The Full Spa Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swiftly walked over to the hot tub and down the few steps. She noticed that everyone -- even the women -- casually watched her enter. Except the man she'd seen earlier. He was pretending not to be interested. As if that fooled her for a second.

Given the terrible weather, the inside of the spa was crowded than the outside section, and there were already 5 people in quite a small hot tub. But before she went over, Sylvie had seen that there was just one space left next to the man. She sat down right next to him in the hot bubbling water. Nothing too intimate -- there was still a solid gap between them, but she was very close to a very naked man.

Everyone else in the hot tub went back to minding their own business. There was an older couple opposite. The man with the thick grey chest hair had openly admired Sylvie when she got in, but had resumed chatting animately in Dutch with his wife, whose huge, flat breasts were defying gravity thanks to the floatation of the warm water. Between them and Sylvie were another two young women, apparently friends, who had sunk down deep into the water with their eyes closed. That left Sylvie, and the man on her right, who was still acting very cool, staring off into the distance.

Deciding to try and break that cool, Sylvie sighed loudly, closing her eyes and leaning back on her elbows. This pushed her breasts up out of the water, the bubbles racing around her exposed nipples, and jiggling her breasts lightly back and forth. She held the position for a minute, and then casually but quickly opened her eyes, looking to the right. She'd caught him! His eyes were obviously peeking at her, watching her breasts rock back and forth in the streams of bubbles. He quickly shifted his eyes up to her face, where she gave him a small but triumphant smile.

She held the eye contact for a second, as she began to pull her hair back up in a quick bun, showing off her slender neck. She knew that the gentle lines of her neck led neatly to her collarbones, then down the painted lines of her tattoos to her breasts. She saw his eyes begin to follow that line, before suddenly breaking off and going back to staring into the distance.

She hadn't noticed it rising, but Sylvie realised she was filled with a sense of excitement and sexuality that she'd never felt before. She'd enjoyed all her sexual encounters, but they'd been very predictable, safe, easy. This was something altogether different. She had no idea what the rules were of the game they were playing -- or even if they were playing at all -- but she knew that it was making her more aroused than she'd ever been. The knowledge that this man was naked, right next to her, and that his cock was barely 30 centimeters away under the foam, felt like it was filling her head. That knowledge was combined with her own exposure, knowing that anyone in the room could look over and see all of her there was to see.

She shifted her body slightly forward and shivered as a stream of bubbles went straight up between her legs. Despite sitting in hot water, she could tell that the heat and wetness between her legs went even further. She smiled and closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations.

After a minute or two, the two women next to Sylvie got up to leave. Their tall Dutch bodies were right in front of Sylvie's face, water running down their flat stomachs and into the well shaved blonde hair between their legs. Sylvie admired their athletic asses and thighs as they got out of the water -- apparently some level of looking was socially acceptable here? But as they moved, Sylvie wasn't distracted enough not to seize her chance.

Under the guise of getting out of their way, Sylvie shifted her weight to the right and scooted along the bench. Her right thigh was suddenly pressed up against the man's. She could feel his thigh muscles tense as their legs slid past each other. The physical contact was broken as Sylvie sat back, but their eyes met again. This time they both held the moment. He looked somewhat puzzled, questioning, but she could tell he was intrigued. Sylvie smiled back at him enigmatically.

Now that the two women had left, Sylvie leant her body further away from the man but faced more towards him. This gave her the room to bring up her foot onto the bench between them. She had an idea for what she was going to do next. She felt almost drunk in her lack of self-control, the feeling that she was acting in the moment without planning or thinking of consequences. The disregard made her feel even more aroused and alive.

She glanced across at the older couple. By now both of them had closed their eyes, and the man even seemed to be asleep. Before she could lose her courage, she straightened her leg on the bench until the sole of her foot rested against the man's thigh. He jerked upright and looked across at her. Sylvie didn't move her foot, just smiled at him with a challenge in her eyes. He smiled back, somewhat hesitantly. Looking at him like this, she could properly admire the shape of his upper body. He was thin, but the muscles he had were wiry and hard. Despite the leering impression his earlier staring had given her, he had a kind face with bright blue eyes. Now that she was in control, his smile looked less like a smirk than it had earlier. Sylvie wondered what else he had to offer under the surface.

