The Fury Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked startled, "Oh no! You are perfectly safe with me. I would never take advantage of you."

"I am not worried about you, sweet Hank, I am worried I may assault you." she giggled.

"What?"

Grinning up at him she grabbed his hand in both of hers and pulled him back. "I might drag you into the pushes and have my way with you."

He looked over her shoulder. "Here comes your Dad." She spun around and looked. "Where?"

His laugh and grin tingled right to her toes.

She reached up with both hands and pulled his head down for a kiss. He pulled her small body against his and held her tightly. She sighed, "Hank, I have never believed any person could make me feel how I feel about you. And in just a heartbeat too! Damn, what are you doing to me?"

"I have to tell you sweet little girl, I never dreamed I could just look at someone and instantly feel something this powerful. No one has ever made me unable to even talk right."

"I think you said what your heart was saying Hank, I really do."

"I know that now, so?"

"Two for sure, maybe three."

"Great, me too."

"Shall we go tell everyone?"

"Not yet girl, they won't believe us. They'll think we are crazy."

"We need to learn everything about each other. I want to know all about you. All your likes and dislikes. What kind of books and music you like. Are you going to be a Marine all your life?"

"Well until a couple of hours ago my answer would have been that I am a career Marine. Your Daddy being a military man has had to let you learn that being married to a Marine Officer is not a bed of roses. Marines are worse than the others because when we go to a foreign country we are sent 'Combat Ready'. We cannot take our families with us. That is no life for a man in love with his wife. It would take a very special kind of woman to live like that. So my answer would have to be that I don't know what I will do. It will depend on if I marry or stay single. I have enough money to live comfortably if I don't want to work, but I would have to have something to do. I can't give you a good answer to your question. Too many variables. How about you, when you graduate do you want to practice in the U.S. or in Japan?"

"Hank, I don't know. I am like you. I love both countries, I have lived over half my life in America and I love it there. I love warm climates."

"You would love my home state, Florida."

"Oh yes, I have been there several times, I do love it there."

"I think we need to go inside so they don't worry."

"Yes we can sit and talk with them for a bit. How did you meet Daddy?"

"We met while flying. He is a super pilot."

"Yes, I know. He is the best. No one has ever beaten him in a dogfight. It must be a great challenge to compete on his level."

"You are right about that. I have never flown in actual combat. It is one game where you do not want to come in second. I admire his skills very much."

"I love to fly with him, he is so smooth and precise in every move he makes. All my instructors are in awe of him."

"Me too! What ratings do you have?"

"Just single engine, private and instrument, you?"

"Single and multi engine, land and sea, commercial, instrument, hot air balloon, and instructor."

"Wow! You are so young to have all those."

"Not really, I love flying and was commercial rated before I went to Navy Flight Training."

"Hot air balloon?"

"Yes, a completely different sit of skills are needed there."

"I'll bet they are. You are funny. You tease so gently."

"I haven't teased you yet, I try to not be hurtful to anyone."

"I believe that. You are a very sweet man. I bet you are one of those people who just can't lie too."

"My father could not stand a liar or a cheat, I learned early on not to fib at all. It always leads to trouble. I don't remember ever even thinking of telling a lie, it just normally wouldn't occur to me."

Elsie smiled softly at him. "That is nice to know."

"I don't want you to think I am some kind of saint, I am certainly not. If you asked me if I thought you are the most beautiful girl in the whole world, I would say yes, even knowing you are not really. I wouldn't be lying because I do think you are."

"I think you are very, very handsome too. Maybe not the most in the whole world, but maybe in the top ten."

"Now that is pure bullshit, little girl, I know you don't believe that, but I appreciate the effort."

They entered the house laughing. The general and his wife smiled as they joined them in a family room. Elsie handed his jacket and said she was going to get a sweater and left the room. The general asked if he had seen his gun camera film as yet. He replied that he had not seen it.

"I have a projector set up over here and we will take look when Elsie gets back."

"I'm back Daddy, what are we going to look at, I missed that part?"

Her mother answered, "Honey, we are going to see Hank's gun camera film from when he had a dogfight with your Daddy the other day."

