"

The girls froze. Even Anna's English was certainly good enough to understand the message.

"Uhm...pardon? My English is not so good, you repeat?" Sylvie figured that playing the dumb foreigner who doesn't speak the language was always a good opening move.

"Ah, no problem. Today, all clothes are forbidden," the woman said slowly. "Not allowed. You see everyone here?" The women gestured around the pool. "They are naked. You must be as well."

Anna's eyes widened, as water continued to gently drip from her wet hair down her body. Sylvie reflexively put her hands across her breasts as she replied, sticking to her broken English act.

"I'm sorry, we don't know. Nobody tell us. We paid to come in, so is ok, non?"

As the woman smiled and shook her head, Sylvie suddenly noticed two men sitting in a hot tub near by. The encounter had apparently caught their eye, because both the men were clearly watching them. They were close enough for her to see the smiles on their faces. She blushed fiercely.

"I'm sorry, but you really cannot wear clothes. That is the rule. It's wrong to have only some people in clothes, and some naked. You understand right?"

Anna interjected, "But no I will be not nude. I do not like this! You have clothes."

"Yes, but I work here," said the woman, "I need to have something on. You are guests."

Sylvie and Anna looked at each other, both of them now crossing their arms across their bikini tops. Anna burst out in French, "This is really not acceptable! They can't make us be naked. We paid a lot to get in here. Look at all these men here, I don't want them to see me."

"I know...but we can't just leave again. This was so expensive. And you have the massage later..."

The grey-haired woman smiled at them. "You know, it's really not so bad. Look at all these people, they're so relaxed! Everyone is very happy being naked. It's just part of the experience. It's cleaner and much more healthy. You'll enjoy it."

While Anna twisted her hands, Sylvie looked out again at the two men in the hot tub. One seemed to have lost interest, but the other was still watching. She was close enough to see that he was quite good looking, a bit older than them, with short blond hair and an angular face. His chest and shoulders looked lean and strong. But the main thing she noticed was his smirk. He had spotted what was going on, and was waiting to see whether they got undressed.

"You bastard," Sylvie thought, "You just want to see us stripped." The idea filled her with a deep sense of vulnerability, but also set her heart beating faster, and her hands to shaking slightly. "I bet you're getting off on this."

Sylvie looked at Anna, who in turn seemed to be looking back at her for guidance. The woman was still standing there patiently, clearly with no intention of giving up.

"Fine!" Sylvie snapped, "we go naked".

Anna gasped and said in French "You're kidding!"

"No, you know what, let's just do it. We can't let ourselves get chased off or scared. Besides, we have the robes, we can stay in those if we want." Anna looked for a moment like she was going to argue, and then somewhat surprisingly shrugged. It seemed like her desire to avoid a scene had won out over her shame.

The woman wished them a good afternoon and moved off a bit, though was clearly keeping an eye on them. The moment of truth couldn't be put off. The girls walked over and took their robes off the hooks, wrapping them around themselves. Sylvie's heart was still pounding, and her mouth was dry. She was furious and ashamed at the same time. But she also noticed that her nipples were suddenly hard against the cold wet fabric of her bikini.

"Come on Anna. Let's get it over with."

Sylvie loosened her robe, and reached under it, undoing the strap of her bikini. She wrestled it out from under the robe, and went to hang it on a hook next to her towel. As she did so, she glanced back towards the man in the hot tub. Sure enough, his eyes were still locked on her. "Doesn't he know it's rude to stare?" she thought angrily, "You can say this is part of the experience all you want, but he's just enjoying the show." The idea that he had so much power over her just by looking, and that she could do nothing, was infuriating. And yet as she rolled down her bikini bottoms under the robe, she noticed a slight feeling of wetness and warmth between her legs.

A sudden burst of wildness came over her, as if she'd just taken a shot of liquor. "Well if you want a show, Dutchman, here you go."

Sylvie had been facing into the corner as she undressed, and though her robe was now loose, no one in the room could see anything but her robed back. Without stopping to think, she whirled around, with the motion pulling her robe wide open. Suddenly her full naked body was exposed to the entire hall. She locked eyes with the man in the hot tub. His mouth was slightly open, and the annoying smirk had slipped as his eyes swiftly plunged downwards over her breasts and descended further towards her now even more wet pussy. She swiftly gathered up the robe, and pulled it tightly closed across her chest. Nothing she had done was obviously showing off -- but as she turned away from the hot tub she smirked right back at the man.

