The Futa Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My disappointment didn't last long. Thanks to the sound of falling rain, the warm bed, and the cool air I quickly fell asleep. The next time I opened my eyes, I could see sunlight peeking through the curtains. Taylor was still fast asleep next to me. With the morning came morning wood and the hope that she would help me out.

While I was pondering if futanari got morning wood, I heard the door open and a female voice saying, "Rise and shine!"

My heart raced, thinking that Taylor's mom had just entered the room. I remained lying down, trying to play possum in case she freaked out at the sight of a naked boy in bed with her daughter. Sure enough, I heard a gasp and footsteps approaching the bed.

I expected maybe for the curtains to be flung open, the lights to be turned on, or to be yelled at, but instead I felt the foot of the bed shake as someone climbed in. I guess Taylor felt it too because she rolled onto her back and sat up. I opened my eyes and tried to let them adjust.

Kneeling at the foot of the bed was a female who looked way too young to be Taylor's mom. She had light blonde hair and wearing glasses. She was very beautiful, beaming at the two of us with obvious amusement and interest.

"Emily?" Taylor said. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to get you up. Mother's making breakfast." She looked over at me and asked, "Who's your friend?"

"Hi, I'm Carter," I said.

"He's cute! Is he your boyfriend?"

"No, just one of my best friends," Taylor said.

I'm sure guys dream of sitting in bed with two girls at the same time, but this was weird. Taylor didn't seem too bothered, because she just got out of bed, not caring that she was fully naked in front of the newcomer. She opened the blinds to let in some more sunlight, showing that the storm from yesterday had long passed.

I got out bed as well, fully aware that Emily was checking me out. She sat on the bed, her eyes following me as she bit her smiling lip. As I retrieved my freshly laundered clothes and put them on, Emily climbed out of the bed and sauntered over to my direction.

With the improved lighting, I was able to admire Emily. She was slightly shorter than me but had all the feminine curves that Taylor lacked. Her most noticeable feature were her huge breasts. She was wearing this dark blue t-shirt that did nothing to conceal her hard nipples.

Her nipples weren't the only erect part of her body. I didn't notice at first, but when her hand wandered down to her crotch, I noticed the large cylindrical lump in the front of her track shorts. She stroked it with her index finger unashamedly as she gave me a seductive look. She was a futanari, too.

12