The Futalympics - Opening Ceremony

Story Info
The opening ceremony of the XXXII Futalympiad!
3.9k words
4.5
14.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: Futanari, Huge Cock, Huge Balls, Huge Boobs, Hyper Cock, Hyper Balls, Excessive Cum, Human Condom, Public Sex

All characters are 18+

Hey all, sorry I've been gone for so long. Life's been hectic (in a good way), so I haven't had as much time to write. I want to get back to it though, so keep an eye on this space! Anyway...

Welcome, one and all, to the Futalympics! This was originally the opening chapter of an anthology series organised between a few other writers last year, but it all got shelved due to conflicting schedules. As I finished the first chapter, I thought I'd upload it anyway! If you guys like it and want more, please comment below so I can convince the others to do their parts... :D

~

"Oh my god! This is sooo exciting!" Margot squealed with the enthusiasm of a schoolgirl, twirling her long blonde ponytail with one hand and reading over her ticket with the other. The words on the little piece of card almost seemed too good to believe: XXXII Futalympics, Opening Ceremony - Admission 1.

Margot felt like she could burst with glee as the line to enter the stadium grounds inched closer to the gate, and her uncontrollable excitement caused her to hop up and down impatiently. The reason for her fervour came from the fact that, having just graduated from university, this was her first ever Futalympics she could attend. The organisers were strict in turning away any under 18s from getting into the events, or even onto the island the games were held on, so now being able to get in and see the festivities was a dream come true for the young futa.

After a short while she finally reached the main gate and swiftly passed through the security and ID check, coming out on the other side to a carnival of sporting smut. People of all shapes, sizes and genders milled about the grounds outside the stadium, pinballing between the various stands and stalls stocked with all kinds of knick-knacks to purchase. Margot squeaked with delight as she perused the stalls, checking out what was available.

She meandered up to one particular stall selling lots of souvenirs related to the Futalympics; keychains shaped like penises, small statuettes shaped like famous futanari, dildos of various sizes and colours. One stall Margot was particularly enamoured by was selling life size sex dolls of various futanari celebrities, as well as 100% authentic semen samples of some of the athletes that were going to be competing in the coming months. Margot briefly considered buying some to inseminate herself and raise an elite athlete of her own, and her cock seemed to lurch at the idea.

However when Margot got closer to the stall, the price tags on the jars dissuaded her from her thoughts. "Jeez, why's everything so expensive these days?" she muttered under her breath, frowning at the extortionate price tags. Deciding her money was better spent elsewhere, Margot continued on to see some of the other stalls in the area.

The next stall over was an official Futalympics stall with a surprisingly large crowd surrounding it. Margot tried to stand on her toes to see over the people swarming the small tent but it was pointless. She was quite small for her age and she had no hope of being able to peer over the shoulders ahead of her. Instead, she used her petite stature to deftly maneuver her way through the forest of people, eventually making her way to the front.

The stall was lined with programmes for the upcoming ceremony, which Margot noted as she wanted to buy one before the show started, but it didn't explain the abnormal crowd surrounding her. Margot's eyes drifted upwards to see what was causing the fuss: under a spotlight was a scaled down perfect replica of the enormous cock & balls of famed pole-vaulter Olga Dikbigenovna! Margot almost felt her pussy juice up at the sight; Dikbigenovna was one of her favourite celebrity athletes growing up, so to come as close as she was probably ever going to get to her cock was intoxicating. She remembered hearing that her daughter Katerina was competing this year, and the thought piqued her interest.

As one of the members of the crowd jostled into Margot, setting off a jiggle through her annoyingly big boobs, she remembered why she hated being stuck in groups of people. Margot quickly grabbed a programme and paid for it at the automated card reader, then dived out of the mass of people gawking over Ms. Dikbigenovna's simulated penis. Once she was in the open she took a deep breath and read over her new glossy book.

The pages within were filled with lewd and obscene pictures of the various performers and athletes, leaving it looking more like a smutty porno mag rather than a show programme. Margot felt her motor start to run as she looked over the bountiful breasts and throbbing cocks on the pages in her hands, but she closed the book and put it in her purse. "I'll save you for later," she thought, patting the rolled up programme in her bag.

As she put the book away Margot quickly checked her phone. No texts, but it was getting close to the start time for the ceremony! She looked up and around and caught a glimpse of the sign leading to her block of seats beyond the heads of people wandering about, and she hurried off to get ready for the explosive performance to come.

As she ran past the last few stands on the way to her seat she noticed a large, colourful stall selling concessions and renting out FuckBuddies® to members of the audience. Margot stopped and wandered over to check out what was available. The scent of grilled meat and other foodstuffs wafted into Margot's nostrils and she hummed in harmony with her growling stomach. She knew the ceremony would go on for a few hours, so not wanting to starve she decided to grab some snacks to keep her going.

