The Furious Gymnast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we go back so you can put on some underwear?" I asked. "This is very flashy."

"Can't you handle it? When a man plays with fire, he must accept the consequences. It is your job to protect me, great Seebär." Barbara looked at me like a strict school teacher.

A very self-confident goddess walked next to me. Smooth, graceful and dashing. She wasn't afraid of anything. Her Seebär would protect her. Barbara had that sweet, endearing smile again so my hard-on was at its max. An older couple walked up. The woman shouted something like "indecent" and her husband bumped into a planter. Barbara certainly attracted attention, but the vast majority of people pretended not to see. They looked away, but looked again a moment later. It should be noted that nudity in Germany, was perceived much lighter than in most other countries. It's not a major issue for the Germans.

The walk was great and I was proud to be her companion. Barbara seemed to be having a good time too. To her, any suitable fence or railing was a balance beam on which to balance. She was very playful and wasn't ashamed at all. Barbara frolicked from one shop window to another. She regularly flew around my neck to kiss me. Everyone was made aware that we belonged together. Our happiness and infatuation were visible to everyone.

"Do you like walking through the city with me like this?" I asked.

"Don't ask so many. You don't have to know everything," she said.

To get confirmation, I grabbed her by the pussy. The little dress had a lot of advantages. Barbara allowed my boldness without moving a muscle. Soaking wet. The wetness even ran down her legs. I took a handkerchief, wiped them clean, and got a kiss.

"You seem to like it," I said.

Barbara jumped me, her legs were around my waist and her arms around my neck. Her dress moved slightly up a bit, but it didn't bother her. She started kissing me excitedly.

"You are incredible, truly incredible. You allow yourself everything. You are very rude. You are my Seebär. You are one hundred percent male. I'll do anything, anything, anything for you," she whispered in my ear.

"How did you know I liked this?"

"It was just an inspiration and then I thought: I'll just try it," I said with a big arrogant smile.

She slapped me in the face. "You are insufferable. What a nerve."

She immediately started kissing me passionately again.

"Sorry Sven, I don't know what's wrong with me. It just happened. I really, really love you," and the fervent kissing continued.

"If there is something or if I do something that you don't like, you must tell me right away. I will stop immediately. I've always longed for a woman like you, but I never thought such a woman would actually exist. You are very special. I never want to lose you ever," I said.

There I stood, with a half-naked woman in my arms. A woman I had only known for a few days and didn't know much about yet. Our common life consisted largely of fucking. A good start, of course. She completely enchanted me. My life, which previously mainly consisted of living on, has changed into a daze of happiness.

Deep down, I realized that our love was not completely normal. It didn't matter to me. Barbara wanted me and I would do anything for her, but I knew it would be better not to reveal the latter to her. Love is blind, but my mind wasn't completely gone yet. She shouldn't start thinking I was just like Walt. Making her happy became my goal in life, but she was not allowed to discover that.

Barbara was a very complex girl, and I had to find out as quickly as possible how she was like and what made her tick. It was clear to me that I should not become too meek in any case, she could not handle that. The initiative and direction had to come from me, and I had to guess what she would like without making mistakes, because that would have nasty consequences. Complicated and exciting.

§2.5 Adventure in a Greek restaurant.

A suitable restaurant was quickly found. It was cozy and the food was excellent, but we missed that. We were deeply absorbed in each other.

Like most people, I have secret fantasies that I normally don't reveal to anyone. However, I would confide in Barbara and therefore hoped that she would tell me something about her own deepest feelings and desires. It's possible that we could lend a hand to each other, or maybe we had common dreams.

Barbara, I need to tell you that I have some desires and fantasies that some people may not comprehend, but I don't want to hurt anyone, especially not you. You do trust me, right?"

"Of course Sven, totally. Just tell me what to do, and I will do it."

"That's not what I mean. Just listen, there's no need to do anything. This is something I've never told anyone before. You should know that I like to be naked, even in front of women, but it's not like an old man flashing women. It certainly is not my intention to scare women. That's not what I want. It's just nice not to have clothes on when you don't have to. Swimming in swimming trunks is both idiotic and hypocritical in my opinion. Being naked in female company is a pleasant feeling to me. It feels like it should be that way. That's really all it is.

