The Futa Family Ch. 06

Story Info
Time for another sleepover!
5.1k words
4.73
11.1k
21

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Wednesday afternoon and the final bell had rung. I left my classroom and headed to the school library to start my homework. I was halfway through my second full week of school, but it had taken only the first week for me to learn that it didn't make sense trying to drive out immediately after the bell rang. I had no desire to be sitting in my car in post-school traffic, stuck with school buses, student drivers, and parents picking up their kids. It was best to wait an hour when I would have no competition getting out of the school gates.

"Hey, loser!"

I stopped walking and turned my head towards the familiar female voice. I saw a girl trotting over to me wearing track pants and a t-shirt. It was my friend Taylor Kuhn. She swung her backpack around to smack me, laughing as I failed to dodge. She was a pretty girl with shoulder-length brown hair.

"Where you going?" Taylor asked me.

"Library. Going to do some homework here and finish up at home."

"I finished my Trig homework during lunch," she bragged. "At this point I don't even have to study that hard for the test tomorrow."

"Same here," I said as I opened the door of the library and let her walk inside first.

The two of us found a table and I broke out one of my textbooks. While I was filling out a worksheet, she was on her smart phone. After about ten minutes, she put her phone down.

"So, I wanted to ask you something; you're probably going to say yes."

"What makes you say that?"

"We're having a pool party this weekend at the house for Emily. Mama's going to drive her back to Clemson on Sunday. You want to come?"

"Let's go with the answer you thought I was going to give you," I said wryly.

"Good. Hey, why not come over on Friday night and sleep over?"

"You drive a hard bargain. Deal."

Not surprisingly, my parents were fine with this arrangement. Taylor was one of my best friends and they loved her like family. It was hard to believe that it had been less than a month since we'd had sex. Strangely enough, it really hadn't come up in conversation. I guess with all of the back-to-school ruckus, we had other things to worry about.

I had packed a weekend bag on Thursday and after school on Friday I followed Taylor home. She lived in a secluded rural area far north of town. Despite the dirt roads and the long drive, Taylor actually had a nice house. By "nice house", I meant a spacious mansion on a large tract of land ringed by a high fence. We parked our cars in one of the large garages and headed into the house.

"So, am I crashing in your room again?" I asked her.

"If that's okay with you, your highness," she joked.

I deposited my belongings in Taylor's bedroom. She had a large suite of a bedroom that included its own living room, a separate sleeping area, and a bathroom even bigger than my parents'. We just hung out in her room talking and watching television for about an hour until a knock came at the door. After Taylor gave the person on the other side permission to enter, the door opened to reveal a bespectacled blonde. This was her older sister Emily.

"There you are!" Emily said as she walked inside. "You should have told me Carter was here."

"It's a big house, Emmy," Taylor said. "Didn't feel like tracking you down."

"Good to see you, Emily," I said brightly as I got off the couch and held my arms open for a hug.

I smiled as I watched the buxom young woman skip over towards me and launch herself into my arms. She was wearing a t-shirt and tight gym shorts that showed off her plump rump. Emily growled as her hands found my butt and gave them a squeeze. I yelped and flinched, making her laugh.

"So, I heard you're leaving us in a few days," I told her.

"Yeah, back to college," she said with a playful pout. "I'm really going to miss you. Thanks for coming over."

"Don't worry, I'm going to miss you, too," I told her as my eyes wandered all over her body. "All of you."

"Oooh, you bad boy. This sleepover is going to be fun."

"Did you come in here for a reason?" Taylor asked Emily, interrupting our flirting.

"Oh, right. Mother is preparing a taco bar for dinner tonight. After that, we've got a stack of board games to go through."

"Sounds fun!" I said.

"Oh, it will be," Emily assured us. "Cressida's on her way home, Mama's working in the study, and Dora's helping Mother in the kitchen."

"We'll come downstairs when dinner is ready," Taylor said.

"Good idea," Emily said before walking over and sitting on the couch next to her. "I'll just chill with you guys until dinner's ready."

Taylor did nothing to hide her annoyance. I sat on the other side of the couch, trying my best not to stare at Emily's hard nipples. She sidled up next to me, put her head on my shoulder, and a hand on my thigh.

Sure enough, around 6 PM Emily and Taylor got a text message stating that it was time for dinner. The three of us went downstairs and into the dining room. Inside was Taylor's other older sister Cressida, who was setting the table. She was a beautiful, statuesque woman with ebony hair and piercing blue eyes.

