The Fun Fare

Story Info
An account of my encounter with an unhappy wife.
5.8k words
4.24
23.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost 95% of this story is true though I have changed her name for the sake of this account. I have been as accurate as possible with the details and very little has been made up. What has been made up is based upon subsequent encounters that I had with the lady in question and so ultimately, everything I describe actually happened. I have also been very candid about my relationship with my first wife and I am proud to admit that I am a male survivor of domestic abuse.

---

1994 was a tough year for me. I had been living in an abusive relationship for a couple of years now. Despite the physical, mental and sexual abuse that I endured at the hands of my wife, it was so hard for me to get out of it. My spirit had been broken, I was a shell of the man that I was and I just allowed my wife to abuse me in the way she did and sleep around.

Financially she had pretty much ruined us. She would spend money on a whim and leave me with very little for myself. Money got so tight that I was forced to take another job just over a year ago. I drove a mini cab. A private hire car based at the railway station of the town where we lived. I had started with just a daytime shift on a Saturday. This moved to Saturday afternoon and evening and then I picked up two further shifts on a Thursday and a Friday night.

Getting away from my wife for a few hours was worth the effort. It did sometimes cause a few arguments but I was able, most of the time to tuck a little bit of money of my own away, for a rainy day. I was pretty introvert and the years of abuse had really knocked my confidence, but the other drivers took me under their wings and helped to bring me out of my shell. I was hard working, reliable and polite to the customers which earned me a good reputation. It had also seen me gather a few regular customers that would ask to book me either by name or by my radio number.

I ended up quite enjoying my job and had we not moved from the area a year later, I would have probably stayed on for many years. I would flirt a little with some of the customers, especially my regulars and I had enjoyed a few funny and naughty moments but none like the evening I took Sally to see her friend.

It was a Thursday night. Thursdays were either busy or quiet and this particular Thursday was the latter. After a manic first hour it died. There was little in the way of booked jobs and the phone was silent. The next booked job was at 7:30. It was not very far but would probably involve a return trip later. With the prospect of a few 'two pound locals' the chance of earning five or six times that in one easy job was tempting. Add the possibility of a return trip later that would double this made it even more promising.

The controller was talking to the next driver about the job. While he was happy to do the outward journey, he was a little reluctant to commit himself to a late night return. A man came into the office and asked for a car to take him home. The driver in front looked at me and told me that I would owe him one. He left with the passenger and the controller handed me the job.

It was before the days of sat nav so I had to rely upon the good old A to Z and other local maps to find my way around. I knew where the pickup address was but I was not sure where the destination was. Before I left the station I looked it up and then back tracked to the nearest point that I did know. Once fixed in my head I set off.

I had been to the pickup address before. A big house just out of town. It was an older couple with two children in their late teens or early twenties. The man was abrupt and arrogant and I hoped that it was not him. His wife was more laid back and quiet, seemingly living in the shadow of her more dominant husband. This was a feeling that I could empathise with. The job ticket did not specify a name so I would have to wait and see. I went the longer way round to the house so that the front and rear passenger doors were presented to the customer. A little courtesy that went a long way.

I checked the time, 7:29. I quickly scanned the back seat for any detritus from a previous passenger and then sounded the horn. An outside light came on by the front door and then someone stepped out. The lady of the house turned to lock the door and walked down the drive towards me. I had never really had the chance to get a good look at her before. I guessed that she was in her early 50s, short blonde hair and a nice figure. She wore tailored jeans that were probably from some designer label, a white sweater that clung to her body and a fur gilet. Whether this was real of fake fur was anyone's guess I suppose but other than this personal anomaly, she looked great. I hoped that she would sit in the front but to my dismay she opened the back passenger door and got in.

"Hello." I said cheerfully, "How are you?"

"Fine thank you. Do you know where I am going."

"I do."

I started the car and pulled away. For a few minutes I tried to make small talk but she was not particularly interested in discussing trivial things like the mild weather for October and the like and simply gazed out of the window. Eventually I shut up and we continued the journey in silence.

Ten minutes and I was in unfamiliar territory but I remembered the route I had planned in my head and within a few more minutes I was pulling up outside the address.

"Thank you." She said, "How much?"

"Eight pounds please." I said after checking the mileage.

"Keep the change." She said handing me a ten pound note she had plucked from her purse.

"Thank you. The office said you might want to book a return with me later."

"Yes, what time do you finish?"

"Twelve, but it doesn't matter if it's later."

"Can we make it twelve then?"

"Sure. It will be double time then though, is that ok?"

"That's fine" she said as she opened the door, "There will be twenty for you later."

She got out and walked up to a nearby front door. Out of courtesy again I waited until the door was opened. Another woman greeted her and with a vague wave the woman went in.

I called clear on my radio and the controller answered with the code for return to base. I responded with a 'roger' and then booked the return with the controller.

By the time I got back to the station there was a brisk trade of 'two pound locals' for a while as two trains from the centre of London called in quick succession. This was the pattern for the rest of the evening as the trains arrived every thirty to forty minutes. There was little in the way of other jobs. The phone had been pretty quiet all evening.

By eleven, some of the drivers had called it a night so the last train from London was served by the last three drivers on shift. The familiar call of 'RTB base passengers' was all that was heard on the radio when each of us called clear. By eleven thirty we had cleared the back log and one of the drivers decided that he too would call it a night. The controller said that he too would knock off early. There would be no more trains and the phone had only rung once in the last hour and that was one of my regulars booking me for the following night.

We all got in our respective cars and headed off in different directions. The controller went home, the other driver headed off to do a return that was booked with him and I headed to mine. It was only a twenty minute drive so I had a little to spare so I took it nice and easy. I pulled up outside the address at two minutes to twelve. We were not allowed to sound our horn after eleven so I waited. If nobody had come out by twelve I would knock on the door.

I watched my clock flick over to twelve and was just about to open my door when the front door of the pickup address was opened. The lady waved and then turned to give her friend a hug. I had expected her to get in the back like she had on the way out but she made for the front passenger door and got in.

"Hello again." She smiled, "I hope you wasn't waiting long."

"Only a minute or so."

"Oh that's good. I've had a lovely evening, how about you?"

"It's been ok. I've had better Thursday nights though."

"Well it's good of you to come out for me so late. I hope I'm not keeping you from your wife?"

She was gesturing towards my wedding ring.

"Oh, it's ok. My wife and I are not how you might say, close."

"Oh dear, I'm sorry." She said and ran her finger along the back of my hand.

I did not mean to snatch my hand away, well, I did not really, I just needed to change gear.

"I'm sorry." She said, "I'm a little drunk and I get a bit touchy feely."

"Better than my wife." I blurted out not thinking, "She gets punchy kicky, and she doesn't even drink."

The woman looked at me in stunned silence. She instinctively reached out her hand and stroked the back of my left hand that was resting on the gear stick.

"I'm sorry." She almost whispered.

"No, I'm sorry. You don't need to hear this. I'm telling my troubles to a woman I don't even know."

She squeezed my hand to reassure me and smiled.

"My name is Sally, I'm fifty two, unhappily married for thirty years to an abusive husband that has had more affairs than I have had hot dinners. I have two grown up children who are both at university. I'm bored, I'm lonely and I need some attention, but I don't mind just listening to you if that helps."

"Thank you but it's not important."

"Well I think it is. So tell me about you and then about what is going on."

I told her my name and that I was twenty-seven and that I had been unhappily married for three years and no children.

"So why don't you leave her?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"What would I do? Where would I go?"

"She has really got you hasn't she?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Sally reached out her hand and stroked my head. I flinched.

"What the hell is that bump?" She asked.

"I fell."

"Well that is bullshit if ever I heard it."

"Ok, I fell down the stairs."

"You fell?"

"Ok, she pushed me down the stairs, I hit my head and passed out."

"How long for?"

"I don't know, I only woke up when I felt her pissing on me."

