The Fursuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An irresistible urge had him then popping one tooth after another into his mouth and swallowing them like pills. It never occurred to him to worry about the mercury in his fillings possibly poisioning him. Only after he'd instinctively cleared his pillow did he awaken enough to discover that his mouth was full of slowly-erupting razor-like teeth that were making his jaw ache.

He thought of Sally's cousin or whatever who had grinned at him with overt fangs. But these teeth were farther back in his mouth. Canine molars that would enable him, when burying his face in the belly of newly-killed prey, easily to rip away chunks of organs and meat to be swallowed whole into his unforgiving carnivorous belly.

Bewildered, he pulled on sweats again then wandered down to breakfast, where his mom served him a plate of scrambled eggs, three sausage patties, and toast.

Dan surveyed the sausage and imagined how much more tasty it would be to run down the boar that got turned into this sausage and kill it. He horrified himself imagining the feeling of the arteries in the animal's neck pulsing blood into his mouth as it gave up its life. Then Dan would bury his mouth into its belly and feast on the boar's last meal--one far more aromatic than the sausage his mom had bought at Kroger.

Shit, he should be making himself sick, but some atavistic part of him couldn't wait to experience a hunt that would result in such a kill. Dan began facing the fact that whatever the hell cursed skin he'd put on in Sally's creepy relative's shop was slowly transforming him "into something rich and strange." But the clerk had said it was temporary and would be over in, was it 48 hours? He decided to be patient. And, truth be told, there was something kinda hot about turning into a werewolf. He wondered if she'd let him fuck her with his new-and-improved equipment. She surely had to know what was happening to him.

He showered again after breakfast, but this time avoided the body wash and contented himself using baby shampoo--which he discovered under the sink--that had the least-obnoxious smell of the many bottles his sister kept in the shower.

After shaking himself like a dog before getting out of the shower, he set about cleaning the bathroom. As his sense of smell was increasingly sensitive, body wash wasn't the only odor he found offensive. He rooted out every smell in the room he could detect--and there were a lot of them--and then, using an organic eco-friendly cleaning product his mom favored, eradicated every one of them. It took him an hour to clean the bathroom to standards that would have made a Marine drill-sergeant weep. When he was done, he noticed he was still naked. Well, at least his fur was dry.

Dan also discovered that he had been walking around on tip-toe. His Achilles Tendon seemed to be tightening. Deliberately, he dropped his heel to the floor, surprised at how difficult--and painful!--it the stretch would be.

"Ow! Shit!" Tippy-toe it would be.

The changes/transformation continued unabated as Dan sequestered himself in his room. His mom, blessedly, didn't intrude. He was "Getting Ready For His Date!"

Well, fuck that.

Sally called him in the middle of the afternoon. After the "hellos," she asked, "How you getting along, stud?"

Something in Dan's altering nature allowed him to let the silence lengthen after her question. Instinctively, he didn't answer immediately, and even over the cell phone, he felt himself beginning to pull power or advantage from the woman.

Sally wasn't used to being uncomfortable, but Dan's silence began eating at her. The silence caused her to lose to the cell-phone equivalent of a stare-down between wolves (which is what it was). "Danny, are you OK?"

A chilling voice over the phone assaulted every one of her senses. "Regardless of what happens in the future," the voice that was Danny and was not Danny and had been Daniel but would never again be Daniel Murphy--let alone "Dan"--said, "you will belong to me."

Without a second's reflection, Sally replied, "I will always belong to you, Danny."

There might have been a dropped signal for a moment, but when the cell service resumed, she heard a whispered command in her phone, "Run away, Sally. Run away! Run away today! As far as you can go!"

"Danny?"

***

The Art Department had worked overtime to create a social event for all the not-cool kids, as the alt.prom was described. Costumes were mandatory, because, costumes. And geeky boys and girls who might be able to relate to each other as dragons and anime and God only knew what other sorts of shit.

The formula worked. Because, masks.

Since his transformation into a jock, Danny had resisted the temptation to turn into a complete asshole jock; he hadn't forgotten his nerd friends. So, it wasn't surprising that he would come to the alt.prom. And Sally, well, Sally was one of the hottest girls in the school and could make her own rules about what was cool. When Danny showed up, Sally hadn't arrived, and he desperately hoped she wouldn't. He was sporting the heavy leather kilt and, due to the transformations in his feet and lower legs, was almost 7 feet tall. The transformation to the rest of him was also ungoing.