"Hey, Carter!" Cressida said, walking over to give me a hug. "Been a while, huh? How's your senior year going?"

"Good."

"Ugh, I've been working like a dog this week and my brain is FRIED. Apparently, my co-workers can't function when I work remotely."

"You going home soon?"

"I dunno," she said as she reached up and started running her fingers through my hair. "I'm honestly thinking about relocating. I've developed a liking for this...town."

She gave me a smoldering smile that made my cock twitch in my pants. On our first meeting, Cressida didn't care for me that much, but that had changed when we had sex with each other. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and finished setting the table.

One of the dining room doors opened and two women walked inside wheeling serving carts. The first was a chubby woman in her 30s wearing glasses. This was the eldest Kuhn sister, Dora. The second woman was a short, plump woman with a chin-length bob of red hair, Maddy Kuhn, whom the sisters called Mother. Maddy perked up when she noticed my presence.

"There he IS!" Maddy crowed. "CARTER!"

Like her daughters, she pranced over to give me a hug and a kiss. Her body was nice and soft, and she smelled like perfume and cooked food. She pulled back, pinched my cheeks, and let me go.

"Oh, I'm so glad that you could make it," she told me. "Tay-Tay's been hiding you again, hasn't she?"

"No, just busy," I assured her.

"Well, just relax. We've got a fun weekend planned! Let's dig in!"

Everyone grabbed their plates and got in line for the buffet. After I had gotten my food, another female walked into the dining room. Lexi Kuhn, whom the girls called Mama, was a woman with an average build and a not-so-average bust. Like Cressida, she had black hair.

"Good to see you, Carter," she said.

"Hi, Mrs. Kuhn," I said.

"Ah-ah! It's Lexi, remember?"

"Sorry. Lexi."

"Much better."

Since I was seated, I didn't get a hug, but she planted a kiss on my forehead before sitting at the head of the table while Maddy sat at the other end. On one side of the table, I sat between Taylor and Cressida, while Emily sat with Dora on the other side. We all enjoyed our meal, each of us discussing our day.

It was then that an interesting occurred to me: everyone sitting at the table had a penis. All of the females in the Kuhn family were futanari, possessing both male and female genitals. That fact would have freaked me out in the past, but I was well used to it.

"It's a shame that you kids aren't old enough," Lexi said to me and Taylor. "Some margaritas would have gone great with these tacos."

"Trust me, Mama," Emily said. "They'll be doing plenty of drinking when they go to college next year."

"Speaking of which," Maddy said. "I can't believe my baby is going back to school already! Oh, its feels like you just got here!"

"I'll miss everyone," Emily said. "Just have to make sure we enjoy the time we have left."

And enjoy the time we did. After dinner, we all helped clean up and then went to the living room for some game time. We all enjoyed a few hours of Catchphrase, Trivial Pursuit, and Apples to Apples. We had so much fun that we didn't turn in until 1 AM.

"Okay, everyone," Maddy said. "We'll have the pool party around 11 AM. I've got tons of food ready for the grill."

"Sounds good," Cressida said before letting out a yawn. "See you all in the morning."

"Carter, did you bring pajamas?" Lexi asked.

"Yes, I did," I answered.

"Not that he's going to need them while he's here," Emily joked.

"Emily!" Taylor groaned.

"Grow up, Tay-Tay. Everyone's mature enough to know what's going on here." Emily clutched my arm and gave me a smile. "Carter and I are going to have us a little slumber party before I leave for Clemson."

"Just make sure you two don't stay up too late," Maddy said.

"We'll have our sleepover tomorrow night," Cressida said before giving me a playful slap on the butt. "Good night."

Despite their parents being in the room, the thought of having fun with the two Kuhn sisters got me a little hard. Taylor yawned and told me to come into her room if Emily didn't let me get enough sleep. Emily then took me by the hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

We were already nipping at each other by the time we reached the second floor. I pinned her against the door of her bedroom and yanked up her shirt, greeted by the lovely sight of her large, pendulous breasts. I bent my head in order to feast on her nipples. Emily giggled as she fumbled for the doorknob. We practically fell into her bedroom once she was able to open the door.

