All Comments on 'The Funeral Ch. 01'

by Bigguyyyyy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GOOD TALE

Only one comment,some of the words you used could have been different,for example vagina rather than hole.A good overall effort

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Kind Of Improbable But Fun

I thoroughly enjoyed your incest tale. Thanks for sharing your talent for writing in this genre. Perhaps a sibling sex tale might be worth a try. We'll look for you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Loved this story; a combination of tenderness, good sex, dirty language and sexy lingerie. What more could one ask for - except another episode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Superb Story

I've read two of your stories now. Both have been amongst the best, if not the best stories I have ever read on this site. I love the way you take the action slowly. Keep on writing, I'll keep on reading, and I do not think I am the only one. I'll be reading your other stories too. Very well written, well done. You deserve the praise you are getting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

I love it when the mother tells her son as he's giving her the fuck of her life, "Oh David. This feels better than I ever dreamed it would. Your cock is amazing." There's a lesson there for lots and lots of mothers. Too many of them are suffering from a neglected and bereft pussy. Hubby's gone, dead or divorced or maybe he's just falling down on the job and prefers drinking with his buddies. These moms have to realize that most often they've got the perfect substitute for tired old dad. It's their big strong strapping son, "young, hung, and full of cum," as the saying goes. Their boy's got something jumping around in his pants that's the solution to all their problems. The kid's fat young penis, backed up by that loaded sack hanging down between his legs. And, hey, mom--ever hear of the Oedipus Complex? Chances are your boy's got plans for that fat young penis of his. Like shoving it up between your legs, momma, right up the same hairy hole he came out of 18 or so years before, and giving you the hot incestuous fuck of your life. And your big hunky kid's got so much semen in those hot young balls of his that it'll be overflowing your warm wet motherly twat and coming out of your fucking ears. So be a good mommy and spread your thighs for your wild horny boy. You're in for the ride of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok story

My guess is that the author is asian. The line of thought reminds me of India. Language isnt from someone European or from UsA either but its worth reading i guess, parts og the story got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bigguyyyyy, You are an excellent writer! This is one of the best mom-son incest stories on lish w

☆☆☆☆☆+ (5)

Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Sooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story with somethings missing

Like the way you set up the social context of their relationship, then three mornings worth of cuddling in bed. The mother is the seducer and she sets her mature son up perfectly. Dialog was very believable. Her confession was HOT!

If they were both 5 years younger it would have been even more erotic.The mother could have been a fitness/nutrition fanatic, making her look much younger than her years.

Most women in these stories lack a face and other distinguishing personal traits. A fuller description of her makes it more personal/real and hotter when she yeilds to her son.

Like most, this well developed tale needs to be more sexually explicit. Visually, a more precise and lusting portrayal of her body, as it is revealed, by her, to her son would help.. When they mate, every sensation, visual image, touch & movement should be as sexually explicit as your writer's imagination can make it. Their mating should be as detailed and nuanced as the build up, both subjectively/emotionaly and the animalistic feel, smells and taste of their incest itself.

Make the sex more explicit. Even so, it's a damn good story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked the story 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous