The Furious Gymnast Ch. 02

Story Info
Sven and Barbara are accelerating into high gear.
8.2k words
4.22
1.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter Barbara and Sven get to know each other a little better and often have sex. They both are somewhat dominant and exhibitionistic. The first sign of trouble appears.

§2.1 The Netherlands, late April 1990.

Her last words still rang in my head.

"I really, really need you," she had said.

This choice of words seemed a bit strange to me, when you depart. Was this typically East German?

"Bye, I love you," or something like that, was something I would expect sooner.

At that time, just after the fall of the wall but before German unification, it was difficult to make telephone calls in the GDR. Mobile phones and the internet did not exist yet. The telephone network predated the war and could not cope with the sudden increase in telephone traffic. International telephone calls could even be called a disaster. They worked very hard to get the country in order, but it would take a long time before everything was ready.

Writing was the best way to keep in touch. The mail took one to two weeks. I could understand German quite well. Writing German is unfortunately something I'm very bad at, but necessity forced me to try.

My concentration was crap, I barely slept and I barely ate. My thoughts were focused solely on Barbara. Of course, the day after she left, I sent her a letter saying I loved her and wanted to see her again. Not only because of the fantastic sex, but also because I wanted to understand her a little better. She was extremely kind and full of odd mysteries.

Why did she want to divorce her sympathetic husband? That was incomprehensible. Why did she leave so abruptly when we first met? I didn't understand that either. Why was she kicked out of the GDR national Olympic gymnastics team? There must be a reason for that. How could she have become a nurse if she wasn't allowed to study? Too many questions.

Sometimes chance and luck conspire. A week after Barbara left, my wife and I received an invitation to a wedding. I had a job to do on the day of the wedding, so I couldn't come along. My wife went alone and was going to spend the weekend with her family after the wedding.

In a second letter to Barbara, I bluntly wrote that I assumed that she would like to meet me again and that I had therefore reserved a room in a German railway hotel about halfway through our residences. It was entirely up to her whether she wanted to appear. My letter would probably reach her in time. However, her answer would not be back in time. Anyway, I promised to be there.

Four days later I received a long letter from Barbara. Poste restante. She had already started it on the train, and had sprinkled it with her perfume. Her handwriting was terrible, but it quickly became clear to me that it was a real love letter. Barbara wrote that she was sick with desire to crawl safely into the arms of her big strong "Seebär." Was this a hint that I had a little too much bacon on my stomach? Or did it have to do with the canoe? She was difficult to fathom.

The envelope also contained some recent professional black and white photos of her in a sexy leotard. They looked like some kind of instructional photos. Barbara could be seen in all kinds of awkward positions. The photos were a bit erotic, but that might just be me. In one picture, she stood on her hands, bent back, with her feet under her chin. Some people can do truly astonishing things with their bodies! The photos came with a separate note that read:

"Just to make sure you don't forget me."

She was apparently still a little insecure about my feelings for her. She didn't have to worry about that though. She could now also deduce that from my letters. If I ever developed dementia, the last thing that would disappear from my memory would be her enraged look, with those breathtaking, sparkling, bright amber-brown eyes, when I first met her.

The photos suggested she was still doing gymnastics or athletics or something like that. This would immediately explain how she was so extraordinarily flexible and strong.

Barbara thanked me a great deal for the most beautiful day of her life, and she wanted to meet me again as soon as possible.

§2.2 West Germany, May 1990.

Dressed casually is something that feels comfortable for me. I normally wear a sweater and jeans or, if it's warm and the environment allows it, nothing at all. Women often want a well-groomed man, dressed in a smart suit. The renewed meeting with Barbara was of utmost importance to me, so I would go with all the bells and whistles. I had put some money aside for the hotel and dinner, and with my last guilders, I bought a return ticket to the chosen station.

It was a rainy day. Upon my arrival, I was not surprised that Barbara already was on the platform to see me again :-) Despite the weather, her coat was on top of her weekend bag. She wore a very short black dress with bare arms and a deep décolleté. A particularly revealing dress. Her dark purple satin bra and panties were clearly visible through the thin fabric. Her fantastic body was also clearly visible: muscular yet one hundred percent female. A woman on the warpath. She wouldn't let me escape!