"Did you go to the hospital? Did you tell the police?"

"No, to both questions."

"Well, we all do it darling."

I concentrated on driving for a few minutes and we both fell silent. Sally placed her hand on my thigh. Every now and then she either squeezed it or stroked it. It felt comforting and almost natural.

"So do you think that nobody else would want you? Has she got into your head so much that you don't feel as if you could ever find happiness elsewhere?" Sally asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah, sort of."

"Well I fancy you."

"Really?"

"You don't sound convinced."

"I don't know."

We stopped at some traffic lights. It was a big junction and despite there being almost zero other cars on the road we would be stationary for a couple of minutes. Sally leaned over and gently took my face.

"Here, let me show you."

She started to kiss me. Gently at first and then with more passion. Soon her tongue darted into my mouth and we were both lost in the moment.

The car behind tooted as the lights changed and I quickly put the car back into gear and pulled away.

"Well?" She asked.

"That was nice."

"Nice? Don't knock yourself, you're a great kisser."

"Yeah but you wouldn't have done that if you was."

"Sober?"

"Something like that."

"It is true, I have just spent four hours with my best friend who always makes me feel like I can do anything and I have probably had a whole bottle of wine, but I fancied you before all of that."

"But you barely spoke to me on the way to your friends."

"That means nothing. I was fantasising about kissing you like I just did and then dragging you into my house when we got home and taking you to bed."

"Fuck." I exclaimed, "Whoops, sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Say what you really mean."

"I've been thinking about you all evening. I was gutted that you didn't seem to want to talk to me."

"I did, it's just my husband treats me like shit and it takes me some wine and egging on by my friend to be myself."

We were back in town. The journey would be over in a few minutes. I had butterflies in my stomach. Would I get to fuck Sally or would she just brush me off after all this?

"When was the last time you had sex with your wife?" She asked as we approached her road.

"About a year."

"Then it's about time we sorted that out."

I pulled up outside her house. She sat there and looked at me and then we started kissing again. Without the worry that we might be holding up traffic we could relax and really get into it. It felt really good kissing Sally and I could feel my cock beginning to swell. I slipped my hand under her gilet and found one of her breasts. I gently began to fondle it and she made an appreciative noise while not breaking off our kiss. I could feel her nipple harden and my fingers started to rub it. She leaned back and sighed. She looked me in the eyes and slipped her hand between my legs and found my erection in my jeans.

"So why does you wife not let you fuck her?"

"Apparently my cock isn't big enough."

"Well her pussy must be like a bucket if this is what you have." She replied giving my cock a squeeze and feeling the length.

"It's too skinny for her."

"Well it feels like a good enough size for me." Sally said and gave it another playful squeeze, "Shall we go indoors or do you want to fuck me here in the car?"

"Well, as you're asking, the seats do go all the way back." I laughed, "But indoors sounds good."

She kissed me again quickly and then reached for the door.

"You're so funny."

I laughed and got out of the car. She waited for me to walk round to where she stood and then taking my hand, we walked up the drive.

We paused at the front door while she found her keys and moments later we stepped into the hallway.

"I want to take you to bed." She said taking my hand and leading me towards the stairs.

I followed her upstairs. She had a cute little arse and I gave it a stroke. She giggled and looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Your wife doesn't know what she is missing." She said, "You're cute, you're funny and very sensual."

At the top of the stairs we turned a corner and she opened the bedroom door. Still leading me by the hand we stopped at the foot of the bed.

"My marital bed." She announced with a smirk.

She slipped the gilet off and tossed it to one side. Her hands then reached out to play with my chest. My day job was quite physical and so while I was quite slim, I had broad shoulders and fairly well defined pecs. The shirt I was wearing was quite tight and this outlined my physique. Her finger fiddled with the buttons and it was undone. She resumed exploring my chest.

"I think you should get on the bed and let me pamper you."

I complied without question but not before letting Sally remove my shirt. I lay on my front in the middle of the bed, my head resting on what I guessed was her pillow.

