All Comments on 'The Furry Convention'

by the_laughing_man

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. It got me so worked up that I went to find some yiffing videos. And I'm not sure but I might have found the video you mentioned in the story. Its very similar to what is described, but that could just be a coincidence.

christi11christi11over 3 years ago
Good story

thanks for sharing your time and thoughts with us. :)

librertinlibrertinover 3 years ago

Needs a 2nd chapter, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tell her

He should tell her. Then agree to move in together to take care of the baby as a family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This ending is so weird.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really good story but needs a second chapter where he tells her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The consensus is in

Worthy, but the people have spoken: consider having him tell her in a 2nd ch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please add a second chapter

Please continue this? Can he tell her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Disappointing that he will just keep it a secret. They could bond over their furry interest.

Or he could get a second phone and contact her with that so they could have another in-costume encounter without her knowing who he is, and just have it evolve from there.

If this is the end, it would be quite unsatisfying.

reaktivreaktivalmost 3 years ago

totally disagree that it's weird--well, yknow, it's weird, but in a human way that really works--and feel no need for a sequel! I'd read one, but this stands on its own! tremendous, captures the extreme mixed intimacy levels perfectly. love it!

collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 3 years ago

The ending sucked…. You should continue the story, with him revealing the truth, them keeping the baby and moving in together…. Followed by more babies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Sequel?

Seriously hoping for a sequel, loved it a lot. Maybe a sequel where the sister and some friends get screwed by the brother? Also still the possiblility that the sister might somehow know, since I doubt that he went everywhere in costume during the convention. Maybe one of her friends or someone saw him around, and thus she's lying about not knowing who the father is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man it would be better if she found out and was ok with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely would have been better for him to tell her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A first for literotica. A story that could actually be real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the perfect erotic fiction dosent ex....

dude thats perfect, i hope you write more ... or continue reporting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A secret he'll carry until blood tests are done and they find out how close the genetics are.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguard6 months ago

Awesome story. Wish he would have told her though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous