The Fursuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his eyes then. Eyes that she had never seen on a wolf, let alone a man. His head had turned into an approximation of what she was used to seeing among her father's wolves in their beast form.

But this was different.

He struck back then. A predator. Without warning, without mercy, almost without thought, she was jolted as he kissed her neck before his fangs pierced the juncture of her neck and shoulder. He began then to ejaculate into her body. Once he released her, with blood pouring from her neck, he lazily lapped at the rivulets draining from the wound, his tongue shortened and widened as it captured every drop. She felt at once weak and empowered as her sex was plugged with his knot. She fell asleep as her mate continued to pump his seed into her.

He was still inside her the next morning when she woke up. They were not tied together anymore, but a generous and somewhat swollen member was still teasing happiness, if not ecstasy, from her vaginal channel.

They were spooned together.

She had laid her head on his chest, and he was licking her neck, cleaning away the last dried flakes of the blood from the claiming wound on her neck.

"Hey," he mumbled.

"Hey," she quavered. She realized that he was nuzzling her with a human face, feeling the rasping of his beard stubble against her cheek.

Slowly, she felt him withdrawing his penis from her. She whimpered as he finally released her.

"What are you gonna do with that snake now?"

He looked at her and smiled. His eyes had returned to that "let me fuck you" dark blue dusted with flecks of darker purple and green and gold, like a Mardi Gras mask.

"Well, I'm pretty sure it's long enough I could get myself off sucking it down my throat," he paused and pulled her to his chest, "but the only throat my dick is ever going down from now on will be yours.

"I may lick my crotch when in dog form, but that doesn't count." He was mostly human, but those fangs were still in evidence as he grinned boyishly at her.

She wanted to tell him he was gross and disgusting to say something like that, but she had to pee. Gingerly, she folded the sheet away from her body and stood up, only to have their co-mingled fluids trickle down her legs. She headed for the bathroom, acutely aware of his intense gaze on her. He wasn't grinning then, only watching her with so much heat she could almost believe the skin on her back and buttocks was burning.

Or perhaps it was just the blush that was overwhelming every inch of her skin.

She made it to the bathroom and was relieved that he didn't try to intrude. She knew he was listening, however--werewolf hearing and all--but she was surprised that, as she was washing her hands, there was a gentle knock on the door instead of it just flying open. He was naked, but fully human in shape.

He noticed her evaluation.

"I guess this is what your cousin meant," she said, "when he said I would be stuck in the skin for 48 hours. I asked him if I could then take it off. He said, 'something like that.' I guess this is 'something like that'." He grinned at her, and she noticed that his fangs had not retreated. She shivered.

"My I join you?" he ask politely. Gone was the irresistible Alpha power that had been aimed at her. He still had it, of course; it radiated off him in waves. He just wasn't using it on her.

"I would like that," she said.

They entered the shower, which he turned on. He didn't notice the initial cold water; neither did she. Werewolves. He began washing her, occasionally sniffing her. Once he even sneezed. "We will need to find unscented soap," he observed. "I don't want you to smell like strawberries or coconuts, I want you to smell like you--when you don't smell like me. His hand reached around her body and gently caressed her sex. She was instantly aroused, and her odor immediately filled the shower stall. "That's what I want you to smell like." His finger slipped between her folds and... she whimpered then. His hands then roamed up her body, embracing her breasts, gently thumbing them and inviting the nipples to engorge before gently caressing her throat. A claw extended from one index finger. Such exquisite control! She'd never imagined such a thing could be possible. He traced the shadow of the muscles on her neck. Football had turned him into a 250 pound "beast." He wasn't that much bigger now, although now his muscles were much more defined and so dense that a small caliber bullet couldn't have penetrated the tissue, leaving only a bruise. In addition to a mane of hair cascading down from his head, he also sported a chest covered in dark red hair so dense you couldn't see his skin. She put her hand on his chest, and the heat of her hand and their mutual arousal caused the water on their skin to begin steaming away.

He reached behind him and turned off the water. Then he picked her up effortlessly and carried her out of the shower. They were both wet and dripping, and she squirmed in his arms to be released so she could dry herself off.

He would have none of it. With a grin, he lifted her body in muscular arms that could have lifted a pickup truck, flipped her around so they were facing each other, spread her thighs by the width of his body, and oh, oh, oh so gently, lowered her body onto his erect cock. His newly-grown baculum, the bone stiffening his penis, enabled him to drop her onto his entire length long before a human erection could have claimed her. Once impaled, he again grinned predatorily as he gently lifted her, and, using her weight, dropped her once again onto his length.

His riotous red pubic hair ground against her clitoris, tickling and teasing her into the beginnings of even more arousal.

He lifted, and dropped her again onto his member, and she gasped as her almost incomprehensible pleasure increased as she felt his member beginning to swell inside her.

He grinned at her again, and her eyes widened into moons as she watched his fangs drop even further and his still mostly human face became more bestial. His midnight blue eyes lightened to caramel and began dancing with green and gold flecks as the caramel shifted toward purple.

He didn't lift her body as he drove his enlarging canid penis further into her. Once. Twice. Powerful thrusts she couldn't begin to reciprocate, let alone resist, as he held her in his arms, helpless, against his rutting.

She may have moaned then.

Bitches being bred by Alphas weren't supposed to moan, even when they felt their lover's knot beginning to swell inside of them and his irresistible kisses beginning to overwhelm her humanity: she had not yet transformed.

She began to transform to accommodate his bestial nature.

"Don't," he said.