Out of desperation, he had pulled one of his away-game football jerseys over the kilt.

Nobody expected human muscles to fill the fabric of a jersey intended for football pads.

His did.

His friends were more interested in his lower limbs, where standing on tip-toe had allowed his lower legs to complete the transformation into what internet nerds called "digitgrade" limbs.

Dan didn't know what that meant. All he knew is that his feet had transformed into canine toes and his erstwhile heels had tightened and his limbs had become wrapped in extraordinarily powerful muscle.

One of his friends tried to sneak over and lift the kilt. "You touch that, and I'll rip your arm off and eat it," Dan snarled. The idiot backed off. Danny surprised himself by meaning it, and before Sally arrived, he began fantasizing about what the arm would taste like.

He smelled Sally before he saw her and turned to the entrance where he spotted her giving her coat to one of the sophomores manning the coat check. She was dressed in a naughty Catholic school-girl outfit: red plaid too-short skirt, white bobby socks and black patent-leather pumps shiny enough to disclose whether she was wearing underwear or not.

Dan would find that out soon enough, he determined.

She sported a too-tight white silk blouse that gaped open, disclosing the beginnings of a lacy red bra that matched the color of a red velvet hooded vest she was wearing and emphasized her ample breasts.

When Dan spotted her, he began walking directly toward her, diagonally across the dance floor where some instinct of self preservation cued the gyrating bodies to get the fuck out of his way.

Sally looked up to see the towering figure cutting a swath through the couples and caught her breath.

Her brother, who had come with her, looked at her. "You okay, Sal?" he asked. Then he followed her gaze and almost pissed himself at the sight of Dan walking toward them. "Oh, fuck me!" he exclaimed.

"Not you, Steve," she said quietly, "but I'm pretty sure I'm on the menu."

"He wasn't supposed to be an Alpha," Steve hissed. "Somebody made a mistake!"

By that time, Dan had arrived, and the power he was emanating was intimidating.

"Hi, Danny!" Sally gulped.

Dan looked at her, then her brother. "You. Leave."

The irresistible command washed over Steve. Instinctively, he momentarily exposed his neck, then faded into the background.

Dan looked at Sally. "We need to talk," he said dangerously, and so quietly that only she--or another werewolf--could have heard him.

Sally was pretty sure "talking" wasn't the only thing he had planned. The dinner-plate-sized sporran hanging from his waist was pushed out from the front of the kilt, and in spite of the folds of leather, he was surrounded by a thick cloud of arousal that made her glad she hadn't worn the thong that matched her lace bra.

"Okay," she said cautiously. "What did you have in mind?"

"You."

Before she could object, she found herself with his hyper-muscled arm around her waist, ushering her out of the dance and into his old tricked-out jeep. He was kind enough to open the canvas passenger door for her. "Get in."

She had to step up into the elevated cab, and her slutty school-girl uniform left nothing to the imagination. She heard a soft growl behind her that made her wonder if she was going to be taken right then and there in the parking lot, but she managed to get into the passenger seat without the frighteningly powerful brand-new Alpha wolf claiming her.

He got into the driver's seat and started the jeep with a roar. "Six cylinders?" she marveled. Her father owned a garage, after all.

"Eight. It was a bitch to re-drill the engine mounts. My dad helped me," he said.

What an ordinary thing for a teenage guy to say, proud of his accomplishments with his dad, she mused. She was pretty sure "ordinary" wasn't going to last for much longer.

He pulled out of the parking lot, driving surprisingly conservatively. "So. Why did you turn me into a werewolf?" he asked quietly as they headed down the road.

This was not the question Sally had been expecting. She'd expected a whiny teenager wondering "what's happening to me? I'm so afraid!" and she could then gently explain that she had chosen him for her mate when they were both in the 8th grade to become a member of her uncle's wolf pack and that he would want one of the wolves actually to turn him. Then they would make ferocious love and cement their bond and settle down quietly as mid-level beta wolves in a large pack and have fearsome werewolf sex whenever they wanted, eat deer the alphas had run down and shared after they had had their fill, and generally enjoy the werewolf equivalent of a suburban lifestyle in a tidy house behind a picket fence. With no responsibilities for producing little Dan & Sally pups; that was the Alphas' job.

