All Comments on 'The Futa Ring Ch. 03: Wraith!'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

wow . can there more to read ? please . thanks

AlinaXAlinaXover 5 years agoAuthor

I'm not sure where to take it next. Where would you like it to go?

monicablumonicabluover 5 years ago
Wordsmith extraordinaire

"Gravity conspired with sheer determination... ," what a wonderfully sensual picture those words paint, bringing back memories of fulfilment and the guttural "ahhhh" pronouncement. You continue to amaze.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
how about this?

After a few years and by pure chance she finds the other ring. She is seduced by the power or controlled by it or is blckmailed or something, but she goes on a quest to reunite the two rings. Along The way, sexy hijinx ensues.

AlinaXAlinaXover 5 years agoAuthor

monicablu: You smooth talker you... :-) Thanks!

Anon.: Hmm. Or maybe Cat Lady has the other ring... The other ring was inspired by Plato's description of the Ring of Gyges, but its powers are coincidentally similar to the invisible boots that Ali found on her first visit to the magic shop. Has potential, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A climax, a resolution?

The passage of time succinctly portrayed...

A good friendly coupling to bring her her back to reality...

and she surrendered (?) the Ring ? Impressive.

I'm anxious to see what happens next... :-)

monicablumonicabluabout 3 years ago
Have loved your writing...

...since first reading "Forever Hard."

~ Monica

AlinaXAlinaXabout 3 years agoAuthor

I've written Ali into a bit of a corner with this series, but it's not an unpleasant corner to end up in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...