Mr Trussels Class

Story Info
Jenna's substitute college professor is all she can handle.
2.8k words
4.36
32.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Penuchi's Environmental Biology class was always boring. I was never really big on biology, and Mr. Penuchi just put the icing on the cake. But that all changed when our substitute professor joined the class. He said he was going to be her for a week or so, but could be longer.

His name was Darrel Trussell. He was a larger, black man. He stood about six foot four, had a decent build, his dress shirt was tight against his muscles. And he didn't mess around. He walked in, quieted the class down and took role call. When he got to my name, I found myself a little nervous, barely able to even say "present". He didn't seem to notice, or so I thought.

After taking attendance, he began writing some page numbers up on the board from our textbooks. "Alright class, there are a few parts to this lesson today. Pages 131-133 is about the overall environment, pages 152-154 are about reacting to the environment around us, and pages 173-177 is about how we evolve from our experiences with those environments." He stated very clearly, slowly walking around his desk, his hands held behind him as he talked. "Everyone please open your books to that first page, and I will need a volunteer to read." He said, as a couple of the students' hands raised up. He smiled and picked up his roster "Why don't we just pull from the roster here.... How about Jenna?"

My eyes opened widely, knowing that I've been pretty average at best with reading out loud, especially with a bunch of people in the room. I raised my hand softly to confirm that was my name as I continued to turn my book to the correct page. "Would you like me to start at the top, Mr. Trussell?"

"Yes please, that first paragraph. But first, can you please come to the front of the class?" He asked. My eyes got a bit wider hearing him say that, knowing that my public speaking in front of other people was even worse with my low level of confidence.

"Like, to the front desk, sir?" I added, wanting to clarify what he meant.

"Yes, this one up here. Just place you book on the table and read to the class from there as they follow along." He said confidently.

I nervously grabbed onto my book with both hands, standing up as I made my way to the front of the room. My white and pink flowered skirt swished by my knees as I made my way to the front, with my white blouse tucked into it. Finally, making it to the front, I place my book down on the table in front of me, facing the class as I glance up at the class, then over at Mr. Trussell briefly as he stands by his desk confidently.

I begin to read the first lesson as the rest of the class follows along in their books. Mr. Trussell, continuing to walk around with his hands behind his back, takes a few steps away from his desk, observing the class as I struggle through the first paragraph, trying to do my best. He takes a few more steps, this time walking around the back side of the table, stepping around behind me, stopping to my back left. I can feel him standing ever so closely behind me as I continue to read.

"Each environment presents its own form of challenges, each usually more intense or evolved than the next, making one need to adapt to overcome or be overwhelmed by their own senses." I continued to read.

After a moment, Mr. Trussell took a step closer to me. I could feel his shirt rubbing against the back of my left arm as I continued to read. He raised his hand slowly, placing against my back softly, letting it rest there as I read. I slowed down reading a bit as I felt his hand slowly glide downward, making the hair on my neck stand on end. 'Is anyone else seeing this?' I thought to myself. And of course, everyone else was looking at their books. I tried to continue... His hand falling over my skirt, taking a slow, yet firm grasp of my ass as I found myself unable to help but gasp. And just as I did, pausing, Mr. Trussell continued almost seamlessly.

"Now class, these types of environments can be all around us. They can be out in nature, we can run into them when walking around down town, when we are out in the middle of a field, or even... in the middle of class." His hand loosened his grip, only to slide up my spin, reaching the middle of my shoulder blades and pressing me forward, making me fall and embrace myself with my elbows on the desk.

Some of the students sit back with surprise, others raise an eyebrow, unsure what to expect, but never seeing a professor do anything like that before. I remain bend over the desk, almost fearful of doing anything else.

Mr. Trussell continued "Even in your most comfortable locations, we must be ready and willing to deal with what comes at us." His hand reaching back down, grabbing the hem of my skirt and flipping it up over onto my back, exposing my purple-colored bikini cut panties. "Jenna, please continue."

Biting my lip as I feel his presence behind me. Unable to look up at the class, too embarrassed to do anything else, I continue to read.