"That's nothing special," Barbara said. "I used to always go on holiday to Rügen with my parents and brothers. We were naked there for days. We still went there, until a few years ago and I also hung out there with boys. Naked people are very normal to me. I have no problem with that at all. There are many Germans who recreate naked."

"That's not all," I said. "I would like to become sexual overpowered by a beautiful woman without being able to do anything about it, just because she's stronger than me. She grabs me by my balls and penis and starts jerking me off, forcing me to cum. I also fantasize about a tribe of Amazons capturing me because they want my seed. It's strange, but dreaming of such humiliations turns me on. Of course, something like that never happens, there are no women who want something like that, but in fantasy anything is possible. I don't know why that is, but women who are strong and smart are very attractive to me."

"What also excites me is a woman who is being abused and who does not pitifully ask for mercy, but rather offers resistance. For example, when she is whipped, or when she is sprayed with a very hard jet of water. Don't get me wrong, I don't enjoy the torture or suffering of those women and I certainly don't want to do something like that myself. Hurting women is an unpleasant idea to me, and if I encounter something like that, I will definitely take action. The fight, the unyielding resistance, and the sheer courage of women are the things that matter to me."

"Women who are having a hard time, but who don't moan it. Women who resist and fight back. Those women have a special place in my heart, they are irresistible. I really don't mean to harm anyone and I never have."

You are now aware of the desires and fantasies within me. If you don't want me anymore, then I find that very annoying, but because I love you, I thought you should know who you are dealing with. Other than that, I'm just a normal guy, the guy you met, who you can trust. Someone who doesn't want to force any woman to do something that she doesn't want to do herself."

Barbara's face was filled with an inscrutable smile.

She seemed momentarily upset and took some time to process these revelations, eventually saying: "You are not ordinary at all. You are truly very special. No one is like you, so strong, so calm and so wise. I actually feel extremely safe with you."

"Would you promise me something?" I asked.

"Anything you ask," Barbara said benevolently.

"Then promise me that if I do something you don't like, if I go too far with something, or if I hurt you, that you always will tell me honestly. You really have to promise me that, otherwise I won't dare do anything to you. If there is something you like, then you should tell me too. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Will you promise me that too?" I asked.

"Sven," she wanted to kiss me, but the table was just a little too wide, "I promise."

"Sven, then I have to tell you something right away. You shouldn't tell anyone about this, but just like you, I also like to be humiliated. I don't know why that is. It is a need that makes me happy."

So, we could both enjoy of humiliation. I thought that was good for our mutual understanding and trust.

"I think I just fulfilled your wish to be humiliated, but I also did it because I wanted to put you on display," I whispered.

"You didn't humiliate me at all," Barbara said. "On the contrary, it made me proud that everyone could see that I have someone with whom I am completely safe. When you are with me, I dare everything."

With Barbara things always went a little differently than you would initially expect.

"Sven, there's something else I need to tell you. You seriously hurt me the first time we were making out in the pasture."

That really shocked me.

"That wasn't the intention," I stammered. "What did I do?"

"Barbara looked at me a little shyly and said very softly and in a deep voice: "You are so big. If you insert that," she pushed her foot into my crotch, "all the way into me, you will hit my uterine exit. I've never had that feeling before. It is especially painful afterwards. Then I feel it deep in my stomach."

It was terrible that I hadn't noticed anything even though I paid so close attention to what she liked and didn't like. My sex rod was slightly longer than ordinary and certainly not extreme. It's a good thing I knew this now. That wouldn't happen to me again. Pain can be pleasurable, but it must be intentional and desired by both parties.

"Sorry Barbara, if I hurt you again, you have to tell me right away. I am really sorry. That was absolutely not my intention. I don't want this to happen again," I whispered.

"It's not a big deal, I am adept at dealing with pain. When something hurts terribly, I always listen to pleasant music in my head and shut myself off from the pain. That always works very well for me. This way I can endure the most severe pain for hours. The torment always ends eventually. You just have to get through it and that is very doable," Barbara said.