Sally looked over at her mate. She hoped he was her mate. Danny had always been unaware of his breathtaking beauty, his intelligence, his astonishing athletic prowess. Turning him would make him absolutely perfect for her. "You're my mate," she said in answer to his question. Her voice might have quivered.

He glanced over at her as he continued to drive conservatively, then smiled, barely showing the razor-sharp fangs that had replaced his human teeth. "Well, I have every plan to fuck your brains out of you tonight," he said with a voice so deep she could feel her clitoris vibrating. "Whether that makes us mates, we'll just have to see. Practice makes perfect, right?"

An Alpha. A fucking Alpha. She'd picked and turned a fucking Alpha. She decided to be honest.

"I'd hoped, when you changed, you'd be the same nice guy you were before," she ventured.

He snorted. "The same clueless dork you unmercifully teased when he went out for football and were surprised when he actually was good at it? That nice guy?"

"Yeah. That nice guy." Her voice quivered.

He sighed. "Aw, sweetheart," he said. "But I'm not a nice guy any more, am I?" He raised his right arm from the steering wheel, and she watching in horror as six-inch razor claws erupted from the tips of his fingers, causing his fingernails to pop off and drop down into the jeep somewhere. "I'm a monster."

How could he possibly be able to accomplish such a delicate, partial turn?

Oh, right. Accidental Alpha. She was even more unnerved when the claws gradually sheathed themselves back into his finger tips. It was also unbelievably arousing.

He smelled her and grinned. "I'm gonna make all your dreams come true. And then some."

She might have become even more aroused as he grinned wider, exposing fangs erupting further from his bleeding gums that were, if possible, even sharper than the claws hidden by his finger tips.

She looked forward, aware and embarrassed of the juices flowing from her and dampening the leather upholstery of Danny's beloved jeep.

"A few weeks ago," he growled, "I would have been furious that you were staining my pride and joy. But now, I'm going to leave your juices there forever. And when we're mated, you will revel in the smell and remember this night. And every time we fuck, I'm going to come out and lick that leather."

She tried to think of something to say, but words eluded her.

They had been traveling on a dirt road for some time, and she hadn't even noticed when they turned off the highway. He pulled up in front of a log cabin--more of a log mansion, really. He retrieved the keys from the ignition, let himself out of the truck, then was at the passenger door before she had time to release her seat belt.

"This way, my dear," he said with a grin that exposed the alpha fangs in his mouth.

Sally had grown up around werewolves. She'd seen every sort of posturing from male wolves; every sort of simpering from the females. But this was different. She was at sea.

He wrapped his left arm around her and lifted her from the jeep. It was no effort at all to carry her like a sack of potatoes up the stairs onto the porch, where, after he'd retracted his claws further, he proceeded with his right hand to type in a 16-digit alarm code that, once recognized, caused the front door to open and lights all over the cabin to turn on.

He walked in and set her down on the floor. She was astonished at what she saw. "Danny?"

"My folk's summer cabin. I made some electronic improvements."

"I'll say," she marveled.

"Still a nerd," he whispered as he came up behind her and nuzzled her neck. She felt the tips of his fangs scraping her skin.

"Mom always calls when they come up, even though she has the access code in her phone. I generally unlock the place from my phone. It's a great way of keeping track of the 'rents." She could feel the grin on her neck, the SOB.

He stepped away from her then and pointed up the stairs that dominated the Great Room. "Bedroom's on the right. Go up there, get cleaned up, then take your clothes off," he said.

There was no compulsion in the command, but she knew if she didn't obey, compulsions would, indeed, be forthcoming.

She stripped in the bedroom, used the facilities, considered taking a shower before he yelled up, "I just turned the hot water heater on. It'll be an hour before it heats up!" The telepathic bastard.

"Why'n'cha turn furry?" he yelled up the stairs.

Well, fuck that. She had no intention of accommodating this bastard's demands.

She found a robe in the closet and wrapped her human self in it.