Margot waited for one of the chefs working the stall to come over so she could put in an order for a juicy hot dog and a lemonade. While she waited, she perused through the tablet showcasing the FuckBuddies® still available to rent for the ceremony and faltered as one passed under her finger that caught her eye. She scrolled back to get a better look at the gorgeous redhead donned in hot pink lingerie and her jaw dropped.

"She's so hot..." Margot mumbled, staring at the bombshell looking back at her. She checked the price to rent her for the evening and while it was steep, it was affordable. Margot quickly weighed her options and decided to take the plunge. Hell, it was her first Futalympics! If she was going to enjoy herself, she needed to make the most of it. When the stall runner returned with her snacks, she asked for the FuckBuddy® and they disappeared off into the back of the stall.

A few moments later the assistant returned with a woman in tow, decked out in the same hot pink lingerie as in the photo and being dragged along by a leash tied to a collar around her neck.

"Here's your FuckBuddy®! Her name's Caelin, she's 20 years old, and raring for some fun!" The stall runner announced as he handed the leash to Margot, leaving the two together as he returned to man the food stand. Margot stared at the hot slut in front of her and nearly swooned.

"Hiya, nice to meet you! Shall we go to your seat?" Caelin asked cheerily as she absent-mindedly rubbed her clit. Margot grinned and took her hot dog and drink carefully in one hand and Caelin's leash in the other, dragging the rent-a-whore swiftly to her assigned seat.

~

As Margot emerged from the walkway up the stands her breath was taken away at the sight. From her vantage point halfway up the banked seating of the stadium, she could see across the whole arena, and she took in the vast view on the way to her seat.

The large floor area of the stadium didn't currently resemble that of a sports field, instead looking more like a lavish and extravagant strip club surrounded by the running track. The huge stage area was adorned with silver and gold stripper poles, white marble Roman columns garnished with flowing purple cloths, and water features with opulent fountains. Well, 'water' feature wasn't quite accurate; the huge pools and fountains were flowing with cum.

At the center of the arena was a huge golden statue of a naked futa, her shining hyper sized cock extending several feet over the stage.

Margot settled into her seat as Caelin knelt down in front of her, licking her lips and rubbing her hands across Margot's thighs. The young futa flipped up her skirt and pulled her panties to the side to release her cock, already getting hard from Caelin's touch. The FuckBuddy® leant forward and took Margot's penis in her mouth and began to suck it to it's full erection, and Margot cooed in pleasure as she did her job.

"Damn, you got a FuckBuddy? Nice..." The man sitting next to Margot said with a tinge of envy in his voice. Margot simply smiled as she ran her fingers through Caelin's hair and enjoyed the warm feeling of her mouth around her cock. As she started down at the huge statue in the stadium she wondered what it would be like to have a cock like the athletes that were going to compete.

Margot's train of thought was interrupted as the floodlights illuminating the stadium dimmed, and the orchestra hidden away in their pit began to tune their instruments. "Ah, it's starting!" she shrieked, unable to contain herself. The show was about to begin.

~

"Ladies, gentlemen, and futanari! Welcome one and all to the 32nd Futalympiad!" A voice boomed over the stadium speakers, accompanied by the lights around the stadium flowing with bright rainbow colours in a mexican-wave around the bowl. Immediately the orchestra exploded into a heroic symphony as around 200 futas with huge cocks ran out onto the stage, donned in shiny purple & gold bikinis and cock socks.

The dancers climbed onto the poles and jumped into the pools of cum, twirling and dancing to the orchestra's concerto in a mesmerizing display of acrobatic sex work. "Whoa..." was all Margot could vocalise, hypnotized by the show while she casually humped Caelin's face. The music died down to an energetic ostinato as the commentator's voice came over the speakers again.

"The island of Futalantis welcomes each and every one of you to the 32nd Modern Futalympics! Ever since the Futalympics moved from the beautiful nation of Greece to this historic island of passion, the sporting extravaganza has gotten bigger and bigger every year, and I'm not just talking about the size of the crowds!"

"This year the competition is poised to play host to some of the biggest penises and testicles in Futalympic history!" A different, female voice announced as she joined in the commentary. "In the 10 years since the last Futalympics, our athletes have been training hard to break records and win medals, and we also look forward to welcoming the new generation of athletes that are ready and raring to compete!"

"Yes, thank you Jan. Word on the street is some of our top competitors from previous years have been breeding left, right and center to raise their own superstar record breakers!"

"But enough from us! Turn your eyes to the screens around the stadium and give a warm welcome to the chairwoman of the Internation Futalympic Committee, live from Futalympia in Greece, Khloe Andino!"

The crowd burst into a sea of cheers as the giant screens lit up with a video feed of an impossibly beautiful, muscular futa dressed in clean white robes, sat on a white marble throne. Her long, flowing black hair fell around her head and reached down to her enormous tits, capped with shining gold pasties. She had beautiful women on each arm caressing and kissing her, with another pair of sluts kneeling next to her immense cock and yoga-ball sized nuts, licking and sucking as much as they could.