She kept very still above the water, keeping her expression peaceful and staring into the distance just to the left of his head. But out of sight, she gradually moved her foot further and further up, and then over his leg. Like an electric shock up her leg, she realised that her foot was resting on his cock. It was still soft, but in the flow of the water was sticking straight upright. She couldn't tell how big it was, but she could find out. She twitched her toes, rubbing them over the head of his cock and pulling gently at his foreskin.

The man was doing the same as her now, staring off in the distance. To a casual onlooker, nothing was amiss. But under the foam something was certainly going on. The man's cock was growing, pushing against her toes as she batted it back and forth in the water. She bent her foot downwards, and he squirmed as she nudged against his balls. By time she moved her foot back up, she was shocked to feel what felt like a piece of wood. He was fully erect. She tried to move her foot around next to his cock to try and feel what she was dealing with. Internally she gasped as she realised just how thick and long it was, even compared to her foot.

She manoeuvred her foot around so that it was pressing his cock against his stomach. His face remained straight, but she could feel him straining against the top of her foot, hard and yet soft at the same time. Casually, she slid her right hand off the side of the hot tub and brought it between her legs. She could feel the slippery wetness as she played with herself, quickly focusing on her clit. She couldn't make much movement without making things obvious, but the couple across from them were still asleep, so she began frantically rubbing. She could feel just how ready her body was to come, as the mental thrill of what she was doing was almost more powerful than the physical.

She pictured what it must look like from a distance, four people in a hot tub, all of them enjoying the warm water on a cold day. No one able to see how she was playing with herself, teasing her clit, moving back so that another stream of bubbles tickled her tightly clenched asshole. No one able to tell that she was now rubbing the head of his cock with her toes again, slipping it between them.

She wasn't sure how good it was for him, but then she didn't really care. He had wanted to see her and Anna embarrassed, wanted to see them forced to strip, the knowledge that they were ashamed making them far more attractive than the confident women walking about. Well now it was his turn to be nothing more than an object for someone else's enjoyment.

The thought of how nervous and vulnerable she had felt getting undressed pushed her closer to the edge. Somehow Anna was suddenly also in her mind, the way she squeezed her robe tight across her big breasts with her bikini lying at her feet. Then her eyes latched onto the even bigger breasts of the dozing woman across the hot tub, the woman who had no idea what was happening just a metre away. And then the feeling of the man's cock twitching against her foot -- she was over the edge.

Her muscles clenched furiously as she came, warmth spreading and flowing out from her clit through her pussy and up to the rest of her body. Her nipples felt painfully hard just above the water. Her jaw tightened as she tried to keep a straight face, though she could tell the man under her leg knew what was happening. She shuddered and thrust her hips into her hand -- but didn't move an inch above the surface. Wave after wave of pleasure spread out across her body, amplified and returned by the jets of water that massaged her skin.

The world around her had seemed to fade out for a minute, but came back into focus as she began to breath again. The man's gaze was fixed on her face, his mouth slightly open. She could tell by the frantic spasms of his cock that he might be close to his own climax.

She whisked her foot back towards herself and stood up. Before the man could blink she was standing right in front of him at the steps into the tub. He looked up stunned to see her gazing down at him over her breasts. Her skin was flushed under her tattoos. As she stood on the step his nose was just centimetres away from her throbbing clit. Even through the dripping water he must be able to see how wet she still was.

As they stood for what felt like an eternity, the bubbles abruptly petered out. The hot tub cycle was finished. The foam quickly dissipated, and she could see clear as day his huge cock bobbing under the water. He was well shaven, which accentuated how thick it was from base to tip. Its purple head was bulging just beneath the surface, and she could even see the opening widening at the top. He must have been right on the verge of pumping his cum into the bath.