"B... being overwhelmed by one's senses can cause one to ffffreeze, placing them into a state of s...shock and..." trying my best to continue as Mr. Trussell glances down at my pantie covered ass, placing a hand onto one of my cheeks, grabbing it firmly. Then, before I have any time to react, he brings his hand back and lands it firmly on my left cheek, letting the sound of the slap fill the room. I gasp instantly. The students gasp in surprise and shock as well.

"Shock is the emotion that can cause adrenaline to run through your veins. It helps to heighten one's senses." Raising his hand again, slapping my other cheek. "Jenna, right now, has a lot of adrenaline running through her. The shock and surprise of being treated this way has heightened her senses, allowing her body to feel each one of these slaps more than she would if she was expecting them." Landing a third slap, as he casually talked like this was all a part of just another lesson plan on any other Monday.

He paused in his lecture, waiting for me to continue reading. I hesitated a moment, trying to find my place while dealing with the embarrassing fact that our substitute teacher was spanking me in front of the class. Finally finding my place that I left off, Mr. Trussell grabbed the top hem of my panties and yanked them down, exposing my ass to him for the first time. He bit his lip, seeing such a thick ass on a white girl has always driven him crazy.

I tried my best to continue as his hand generously grabbed and squeezed at each cheek. Even with his large black hand on me, my cheek still was more than a handful for him. Pulling back and slapping my ass yet again, watching it jiggle and react to the slap under his hand.

"Now, physical pain is one of the forms that can definitely cause this adrenaline to run high through our bodies. But this chemical can also cause our bodies to react as well." He continued, talking to the class as he dropped his right hand, sliding it down slowly past my cheeks, running it underneath my body, generously rubbing it up against me, feeling my lips for the first time. Not to his surprise, the adrenaline and the sensation of everything happening so quickly, my body started to react. His ring and index finger softly rubbed against my lips to either side while he dragged his large, middle finger right between them, feeling my body react even more, letting his finger become wet.

Mr. Trussell enjoyed the feeling of my body under him, reacting to him. With his left hand, he grabbed onto my ponytail firmly, pulling my head up from my book to look at the class, not in an aggressive manner, but more of a controlling one.

"Jenna, can you please tell the class how your body is reacting to such stimulation?" he asked, knowing that it was embarrass me more, knowing that it was cut me emotionally, knowing how my introverted mind would struggle, and enjoying every little bit of it.

"I...... its...... m...making me.... wet... sir." I answered nervously, my breathing quickened, looking at to all of the faces of my peers, the boys all loving every moment of this, even some of the girls seemed to be glad to have me put into my place, according to their opinions.

"That's right. Jenna's body is feeling overstimulated. Between me spanking her, all of her friends and classmates looking at her, plus the feeling of my finger..." he continued to say as he pressed his middle finger between my lips and spread my body apart, making me take it slowly, yet firmly, all the way to his third finger. My eyes lighting up as he made my body take it. "...being deep inside of her, she has no choice but to accept what I have offered."

He continued to hold his finger deep inside of me. He could feel my body twitch and move, anxiously awaiting his next move as he held me tight. I could feel his heart beat deep inside of me, as I am sure he could feel mind all around him.

"Now, as I keep my finger lodged deep inside Jenna's pussy, what is something that we can do to continue to increase how her body reacts?" Mr. Trussell asked the class.

Jeremy raised his hand "Maybe you could introduce some type of audio stimulation?" he inquired.

"Absolutely. Not only do we have physical stimulation, but we also have audio stimulation. In this case, seeing how the events have most likely set Miss Jenna on a course to feeling some embarrassment or humiliation, we would be wise to continue that course of action." Mr. Trussell continued, still holding my hair firmly as he leaned in a bit closer to my ear.

I could feel the power he continued to have over me, his finger circling a bit inside of my body, making me even more wet. He took a deep breath and began to talk to me in a slightly lower, more stern voice, still loud enough for the class to hear.

"How are you feeling Jenna? Do you like being manhandled in front of your friends and classmates?" He said sliding his finger out slightly and then back in. "Do you like being exposed for all of us to see that fat ass of yours?" My body shifted slightly as my face began to blush.

"Did everyone see that? Jenna's face blushing is a good sign of what types of stimulation is getting to her. It helps us to identify her triggers and apparently one is her ass." He lectured before drawing his attention back to me. "So, having a fat ass is something that has been a trigger for you, huh Miss Jenna? I'm sure you have had to fight off some of your classmates as they try to slap that plump ass of yours. Ill bet your fantasized about what all of these classmates would do, what a professor would do, if given the chance to get their hands on such a fat, white girl ass, haven't you, Jenna?"