Once the door was closed and locked, we rid ourselves of our clothing. I'd been banging Emily for over a month, and I still got excited seeing her naked. With her clothes on the ground, I was able to see those breasts of hers in all of their glory. Jutting proudly from her crotch was her hard penis and vigorous scrotum. Even though she, and her other sisters, were much more well-endowed than myself, I was not intimidated in the slightest.

In fact, I demonstrated this by walking up to her and fondling her breast with my left hand and her male parts with my right. I could feel her shaft throb in my grip; already it was making my hand wet with pre-cum. She mewled as she grabbed my pecker and pulled me in close for another kiss, our bodies pressed against each other.

Still entwined with each other, we made our way to her enormous bed. Once the two of us were on it, I got on top of her, took one of her nipples into my mouth and suckled her. Determined to please Emily, I grabbed her hard dick and started to stroke it.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" Emily squealed. "Oh, I love it when you jack me off!"

I made no reply to her, my mouth still full of her breast. I was delighted to see her grabbing her other teat: an indication that I was stimulating her well. Even with her beneath me, she writhed as she allowed me to feast on her body. An idea popped into my head, and I took my mouth off her teat and slowed the stroke of my hand. I moved myself up a bit so that I could look her in the eye.

"What's wrong, baby?" Emily asked.

"It just occurred to me...I've never tasted your pussy before."

She gave me an amused look and said, "That sounds like a proposition to me."

"Definitely would be a good way to send you off...and get you off."

As I made my way down her body, Emily put her hands behind her head and eagerly spread her legs for me. I brought my head to her crotch, reveling at the heady scent emanating from it. Her genitals were covered in a healthy layer of dark brown hair. As I lifted her heavy balls to see her pussy, my mouth began to water. I put lips to her lower lips and slid my tongue past them.

"Mmmmm," Emily said as she reached down and tousled my hair as I tasted her. "That's a good boy."

Her encouragement was well-appreciated. I licked at her mound, intent on making all of her pubes wet, though she was involuntarily helping me with that by creating her own juices. I then used my tongue to probe and massage her sugarwalls, imagining that my cock was breaching it. My hands caressed the inside of her thighs, which were rising and falling as she allowed me to eat her. I was definitely being fed by the torrent of juices coursing from her pussy.

I saved the best for last: giving her clit some attention. I put the flat of my tongue against the crown of her pussy and started to gently lick it. Though my eyes were shut, I could still hear Emily's moans getting louder. The scent from between her loins was getting stronger; now, I knew I was getting somewhere. When futanari became aroused, their bodies put out powerful pheromones to increase sexual arousal in the people around them. My nose was being assaulted by an aroma that was one third rut musk, one third honey, and a third cinnamon.

I nuzzled Emily's fuzzy pussy lips, only looking up when I sensed some activity above. I watched as she grabbed her own dick and started stroking it. I smiled and put my face back into her crotch. She giggled and used her free hand to push my face closer.

Originally, I was planning on attacking her clit until she came, but Emily tapped me on the head about five minutes after I had resumed my attentions to her womanhood.

"Something wrong, Em?" I asked her.

"What's wrong is that I'm hungry for some dick," she said, sitting up and wiping her moist brow. "Whew! You got me all hot and bothered."

"I definitely noticed."

"So, you want my mouth or my pussy?"

"Well, if you're giving me a choice, then I really want to fuck those titties."

"As you wish," she said before lying down and spreading her large breasts for me.

"Actually, do you mind if I sit on the edge of the bed?" I asked her. "I'm always worried that I'm going to squish you."

That made her laugh. "You're fine! Trust me, I've had heavier guys than you on top of me."

I gave it a few seconds of consideration before taking her up on her offer. Once I was seated comfortably on her abdomen, she sandwiched my penis between her wonderful tits and I gently started to rock back and forth. Emily pinched her nipples as she moved her breasts against my rod.

"Yesssss," she breathed as she looked up at me. "I love having a nice, hard man-dick between my tits. Fuck my tits, Carter."

"Emily, it's only out of respect to Taylor that I don't grab your boobs whenever I see you," I growled down at her.

"Fuck, that's hot!" Emily giggled. She looked down at her chest and squealed when my glans popped into view. She sucked it into her maw and my body and mind found a new heaven.

A deranged smile came on my face as I locked eyes with Emily while I kept humping into her cleavage. The bed was already making soft creaking noises, and the pheromones were clouding my brain. My thoughts were becoming increasingly basic and primal. All I wanted to do was fuck every part of this naked, big breasted woman. The sight of her mouth taut with my cock between her lips was driving me mad.