Then, another call up the stairs. "Turn furry. Now."

It was a quiet, almost gentle, command, but a command nevertheless. She felt her body obeying him, and, just in time, she dropped the robe to the ground before her body, for the first time ever in her life beyond her control, obeyed the command of the most powerful Alpha she'd ever had the misfortune to encounter.

She walked down the stairs in her medial beast form. She was intimidating, but Danny, still wrapped in the fursuit, watched her with predatory eyes that had only just begun to change. How could it possibly be that, just infected by the change through a temporary witch-skin, he had such power in his voice to command her and, she was certain, every other member of her pack--including her alpha-werewolf packmaster uncle?

He was silent as she got to the bottom of the stairs and walked over to him. He smiled as she approached, and she was able to see the fully developed fangs in his still-human mouth. "You're very beautiful," he said, laying his hand against her cheek, and she believed him because he had said it.

When she got to the couch, he leaned over and put his furred arms between her legs and, with little if any effort, picked her up and lifted her until her sex was spread-eagled in front of his increasingly furred face. He looked up and smiled at her shocked expression. Then he dipped his head and, before she could even frame a response, plunged a newly-prehensile tongue into her core and revealed places of ecstasy she hadn't even known she possessed.

"You wanted a mate. Well, now you have one," he whispered as he momentarily withdrew his tongue so that he could speak. His entire body was swelling, expanding, and the scent that had so intoxicated her when she first spotted him as an eighth-grader graduating middle school and promised that she would one day possess him intensified even as his body exploded with power.

"You're doing this to me," he observed. "You wanted to do this earlier when you could control me, but I didn't want that. Neither did you."

And he told the truth. Besides, his power was such that anything he said instantly became reality.

He wrapped his prehensile tongue around her hood and with little pumping motions, teased her clitoris out. The sensations were so acute, she didn't know if they were pain or unbearable ecstasy.

And it really didn't matter which they were.

He disengaged his tongue from her sex, and the void of sensation was almost worse that the stimulation. She wanted to whimper, but she moaned instead. "You belong to me," he whispered.

"Danny! Danny! Oh my God! Danny!"

He was inside her. How had he gotten insider her?

He was getting bigger inside her. Much bigger. He snuffled against her throat and licked the channel of skin around her carotid artery before he dragged one of his razor-sharp fangs against her neck, which caused her to seize up around the swelling member that was burrowing evermore deeply into her body, into spaces she didn't know she possessed, but which were inflaming her body with unfathomable pleasure.

She felt the knot then, swelling inexorably around her vaginal muscles. "When are you gonna make me yours?"

"I already have," he whispered. That was when she realized that his tongue was licking at the blood that had poured from her neck and had dried in rivulets around her breasts.

She moaned. "I didn't feel you take me."

"That's because I haven't. Yet."

She immediately felt the pulsing member in her body that shouldn't have been able to enter her without her cooperation.

"But I soon will." He grinned at her, and in spite of the fangs depending from his gums, he still looked like the Danny she'd wanted to claim in 8th Grade when her own Wolf began to want out and mate.

Sally's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the inexorable penetration into her body. "You belong to me now," he said as he buried himself inside her and instead of thrusting, began to pulse his newly-transformed penis. She knew, theoretically, what was happening as the Alpha claimed her, but no Alpha's mate had ever been so indiscreet as to attempt to put into words the exquisite sensations as the two wolves melded into one.

It might have been overwhelming for Sally. Except, she was the daughter of the Alpha, and she had the potential of being an Alpha herself, if only she found the right mate.

Which it seemed she had managed to accomplish.

As Dan's knot continued to swell inside her, she embraced the power of their indissoluble Union and, even as he poured power and pain into her, she reciprocated, wrapping her legs around his thighs and pulling him even more deeply into her body.

She found herself on top of him, embedded, breathing deeply as she used her muscles to milk her mate, squeezing the knot while simultaneously welcoming his length more deeply into her.

For a moment, she was in control and struck at his neck with her own fangs, ripping a chunk of flesh out of his neck and feasting on it even as blood began pouring out, then shrank to a trickle before the wound closed completely, leaving a ruched scar of her teeth behind on her mate's neck.