The Futa Witch's Revenge

Story Info
A witch hunter is punished by the witch he burned.
1.1k words
4
10k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Dear readers, this is a quick flash erotica (around 1 k words). Please read the tags before you continue.

***

"I know you you consorted with the Devil," the witch hunter says, glaring at the accused in disgust. "The Devil's mark on your body proves it."

"No, I didn't!" she cries out in protest. But he knows better; her true story will be that of a whore who sold herself to Satan for power. The witch hunters are not concerned about truth or falsehoods- they just want confessions. He'll take what confession he can get from this wretched woman.

He leads her over to the rack and places her wrists into the shackles attached there. She struggles against him as he tightens them but does nothing to stop his actions. Once he has secured her hands behind her back, he turns around and lifts up her dress so he can see her naked ass.

Her pussy looks very inviting. He undoes his pants and pulls out his cock. He gives her ass cheeks a hard slap before he spreads her cheeks apart and puts his cock head at her asshole.

"Please, I'm not a witch!" she begs. "I was just... well... I mean..."

She doesn't have time to finish her sentence. He thrusts his hips forward and drives his cock deep inside her. She screams in pain as he shoves himself up inside her bowels. He doesn't care how much it hurts her. All he cares about is getting off.

He starts pounding away at her asshole. The witch hunter grunts loudly as he fucks her, his balls slapping against her ass cheeks. He grabs one of her tits and squeezes it tightly in his hand. He wants to hurt her as badly as possible. If he feels like it, he might even fuck her ass again later.

"Confess. Tell me the truth!" he yells at her.

But she refuses to confess anything. He continues fucking her until he cums inside her bowels. After he's finished cumming, he lets go of her tit and walks away. She falls to the floor, crying softly.

He leaves her there to think about what he did to her. Tomorrow, she will burn at the stake.

***

The witch hunters watch as they prepare the witch to be burned at the stake at the town square. When the fire is lit, they lead her out onto the platform. They strip her naked and tie her body down on the wooden cross. The witch hunter stands next to her, holding a torch above her.

He takes aim at her chest and lights the torch. Flames engulf her breast flesh and start eating their way towards her stomach. Soon, most of her torso is covered in flames. Her screams fill the air.

The witch hunter watches in satisfaction as the witch burns. He's done the Lord's work again today.

The witch's screams cease after several minutes, and he leaves the scene. There are other witches to hunt.

***

The witch hunter wakes up after hearing someone knocking on his cottage's door. He draws his sword and steps outside. It's the witch that he burned yesterday.

"You! But I saw you burn," he stammers.

"Yes, you can't burn a real witch, you know," she smiles at him. "And I've been sent here by the Devil himself to seek vengeance upon all those who persecuted me," she tells him, dragging him with her unnatural strength towards the forest.

They enter the dark woods together, following what seems to be an invisible path. As they walk through the trees, the witch hunter manages to break free of her grip. He tries running away, but she catches up to him easily. She picks him up by his throat and throws him against a tree trunk. He crashes down, dazed.

"You seemed to enjoy abusing me and fucking my ass," she laughs, licking her lips. "I thought maybe we could do something else together."

"What?" he asks nervously.

The witch binds him to the tree using vines that appear out of nowhere. Then she begins stripping off her clothes. She drops her skirt, revealing her bare breasts and a huge cock. The witch hunter swallows.

"You liked fucking me in the ass. So now I'm going to fuck your ass," the witch says, using her sharp nails to tear off his trousers. "I bet you would love to feel my cock sliding up your ass, wouldn't you?" sh says, taking hold of his cock and gripping it so hard that he starts feeling fait. "I'm going to make you pay for everything you did to me."

She turns him around, making him face the tree trunk and bends him over. She wraps her fingers around her cock and guides it towards his asshole. She pushes the tip of her rod inside him and slowly slides it in deeper. His ass is stretched painfully wide by her girthy member.

The witch leans over and whispers in his ear: "I'm going to fuck you harder than anyone ever fucked you before."

She begins pumping her shaft in and out of his ass. He can't believe it, he's being sodomized by a witch. How is this happening? He should be fighting her right now, trying to escape this situation. Instead, he's moaning softly, enjoying every second of it. The witch brings her hand down and spanks his ass hard.

"Ouch!" he cries out.

"That's for calling me a whore when I wasn't one," she replies. "Now shut up and take it like a man."

She keeps ramming her cock into his ass while spanking him. Every time she does, he yelps from the pain. But each time, she stops long enough to whisper in his ear, telling him how much she loves raping him. He starts to get used to it, and soon enough, he's enjoying it despite everything he believes in.

"I'm gonna come soon," she tells him.

He looks back at her, wondering if she means it or just saying it to torment him. Just then, he feels her cock throbbing in his ass. A stream of hot cum shoots deep inside him. She pulls her cock out of his ass and lets the last few spurts fall on his buttocks.

For the first time, the witch hunter wonders if he was doing the Lord's work or not. Maybe he was the one who sinned by fucking witches to force confessions out of them.

If these thoughts keep popping into his head, then perhaps he's lost his faith, too. The witches frees him from his bindings, but he just collapses on to the ground, weak and exhausted.

The witch smiles, and he thinks she sees something ancient and terrible through her eyes.

"We're both damned souls now," she tells him. "See you later, my witch hunter."

With that, she disappears into thin air, and he howls in agony, in frustration, and in fear.

The End