Elsie looked at Hank. "You got film of Daddy in a dogfight?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen it."

"Well let's take a look." said her father.

The film was a little grainy but quite clear. The first picture was of a F-86F at close range. The gun sight was steady on the Sabre jet when the firing indicator came on.

"A clean kill on my second section wingman." remarked the general as the sight moved to the next plane in the flight. "Another clean kill." A second later the third jet was in the sights and the firing indicator showed again. The final fighter was in the sights and the indicator came on again. "All four of us shot down. Fine job, son. Really good flying. Look you are moving up on my wing now and there I go trying to get away from you. Damn you are locked on my tail. Look at me twist and turn trying to throw you off. Then I reverse again and now I am trying to out turn you, I can't do it. I am in a high speed stall now. You slide out, then you are back on my tail. I go into a split-S trying to get away. You drop back and I am pulling away. Damn I am real low. Way too low! Here you close back in on me and I am back in your sights. I have been thoroughly whipped. Outsmarted and out flown. Damn, you are better than I thought." He turned and grinned at hank and extended his hand. Hank took it in both of his and said, "Thank you so much Sir, that means a lot to me."

"Hank Murphy, I don't believe you! Daddy, we were just out side talking about flying and I was telling Hank how my Daddy was the best and had never been beaten and he never said a word about this. Not a word. Why didn't you say something."

"Well I happened to agree with your statement. What I did was probably a fluke. It was only a play fight. I have never even fired a shot in anger. If it had been a real fight I would have been too terrified to do anything."

"Hank, I have another piece of film your Squadron Commander told me you had never seen."

"What? Oh! That has to be from the time we intercepted a Tu-16'Badger' Russian multi-sensor reconnaissance and electronic intelligence aircraft. Yeah! There he is. Following orders from Air Defense Command I made a run on him to take pictures with my gun camera. We are over Japan and he is violating Japanese airspace. Here I am coming right up behind him. Those flashes are tracers from his 23-mm cannon. Somebody forgot to tell him I was just taking pictures. The little jiggle in the camera is probably from the three hits I took. As you can see I fled the scene. I was terrified."

"Hank, I don't believe that. Not at all. What do you think Daddy?"

"I think Hank is a very smart young man. I don't think anything would scare him. But he is far too smart to tell you he beat your Daddy at anything. I don't think I would want to tell you I had beaten Hank at anything either, the way you look at him."

"DADDY!"

Mrs. Sakajima looked at everyone. "I think Daddy and I are going to bed now. You can stay up and talk for a while if you want, I want to kiss Lieutenant Murphy good night and say that I am very happy that the fight the other day was just a 'play' fight. I pray that neither of you fights for real, ever."

Elsie and Hank sat and talked for hours. It was well after midnight when they kissed good night.

The next morning after a light breakfast Elsie and her mother and father took Hank out to their grass flight strip, There was a large aircraft hanger hidden in a grove of trees. The general explained that the field had been base for Zero Fighters during WWII. Small bases had been scattered all around Tokyo.

Several men appeared and rolled open the massive doors. Inside were two Piper Cub training planes and a sleek modern Beechcraft Bonanza four place aircraft. After looking the Bonanza over they decided they would fly the Pipers. The general and his wife were in one plane and Hank and Elsie were in the other.

After both planes were running they both taxied to the end of the grass strip. The general pulled out and lined up on one side of the strip. Hank followed him out and moved up to the side and slightly behind the general.

The first plane started down the strip and Elsie was surprised that Hank stayed right with him. The position of the little plane never changed in relation to the first plane. The wingtip of Hank's plane was only about three feet from the plane in front of him. It was as if the two ships were chained together. The General climbed and turned and flew around the area pointing out things to all of them. They were never over a few miles from home and Elsie was very quiet. When they finally landed and climbed out of the planes in front of the hangar Elsie dragged Hank to her father. "Momma, Daddy, did you see him fly. I have never been in that close a formation before. I was a little bit scared at first, then I got to like it. It was fun."

The general grinned at Hank, "You are as smooth as silk in an airplane. Elsie why don't you and Hank take the car and driver and you show him Tokyo. I am sure he has never seen it like you can show it to him. Mom says dinner will be at seven, cocktails at five thirty."