Barbara flew to me and immediately jumped on my hips. Reconnecting our minds resulted in an explosion of pure happiness. Kissing, with her legs around my hips, her arms around my neck and my hands under her buttocks, we greeted each other. With two bags on my shoulder and a kissing Barbara on my hips, I walked to a building with the appropriate name "Railway Hotel". Wooden floor, worn carpets and plush on the tables. It was old and needed some maintenance, but It was clean and tidy. The agreed wide double bed in our room was more like a small twin bed, but that didn't bother us.

I thought it would be nice to sit down and cuddle a bit, but Barbara had something else in mind. She looked at me sultry and immediately stripped me of all of my clothes. I didn't need that anymore for the time being, she said, spinning around me like a tailor measuring me for a suit. Her conquest was inspected. Her eyes slowly moved over my naked body. She assaulted me with a lusty glance and struggled keeping her hands off me.

§2.3 Screwing and talking.

"Sit on the bed," she commanded.

I noticed before that she sometimes behaved a bit dominantly.

Barbara turned away from me and took off her panties. She turned back again so I could take a good look at her. She pushed the straps of her dress aside and gravity did the rest. She was standing right in front of me. Her vertical smile was almost at eye level, but hidden from view by her dense black lawn. Barbara looked at me defiantly and said:

"You're so good with bras, aren't you? Show me again how you do that."

I pulled her forcefully against me. With my nose in her dark bush, I immediately and unnoticed opened her bra. The pheromones hidden in her wildly erotic scent flowed into my body. With effort, I pushed her away from me again.

"Pay attention," I said, looking at her and snapping my fingers.

"Bra, free the breasts," I whispered conjuring.

"Continue," she said expectantly.

"They are free," I assured her.

"Damn," Barbara exclaimed after her bra suddenly dropped.

She spun around provocatively with her hands on her head and swayed her hips and shoulders. Her breasts danced. The intention was crystal clear. After opening the duvet further, she pushed me onto my back and lay half on top of me. She was shaking all over. Her nipples were stiff and my rod was rock hard, which always gives me a wonderful, powerful feeling.

We looked deeply into each other's eyes, and she was completely beaming. Those fantastic bright amber-brown eyes, together with her fiercely erotic scent, made her irresistible. Every cell in my body was drawn to her by an unknown force. Head over heels in love, we started kissing tenderly. Much quieter than the first time in the Netherlands. There was no rush. We had almost 24 hours. I stroked her hair and while I did so I also stroked her earlobe. She gasped, her body contracted and began to shake again.

She raised her head, looked at me inquisitively and asked, "How did you know? I never told anyone that. Even Walt (her husband) is unaware."

"When you came to stay with me, I had no knowledge of who you were and I really didn't know how to force you to orgasm, so I had to find out. While we were making out on the lawn, I tried all kind of tricks on you and carefully observed your responses. I was lucky with that earlobe. There are some cool things I already know about your body ... you can't handle this," I said.

As I tickled her side, she started giggling and squirming.

"Don't do that, I can't stand it," she shouted.

"That's what I said," I said.

" This makes you horny, " I said and put my boner through her gate.

"Why didn't Walt know that touching your earlobes turns you on so much?" I asked. "He should know something like that, right?"

Barbara told me Walt had never found out, and she never told him. She felt that he should have discovered that for himself. Strange I thought, if you like something like that and you love each other, then you should tell, right?

I'm not really suspicious, but I'm not naive either. Would she honestly tell me everything I should know?

Slowly but surely, we built up the tension until we were both ready to explode. Her black hole sucked in my cock, my body, the hotel and even the entire universe. Only love and ecstasy remained. We floated together in a blissful void. It was shortly before the Big Bang.

This time we made love very differently than a few weeks ago on the lawn. Barbara was not merely occupied to let me explode. This time, she was truly enjoying our merger. Not that she became selfish and she forgot my needs. On the contrary, she did everything to make me enjoy it too. I made an effort to convey the overwhelming love I had for her. It wasn't about her experiencing an incredible orgasm, no, I just wanted to express my love. Our courtship was now an expression of love for each other. That love was intense and our sex was intense as well. We were both very fit and had excellent control over our bodies.

