The Fun has Just Begun

Story Info
Sir makes his babygirl do all the work for her orgasm.
2k words
4.42
9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. I intentionally left out character names and kept the character descriptions vague so that people could envision themselves as one of the characters. Hopefully you guys enjoy!

***All characters are intended to be 18 years of age or older***

______________________________

"Babygirl, come in here."

She heard Sir call from the bedroom. Putting down what she was working on, she made her way toward their room. Upon entering, she saw Sir sitting in a chair by the end of the bed, positioned so he faced the door. He looked commanding sitting there, still wearing the gray dress shirt and black pants he came home from work in, the sleeves of the shirt now rolled up to his elbows. She couldn't help but be completely focused on him and anticipating the fun he had in store for her this time.

"Today, I'm going to have you do the work. I want you to come over here and straddle my thigh, facing me."

"Yes, Sir." She eagerly answered. His voice resonated through her, causing a slight shiver. Her body already flooding with excitement as she made her way over. Placing her hands on his chest for balance, she lowered herself onto his thigh. Her nakedness, the "uniform" for when she was at home, provided no barrier between the coarser material of Sir's pants and her core.

Sir's hands came up to rest on her hips. Holding her steady as he gave her further instructions. "Good girl. Your goal for right now is to start grinding your sweet pussy on my thigh until I can feel you soaking my pants with your juices. Do you think you can manage that?"

"Yes, Sir. I don't think that should be a problem." One corner of her mouth lifted in a smile, knowing whenever Sir was involved, her pussy didn't take much to get turned on.

Lifting up a bit, she readjusted herself so she could feel her clit pressed tight to his leg. She started to move her hips, slowly, back and forth. The drag of the material over her clit. The pressure of his thigh against her. Both sending pleasure racing through her as she continued to rock.

Sir leaned in for a kiss. Just a quick peck to start, before coming back to tease and nibble on her lips. Her mouth opening in a soft sigh of invitation, wanting one of his deep, drugging kisses.

"Please kiss me, Sir." Her voice breathless with need.

Smirking, Sir replied, "Didn't I just give you one?"

"Yes, Sir. But not one of your deep ones that only you know how to give!" Smiling widely and fluttering her eyelashes, she tried to project the picture of innocence.

Snorting out a laugh, Sir shook his head. "Cheeky little imp. Why don't you see if you can make me."

With that comment, he leaned back in his chair. Both hands relinquishing their hold on her hips to rest on the chair's arms. With a sweeping gesture of one hand meant to indicate she should proceed, Sir relaxed back, an eyebrow raised expectantly.

Filled with determination and no instructions to the contrary, she decided to tease him a little first, a mischievous smile curving her lips.

"I see that smile, pretty girl. You go ahead and have your fun, but just remember I will give back more than you give out when I'm ready." His own devilish smile making an appearance, causing a bolt of need to blaze through her, heating her core. She knew from the past, that smile promised wicked pleasures.

Her hips still moving in a slow rhythm, she slid her hands up the sides of her body, peeking up at Sir through her eyelashes. She cupped a breast in each hand, plumping them up as if to present them for him. She could see the lust flaring in his eyes. Her nipples tightening under the caress of his heated gaze. He'd always loved watching her play with her own breasts.

Wanting to tease a little more, she held the index finger on her right hand up to his mouth, "Can you wet this for me, Sir?"

He decided to comply with the request. He grasped her hand in one of his, holding it still for his attentions. His eyes locked with hers, he leaned in. His slightly parted mouth hovered over the inside of her wrist, his breath caressing the sensitive skin. Waiting and watching as her eyes dilated. And still he waited. Their eyes intimately locked. Both hovering on the edge, dragging out the inevitable plunge into passion. When he heard the small hitch in her breathing and saw her eyes start to glaze over in needy anticipation, he knew she was ready.

He leaned in the rest of the way and placed a delicate kiss on her wrist. His tongue followed, teasing the soft skin with varying sensations. Sometimes dragging his tongue in long paths, other times giving quick, light flicks. Feeling satisfaction as he watched her eyes close, head tilted back in pleasure, a mewl escaping from her lips. His baby girl caught in the grasp of sensuality. When he was finished, he gently blew on the wet patch, raising goosebumps along her arms.

He continued this pattern across the palm of her hand, adding in an occasional nip, until he got to the finger she had originally wanted him to wet. He dragged his tongue up the length before sucking the tip of the digit into his mouth. He mixed flicking his tongue over the pad of the finger with teasing nibbles. Ending with a short, quick nip, he removed her finger from his mouth.

During his ministrations, his babygirl had become so distracted in her pleasure, she didn't realize she had stopped moving her hips. Grinning, he used his free hand to give her a sharp spank on her ass. With a yelp of surprise, she straightened upright, eyes focusing back on him.

"Get those hips moving again, baby. I believe your finger is wet enough now."

Giggling, her cheeks rosy from excitement, she said, "Sorry, Sir! I got distracted!" Immediately, she resumed her grinding on his thigh. Her breathing noticeably more breathless.

