The Furry Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon was stunned. Too stunned to speak.

He stared at the fox girl, exposing herself so indecently to him in the public stairwell. Her sky blue thong was all that covered her pale, white ass. Brandon could already feel himself getting hard once more.

He wasn't about to look a gift fox in the mouth. He swallowed nervously and pulled down his zipper, fishing out his stiff cock.

He pulled down the girl's underwear, letting them fall around her ankles. With one furry paw he spread her cheek and guided himself towards her entrance with his other.

It wasn't as easy to enter her in this position, and she didn't seem to be nearly as wet as she was yesterday.

After struggling for a bit, the fox girl sighed and spun around, quickly dropping to her knees. She took his cock through the open mouth of her fox head and into her actual mouth. The vixen worked over his shaft and head several times with her tongue, coating them in her saliva. She took him out of her mouth and stood back up, assuming her position on the railing once more, sticking out her bare butt.

"There, try now," she instructed.

Brandon moved forward and guided himself towards her entrance once more and this time slid inside her easily. That same amazing warmth from yesterday welcomed him again. Something about being inside of her just felt so right.

He held onto her hips with his furry paws and started to fuck her right there in the hotel stairwell. Evidently, the pink vixen was a bit of an exhibitionist.

The muffled sound of his furry suit slapping against her bare ass filled the stairwell.

However, it didn't take long for her muffled moans to join the accompaniment. She reached between her legs with her own furry paw and started to rub her clit as he pounded into her. Brandon could feel the soft fur of her paw tickling his testicles.

A long, sultry, muffled moan echoed down the stairs as she climaxed, her knees buckling a little. Brandon could tell his own orgasm wasn't far off. He gave a few last safe thrusts before abruptly pulling out.

"I'm gonna-" he started to moan, but the pink fox had already spun around and gotten on her knees.

She took his cock into her mouth through the opening in her costume's headpiece. Her soft lips closed around his shaft and her warm, wet tongue pressed against glans. It was all he needed to be pushed over the edge.

His cock pulsed as he ejaculated in the fox girl's mouth. Powerful spurts of his hot cum shot along her tongue, quickly filling her mouth.

She waited until he had finished cumming. He felt the suction increase slightly and her tongue slide against his glans once more as she swallowed his load. The vixen gave once last suck, making sure she had gotten it all before swallowing again.

She released him from her mouth and pulled her underwear up as she stood, straightening her dress.

"Good job," she teased. "That was for not cumming inside my vagina," she remarked, referring to her swallowing.

Again, there was just something so familiar about her voice.

Brandon had started tucking himself back inside of his fursuit, but the fox girl had already started off down the stairs.

"Wait! Can I-can I get your number?" he called out to her.

"Yeah. 762-555-8373," she called out, "I gotta go, my friends will be wondering where I went!"

Before he could even reply she had bounded off down the stairs.

"Man, she was in a rush," he thought to himself. "What's with her?"

Brandon headed back towards his room, hoping to not forget her number before he got there. He took off his head and gloves, digging around in his backpack for his cell phone. He tapped the number into his phone to create a new contact named "Pink Vixen."

His heart skipped a beat as an alert popped up on his phone: "Contact already exists. Merge contact 'Pink Vixen' with 'Allie'?"

Allie, or Allison, was his younger sister.

No, he must have entered the number wrong.

There's no way.

She wouldn't be caught dead at something like this.

Would she?

Maybe it was "762-555-8733"?

He sent a text to that number: "Is this the pink fox?"

His phone soon buzzed; an immediate reply.

"What? No. Who is this?"

Shit, wrong number.

He didn't see the pink fox again for the rest of the conference. He tried to stop by her room the next day, but the door was propped wide open and the cleaning crew was already in there, tidying up the room.

For the next two weeks, Brandon couldn't get the pink fox girl out of his mind. He had watched the video of them fucking countless times.

Next Sunday was Mother's Day and Brandon made the drive back to his parent's home.

"Hi sweetie!" his mom called out as he entered.

"Hey mom," he replied with a smile.

"Allie and your dad are out picking up groceries, they should be back shortly," she informed him.

Just then, the door opened and Allie and their father entered.

"Speak of the devil!" his mom called out.

"Can you get the rest Allie-cat?" their dad asked, setting down the bags he was carrying.

"Sure dad," she replied joyfully, bounding back outside after she had set down the groceries she was carrying.

A few hours later, Allie had gone upstairs to take a nap, apparently not feeling well. Brandon and his father were cleaning dishes in the kitchen while their mom read a book out on the patio.

"Brandon? Do you think you could go empty the trashcans for your mother?" his father asked.

"Sure."

Brandon headed upstairs to start with the bathroom he and his sister had shared since childhood. As he pulled out the trashbag, a piece of plastic fell out through a hole in the bottom of the bag and clattered to the floor.

