All Comments on 'The Fundamentals of Friendship Pt. 03'

by Nanaya

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why would you do this?

They are so close now and crazy ass Suzanne is pregnant. AND to top it off so was Laura but didn’t tell him. Please let that baby be Rocko’s.

I’m mad (in a good way). Please finish soon and give me...US a HEA.

NanayaNanayaover 5 years agoAuthor
I'm not sorry!

fawnsage, you are one steadfast fan! Thank you!

I can't just wrap it all up with a pretty bow. I need to stir some drama.

I'll finish it up nicely (and as soon as possible). I swear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He knew how sensible my breasts were

Love it!

exorcidexorcidover 5 years ago
Thank you!

I just want to say thank you for posting this chapter, you made my day! I especially like that you made it longer than usual. I'm not upset with you for that wrench which you threw in because I know you will resolve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Totally agree with Fawnsage.

You are the best writer on this site. No contest. I reread your works constantly. They make people happy. And I get that narratives need drama and art reflects life etc, but these two need to catch a break! It's too much for us to bare. I really really hope,it's not Riley's child - and that Ells and Riley have a child because she needs that in her life. Thank you for updating even though your life is hectic, your fans truly appreciate this update.

LitLover469LitLover469over 5 years ago
Wow

I don't believe that cow Suzanne! She has always been jealous of Laura! She was evil towards Laura at the dinner party when no one was listening, and she said Laura was her competition. I think she and Rocco cooked this idea up so they could break up Laura and Riley. Lies and deception! But, IF she really is pregnant (side note: Riley needs to get a DNA test STAT once that baby is born), Riley doesn't have to be with that cow just because she's pregnant! They can co-parent.

I'm so glad Laura is done with Rocco. He did look good on paper, but I don't think Laura even really liked him. He certainly became less and less likable to me.

I can't wait to find out the thing that made Laura break up with Riley. I'm thinking it has something to do with a baby. Maybe a miscarriage?

I thought it was so beautiful when those two were laying in Riley's old bed together. And I thought it was hilarious when Laura ran to the bushes when the nosy neighbor came around. Also hilarious when Riley's mom almost walked in on him and Laura. And also hilarious when Laura was hitting Riley in the hospital. lol.

Fantastic chapter! I know you just wrote so much, but I'm already ready for more! I will re-read this one again to really savor all of the lovely things you did!

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 5 years ago
You're killing me Smalls [Sandlot]

Suzanne is a POS! Why! Why!Why! You almost gave me a heart attack! Post next chapter soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Noooo

Oh come on, a baby with another wonen is not an obstacle!!! Don’t do this to them and us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worth the Wait Afterall

I'll admit it. You got me. Nanaya, so glad you posted an update as I had almost given up. You need not have worried over the outcome of this update. It's fantastic. I agree with LitlLover469 on just about everything she said (we seem to keep running into each other at public comment posts for really great stories) except I feel Laura got an abortion rather than having a miscarriage.

Thank you so much for this update and may I say that I am so glad you're back WITHOUT writer's block. Until then.

VegasloverVegasloverabout 5 years ago

OMG!! I LOVE this story and didn't even realize that you had updated!! Suzanne is a spiteful bitch and I bet the baby isn't even his. He needs a DNA test PRONTO! I bet her and Rocco did come up with a plan. In fact it could be his baby! I just hope that Riley understands what Laura did and why. I know he is going to be mad but they have been apart for too long and need to get on it so THEY can have another baby. I usually hate when both these pregnancy plots come into a story because they become predictable, with the female pushing the man away to 'be the father he never had' with a woman he doesn't love and the man pushing the female away for not telling him she was pregnant when they were clearly too young to handle being parents. However, your writing is PHENOMENAL so I don't have that fear with this story. I have already been pleasantly surprised every chapter. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Whoops

Is it wrong that I was hoping he'd say she was dead? 😩🤷🏾‍♀️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is amazing

Your stories are some of the best on Lit. You keep saying you need an editor? You're crazy, girl. No one should touch perfection. Just keep writing 💘💘💘

ThirteenYenThirteenYenover 4 years ago
Part 4

More needed please, I agree with other's comments a baby with someone else is not an obstacle but new territory a couple can navigate together. Great story, I definitely want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You’re killing me, too, Smalls!

Finish the story!!!

(Please)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Punishment

I think I’m being punished by some great force. That’s the only explanation I have as to why I’ve been on the edge of my seat for a year now, hoping you’ll update this story. Like, this is fucking good and I’m scared it’s going to fall under the category of great stories on this site that were never finished. I know life gets hectic, I know, but I really need you to put something up soon. I’m going crazy. Even if you update Pearl and Julian. Just a crumb of your work, please ma’am.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Oh. My. Freaking. Goooooooooddd!!!!! How can you leave at such a cliff hanger like that?! I might die.

Reader1023Reader1023about 3 years ago

Please finish the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous