The Futa Family Ch. 07

Story Info
Time for a pool party.
4.3k words
4.68
7.7k
19

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just calling to make sure that you're having a good time."

"I am. Everyone is being really nice to me," I told my mother.

"Do you think we'll get to meet Taylor's parents?"

I paused for a second and then said, "I'll bring it up to them. They love board games, just like Taylor."

"I'm sure we'll get along famously."

Mom went on for several minutes while she rambled on about all that I had missed while I was away from home. Today was Saturday, but I had been staying at Taylor's house since yesterday evening. My parents had no reason to worry, since they loved Taylor like family.

At last, she granted me her leave by saying, "Okay, well, I'll see you tomorrow. I love you."

I hung up the phone and with a sigh I exited the house and stepped out onto the rear patio. It was a sunny day, and the sky was full of white, fluffy clouds. I smiled at the sight that greeted me upon my arrival.

Under the covered patio was a lovely selection of foods: sandwiches, fruits, sliced veggies, chicken wings, and sliced deli meats. There were also several coolers filled with ice and several kinds of bottled drinks. The spread could have fed maybe twenty people, but it was only for the seven of us, including myself. I left my phone on a nearby table and kept walking.

Past the covered area was a large swimming pool. In and around the pool were Taylor and her family. Taylor herself was in the pool, wearing a bikini top, swim trunks, and sunglasses. She was pretty girl with an athletic build and a French bob of brown hair.

Next in the pool was her older sister Emily, a curvy young woman with long, blonde hair. She was clad in dark blue bikini with pink flowers all over it. The two garments were doing their utmost to contain her enormous bust and fulsome backside as she splashed around playfully in the water.

Then was the next oldest sister, Cressida, who was tall, raven haired, and voluptuous. While not as busty as Emily, her large breasts looked good in the black halter plunge bikini that she was wearing. She was lounging on a floating pool chair, her eyes covered with sunglasses. She looked like a veritable swimsuit model, though she was a businesswoman by trade.

The oldest sister, Dora, was wearing a large teal shirt and black swim trunks. Though not as sexy as Emily and Cressida, or as slim as Taylor, she still had a pretty face. She was a bit pudgy, but still attractive to me.

Lounging on the steps of the pool were the two matriarchs of the family. First was a plump woman with a bob of red hair. Due to her fair skin, she had slathered herself with sunscreen. She was wearing a large sunhat and a one-piece swimsuit. This was Maddy Kuhn, who had prepared the lovely meal sitting under the covered patio.

Sitting next to her was a slim woman with much more of a tan. Like Cressida, she had long, black hair, and wore a two-piece swimsuit. Also, just like her daughter, she had large breasts, but hers were not as firm as Cressida's. Her face was wrinkled, but she was still very attractive for a woman in her late fifties. Lexi Kuhn turned to face me as I entered the pool.

"Get enough to eat, Carter?" Lexi asked.

"I did, thanks," I told her and her wife.

"You wouldn't know it, by looking at him," Maddy said. "I hope you get another plate before we start thinking about dinner."

"I'm fine, Maddy. Don't worry, I'll get more food later."

In our previous meetings, both Lexi and Maddy had insisted that I call them by their first names. Their daughters addressed them as "Mama" and "Mother", respectively. The Kuhns didn't have a conventional family, but I still enjoyed their company.

I made my way over to Taylor, trying not to stare at her small breasts within the bikini top. As I had stated before, Taylor was cute. The both of us were seniors in high school, having been friends since she moved here shortly before our sophomore year. Our relationship had changed shortly before the school year. We'd recently become sexually intimate.

Thankfully, us having sex didn't make things weird or awkward between us. She and I still hung out a lot, spent time with each other's families, and didn't feel compelled to date each other. She had told me that she had only allowed me to be with her was because I didn't make a big deal about her unique physiology. You see, Taylor was a futanari.

As a matter of fact, all of the females around me at this very moment were futanari.

While I casually chatted with Taylor, Cressida, and Emily, the events of the past few months rushed through my head like the recap on a sitcom. Not long after our impromptu naked sleepover, I got to have sex with Emily. Shortly after that, I got to have sex with Cressida.

You would think that banging my friend's older sisters would dampen our bond, but she was totally fine with it. If anything, my being intimate with Cressida and Emily had improved things between Taylor and her sisters. The Kuhn family as a whole had taken to me quite well, knowing that I was such a good friend to Taylor.