"What the fuck have you done to your back?" Sally asked concerned.

"Oh, I had forgotten about that. She beat me with a belt because I couldn't give her any money to go out with."

Sally traced her fingers along the welts across my back tenderly. I felt her then plant hundreds of tiny kisses. I felt so relaxed as she gently kissed and caressed my back.

"Roll over." She said after a while.

I lay on my back and she straddled my hips and started to rub my chest. She leaned forward every now and then to kiss me. Every time she leaned back again my hands reached out to play with her tits. She then grabbed her sweater and pulled it off over her head. I ran my hands over her soft skin, played with her belly button piercing and squeezed her breasts through her white lace bra. She leaned forward again to kiss me and I reached round to undo her bra.

Sally sat up again and removed her bra completely. I tweaked her nipples and felt her soft breasts. I loved playing with them and she would arch her back in pleasure. She leaned forward again to kiss me and her nipples brushed against my hairy chest.

"I just love a man with a hairy chest." She said as she moved her chest to allow her breasts to brush it gently, her nipples puckered and hard.

"I want you." I replied and pulled her tightly against me and we kissed deeply.

Sally got off and started to undo my jeans. Once released she began to tug on them and they started to slide down over my hips and thighs. She dropped them at the end of the bed and started to kiss my ankles and then slowly and sensually moved up my legs. She planted a couple of kisses on my hard cock that was still hiding in my boxer shorts and then carried on up until she reached my nipples. She sucked and nibbled them and ran her tongue in circular movements around them before moving up slowly to my neck and then my face before pressing her lips against mine and kissing me passionately.

My cock felt as if it had grown an extra inch and ached. Never before had I experienced such pleasure. Sally started back down my body. She paused at my nipples again before moving down again. When she reached my stomach she let her lips brush the hairs on my belly and traced her tongue in S shapes. Moving further down she paused again to kiss my cock through my underwear and ran her fingers along it's length.

"Well you have a bigger cock than my husbands she remarked." And moved down my legs again.

When Sally had finished her journey down my legs she reached up and hooked her fingers into the waistband of my boxers. Slowly she started to inch them down and watched in anticipation as my cock was revealed. I lay there exposed to her hungry stare. My cock twitched and my balls felt fat and heavy. She moved up and gripped the base of my shaft and guided the tip of my cock into her mouth.

Her head began to bob up and down as her tongue swirled around my cock. Her hand rubbed up and down the base of my shaft and her other hand gently massaged my balls. Then laying her head on my leg she held my cock and licked up and down it's length.

"You can cum in my mouth if you want." She said, "I don't mind."

"Can I?" I said and wished I had not sounded so pathetic.

"Well, I want to suck you off. Better than when my husband forces his dick in my mouth and makes me."

Sally carried on playing with my cock and then with more force began to suck hard on my throbbing erection. I was a little apprehensive that I would lose my erection if I came and not be able to fuck her but the sensations I was feeling were so powerful that I quickly forgot this worry. Sally was an expert and considerate lover and even if I did, I was sure that she could coax another in quick time. I closed my eyes and my body tensed up. My cock began to pour my hot spunk into her eager mouth. She allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth and I continued to spunk over her lips and face.

"That was a lot of spunk." She laughed sitting up.

I watched as she wiped some of my cum from her face and then licked her fingers. She looked happy and very sexy. Sally leaned forward to kiss me again and then stood up at the end of the bed. Seductively she undid her jeans and eased them slowly over her hips and down her thighs. She kicked them off her feet and stood there in a pair of white panties.

"Will I do?" She asked.

"Definitely."

"Good." She smiled and slipped off her panties.

My eyes scanned down her body. The jewel in her navel glinted. Below her navel was soft and slightly rounded. There was a thin line of pubic hair that led my eyes to the beginning of her pussy. Her pussy lips poked slightly out of the rounded slit and her skin around it looked soft, smooth and inviting. I reached out a hand and she took it. I pulled her gently towards me and she lay next to me.

"You are gorgeous." I murmured.

12