Anna meanwhile had her robe firmly tightened, and was struggling to get her purple bikini top out from under it. Sylvie noticed Anna's bikini bottom lying at her feet under the robe, and had another strange twinge of arousal. Sylvie wasn't interested in her friend, but something about the secretiveness with which Anna got undressed made her feel both dirty and excited looking at her. Her mind caught on the thought that there was nothing but that layer of cotton between her eyes and that dark hair between Anna's legs -- so much more sensual than the objectively more revealing bikini. She shook herself,

"Come on Anna, let's get a drink."

---

After two glasses of wine at the bar next to the spa -- where everyone was safely fully robed -- the girls felt somewhat more ready to re-enter the very naked spa. Sylvie at least, Anna still looked deeply uncomfortable. They headed towards a small room in a corner with glass windows. Inside was a pool, with four 'beds' next to each other so you could lie almost completely submerged in the water. The pool was quite low, so they weren't easily visible from a distance. However, if you walked by, the people lying down would be on full display.

"Come on Anna -- let's go in there. You can warm up before your massage later."

"Are you kidding? Everyone can see me!"

"No look, only if they walk by. And really what else are you going to do? We can't just sit here in our robes. People will think we're weird. I guess we already made the wrong impression coming in in our bikinis."

Anna hesitated for a long moment, before sighing.

"Ok fine. My appointment's in 20 minutes."

"Great! Come on Anna, this is an adventure, no? Or at least a cultural experience." Trying not to hesitate, Sylvie whipped off the robe and hung it up outside the room. She quickly looked around -- no one seemed to pay her any attention. Not even the old man sitting by the pool with a huge stomach and -- she quickly looked away -- an absolutely tiny acorn of a penis poking out from a bush of hair.

She opened the door and waded into the warm water. Laying down on one of the beds, she felt at the same time comfortable and cosy, but also deeply exposed. Anyone looking in would see her full body, light olive where it was untanned by the sun. Anna was clearly struggling with this as well, still standing outside and toying with her robe.

"Come on! It's warm in here."

Anna finally quickly slipped out of the robe, hung it up, and hurried through the door into the water. Even with only Sylvie's eyes on her, she had one hand across her breasts, and the other firmly between her legs. Keeping those breasts hidden -- "What are they, an E cup?" thought Sylvie -- was a challenge though, and there was plenty of dark brown areola peeping out from behind Anna's hands. Once at the bed, she dived face forward, lying on her front. Sylvie chuckled at the impossibility of hiding that incredible ass, which rose out of the water like two soft brown hills.

After a while both of the girls got somewhat more used to the nudity. They were lucky that the only other person to enter the bath was an older women. Sylvie was amazed by the confidence of this woman with sagging breasts and grey hair between her legs.

"See Anna, if she can do it, so can you!" whispered Sylvie.

"Shh girl, what if she speaks French? And besides, no one will look at her right? What if people want to look at me? Or... wait what if they don't? What's worse? Do you think men will want to look at me?"

Sylvie sighed. "Oh come on, of course they will -- or won't? Whatever makes you feel better."

After the 20 minutes had passed, Anna left for her massage, rushing on the way out as she had on the way in.

"I'll see you in an hour!" Sylvie shouted at Anna's retreating behind, earning herself a dirty look from the old woman.

Sylvie settled back down, and played around with the idea that had entered her head a minute ago when she saw the man from the hot tub walk by. He hadn't seen her, but she'd been able to get a very good look at his quite charming backside. It had seemed very firm, and she enjoyed his confident strut. She wouldn't at all mind getting a glimpse of the equipment the man was working with, it had been a little while since her last time, with all the hassle of moving.

She poked her head up out of the pool, and saw that he was back in the hot tub. Maybe it was a combination of the warmth and the wine, but Sylvie was beginning to feel like more like a passenger, as if she was along for the ride in whatever was going to happen today. Without even thinking about it, Sylvie got up and walked out of the bath.

---

Sylvie took a deep breath, and shrugged off her towel. Her tight round behind was in full view of the hot tub, only a metre away. As she turned around, her mind was screaming "they can see everything." She was close enough for everyone in the hot tub to be able to see the goosebumps around her nipples, and even the curves of her labia. She almost regretted waxing every single hair so carefully. Even the men she'd slept with hadn't seen her in such bright light, standing so casually.