Elsie and Hank spent the day tightly holding each other's hands as she showed him old Tokyo. She delighted in amazing him with the things they saw. He spent most of his time looking for places he could pull her out of sight and kiss her willing lips. On the way home they cuddled close in the back seat of the car.

After a nice dinner Elsie asked Hank if he would like to go to movie. Hank asked if she had something special she wanted to see. She got the paper and found a movie they thought they would both like. Her father offered the car and driver again.

When they were on their way she pulled him close and whispered in his ear that she wanted to make love to him. He was startled. She looked in his eyes, "Hank I am 25 years old, I am not a virgin. I need to know if we are sexually compatible. I am a very small girl, men who have large penises hurt me badly. I need to see if we fit together well." Hank was dumbfounded. He had suspected she was not a virgin but hadn't expected her to be so bold and frank.

"I am not real large except in girth. Hopefully we will fit well, I will be gentle."

"Hank, I know you will. I want us to fit together so much. I pray we will."

The were dropped off at the theater in the Ginza and the driver was told to pick them up there in two hours. Elsie grabbed his hand and led him around a corner to a small hotel. She negotiated for a room and they were taken to a nice room by a porter.

When they were alone she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. She pulled back and said, "Undress quickly, I need you now." He stripped as he watched her undress. She kicked off her heels and pulled the straps to the little summer dress off her shoulders. She smiled as she reached behind her and unfastened her bra. Her small pointy breasts were revealed when it was pulled free. "Perfect" he thought. She kicked off her shoes and pulled down her panties. Her pubic hair was sparse and not thick. Her body was very beautiful, She was tiny but well proportioned, lovely hips, small waist and long legs.

She jumped on the large futon and smiled up at him. He quickly joined her. He kissed her lips as his hands gently cupped her breasts. He caressed them and traced his finger tips over her little erect nipples. She moaned softly and let her eyes drift closed.

His hand slowly moved over her tight tummy and over her mound. Her eyes popped open as a finger slipped up and between her nether lips. She was wet and slippery. He softly told her how beautiful she was and how much he wanted her.

"Now, Sweetheart, I want you inside me now." she murmured, "Now." He moved over and between her wide spread legs. Her small hand guided his cock into her vagina. She sucked in her breath as he filled her. She was braced for the pain of him hitting her cervix. He pulled slowly out and then she felt him move slowly back inside her. It was wonderful. He thrust as deep as he could until their pubes were pressed tightly together.

She felt no pain only extreme pleasure. She whispered for him to go faster and harder. He increased the speed and power of his thrusts and she felt his pelvis slam into hers and then grind into it. Her clitoris reacted with a spasm of joy that flooded her body.

He knew he would not last long like that so he slowed and pulled back until just the very tip of his cock was in contact with her pussy. He thrusted slowly back in to her hot wet love channel. He raised up and lowered his lips to a turgid nipple and sucked it into his mouth. He flipped his tongue over and around it then moved to the other breast and loved the whole mound with his tongue.

His strokes were faltering as he neared a climax. Too soon he thought, he pulled out of her and slipped down between her legs, burying his face between her thighs. His mouth found her little wet pussy and just sucked the whole thing into his mouth. He pulsed his suction and was rewarded by a gush of her honey. He ran his tongue over the little crinkled lips of her pussy, feeling and savoring every spot he touched. His tongue moved up and down her slit as she urged him on by pulling him harder against her sex. Hank was in pure heaven as the scent of her arousal mixed with the intoxicating smell of her perfume. His tongue slipped deeply into her vagina. He touched and explored every little fold and wrinkle in her love canal that his questing tongue could reach. He felt her jerk and quiver as he worshiped her pussy with his lips and tongue. She was trembling continuously now so he slid his cock back inside her and began to hump her furiously.

Waves of joy and ecstasy surged through her. She was having a continuous orgasm now. "Cum with me now Dearest Hank. Now! Yes, yes, yes!" She vaguely felt his body stiffen and shudder as pulse after pulse of his sperm entered her body. She squeezed her vaginal muscles and stripped every drop of semen from him. He gave a last shudder and started to move off of her.