Barbara couldn't hardly handle it anymore. Time to clamp her head tight and thrust roughly a few more times. That was too much for her. She started shaking violently. Completely devastated, I decided to give in to my own lust. I came violently. We lay together, exhausted, but deeply connected. After a while, Barbara broke the silence.

"That was really nice," she said, a little disappointed. "Too bad it's over. You lasted much longer last time."

"Do you believe it's over?" I asked in surprise.

"You've run out of steam now," she stated.

"Not much seed is coming out today, but everything else is still working fine," I said reassuringly.

"We go on all day." I took Barbara's hand and placed it on my cock. Life returned almost immediately. Soon her hand could no longer cover my growing erection. She looked at me with pleasant surprise.

Three Big Bangs later, Barbara fell asleep. With her pulled tight against me, I fell asleep myself. After half an hour I woke up. Barbara was playing with me. In one hand she had my balls and with her other hand my little snake was being lovingly massaged. Every now and then a tender kiss was placed on it.

The snake suddenly became less elastic and began to increase significantly in size and length. Barbara watched mesmerized and soon realized that I had woken up.

"What a very nice and beautiful thing that is. It's amazing that something like this can get so big. I could play with that forever," she said. The big snake received another tender kiss.

"Sven? How is that possible?" She pointed to my half erection and continued: "Other men can't last even a minute with me, when I want them to come and you can last longer than me and when you do come at last, you can do it three times more. It looks like you are ready again. Isn't something like that impossible?"

"I 'm not sure why I can do that," I said. "It seems that the production of the hormone prolactin, whitch moderates arousal, is suppressed when I am very aroused. So it's partly because of you, because you really turn me on. In fact, I can cum much more often. Ten times is no problem either. It's a rare kind of anomaly I think. Charlie Chaplin had that too. It's just a matter of imposing your will on your body. You can also cum more often in succession. I think it's the same for men as it is for women, but It's a bit more difficult because a man has to produce sperm."

By now I knew Barbara's body quite well, but I knew almost nothing about her character. It became clear that it was crucial to talk to each other. There were several incomprehensible matters that required clarification.

"Have you cheated on Walt often?" I asked.

Barbara looked at me understandingly. Apparently she had expected these kinds of questions. She told me she had been on an adventure a few times before. It hadn't given her any satisfaction, and she felt a little ashamed. She had confessed her adultery to Walt. He had reacted dejectedly and promised to do his utmost to make her happy. There was no point. They were married, there was affection, but there was no passion. Barbara said she would rather have been beaten up by him. That struck me and I wanted to understand how she meant it, but Barbara beat me to it.

"Sven, have you ever cheated before?"

"Never," I said. "And if it hadn't been for you, it never would have happened. If you want to start something with someone else, you should first deal with a divorce. What I did is not nice. Nevertheless, I don't regret it. I still love my wife, but she no longer loves me. She thinks I'm a worthless good-for-nothing. There is no reason to be loyal anymore."

"The love and sex we had during the canoe trip was not intentional. It happened and I didn't want to fight or deny it. It seems this was inevitable. We should be very grateful to that woman who was lying next to us when we had sex for the first time."

"How come?" Barbara asked in surprise.

"While you did everything to show to me that you were in love with me, I sat there indifferent, passive and full of longing to you, not noticing your love for me. That lady saw that we were madly in love. She opened my eyes. Without her we wouldn't be in bed together right now," I said.

Barbara understood what had happened.

"Why did you want to make me come so quickly during our first time? That wasn't convenient, was it? That way you wouldn't have benefited yourself," I said.

"Sven," she looked straight at me with her bright amber brown eyes and said softly: "On the contrary, I only did it for myself. I need you, and that's why I wanted to give you something so that you could never forget me again."

I told her that I had planned the same thing. She whispered to me that I had succeeded completely. It was indestructibly etched in her memory. We kissed and I rubbed her Venus mound affectionately.

"You accomplished it too." I said.

