The Fun Fare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled again and lay her head on my chest and casually ran her fingers through the hairs. My cock was still throbbing. It had deflated a little after I had cum but was now solid again. I just wanted to fuck her but before that I wanted to taste her. I moved and she sat up.

"You ok?" She asked.

I nodded and gently guided her onto her back. We kissed and then I started to slowly work my way down her body kissing her. I paused briefly to nibble on her nipples and run my tongue over her breasts. Sally began to squirm. Moving down I paused again at her navel and gently sucked the bejewelled piercing.

Sally gasped as I moved further down but I purposely avoided her pussy. My lips paused at her hips and I found a sensitive spot just below her pelvis. She shuddered as I ran my tongue in circular movements around that point before continuing down her thigh. When I reached her ankle I discovered a discrete gold ankle chain. I sucked it into my mouth and tugged it gently.

"Oh my God." Sally gasped, "How can you make that feel so good?"

I did not reply, I just began to work my way back up as she had done. Moving to her inner thighs on my return journey. She began to writhe about as the sensations I was giving her became more intense. I allowed my tongue to brush agonisingly close to her pussy lips and it brushed through the thin strip of pubic hair above.

"Oh you bastard." She moaned.

Back up her stomach, her breasts and her neck until I reached her lips and we kissed deeply, her arms tightly around my neck.

"My pussy." She breathed, "Is on fire."

"Then I need to put it out."

Once again, I headed back down her body. After I had stopped to lick and suck her breasts and her stomach I found myself between her legs. Sally opened them and I settled down to gently lap at her pussy. Finding her clit I licked, sucked and nibbled. Within seconds she orgasmed noisily and gripped my head.

"Oh fuck." Sally exclaimed, "I don't think that I have ever cum so hard before in my life."

I pushed my tongue inside her pussy. She was so wet and tasted divine. I ran my tongue from her clit, through her pussy lips and down to her anus and back. Sally squirmed beneath me an moaned. Every few passes of her cunt I pushed my tongue inside and swirled it around. Every time I did so she gasped again.

"You're going to make me cum again."

That was the idea I thought as I continued to pleasure her. I wanted to rip at least one more massive orgasm from her before I fucked her. I found her clit and began to suck on it. She began to buck underneath me and grabbed my head in a half hearted attempt to make me stop.

"Please stop." She begged.

I ignored her. She kept protesting and I kept ignoring her.

"You fucking bastard. You wanker. You cunt." She screamed as her orgasm started to tear it's relentless path through her body.

She was screaming. A mix of pain and pleasure as I continued to lick and suck on her clit. Her legs clamped shut, pushing me away. She brought her legs up to her chest and lay there shaking.

"You absolute fucking bastard." She murmured eventually, "That was intense."

I sat up and watched her. She was gently quivering and then she would convulse. Sally had tears in her eyes and a huge smile on her face. It seemed to take ages for this to subside and I was beginning to worry but she finally sat up weakly and put her arms round me and held me tight.

"Talk about multiple orgasms." She said into my neck, "I lost count at twenty."

I said nothing, I just held her. Her body felt warm and soft in my arms and even now, she shook and twitched uncontrollably. When the sensations finally abated she closed her hand around my cock.

"Now." She said triumphantly, "I want this bad boy inside me."

Sally lay back and opened her legs. I got between them and guided my cock inside her. Slowly at first I pulled out until just the tip of my cock was still inside and then pushed slowly back in. She bit her bottom lip. I kept doing this but slowly quickening my pace.

"Stop teasing me please." She begged.

I adjusted my positing and grabbed her legs. I pushed them up so that she was almost bent in two and then pushed, no, shoved my cock inside her. I started to pound away with deep and hard strokes. She gasped with every thrust and grabbed my buttocks and gripped them tightly as I fucked her. She moaned and gasped. Beads of sweat formed on our bodies and we were lost in the moment.

Sensing that I was close to orgasm I pulled out to shift position. She looked upset at first but when I got her to move round onto all fours she got the message. She arched her back, thrust her cute arse in the air and opened her legs again. I pushed my cock back inside and gripping her hips started to fuck her again.

In this position I had my first real good view of her peachy arse. It was beautiful and rounded. I loved to be able to see my cock slide out too. It looked amazing. Sally buried her head in her pillow to try and stifle her moans but it was of little use. She was a noisy fuck and this made me feel fantastic.

