The Fury Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you were hurt before the crash, Dear, your landing was perfect. Charlie Mason, your wingman said you made the best wheels up landing he had ever seen. You did fine."

"Do you know if Green flight made it back OK?"

"Yes I do, everyone in both flights made it back. You were the only one hurt.

"Good, I missed you. Where are we?"

"We are in the U.S. Naval Hospital in Yakuska, Japan. Daddy pulled some strings and they let me in. I told them a fib and said I was your fiancée. They only let me in because I am a Doctor and because you were struggling so hard and screaming you had to 'get back to Elsie'. When I held your hand and kissed you, you calmed right down."

"Am I hurt bad?" His eyes searched hers.

"Yes, Dear, you have serious wounds in your left arm and left leg. You lost a lot of blood. You are going to live. You are going to be shipped back to the states when you are better. You are going to need bone grafts on your leg."

"I not going anywhere without you."

"You are going to do whatever it takes to make you well. I will never be far from you, I promise."

"When are we getting married?"

"What?"

"You said you are my fiancée, so when will you marry me?"

"Are you really sure you want to marry me?"

"Damned right I do. How about you?"

"Yes, I really do."

"Kiss me, Doctor."

An orderly entered the room, "Doctor Sakajima, There are people here to see your patient if he is up to it."

Elsie looked at Hank. "Do you feel up to it?"

"Yeah, I'm OK with a few at a time."

The Sakajima family entered, Elsie's mother rushed to his bed and kissed him on the lips, "Hank, you scared us so badly. We were all basket cases until they got you back to Japan."

"I'm sorry if I upset anyone."

"Sweetheart, you are like a son to us now, all of us love you. We are so happy you are back?"

"Even my 'Fiancée'?"

"Honey, especially your fiancée. Daddy and I were afraid we were going to lose both of you. I have never seen Elsie go to pieces like she did when we heard the news and didn't know if you were dead or alive."

"I'm sorry."

"We must go now." the general said, "There are others waiting to see you. We will see you tomorrow." The general, his wife, and Joan left. There was talk outside his door. A group of military officers entered. Hank was introduced to the Marine Air Wing Commander, Major General Whatley, USMC, the Commander of the Japanese Area Defense Command, Vice Admiral David Moore, USN, and his Squadron Commander. The Marine General asked how he felt. Hank said he was a little tired but not too bad.

The general smiled, "We just want to thank you for your service to your country. You did a magnificent job of protecting your charges and getting them home safe. The intelligence they brought back enabled us to send a stern message to the North Koreans and advise them we were aware of exactly what types of units they were moving and where.

Within hours they turned every one around. We believe that the information the F3Ds brought back saved us from another war.

Hank's squadron commander said, "Hank, I am very proud of you, son. As best we can tell at his time, verified by radar, gun camera film from your plane, and eye witnesses, you shot down five MIG-17s. The others in you flight got three more. Your flight of four shot down eight out of thirty-six MIG-17 jets you encountered. The Generals are recommending you for the following medals, The CMH, the Distinguished Flying Cross, and the Purple Heart. We feel the Congressional will be watered down to the Navy Cross. Congratulations anyway. And Oh! The citations for those awards will be classified 'Top Secret' for now. You can wear the ribbons and medals but you can tell no one how you won them. The incident officially never happened. And by the way, congratulations on your lovely bride to be." The officers each shook his hand and kissed Elsie on the cheek.

When they were gone she grinned at him. All she said was, "WOW!"

"Yeah. Wow!"

"My hero, you are my hero, you stopped a war. I never hear of anyone doing that before. Wow!"