In that brief moment she smiled and said to him in English "You know it's very rude to look at naked women?" Her laugh as she got out woke up the other couple, and she laughed harder as she saw the man frantically hit the button to turn on the jets and squirm around to hid himself against the rim. The couple looked at her quizzically -- the older man clearly admiring her ass again -- but settled back down. Now...where was Anna?

---

Meanwhile, Anna had headed off for her massage. The massage rooms were back through the pool area, and up a staircase into the wellness area. People were waiting for their treatment in a kind of lobby draped in robes in comfortable armchairs, and the staff behind the counter wore neat white uniforms. There were even people having their nails done, just in front of a short hallway going off from the lobby with doors on either side.

Anna relaxed somewhat -- this felt like safe terrain. But she stiffened up again immediately when she suddenly realised the implications of the fact that she wasn't wearing anything under her robe. Was she... supposed to be fully naked? Did she have to go back downstairs and put her bikini on? She dithered for a moment, but a moment too long.

A few seconds later, a tall, dark haired middle-aged man was standing outside one of the small rooms down the hall, calling 'Anna'. Her panic heightened -- was it really a man who would be doing the massage? But there was no way out without causing a scene. How could she explain, especially in her limited English, that this wasn't what she'd signed up for?

She slowly walked past the people in armchairs into the short corridor. The man waiting for her was good looking for his age, but not intimidatingly so. Anna took some comfort from the fact that he looked like a doctor, with his white clothes, trimmed beard, and professional demeanour. He smiled gently.

"I'm Jan. Welcome to your massage." He said something else after it, but he was talking so softly Anna couldn't understand his English. The gist seemed to be "get undressed and come in." Jan opened the door and stepped inside. Any comfort disappeared again. Without thinking or breathe, Anna robotically took the robe off, left it in a basket in the corridor, stepped inside and shut the door behind her.

She was in a cosy, dimly lit room with music playing, and a massage bed in the middle covered in towels. Jan looked back to see Anna standing in the doorway, hands holding her breasts and legs crossed. To Anna's horror, he started to laugh.

"Oh you don't have to leave the robe outside! I meant hang it in here. But don't worry, you're in now, just come lie down." Shaking with embarrassment, Anna didn't think to open the door and expose herself by getting the robe.

Instead, she hurried over to the table. For a short woman like her, clambering up was an awkward exercise. With one leg on and the other off she realised that she'd managed to flash Jan a full view of her pussy and even her asshole, peeping out from between her cheeks. Jan stepped forward to lend a hand, but she frantically scrambled up until she could lay flat on the table, awkwardly adjusting her breasts, which squeezed out to the sides. She felt very grateful when Jan draped a towel across her body.

---

After all the shocks of the day so far, it was a relief that the massage brought no more surprises. She'd half expected the massage to have some kind of weird happy ending, but Jan's strong hands were firmly professional. By the end, stepping out the door, she'd almost forgotten that she was nude.

That feeling ended the moment she stepped out and jumped as she came face to face with a half naked woman about to knock. Her robe was hanging open, showing off her shockingly good looking body, with blonde hair hanging loose around her neck, and small breasts with tiny pink nipples. She looked like a model, and Anna suddenly felt awkward about her own round stomach and breasts that were far bigger and less perky.

They both muttered excuses, the woman in Dutch, Anna in French, and then the woman stepped inside to greet Jan as if she knew him -- maybe some sort of regular. The door swung shut behind her, and it was only when Anna looked down into the basket that she realised her robe was gone. This must have been a laundry basket! She was completely naked, and in between her and where she'd left her towel there was the wellness area, the staircase, and the entire pool area to cross.

Anna blushed so deeply that even her dark skin reddened. For now she was safe in the hallway, but she would need to cross the lobby. She took deep breaths that almost became a panic attack. "No Anna, stop. You can do this. You are beautiful. But not too beautiful. People will look at you. But not in a creepy way. Oh my god, oh my god..."