"I would love to get on top of you." She gasped.

I pulled out, once again close to orgasm and I lay back on the bed. Sally positioned herself above my cock and guided it into her. She leaned forward to kiss me, pressing her tits into my chest.

I started to move my hips, thrusting my cock in and out again. She started to match my thrusts and still laying on my chest, we fucked like that for a while. Then she sat up and started to ride my cock. Her tits moved gently as she slid up and down. I reached out and allowed my palms to brush her nipples. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

"Not again please." She said under her breath.

At first I was unsure as what she was referring to but then with a squeal she started to orgasm. Wide eyed she leaned forward and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I don't think I can take much more of this."

Sally closed her eyes and buried her face into my chest and gave out a long moan as her fingers dug into my flesh. Her vaginal walls began to pulse rhythmically like she was masturbating me with her pussy. A couple of sharp spasms and my cock was triggered into my own mind numbing orgasm.

With a twitch my cock began to swell and then my hot semen began to flow deep inside her still pulsating pussy. Sally was still in mid orgasm and completely oblivious to the fact that my own orgasm was filling her pussy with cum.

"God I'm soaked." She said eventually.

"So am I."

"Really?"

Gingerly she sat up. She felt between her legs and then looked at me with surprise. Slowly she got up. My cock slipped out followed by a gush of my cum mixed with her own copious juices. She shrieked and thrust her hand to her pussy to try and stem the flow and looked horrified.

"Don't worry." I said, "It's fine."

"Shit, I must have squirted."

"So?"

"Don't you mind?"

"Not in the slightest."

She moved her hand and more ran out. She held up her hand and showed me the mix of our fluids which slowly ran down her wrist.

"I have never done that before."

"I've never done this before." I replied and slid down so that my face was under her pussy.

"No."

"Quiet."

I lifted my head and started to lick her pussy. In truth, I had been forced to lick my wife's cunt after two men had fucked her, but this time, I wanted to taste both of us. With much slurping and almost drowning, I ate my load that was flowing out of her along with her own juice.

"I cannot make you do that."

"You're not." I just managed to say and carried on with what I was doing.

Eventually there was nothing left to come out. I wriggled out from underneath her and we looked at each other.

"Here, let me help you." She said and started to lick the last remnants from around my mouth and nose.

We then kissed again and lay together and just held each other.

"I have never squirted like that before." She said at last, "And orgasms. Just too many to count."

"It was pretty wild." I agreed.

"Wild? I have never known anyone like you."

I laughed.

"What?"

"My wife has never said that to me before."

"Your wife is mad and doesn't deserve you."

"Your husband doesn't deserve you."

"My husband doesn't deserve half of what he has."

We held each other tightly and dozed. It felt wonderful to feel her soft warm body against mine and I did not want this night to end but end it must.

"Do you want a shower before you leave?" She asked.

"I suppose I better. As long as you join me."

Minutes later we were showering together and soaping each other. My cock was hard again and she bent over the end of the bath and I fucked her again. Once clean, we helped each other to dry off and I got dressed again.

Sally slipped on an oversized t-shirt and walked me downstairs to her front door. We kissed again and I left. I drove home and crept into my house. My wife luckily for me was out. I went to bed and slept.

Two weeks later I had to pick up from Sally's address again. She and her husband came out and got into the car. Twice I felt Sally brush the back of my neck in the darkness. Her husband paid me and she smiled knowingly at me as she got out.

A month later and another pickup. This time quite late. Sally ran to the car and told me it was a fake job and that she just wanted to see me again. Her husband was away again and we spent the night making love.

I must have seen Sally another four or five times after that. Her husband would go on a business trip about every six weeks or so. While sex with her was always incredible, we never managed to recapture the raw intensity of our first time. One amazing time matched the same weekend as my wife was away visiting her parents so Sally and I spent the entire weekend in bed.

One day though, Sally gave me some heart-breaking news. Her husband was being transferred to Scotland and they were all moving up to Edinburgh. We did briefly discuss the idea of leaving our spouses and moving in with each other but we never did. Our last time together was almost as intense as our first and reluctantly we went our separate ways. In total, our affair lasted six months.

Even now, twenty-five years later and finally, happily married, I still think about her and the fun we had. I wonder what our life would have been like had we moved in with each other and what would have happened.

12