"What did your mom want?" Taylor asked me.

"Just being a mom and checking on me," I told her. "She said that she'd love to have your moms over for dinner sometime."

"Ohhhh, that's so sweet, Tay-Tay," Emily said. "Of course, Mother will insist on bringing a dessert."

"She'll probably bring her homemade Yellow Cake Gooey Bars," Cressida said. "First time I brought a girl home, she made that for us. Does your mom know about our moms?"

"I figured I shouldn't tell her until Taylor was cool with it," I answered.

"Well, I'll ask Mama," Taylor said. "Maybe we can do it during Labor Day weekend."

Before I could say anything, I heard Lexi's voice behind us saying, "Okay, you rugrats. Who's up for a game of volleyball?"

"Ooh, me!" Taylor said, giddily.

Emily, Cressida, and I also voiced our agreement. Lexi got up from her seat and went into the nearby pool house to retrieve the volleyball net. After Maddy helped her set it up on both sides of the pool, Lexi jumped into the water and swam over to us.

"Okay, let's get the teams together," Lexi said. "There's me, Cressi, Emmy, Carter, and Tay-Tay, so that makes five. We need one person to play and another to keep score."

"I'll keep score, so that I don't burn to a crisp." Maddy said instantly.

"That means we'll need you to play, Dora," Lexi said.

"Sure," Dora said brightly. "Who are the captains?"

Everyone looked at her with mild astonishment. Usually when I came over the house, the meek oldest sister did naught but sit around and eat. I had to suppress my smile as she waded over towards us.

A short while later, we had Taylor, Dora, and Cressida on one side of the net, and Lexi, Emily and I were on the other. Maddy tossed us the volleyball and the game began. The teams were evenly matched as each of them had similar people on either side. Taylor and I were the high school athletes, Lexi and Cressida were the tall and slim players, and Emily and Dora were the plump amateurs. Even though the last pair weren't as good, we all had fun.

We managed to have three good games before we decided to call it quits and head inside for a break. All of us exited the pool in good spirits, even though our toes and fingers were wrinkled like prunes. It was nice to see Dora chatting with her family with such enthusiasm.

"Okay, I'm going to need some help putting this food away," Maddy told everyone. "Everyone, grab what you can and let's get these into some containers for the fridge."

"We'll just eat leftovers for dinner," Lexi said aloud. "It'll be nice to eat poolside."

"Especially since our little Emmy is going away tomorrow!" Maddy squealed as she went up to Emily and pinched her cheeks.

The entire weekend was a sort of going away party for Emily, who was leaving to go back to Clemson for the start of her junior year. Just the previous night, Emily and I had held our own private party in her bedroom. I sure was going to miss her.

After helping to put the food away, we lounged around the house until about 6 PM, and then went back outside for more swimming. True to the plan, we ate leftover lunch food for dinner. It wasn't long before we were all seated on the patio table with delicious food laid before us.

"Make sure you try some of this grilled zucchini, Carter," Lexi said. "This is one of the reasons I married Maddy."

"Well, someone has to keep my Sexy Lexi fed," Maddy said before planting a kiss on her spouse's lips.

"Gross!" Cressida teased.

"Oh, please, Cressi," Lexi said. "That's how you were conceived."

"Well, that was the start," Maddy said. "The rest of it would put you all off of your dinner for sure. Emmy, make sure you get plenty of sleep; you and Mama have a long drive tomorrow."

"It should be about 6 or 7 hours with traffic," Lexi said. "We're hitting the road around 6 AM."

"And I bet you didn't get much sleep with Carter in your room," Cressida teased.

If she had said that around my family, then someone would have gotten offended. However, everyone else at the table laughed and groaned at Cressida's comment. I looked at Emily, who grinned and winked at me while I blushed.

"Well, we got SOME sleep last night," Emily said aloud.

"I hope you got enough, Carter," Cressida said. "You're crashing with me tonight."

"I should probably pace myself, then," I told her.

"Absolutely."

"Has everyone had enough for dinner?" Maddy asked. "I can always make more."

"Relax, Mother," Taylor urged. "Everything was delicious."

We all voiced our agreement and raised our glasses to the blushing Maddy. We all sat around and talked for a bit more, enjoying the sight of the setting sun.

"I know we just ate a hearty dinner," Maddy said. "But does anyone want cake and ice cream?"

"I'll pass," I said. "I'm stuffed."

"I'll take some cake," Emily said.

"Me, too," said Taylor.