Shaking his head, Sir replied, "I'll say. I thought you were trying to get me to give you your kiss? Must not want it that badly..." His eyebrow lifting again over a playful smirk.

Blushing a little, but filled with even greater determination to succeed, she used the now dampened finger to play with her nipple. The bud stiffening as she circled tight rings around it, the indirect touching tormenting her with the possibility of more.

"Once more, please? I want them to be even." She claimed, biting her lip and gazing and him imploringly, holding her left index finger up this time as she continued to tease her nipple with her other hand.

Chuckling, Sir humored her. Giving that hand and finger the same treatment as the first. When he was finished, she brought it back to her breast and copied the movements of her other hand. Slowly, circling the nipple and feeling it harden with arousal. She continued to play for a bit. Rubbing, pinching, teasing. Her back arched, her breasts trying to get closer to the sensations. Every tug and pull making her pussy clench, begging to be filled. Her mind buzzed with the thrill of having Sir watch her play with them. His intent stare feeling like phantom hands, boldly encouraging her to higher heights of pleasure. Her breasts and body now primed from all the teasing, she decided it was finally time for her to go get that kiss.

Placing her hands at the waistband of his pants, she smoothed her hands up his chest to rest on his shoulders. This new position had her leaning forward, putting added pressure on her now sensitive clit. A fresh wave of arousal brushed over her making it impossible to contain her desperate moan. She could feel her pussy throbbing with the need to come, the pant-covered leg between her thighs already damp from her grinding.

She kissed each side of Sir's mouth before settling her mouth softly on his. Pausing to linger over the feel of his mouth on hers. The connection was always electric. Sneaking her tongue out, she traced the seam of his lips before catching his bottom lip between her teeth and tugging.

"Careful, little one." Sir gave her a pointed look.

She laughed, knowing she was playing with fire but she loved to tempt that heat anyway. Diving back in, she kissed him again. Reveling in the taste of his mouth. This time sucking on his bottom lip before nipping at it. Groaning, Sir took over.

Lightly collaring her throat with one hand, his mouth captured hers. He overwhelmed her own efforts to ignite his passion, leaving her no choice but to yield. Her mouth opening under his, their tongues twining. Heat curled in her belly as he continued. This is what she craved. The feel of his mouth stamping his possession on her. Every time he kissed her, the world fell away and she needed more. All too soon, he pulled back. Kissing her once on the nose, Sir again settled back in the chair. Both of them slightly out of breath from the intensity of their kisses.

"Now, you got your kiss, baby, but you still haven't finished the goal I set for you. I think a spanking is in order to keep you focused." Sir's hands slid up her thighs, resting at the curve of her hip, before he lifted one and spanked her ass cheek.

Moaning, her hips jerked involuntarily at the sting. She had already been close to the edge before, she didn't know if she could hold out with Sir spanking her.

"Faster. And harder. I want that sweet little pussy to be sore tomorrow because you were working it so desperately against me." Sir lifted his opposite hand to spank her other ass cheek.

"Yes, Sir." She rested her forehead against Sir's, their breath mingling as she rode his thigh hard and fast as he instructed. Her fingers digging into his shoulders and her breath coming in pants as she raced closer to the edge. Urged on by the snaps of pain on her ass from Sir's hand. Each spank heated her ass, the warmth radiating into her core, causing her pussy to clench and further soak his thigh. She ached with emptiness without Sir filling her.

"Can I come, please, Sir? I'm so close!"

"Not yet. You can hold it, babygirl, so keep going."

Her chest rapidly rising and falling with her quickened breaths. She continued to vigorously ride. Her hands gripped his shoulders tight, tension moving through her as she hovered on the edge of orgasm. Trying to obey and not come without Sir's permission, but feeling as if the faintest extra movement or too big of breath would send her right over.

"Please, Sir!" She sobbed out, barely holding on.

Sir waited a few more moments, loving the beautiful display she made as she struggled not to come. Lightly collaring her throat again, he brought her ear against his lips and growled, "Do it. Come for me now, sweet girl. Let it out."

His permission thrust her over the edge. Her body responding before her mind could process the words, knowing who it belonged to. Head thrown back, a scream of ecstasy caught in her throat, her body went tight with tension before exploding into spams as the orgasm burned through her. Her hips humping his leg, jerky and uncoordinated, as she tried to prolong the sensations. Pussy squeezing, Sir's thigh now soaked with her juices, she shuddered out the last of her release.

Falling against Sir's chest, she tucked her face into his neck. Her breath raced in and out from the force of her orgasm.

"Good girl." Sir rubbed her back as she came down, occasionally kissing her temple and murmuring soothing nonsense in her ear. After a few moments, her breath steadied and she placed a tender kiss on his neck.

"Thank you, Sir." Sighing, she snuggled deeper into his warmth.

The relaxation she felt from both his embrace and her orgasm was short lived. It quickly reverted into renewed sexual tension when he whispered in her ear, "Now the real fun can begin..."