I was greatly shocked about what she said and wanted to learn all the details about it, but at that moment the waitress came with the food ...

When silicone breast fillings are applied correctly by a skilled surgeon, the result can look great. I usually, find these types of artificial breasts to be a bit too big and too stiff. It's also a shame that those breasts don't move smoothly, because they are too stiff for that. In my opinion, they don't wiggle and wobble enough.

Barbara's breasts were natural and quite large, but not excessive. Barbara's breasts did not hang as much as bigger breasts usually do. While eating, those breasts were constantly swaying and jiggling before my eyes. With every bite, every word, every breath, the breasts moved erotically over my retina. My face wanted to meet those beautiful boobies, to be buried in them, but the table was too much of an obstacle.

Ultimately, the sight became too overwhelming for me. Luckily our table was a little further back and there wasn't too much light. Occasionally, I would grab Barbara's breasts and rest them in my hands, as if I were assessing pumpkins at the market. It was indecent and disrespectful. Every now and then I stroked Barbara's hair and her ears. She reacted just like a cat. She was bunting me in return and seemed to be purring. My grabbing didn't bother her at all, but the fact that she couldn't do anything in return did.

Barbara leaned over and whispered: "Sven, you're mean, I can't reach anything. Loosen your pants."

Barbara's mischievous eyes make it impossible to refuse her anything. I had to obey, and immediately undid my belt, opened the buttons on the waistband of my pants and lowered the zipper on my fly.

My pecker stood straight up. Ready for use.

Barbara stepped out of her shoes and forcefully pressed one of her feet into my crotch. Even her toes turned out to be flexible. Her big toe flopped along my pecker on one side, the adjacent toe rested on the end of my foreskin. First my cock was massaged and then Barbara started jerking me off under the table. With her foot! It seemed very difficult to me, but she did it. Just lifting one leg and shaking my penis is doable, but it's not easy to continue the massaging and jerking off. A pure tour de force.

After a while she switched feet. She was working with a grim look and eyes full of fire. I had seen her like that before. On the pasture, during our canoe trip. She wouldn't give up until she completed her mission. For her it was a matter of do or die. My legs were too long and I couldn't get my shoes off easily. Barbara had cornered me, and I was defenseless. She looked at me triumphantly with a broad smile. Without being able to do anything in return, I was jerked off. It turned me on immensely and it was clear I wouldn't be able to last long. It wasn't a choice, it happened to me. One of my wishes came true, and one of hers too. Completely powerless, I let her have her way. Barbara's breasts were bouncing wildly up and down. She saw that I was having a hard time, but she didn't hold back. On the contrary, her effort became even wilder and meaner. I was hers, she could do anything to me and she did. Without mercy.

Barbara looked at me commandingly and shouted loudly: "Now."

She had discovered my weak spot and I squirted on her command. The table shook. A plate broke. Barbara's foot came loose and inadvertently landed on my scrotum. A horrifying cry of pain escaped my throat. As everyone looked at us, I blushed with embarrassment.

"Now I've finally got you," Barbara exclaimed triumphantly.

The girl at the counter realized what had happened. She had been watching us the whole time and now came towards us with a bright smile on her face. She handed me a paper napkin and asked if I wanted anything. Barbara giggled furtively, and the waitress laughed along with her too.

"It's obvious who's in charge here," she said.

I secretly tried to get my dick back in my pants, but of course that didn't work. Barbara and the waitress laughed so hard they almost choked.

The girl inquired, "Should I help you?"

Barbara and the waitress couldn't stop laughing. I was embarrassed and at the same time I enjoyed it. The humiliation was complete and yet I was proud that such a breathtakingly beautiful woman had jerked me off. Despite the sickening pain in my balls, my penis started to grow again. Despite this, I eventually managed to get it back in my pants.

When leaving the restaurant, the waitress stopped by and asked if everything had been to our liking. She grabbed my crotch and said with a defiant smile that she would like to see us again.

§2.6 Walking to the hotel.