He was not expecting a response, but I couldn't help it. Everything starting to push me more and more emotionally, my face blushing heavily as he talked down to me. "Yessir."

Hearing me respond was like hearing angels sing. He pressed his finger back inside of me deep, holding it there for a moment before sliding it out, giving my body a break for a moment as he released my ponytail.

"Class, this is a great lesson. With one's environment, if pressed to a point, one can be persuaded to do many things. In this case, Miss Jenna has just confirmed her thoughts of others manhandling her."

Mr. Trussell wanted to waste no time, continuing to talk as he stepped behind me.

"This is the point of no return. The point where one's environment can push you to do things you never thought you would do; things you didn't know you could handle." As he finished that sentence, Mr. Trussell took our his already rock-hard cock and rubbed it against me between my legs, allowing my body to lubricate him.

I gasped, my hands tensed, clutching the sides of my book as I felt him tease my lips for a just a moment. Then, almost as if without warning, pressing the head of his large cock into me, making me take it in front of my entire class. My eyes closed shut as I whimpered, feeling him grab onto one of my shoulders as he pulled my body onto him.

"Mmmm fuck." He said, looking down at his cock buried into one of his students, one that happened to have one of the fattest asses on a white girl he has ever seen.

"Now class....... Take note...." He began to say as he started to slide his cock in and out of my tight pussy, making me take it all, then sliding it nearly completely out before sliding it back into me. Grabbing onto my ponytail yet again, forcing me to make eye contact with my classmates. "Miss Jenna just showed us a great example of taking what your environment gives you. At no point, did she scream out no or complain or beg for it to stop. She took my cock like a good little girl would." He said as he began to fuck me at a good rhythm.

His cock sliding into me time and time again, rubbing against my g-spot over and over, my lips parted wide by the overall girth of his cock. His hands holding me firmly, fucking me for all to see. Using his feel hand to slap my ass another time or two. "Now we increase the stimulation even more to try and push Miss Jenna to the tipping point." He instructed as he started to direct his attention to me.

"There you go, girl. That's the way to take your professor's cock. Who's a naughty little slut?" He asked, wanting me to respond, but I don't respond quick enough. He yanked my hair a bit tighter as he began to fuck me harder. "Who's a naughty little slut?!?"

"Uhhh! I am!....I am sir!" I squeal as he fucks me.

"Say it... Say you are a naughty little slut"

"Uhhh! I'm a naughty little slut sir." I cry out.

"Tell the class you like being fuck by your teacher."

"Uhhh! Oh gosh.... I like being fucked by my teacher!"

"You going to cum for the class, you little slut? You going to cum onto your black professor's cock? Tell us you want to cum on your black professor's cock, Jenna."

"I Want to ... cum on my... black professor's cock! Uuuh!"

With that, Mr. Trussell began fucking me harder than anyone in the room had seen anyone get fucked. My hair fell out of its ponytail, my body getting thrusted against hard, our bodies clapping together over and over. It feels like it lasts an eternity before...

I finally cum. My eyes roll back into my head, my mouth gapping open, gasping for air, but no sound comes out for several seconds, feeling my body tense and pulse and climax like crazy. Mr. Trussell continued to pound into me through the orgasm, feeling my body become even wetter as it continues. Looking down, he watches as his cock continues to fuck and disappear into his young student, her fat ass slapping against him over and over, driving him wild until he can't control it anymore.

He grabs onto my shoulder and my hip, fucking like a mad dog, he moans as I feel his cock pulse and shoot deep inside of me. His massive cock unloading stream after stream inside of me, so much so it leaks out between our bodies before he is even done.

For a moment or two, Mr. Trussell continues to hold his cock deep inside of me as we both gasp for air. I can still feel his cock fairly hard, his heart beat against my body as I feel myself almost collapse onto the desk.

"And that, class, is lesson one of adapting to your surroundings." He says taking a couple of deep breaths. "I would like to thank you as well, Miss Jenna, for volunteering to read. I'm sure there will be opportunities again later this week for more reading."