She considered knocking on the door again, but she had no idea what to say or ask. She hadn't seen any robes at the wellness desk, and the thought of going up to those uniformed women to ask was unbearable. There was no option but to walk all the way back to where she had left her towel.

Trying to control her breathing, Anna tiptoed down the hall and into the lobby. The moment she stepped in, trying to cover herself, she felt everyone's eyes turn to her. She kept walking, feeling like she could fall through the floor. She would have run, but that seemed even more embarrassing, and besides, how could she stop everything bouncing around? She was already struggling to cover her breasts, and with her arms still slippery from the massage oil, they took turns sliding out from under her forearm and displaying her dark nipples to the whole room. As she passed people she cringed, knowing that there was nothing she could do to hide her behind as it moved back and forth.

Halfway across the lobby one of the women behind the desk stood up and looked like she was about to say something. Anna blurted something out in French, and pointed towards the pool. Luckily the woman shrugged and sat down again. Some people in the room were giggling or whispering, and Anna was glad she couldn't understand what they were saying.

By time she reached the door though, she almost felt that the people behind her had stopped looking at the naked woman wandering across their carpet. Maybe the worst part was over? But when she reached the glass doors leading to the staircase, she saw to her horror two incredibly attractive young men, her age, about to come through the door. They were in robes -- she was fully naked.

Anna froze. Truly nothing could be worse than having two handsome men staring at her, when she was so off guard and vulnerable. The men seemed surprised as well, as she hunched over with crossed legs. But then the first one recovered himself, smiled kindly, and opened the door for her, stepping back with a small bow.

There was nothing really else to do except step through. As she did, she realised that she had both hands covering her now oily breasts, forcing them together and upwards. She couldn't help but notice both men's gaze casually travel over her suddenly immense cleavage, and down towards her pussy. She'd felt so daring shaving the usually thick black hair back to a neat line. Alain had always wanted her to do it, and she'd always resisted. Shaving now had been her way of giving him a big 'fuck you'. But now it meant that the men could get a proper view of a part of her no one had properly seen.

Suddenly her skin felt prickly and hot and...pleasurable. She still felt a deep sense of embarrassment and shame, but it began to mix with an almost frantic excitement. As she walked past, she turned back to see them look up from her swaying behind and both give her a smile.

"Have a lovely day," one said, as they turned to continue on their way.

She stood at the top of the steps, still holding her breasts together. What had that feeling been? "That...actually wasn't so bad," she thought, "They weren't creepy. But I think they liked what they saw?" She started jogging down the stairs, letting her breasts fall free and swing back and forth. It took a very conscious effort, but she kept her arms by her sides. As she walked through the shower room, she realised that no one was really staring. Some people glanced, but not in the threatening or leering way she'd expected. It felt...normal.

And for the first time since arriving, she dared to have a look at the other people sharing this space. She glanced at a man shampooing his hair, and took the chance to stare at only the second cock she'd seen in her life. It was so much thicker than Alain's had been, and bobbled about as the man moved. She moved her eyes further around the few men in the showers, and was shocked at the range of shapes and sizes. She suddenly had the suspicious thought that her previous and only boyfriend might have been a bit inaccurate when he boasted about his size.

By the time she made her way through the showers to her towel in the pool room, she felt comfortable enough to take her time wrapping it around herself. She turned around to see Sylvie walking over in her own towel, with a big lazy smile on her face.

"What's with you? Did you have a massage too? You seem so relaxed."

"Ah no, I just...enjoyed the water."

---

Late in that afternoon, just when they were starting to think about leaving, Sylvie suddenly jumped up from the armchairs they were chatting in and announced she was just going to head outside for a while. Before Anna could offer to join, Sylvie said they could meet up again in a half hour and rushed off. Well...apparently Anna had time to fill.

She had been in a few saunas throughout the afternoon, but had still always kept her towel loosely wrapped around her. However, as she idly wandered around the spa area, she saw a group of people waiting outside the hammam steam room. She saw a small sign indicating that a scrub session was about to start, where everyone would receive a mix of salt crystals and oil that they could use to scrub their body, which would be wet from the steam.