Emily stopped momentarily to spit a huge gob onto my dick to increase the lubrication. Thanks to that, and our combined sweat, things were feeling so much better. Apparently, she did too much of a good job, because I was feeling a familiar pang in my penis. I tried to open my mouth to warn Emily, but all that came out was a loud groan. She grinned at me as I pelted her face and neck with my seed.

"Whew!" I breathed. "Looks like I made a mess down there."

"You sure did," Emily said. "A tasty mess, though."

I got off her, dripping my cum all over her bedsheets. Most girls I knew would have gone to the bathroom to wife up the spooge, but Emily simply sat up and ate it off of her hand as if it were pudding. Even though she got most of it, her skin still glistened.

"You're fucking amazing," I said to her before going in for another kiss. I didn't even care that her breath tasted somewhat like my dick and cum. I opened my eyes as I felt her fingers gripping my limp cock. "It's going to be a minute before I can go again," I admitted.

"I know I'm good at making guys blow," she said. "But I know just what you need to get it up again."

She then got on all fours, crawled over towards the foot of the bed, and stopped. She looked over her shoulder at me and waved her ass seductively. She sure was right; the sight of her large rump, glistening pussy, and dangling cock was enough to get me hard once more.

With a growl, I got up and mounted my fuck buddy. I felt like a stallion mounting a broodmare, although there would be no breeding tonight. I couldn't get Emily pregnant even if I tried. Futanari could only impregnate their own kind. Still, that wasn't the reason that I spread her ass cheeks and stuck my dick in her rectum.

"Oh, yeah!" Emily whimpered. "OH! SO BIG! Fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuuuuck!"

I gritted my teeth as I tried not to get lost in the sensation of being in Emily's ass. I had forgotten how different anal sex was. I sunk my fingers into Emily's waist and pumped my hips as fast I would dare. I would not be finishing early this time.

I looked down at Emily, who was drooling and gripping the sheets as she continued to wail. From her mouth came declarations of how good it felt and pleas for me to keep going. I responded to her request by delivering some swift smacks to her sumptuous butt cheeks, making her scream.

"OH, FUCK! OHHH, SHIT! OH, SPANK MY ASS!"

I groaned as I tried to focus on not cumming. It seemed as though my staying power and the stamina used to move my hips were tied together. Thanks to years of playing soccer, I didn't lack for muscular endurance, but Emily was driving me wild, and it felt as those her anus was getting tighter around my pecker. I grabbed her hair and kept thrusting.

It was truly a sight to behold. Emily's eyes were shut, and her mouth was wide open. Her magnificent butt was bouncing against my abdomen. I gave a few more smacks to her rear, which made her clinch her anus. That sealed my doom.

I'm sure we might have woken up someone in the mansion as we both reached climax. While my semen pelted her intestines, Emily's cock shot semen onto the bed. Futanari boasted a higher volume of ejaculate than most males. I gently pulled out of her, falling back onto the bed and away from Emily.

She was lying on her side, panting and moaning, her rump glistening with my juices. Though my body was satisfied, I still wanted her. Part of me was fearful that I had hurt her by entering her backdoor. I sat up and crawled over towards her, taking care to avoid the large puddle of cum she'd made in the bed.

"Em, you okay? Do I need to get you some ice or Preparation H?"

"No," she said with a groan as she sat up. "But, I think I'm going to take a quick soak in the tub."

"That's a relief."

"Don't worry, it's not the first time someone's knocked on my back door."

She slowly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I yawned, my body wonderfully satisfied and tired. I had planned to sneak back into Taylor's room after my romp with Emily, but I figured that it would be a lot easier to just crash here.

I suddenly became aware of my extreme thirst. Considering all of the liquids I had just expended it should not have been a surprise. I looked around for a mini fridge; Taylor had one in her bedroom, but it appeared that Emily did not. I threw on my boxers and exited the room, intent on going to the kitchen to get something to drink.

The Kuhn mansion boasted an enormous kitchen complete with a large refrigerator, an island countertop, a walk-in butler's pantry, and two ovens. Curiously, as I entered the kitchen, I saw that the light was already on inside, and someone was standing before the fridge. Holding a large Tupperware container was Dora, clad in a shirt and cotton pajama pants.

12