The Futa Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hi, Carter," she said. "Did you get lost?"

"No," I answered. "Just came down to get something to drink."

"Well, we have plenty to choose from, so help yourself."

Dora walked away from the fridge while leaving it open for me. I found a bottle of orange juice and pulled it out. After closing the fridge, I turned around, ready to search for a cup, but Dora got one for me and slid it across the island.

"Thanks," I told her as I filled the cup. "So, why are you up this late?"

"I couldn't sleep," she sighed. "Figured I'd come down for a midnight snack."

"It's almost three in the morning."

"Well, a 3 AM snack then," she said with a smile. She popped open the container that she had taken out and smiled. "Mother's world-famous banana pudding. Want some?"

"Are there vanilla wafers in there?"

"Of course."

"Sign me up!"

My answer really seemed to please Dora. I think she liked having someone to hang out with. She grabbed a pair of bowls and spoons and walked over to me. She then faltered, dropping the dishes on the island, and backing away from me with a fearful look. She was breathing heavily and looking like she was about to pass out.

"Dora, are you okay?!" I asked with concern.

"Yeah, I-I'll be fine. Sorry." Dora put a hand on the counter to steady herself. "It's just that...you reek of pheromones."

"Yeah, that's my bad," I said, blushing with embarrassment. "I guess I should have showered after I was done with Emily."

"It's not your fault. I just really...MMMMPH!"

Dora bit her lip and grunted, and as she did so a massive lump appeared from within her pants.

Dora was still gripping the edge of the kitchen island, huffing as her erection pulsated while still imprisoned in her pajamas. That thing looked monstrous. It had to be at least 10 inches, possibly a full foot long.

"I'm so sorry," Dora panted. "I'm just...really sensitive to pheromones."

"Do you need any help?" I asked, unable to stop looking at her.

"I...I should probably go back to my room and take care of this. Oh, God, I feel like I'm about to blow."

I stood there, unsure as to what I should do. I thought about maybe leaving Dora to resolve her problem alone in the solitude of the kitchen. But another part of me felt that this course would be tantamount to abandoning her, especially since I had caused this problem.

Then it hit me. That smell. At first it smelled like unwashed flesh. As I inhaled more of it, I became aware of a strange mixture of sugar and roasted meat. The smell was flooding my brain and making me horny.

The fatigue from my romp with Emily was being replaced with a growing desire for Dora. I started walking towards her with outstretched arms. Dora backed away with fearful expression.

"No, please, Carter! Don't touch it! I can't control this thing."

"Let me...see." I murmured.

Dora stopped moving away, though if it was because she was too scared or too horny, I didn't know. She just stood there and squirmed anxiously, watching my hands grasp the waist of her pants.

"Be gentle," she murmured.

I pulled her pants down and gasped. As I said before, I'd been intimate with 3 out of the 4 Kuhn sisters, all of whom were more well-endowed than I was. Taylor's dick looked a lot like my own, with hers being a few inches longer. Emily's was about the same length as mine, but much thicker. Cressida's was longer and thicker than mine at the same time.

However, as I looked at Dora's throbbing shaft, I realized that she had all of her sisters beat in both length and thickness. It was dark red, unlike the pale-skinned Dora. I could see the throbbing veins and a bit of pre-cum beading at the glans. My mind boggled at how this thing could be real. I had to touch it to be sure.

Dora shrilly inhaled as I used both of my hands to grip her rod. She bit her lip and curled her toes as I touched every part of her shaft. I gathered some of her pre-cum on my palms and started massaging it all over her dick.

"Ohhhh, yeah," Dora gurgled. "Oh, yes. Oh, do it more."

I looked her dead in the eye as I continued to jack her off. I suddenly noticed her testicles, which were pendulous and large, looking like two oversized eggs. Like her sisters, her pubes were unshaved, replete with dark brown hair.

I looked up at Dora, who was moaning and fondling her chest. Her nipples were erect and tenting visibly from underneath her shirt. Her face was blushing, and her eyes were fluttering as I continued to pleasure her.

Without letting go of her rod, I quickly positioned myself behind her and kept stroking her. Dora cried aloud as I pressed my body into her back. I gently humped her, rubbing my cock in the soft crevasse of her bottom, making the back of her pants sticky with my juices.

Dora grabbed my free left hand and brought it up to her breast. Her nipple was poking me in the palm as I fondled her. Dora struggled to stay on her feet as I stimulated her. I pushed my nose into her brown hair, taking in her scent. She was still pumping out pheromones, bringing us ever closer to the brink.

Now that I was behind her, Dora wasn't just allowing me to give her a handjob, she was moving her hips, treating my hand like it was a pussy. I let her have her way with my hand, honestly wondering who she was imagining while she was fucking it.

The sound of wet, slimy skin rubbing against each other was a delight to my ears. Barely any words passed between me and Dora, only moans and grunts. Unsatisfied with fondling her chest from over shirt, I shoved my hand underneath, finding her doughy breast and reveling in the feeling of her warm skin.

Dora's moans got lower in pitch, and her thrusts sped up. I knew she was almost done, and I turned out to be right. I looked over her shoulder and saw her cock spew out thick semen all over the kitchen floor. I counted five...no, SIX spurts. When she was done, Dora dropped to her knees, taking her with me.

I nuzzled her neck, listening to her labored breathing as she recovered from her orgasm. Though she had just cum, her rod was still turgid within my right hand. I was still hard myself, having not cum yet, but still close.

"How do you feel?" I asked her. "Are you alright?"

"I...oh that felt so good," Dora breathed. "For a while, I've been doing this...all by myself. It's been a while since I've had someone to help me nut."

"You made quite the mess there."

She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled, "Don't you mean the mess WE made?"

We laughed, breaking the tension of lust between us. I let go of Dora and helped her to her feet. She didn't even bother pulling up her pants, opting to step out of them instead. She then used her garment to mop of the sticky puddle she'd left on floor.

"Oh, shit," Dora said as she picked up her soggy bottoms. "It's almost four. We'd better get some sleep for the pool party tomorrow."

"Can I...crash in your room?" I asked her.

Dora looked me up and down, obviously struggling with the decision. To my credit, her cock was twitching as she thought about it.

"Maybe we should postpone things," she suggested. "If you come to bed with me...we're not going to get any sleep."

I looked down at my erection and shrugged. "I hope you don't mind sloppy seconds; Cressida said that we're going to hook up tomorrow night."

"Well, I mean...if you're not too tired...find me after."

"Where?"

"My room's upstairs on the east wing. I'll tie a ribbon on my doorknob."

With that, Dora turned around and walked away. I stared at her chunky ass as she departed, fantasizing about the promise of getting to have more time with her. All the while, I recalled Taylor's past warning of staying away from her. Honestly, aside from her superior penis size, she didn't seem that harmful. I guess I'd be finding out soon.

Not bothering to tuck my erection back into my boxers, I left the kitchen and headed back upstairs. I crept back into Emily's bedroom, smiling at the sight of her peacefully slumbering on her side in the nude. I carefully got into bed beside her, but it would be a while before I was able to fall asleep.

12