"None for me," said Cressida.

"I'll pass," Lexi told Maddy.

"Well, let me go and get that cake," Maddy said.

"I'll get it!" Dora said, quickly rising from her seat. "You've done enough, Mother. Why don't you rest?"

Again, everyone gave Dora a surprised look as she went back into the house. It was quiet around the table for a few minutes before Taylor spoke.

"Okay, I'm not the only one who thinks that Dora seems off."

"I'm not sure 'off' is the term I was looking for," Maddy said, her face wrought with concern. "She's just not as...glum as she's been since she got here."

"Do you think that she and Alexis patched things up?" Lexi asked her wife.

"I haven't heard anything."

"Maybe she's finally moved on," Cressida said.

"That would be nice," Maddy said. "I've been trying to give her enough time to get over the divorce and Alexis's remarriage, but..."

"She's let herself go," Lexi said. "It'd be nice for her to get out of the house for more than grocery shopping."

"Agreed. As long as it's not drugs, I'm all for this new behavior."

I said nothing and kept my face passive, not wanting the family to know that I was the cause in Dora's brightened mood. Early this morning, after having finished a fantastic fuck session with Emily, I ran into Dora while getting a drink in the kitchen. Minutes later, I was jacking her off and helping her cum all over the floor.

Dora arrived a short while later with the cake in one hand and the ice cream bucket in the other. She even gathered up everyone's dirty dishes without being asked. We were planning to stay outside a while longer, but the mosquitoes started biting.

"Girls, give your sister a hug goodbye," Lexi said. "Remember, you won't see her tomorrow morning."

Cressida and Taylor obeyed their mother, giving Emily hugs and kisses while Maddy and Lexi headed into the house. Emily gave me a hug and a kiss as well, though not the kind she would give her siblings. As I turned to follow her into the house, I felt a hand upon my shoulder. I looked around to see Cressida standing behind me with a sultry smile.

"You, me, pool house, now," she said.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," I told her.

I yanked my swim trunks down and the two of us ran towards the pool house. It was a small one-bedroom building with a living room, bathroom, and kitchen included. Once inside, Cressida turned on the lights and I launched myself into her arms.

We put our lips together and our tongues soon followed. I reached behind her and relieved her of her bikini top. I thought about closing the curtains before I did so, but, thankfully, we were on private property. The Kuhn mansion sat on a huge piece of land, and there wasn't a neighbor for miles.

Cressida laughed as I buried my face into her wobbling chest orbs. I squeezed them with reckless abandon, making her moan. Soon I felt something poking me in the thigh.

"Feels like your friend down there wants to play," I said as I reached down and rubbed the large lump in the crotch of her bikini bottom.

"My little friend definitely wants to play," Cressida said as she relieved herself of her lower garment, making her totally nude.

She grabbed both sides of my head and pulled my face out of her cleavage. She forced her mouth to mine and rammed her tongue inside. Below, I could feel her throbbing cock slapping against mine. I kept my left hand on her chest and sent my right down to grab her dick. Her meaty cock pulsated within my grasp.

Cressida broke off our kiss as she gasped sharply. "Oh, yes, Carter. Oh, fuck. I love it when you grab my dick!"

I chuckled as I started stroking it as well, making her shudder with lust. Her eyes were shut, and she started moaning. She grabbed my shoulders, trying desperately not to fall to her knees.

"Oh, why is it that I'm so hard when I'm with you?!" Cressida moaned.

Previous to our first time having sex, Cressida suffered from erectile dysfunction. Years of alcohol and drug use had made it next to impossible to get hard. For some strange reason, being with me had helped her to overcome that affliction and had done wonders for her personality.

I put my mouth to her ear and murmured, "Why don't we go to the bedroom and see how hard you can get?"

In response to my suggestion, she grabbed the hand that I was using to hold her penis and guided us to the bedroom. She slung me into the bed like a stuffed animal and pounced upon me. We rolled around on the bed, my hands and mouth finding her breasts, and her hands roving all over my body.

My nose was soon assailed by the smell of strawberries, sugar, and bare flesh. I had been up close and personal with all 4 Kuhn daughters, and each of them had their own distinct scent. Cressida always smelled this way when she was particularly horny. Futanari involuntarily emitted powerful pheromones when they got this way. The pheromones served to substantially increase sexual arousal.