As he picked it up, Brandon recognized that it was a pregnancy test.

It was positive.

Brandon was stunned.

"Allie's?" he asked himself quietly.

He knocked on her door and entered, she was laying in bed reading a book.

"Come in, I guess," she remarked sarcastically.

"Allie, you're pregnant!?" Brandon asked, holding up the positive test.

"SHHHHHHH!" she hushed him and hurried over, closing the door behind him. "Why don't you tell the whole house!"

She yanked the pregnancy test out of his hand, tossing it away.

"Yes, okay, I'm pregnant," she admitted, sitting down on her bed. "I was late and well, I basically just found out a few hours ago. That's why I came to take a nap. I'm not exactly happy about it."

Brandon sat down on his sister's bed, still holding the bag of trash from the bathroom. He was shocked. His little sister was pregnant. He couldn't believe it.

"What are you going to do?" he asked, looking off into the distance.

"Well, I can't keep it obviously! Mom and dad would kill me!"

"Yeah I guess that's-"

Brandon stopped mid-sentence.

The door of his sister's closet was partly open.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Sitting on a shelf, in the dark, was the head of the pink fox girl's costume from FurCon. There was no mistaking it. The pink slippers and paw mitts were on the shelf next to it.

"You guess that's...what?" Allie prompted, wondering if he was going to finish his thought.

"What's that?" he asked, pointing at her closest.

Allie jumped up and hurried over, closing the closet door.

"Don't worry about it! It's none of your business!" she replied defensively. She turned beet red, blushing fiercely. "Besides, we were discussing a more important topic. Remember?"

"R-right," Brandon said quietly. "Well, who's the father?"

"I-I dunno," she admitted, sitting back down on the edge of the bed next to her brother. "I was at...a party...and well, I didn't really get a good look at him. It was dark," she lied.

"Holy shit," Brandon thought to himself, his theory having been confirmed. All the pieces fell into place. The familiar voice, the timing, the fact she didn't know who the father was, and most of all, that pink fox costume.

He had gotten his sister pregnant. Not to mention she was a closet furry too.

"Well, I...I have your back no matter what," he assured her after a long moment.

"Thanks Brandon," she replied with a smile, giving him a tight hug.

Later that night, Brandon lay awake in his room. He listened to the sound of the shower running down the hall as Allie bathed.

"Jesus," he thought to himself. "My little sister. Allie."

He imagined her, naked in the shower. Something that he didn't even have to really imagine since he now knew what she looked like naked. Well, at least half-naked. He knew how cute her puckered asshole was. He knew her pussy lips were plump and shaved. He knew what her vagina felt like inside. He knew how she sounded when she moaned and the scent of her arousal. He knew how her mouth felt around his cock. He knew what it felt like to cum in her mouth and have her swallow it.

All things that a brother was never supposed to know about his sister. And he knew them.

And she didn't even know that he did.

Hell, she didn't even know that the baby inside her womb right now, was her and her brother's.

It was trippy, thinking about his sister, just a few rooms away, carrying his offspring.

He was hard.

An idea, or maybe more of an impulse, flashed through his mind.

He hurriedly snuck down the hall, entering Allie's dark room. Brandon flicked on the light switch and saw her pile of dirty clothes she had been wearing earlier, sitting near the foot of her bed.

Bending down, he shuffled through them, finding her underwear: white panties with black polka-dots. He shoved them into his pocket, flicked off the light, and hurried back to his own room, closing and locking the door behind him.

Brandon stripped naked, laying down on his bed. He pulled his phone, and his sister's panties, out of his pocket. He quickly pulled up the video on his phone, watching it for the hundredth time, but this time with the knowledge that the girl he was mounting was none other than his little sister.

The cameraman had moved behind the pair of them. He watched in the video as his cock plunged in and out of his sister's pussy. In the video, his cock was glistening and he recognized that it was because it was covered with her juices.

He brought Allie's underwear up to his face, inhaling deeply, sniffing the crotch of her panties.

That familiar, intoxicating, distinctly feminine aroma that he had smelled on his fursuit overwhelmed him.

He dropped his phone on his bed, the video still playing. Brandon continued to huff his sister's panties and started to stroke his cock. Copious amounts of precome providing plenty of lube.

He listened to the sounds of their mating in the video as he jerked himself off, putting himself back on that night, his eyes closed, inhaling his sister's most intimate aroma.

It didn't take long for him to cum. He arched his back, his hips lifting off the bed as powerful jets of cum erupted from his cock, arcing in the air before coming back down on his stomach and chest.

Spent, he finally set her underwear aside and picked his phone back up.

He watched, just in time, to see himself pull out of the pink fox girl. Out of Allie.

He watched in awe as his thick cum spilled out from between her pussy lips.

The very same load that got her pregnant.

Brandon knew that it was a secret he would take to his grave.

At least he would always have the video.

12