The Futa Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I love stroking your meat with my feet, Cressida," I growled at her. "Your fucking dick is almost as long as my damn foot, you hung futa bitch."

"Carter!" Cressida said with surprise. She reached up and tweaked her right nipple. "You're a little bold today! I like it!"

She bit her lip and groaned as she batted her eyes at me. I so wanted to stop and get on top of her again, but not before I made her cum. It's amazing to think how much I was enjoying this, especially since it was my first time stimulating someone with my feet.

I took a deep breath before I increased the speed of my feet. Cressida tilted her head back and cried aloud, gripping the sheets as she tried to stave off the inevitable. My efforts were rewarded as she blasted me with huge globs of ejaculate.

The two of us then took a breather, our bodies still burning with desire, yet moist with sweat and cum. I crawled over to lie beside my friend, kissing her as gratitude for a wonderful night.

"Why'd you shave down there?" I asked her.

Cressida spurted from her mouth and then laughed. "We have got to work on your pillow talk, man."

"I was just curious."

"I know, I'm just teasing. I figured that since we were having a pool party, I should trim my Laura Bush."

"Well, I miss it," I told her as I reached down to fondle her loins.

"If you want a hairy pussy, go hit up Emily."

"No, thanks, I'm good."

"Don't tell me that my sister's too much for you to handle."

"No, she's great. It's just if I go find her, then she won't get any sleep."

She sat up with a groan and stretched. "I saw we grab a quick drink, and then I'm gonna give you some head."

"You drive a hard bargain, but I'm all for it," I said with wink and a smile.

I followed my paramour to the kitchen, we grabbed some bottled waters, and returned to the bedroom. As promised, Cressida gifted me with some fellatio and then we fooled around some more before we decided to call it a night. After sharing a nice shower, we changed the bed linens, crawled under the sheets, and went to sleep.

It was almost midnight when I opened my eyes again. Cressida was still slumbering next to me. I quietly exited the bed, retrieved my shorts, and exited the pool house.

Part of me felt guilty for leaving Cressida, but my lust compelled me past my guilt. I raced past the pool, under the patio, and back into the main house. After traveling through the dark hallways, I made my way upstairs. I crept quietly on the second floor; most of the bedrooms were up here and I didn't want to wake anyone at this late hour. My heart was pounding as I made my way to the east wing.

Thankfully, I had my smart phone with me, and I used the flashlight to navigate my way around. I had never been in this part of the house. I was only here because I had been promised a night of pleasure. I stopped at a door with a pink hair ribbon tied around the doorknob. I was rock hard as I opened the door, not bothering to knock before entering.

The inside of the room was dark, so I closed the door slowly so as not to wake the occupant inside. A few seconds after the door was closed, a light was flicked on, startling me. Standing behind me was Dora, wearing a large t-shirt and rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"I was starting to think that you wouldn't make it," she yawned.

"Should I come back later?" I asked.

"No. I've been waiting for you. Follow me, my bed's this way."

12