As always, they were working quite well, so well that I put Cressida on her back and slid downwards on her body. I spread her legs apart, lifted her testicles and came face-to-face with her pussy. There was no hesitation whatsoever as I pressed my lips to her lower lips.

Cressida's body shivered as I slid my tongue inside of her. I smiled as I soon discovered how wet she already was. Eagerly, I licked at her sex, savoring her scent, her female juices, and the delightful sounds she made as I did so.

I lovingly caressed the inside of her thighs with my hands as I did my best to pleasure her. I was really new to eating pussy, so I loved to get verbal feedback on how I was doing. I received no words from Cressida, but due to the moans and giggles that I heard, and the way her body writhed, I felt that I was doing a good job.

It was amusing that while I ate her out, Cressida's nuts were up against my face. I decided that I was way too horny to care about that. I just wanted to keep worshipping this beautiful creature that possessed both male and female parts.

I sat up and looked at Cressida, finding that her face was awash with desire. Part of me wanted to ask if she was satisfied with my oral skills, but that was a virgin move. Old Carter might have done that in the past, but New Carter was a seasoned lover, and knew what women needed.

Right now, she needed my cock, so I shifted her male parts upwards, spread open her nether lips, and confidently put my throbbing meat inside of her. Oh, how she squealed as I entered her! I steadily began to pump my hips into Cressida, grunting and panting with every thrust.

The sight of her beneath me was a joy to behold. She had a smile etched on that goddess face of hers. Her eyes were half open, as if she were about to enter a dream. And those tits of hers, I never got tired of seeing how they bounced before me as I fucked her.

"Yeah, ohhhhh, that's it!" Cressida breathed to me. "Oh, give me that dick. I want you."

"I want you, too," I told her.

She reached up and caressed my face with both hands. I didn't resist when she stuck her thumb in my mouth; I sucked her digit while giving her an amused smile. She chuckled as she continued to let me have my way with her.

But soon, I grew tired of sucking on her thumb; there were much more interesting places where my mouth could go. I lowered my upper body so that I could bury my face into her breasts again. I sucked on her nipple, rolling the erect nub around with the tip of my tongue. When I'd had my fill, I artfully trailed kisses from her chest to her neck. Cressida howled as I tenderly sucked and nipped at her neck and ears.

"Oh! Oh, Carter! Don't stop! Ugh, I need it!"

She wrapped her legs around me, and then met my mouth with hers. She began moving her hips in concert with mine. While I kissed her, I could feel her hard penis belting itself against my belly. I reached down between us and grabbed it, finding it already slick with her juices.

"AHH! Oh, fuck! Carter! Oh, you know it drives me crazy when you grab my fucking dick!"

"I'm surprised that this thing didn't pop out at all during the pool party," I said to her.

"Believe me, between you and Emily, I was fighting a chubby all day. MMMMM!"

Cressida grit her teeth, obviously trying to keep herself from ejaculating. I could only imagine the geyser of semen that was building inside of her rod. Based on past experience, I truly believed that she had enough sperm to impregnate several women. But we didn't have to worry about pregnancy right now; I could cum inside of Cressida a million times and she would never get pregnant. Futanari could only be impregnated by other futanari.

I let out a roar; unable to articulate the sheer pleasure that was coursing through my entire body. Thanks to Cressida's pheromones, wild, licentious thoughts were going through my head. One of them came to the forefront of my mind. It was time to try something new. I had seen this in a porn movie clip from the internet, I think, and I'm sure that Cressida would enjoy it.

I gently pulled out of her and knelt between her legs. Then, I grabbed my dick and started to jerk off. She sat up and looked at me in confusion.

"What the fuck are you doing, Carter?"

"Just one...OHHHHH!"

Despite the overwhelming joy I felt from my orgasm, I still had the focus needed to aim my dick at Cressida's. I shot my load all over her cock, pelting it with a decent amount of semen. Then, I leaned back to sit on my rear, put my feet on either side of her dick, and began moving them up and down.

"Well...this is new," she remarked.

"If you're not feeling it, let me know," I urged her.

"Oh, no. This actually feels kinda nice. Can't remember the last time I got a footjob."

Cressida leaned back against the headboard and enjoyed my gift. Even with my feet, I could still feel her cock throbbing as I slathered my cum all over it. She smiled and moaned softly as she stared at her loins.

While my toes were occupied, I could see hers curling. I felt proud of myself for having picked a prize out my mental pervert grab bag. As a matter of fact, I could feel my pecker slowly regaining its vigor as I pleasured my friend.

12