Outside, Barbara immediately unzipped my fly and pulled out my pleasure rod.

"He's mine," she shouted enthusiastically.

"Won fair and square," she shouted, laughing loudly. She wanted the whole world to know it.

Barbara loved that she made me squirt without me being able to bring her to an orgasm. This was her first victory over me. Her honor as a woman was saved. Finally. Like a personal slave, I was pulled along at my candy cane. She was as happy as a puppy with a bone.

The fact that I had come forcibly and on command and that I was now being dragged through the street at my handle, turned me on enormously again. To make matters worse, Barbara had started to undo the buttons of my new silk shirt.

All evening, from the moment Barbara left the hotel in her risqué, revealing dress, I had been egging her on. Both of our will powers was severely tested. I felt like we were almost at the point where we could no longer control ourselves. We experienced the same thing before on our canoe trip. At the time this was not a big problem, but here in the center of the city it was different. The Germans can accept nudity, but fucking on the street is something completely different. Moreover, the paving was not nearly as attractive as a pasture with a large bath towel.

The natural urges within us were dangerously strong. A solution had to be found quickly. In a few moments, we would be rolling down the street together uncontrollably. My love lance would pierce Barbara's gate of heaven, and the rest of the world, at least for us, would disappear. We would definitely get troubles.

To my great relief, I saw a gate giving access to a typical German courtyard. The big doors were open. I pulled Barbara's dress over her head, and before she could react I dragged her behind one of the large doors. We were out of sight! Lying on the cobblestones didn't seem like anything to me. It had to be done standing. That was new to me, but Barbara was small, light and sporty. I thought we could make it work. Barbara had now arrived at my pants, which fell down to my ankles.

"Jump," I shouted.

She understood and immediately did what I asked. Barbara lowered herself over my charging station. She had not come for quite some time and was clearly ready for another fuck.

With her arms around my neck and one of my hands under her buttocks, she was bonking, firmly anchored to my anchor bolt. With my other hand, I fingered her without directly touching her pearl. Although my endurance was being sorely tested, the act of love felt overwhelmingly good. A feeling of infinite happiness took possession of my entire body.

"Close your eyes and surrender to your feelings. The rest of the world no longer exists. There is only pleasure," I whispered. A hypnotist probably did no better.

Barbara surrendered to her feelings. The things she could do to my body were so incredible, I even can't describe them. Making love, hanging from my body, was just as easy for her, as making love in bed. The advantage was that we both had a little more freedom of movement than when we were lying down. It was difficult to do it with the pants around my ankles. Barbara sat like a cowgirl on a rearing stallion. She raged like no other and I jumped and spun around wildly. All the pent-up tension came out. That we did not lose our balance was only due to Barbara's balancing skills and the proximity of the door and the brickwork.

"Loose it," I whispered in her ear and nibbled down her earlobe.

She cringeed violently. Both my neck and my tool were briefly strangled. Barbara opened her eyes, looked at me, and showed her endearing smile. What incredibly beautiful eyes, I couldn't stand it. They radiated love and happiness. Barbara gave me a kiss. My orgasm was approaching.

"Done," she said.

My climax could no longer be suppressed. With the greatest difficulty, I stayed on my feet.

"Me too," I said.

"We can move on." Barbara said while dismounting me.

Two individuals who completely understand each other. Incredible!

My nice suit was no longer very neat. I had to fix that somehow in the hotel. Barbara got her dress back. She said, still a bit bewitched: "As long as you protect me, I don't really need it, and if I wear it now it will get dirty. Being ashamed of the body that nature has given you is idiotic. All I need is you. Just keep it with you."

After the war, the Germans were still somewhat apathetic. You better not interfere with anything. Barbara grabbed my handle again, and I put an arm around her. As if it were the most normal thing in the world, we walked back to the hotel.

It wasn't far and we managed to sneak past reception unseen and reach our room. We immediately took a shower and carefully scrubbed each other clean. Soon, I became excited again. Barbara's condition could not be checked with a wet, soapy hand. Yet it was clear to me that she too was ready for a new wooing.