When I inquired about her and her husband's relationship, Barbara replied that she had known Walt since birth. He lived across the street and they went to the same kindergarten. When the gymnastics became more serious, she went to a sports boarding school. Contact with boys was prohibited. Outside boarding school she actually only met Walt. He was kind and had always liked her. They were married very young. Barbara hadn't really thought about that. She hardly knew other boys. Getting married seemed logical.

The biggest problem was that Walt was so nice. He did everything she asked, and she couldn't cope well with that. She wished she didn't have to ask or say anything. He had to take the initiative himself, but that wasn't in his nature. He wasn't like that at all. Barbara wanted someone to tell her what to do. Someone who could convince her, or even force her. Someone who could do everything better than herself. Someone she could look up to. Barbara found it difficult to respect people who were less good at something than herself.

That hit like a bomb. A bomb that would destroy our relationship. My member shrank. My wife stopped respecting me, and that's why our relationship was over. We just weren't divorced yet. The situation was very similar to that of Walt and Barbara. She had little respect for Walt and was already in the middle of a divorce.

The question arose whether we had a future together. Barbara had competed in gymnastics at the Olympic level and had a respectable job as a nurse. No doubt she would one day realize that I was an insignificant man compared to her. A person without career or status. A man who doesn't quite fit into society.

During our conversation, I wandered around Barbara's paradise with one hand and tickled sensitive spots. With my other hand, I caressed one of her breasts. Barbara alternated between my balls and my member. She immediately felt that something was wrong.

"Why did it shrink?" she asked, alarmed.

"Barbara, we have a big problem. We can't go on with together. I am a nobody. You will never find someone who is better than you at everything. That is impossible. You do understand that I don't suit you, right? In any case, you are much more flexible than I am, you speak Russian and I don't, you a nurse and I am not and you can sing from sheet music and I can't. There will be a lot more."

"Sven, I know I'm fool," she said sadly, "But with you it's different. I can't explain it, but I really, really need you. I knew it immediately when I first saw you. You are very kind, incredibly smart, big and strong. You are someone who can easily subdue me, someone who can protect me, someone who will never be mocked, someone who dares to say loudly in my own repressive country that our government is criminal. People listen to you when you say something. You get everything done and you go your own way without worrying about what busybodies think."

After a moment of silence, Barbara said very seriously: "Sven, I am truly in need of you. Without you, I will drift into infinity."

I didn't understand exactly what she meant by everything she had said. It was certainly an exaggeration, but it was clear to me that she was sure that I, her Seebär, was the only one who suited her. Barbara couldn't miss me at all, despite my shortcomings. Her feminine logic has reassured me tremendously. We would see if we would make it together.

§2.4 Walking thru town.

It was time for dinner. As we were far from done with each other, we decided to search for a Greek restaurant. Fast, tasty, and affordable. We needed some time to get a little more decent. Barbara's haircut was ruined by me and we were definitely not fresh anymore.

Barbara said she had something for me. It was a beautiful silk shirt with dark brown bargains. Very German and much nicer than my own shirt. Barbara thought silk felt much nicer than the fabric of my own shirt. If I wore it, she would be able to feel my skin much better when she touched me.

After everything she had said in bed, I was curious how she would react if I acted a bit bossy and headstrong. While Barbara was freshening up, I hid her panties, bra, jacket and bag. On the platform she wore a risqué short dress, which was black, sleeveless and thin, with a low-cut front and a very bare back. A bit translucent too. She had looked stunning. It was clearly a dress meant to make men, particularly me, crazy. That dress was the only piece of clothing I left hanging over the chair. I was already dressed, but without underwear.

"Where is my underwear?" Barbara asked.

"That little risky dress is all you need," I said almost gruffly, pointing to the chair. "Anyone who plays with fire must accept the consequences."

She said nothing, smiled endearingly and put on the dress. The sun had broken through, and there was a mischievous summer breeze. Every now and then, the wind blew up her little dress a bit. Viewed from the front, the mop of hair on Barbara's pubic mound could easily be mistaken for a thong. The view to her rear was excellent. While Barbara walked in the sunlight, the translucent dress could well be called transparent.