The command was absolute and paralyzed her. His member continued to expand inside her, but she had no power to accommodate the painful swelling.

She moaned, and not in pleasure. "This is beginning to hurt. Let me accommodate you."

"No," he said again. "This will be the only time I punish you for turning me into a monster," he whispered into her ear as he thrust even more painfully into her. "I'm actually beginning to enjoy it." She felt the pulsing of his knot as it swelled even more, driving her wild even while delivering almost unbearable pain. "Think of this as practice for childbirth, because I will breed you. Your lust betrayed me."

His face began to change. His fangs receded. The hair on his upper body melted back into his pale skin--pale no longer, but an almost copper color that was only a few shades lighter than the human hair on his chest, his stubble beard, and the cascading no-longer-ginger curls on his head.

His eyes darkened into his trademark irresistible blue. He pulled her to him and gave her a gentle, sensuous kiss. "Hi," he said brightly.

"Hi," she said tentatively and with some relief that he was "back to himself."

Just then, his knot, which had caused her so much discomfort, swelled again, further stretching her, and, just like that, he began to cum. He watched her, noting her astonishment, as he pulsed white hot seed into her.

It was impossible, she thought. He turned back into himself!

Dan smiled gently then, as if reading her thoughts while continuing to pulse inside her. "This is to show you," he said, "that I am your mate and your Alpha regardless of what form I'm in."

O God! The knot grew even bigger as sweet Danny continued to smile at her. He kissed her again, then she watched in horror as fangs elongated once again from his mouth, more horrible because he kept his human face. But there was nothing human as he struck her shoulder yet again with bestial viciousness, reciprocating her earlier claiming, and tore a chunk of her flesh over where his claiming bite had been. Then, with her flesh between his teeth, he leaned in to give her a closed-lip bloody kiss, then tilted his head back and swallowed her flesh. Her werewolf healing immediately went into motion and the flesh rapidly regenerated, but the regeneration left a yet more horrible scar on her shoulder.

He looked at his handiwork, then into her uncomprehending eyes. "Absorb all my spend," he whispered.

It was a command she couldn't refuse. She felt the knot begin to shrink then, and with relief and exhaustion, she closed her eyes and slept.

***

It was morning before Sally awoke, in desperate need of the toilet. She slunk out of bed next to the sleeping Danny, whose back was toward her. After relieving herself, she turned in horror to the mirror, where the tidy claiming bite had been replaced by a ruched scar that was three times as big as the largest alpha claiming scar on any of her father's wives.

She turned the shower on and got under its stream before the water had heated. There wasn't enough soap or body wash in the world to wash Danny's scent off her skin. She was well and truly-claimed, with a violence that hadn't occurred in her pack--in any pack--since before records had begun to be kept.

She towel-dried her hair, then wrapped the cloth around her hair and walked naked into the bedroom. The air was redolent of the smell of sex and passion, with semi-tones of pain. God, she recognized her own blood!

Danny was standing on the other side of the bed away from the bathroom door, stark naked and talking to his mom on his phone. Sally noted the explosion of muscles on his back, buttocks, and legs. His skin looked so taut, as if the muscles were about to explode out of it.

He turned his head, and his sapphire blue eyes captured hers with amusement. Yeah, the bastard had smelled her. He turned back to his phone call.

"Yeah, mama, the party ran late. It was a lot of fun!"

"Oh, nobody saw Sally or me after the first dance? Well, we were there."

"Yeah, ma, she's a nice girl. We had a lot of fun.

"No, ma. Nothing 'untoward' happened. Yeah, I like her a lot. I think I'm just gonna let things happen naturally."

It was then that he turned and faced her, and it took a few moments for her eyes to comprehend what she was seeing.

A tube of flesh, easily four inches in diameter, was attached to his completely human abdomen and snaked all the way from his groin up to his navel, where, when he saw her, the hint of a canid dick peeped out of the sheath. Waves of hair on his belly could not obscure it. Way, way down below, his testicles, the size of small onions, depended. The bastard did a finger wave at her and pointed to his cock while waving his hips back and forth so that his balls banged against his--remarkably hairy--thighs.

His idea of "naturally."

"Sure, Ma. No, I think I'll spend the rest of the weekend here at the cabin. It's so peaceful. And Monday is a holiday, so I think I'll go fishing. Or something.

"Ok. I love you too. No, Ma, I don't need groceries." Then he stiffened and his voice changed and with more authority than she thought possible, he said. "Ma, don't think about coming up here this weekend! You keep wanting me to forget my studies, well, I'm forgetting them!"

He fixed her with his eyes again, and his canid penis extended an inch out of the enormous sheath attached to his abdomen.

"Yeah, Ma, I have all sorts of recreation planned. Nope, no need to come up. I'll be fine. More than fine. I love you too. Say hi to papa!"

And he hung up.

Then he looked at her. "So."

She blinked. "So?"

"So whadda we do now?"

She eyed the blood red tip peeping out of the eighteen-inch sheath that ran from his navel to the juncture of his thighs, where tennis-ball testes were depending from his ballsack.

"Uh," she said, "I think we need to go to my uncle James's shop and find out what went wrong with your temporary transformation skin! He comes to work at one o'clock."

He lifted one eyebrow over his piercingly blue right eye. "Something went wrong? Seems to me everything went right!" He walked toward her. "So what do we do until one? Wanna fuck?"

She felt like prey and didn't know what to do. "Uh, no, I think we both need breakfast."

She almost fainted when, in his human face, she saw the fangs begin to descend. "Bzzzz. Wrong answer."