"No! Don't move." She said, "I love to feel your body pressing against mine." Her arms held him tightly to her.

After a few minutes she whispered for him to move beside her. She rained kisses on his face. She mewed softly and ran her tongue into his mouth.

"Perfect, Darling, we are perfect together. That was fantastic! Not the first speck of pain, just the most pleasure of my whole life. God, you are a wonderful lover. Let me up, I want to look at you and feel him in my hands and mouth. Oh! He is just right for me. He fills me to the top, but doesn't hurt a bit. Mmmmm! We taste good together too! He stretches my mouth but I can get him in. Oh! I do love him. I really do."

"Elsie I hope I please you some. I desperately want to please you and not hurt you any at all. I am worried though, I was so excited I forgot to use a condom."

"I didn't want you to use one. I have my diaphragm in."

"Wow! Thank goodness, I would love to make a baby with you but not right yet."

"If I ever want a baby I will let you know. I think you would be a perfect daddy."

"Just say the word. I think we need to practice some more before we try though."

"You want to do it again? Are you ready? Oh! Yes! You really are. Boy, you recover fast, that is nice."

"Hey, you do it to me, I don't remember being that quick ever before."

"Would you like to take a bath, ofuro, with me first? It is ready and we might have it to ourselves."

They put on the kimonos and tabi and walked down the hall to the large tiled bathroom. They hung their robes on the pegs in the wall for them.

Elsie seated hank on a small wooden stool and took a wooden bucket and scooped water from the hot tub and mixed it with cold water from a faucet. She poured half of it over him Then poured the balance over her self. Then she led him to the huge tub. They slowly eased them selves into the water. It was very hot. They sat on underwater benches and were careful not to move until they adjusted to the heat. Hank moved close to Elsie and held her hand. She smiled at him and asked if he was ready to be washed now. He nodded and they got out of the tub. About that time another couple entered the room. They were both Japanese and they both bowed and greeted them. "Konban wa! Elsie and Hank bowed in return and Elsie said, "O genki desu ka?' Elsie pushed him down on the stool he used before. Hank kept his eyes on Elsie's eyes as the other couple removed their robes and the girl prepared rinse water for them.

Elsie got another bucket of hot water, a sponge and some soap. She got the sponge full of soap and started washing him. She washed his back and his chest, then pulled his legs apart and washed his genitalia very carefully and giggled as his penis became aroused. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. She washed his feet and legs then had him stand as she washed his ass. He turned bright red as the other couple looked at them. Elsie laughed and talked to the other couple in Japanese. The only word he recognized was his name. They laughed.

The other girl smiled at Hank. "Hank San, please forgive our poor English. Please relax and pay no attention to us. Your beautiful woman says she loves you very much. She very proud of you. You love her too? She say she do not know if you love her too."


He turned and hooked into Elsie's brown slightly slanted eyes. "I love her with all my heart and soul and I will love her forever."

Tears ran from Elsie's eyes and she smiled softly at Hank.

She rinsed him and he sat her on the stool and carefully washed every inch of her delightful body. He rinsed her off and they held hands as they eased back in the tub. They sat and relaxed as the other couple got out and scrubbed each other. After a while Elsie and Hank got out and dried each other carefully and put on their robes, they bowed to the other couple and said, "Sayounara." They returned to their room.

Hank pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply. He pulled back and asked, "Do we have time to make love again?"

"No my Love, I think we need to dress and get ready to go home."

"I want to tell you that this has been the most wonderful day of my life. I hate to leave you tomorrow."

"I know, I know, but we must part for a while. I know it will hurt but we each need to think about what we want to do."

"I don't have to think, I know I want to be with you."

When they entered the General's house he was waiting at the door for them in his uniform. "Hank, you had a call, there has been an immediate recall of your unit. You are to stand by for deployment."

"Yes Sir, I'll get my things." He ran up the stairs to his room. Elsie was crying against her father's chest as he returned. The car was waiting. He dropped his bag and took her hands. He looked in her eyes, "Elsie, I hate to leave you. I have no choice. May I kiss you goodbye?"