Khole cleared her throat and was handed a microphone from a hand just out of frame, and started her speech.

"Greetings, people of the world!" Her opening was met with another burst of applause from the stadium, and she simply held up a hand to silence them. The respect she commanded amongst the vast audience was unbelievable.

"It has been an honour, as the head of the IFC ever since I retired from professional competition, to organise this historic event. Ever since the games have entered the modern era, it has been wonderful to see the nations of the world put aside their differences to join together in this celebration of good hearted competition and sexuality,"

"To see my fellow futanari allowed to express their deepest, carnal desires has always been the highlight of my career, and it is a privilege to facilitate the sporting extravaganza I have enjoyed for so long!"

"Now, without any further delay, please welcome the nations of the world!"

The video feed of Khole Andino ended and was replaced with the logo of the IFC, a design of five pairs of tits in different colours to represent the five continents, and the orchestra started up again. The strippers, still dancing in the stage-cum-strip-club, began to pull off their bikinis and fuck one one another as the athletes began their parade around the running track.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and futanari," the male commentator's voice boomed over the speakers again. "As is tradition, we begin the nation parade with the nation of Greece!"

At their announcement, a crowd of futanari athletes emerged from the walkway to the stadium grounds led by a nude woman carrying the Greek flag on a tall pole, her body painted in the iconic white and blue colours of the flag as well. The athletes all sported genitals and breasts of various sizes, ranging from just above average to dragging on the floor, and they all wore bikinis emblazoned with the Greek flag across the boob cups.

Margot sat back and relaxed, Caelin still blowing her, as the parade continued in the same fashion, with each country of the world processing out in alphabetical order. Each country's name was announced by one of the commentators as they arrived in the stadium, looping around the 400m track before lining up together at the end of the strip club, facing the statue.

"Ooh, turn around, I want to use your butt," Margot moaned at the FuckBuddy®, and Caelin relented from her blowjob to spin around and present her ass to the young futa. Margot lined up her cockhead with her waiting asshole and shoved it without warning, grunting at the tight feeling around her shaft. She held Caelin's hips and slowly began to pump her member into the rent-a-slut as she watched the procession of hyper-hung, scantily clad futanari continue around the track.

The variety of athletes on display was incredible. Some had tits that almost reached the floor, and some seemed to be erect almost permanently. She even saw how a few competitors needed wheelbarrows to cart around their ridiculous ball sacks as their flaccid snakes of cock dripped cum along the track. The sight of all these futanari, all at the peak of human sexuality, tipped Margot over the edge as she came hard into Caelin's ass.

The competitors, all lined up at the edge of the stage, were caught in a sexual haze. Surrounded by dicks of all sizes, they started to grope and squeeze at each other's tits, pricks and nuts while trying to keep control and remain professional in their official national rows. One thing they couldn't control was their growing erections, and with the obscene sizes amongst them it wasn't long before their shafts began to raise higher than the flagpoles amongst them.

After a couple of hours of parading, the final nation appeared: Futalantis. The host nation housed futas from around that world who couldn't compete for their own nation for political reasons, and once they had walked the track around the arena and joined the other nations, Khole Andino appeared on the screens again.

The women that were clinging to her arms and cock were now gone, and the audience could see the four of them behind her resting on massively inflated stomachs filled with cum, leaking from their pussies and assholes. Khloe held the microphone in one hand as she wiped off the cum that coated the length of her schlong nonchalantly. The absurd productivity of Khloe Andino's balls was something of legend in the Endurance Ejaculation community, and clearly it wasn't an exaggeration. After all, her fertile nuts had won her many gold medals.

"Well, that was a true spectacle, wasn't it? Now with all the athletes presented to the world, it is my honour and privilege, to announce the 32nd Futalympiad open! Send in the flame!" The crowd applauded and a spotlight shone on the entrance to the stadium, revealing a figure at the top of the ramp.

"Oh my god, it's Jenine Garcia!" Margot whispered, amazed that the former gold medalist was able to attend.

Jenine Garcia was an American record holder in the 100m, 200m, and 400m sprints back in the day, winning medal after medal at every Futalympics she attended. People thought she was unstoppable, until one year during the actual Futalympics themselves she suddenly became Hyper and her balls expanded bigger and bigger, larger than most had ever seen. She had to retire from any sort of competition, as she was almost entirely immobile on account of her truck-sized testes.

In preparation for her ceremonial role delivering the flame, she'd spent 5 days continuously cumming to shrink her balls as much as possible, and now she stood at the entrance to the arena with a pair of cumtanks the size of a small van each behind her, sitting on a trolley so she could effectively move. Her cock, still only a foot long having been unusually ignored by her Hyper outburst, was rock hard as it stuck out from her groin, and in her left hand she held the ceremonial flame in its staff high above her head.

"Please welcome, back from her sabbatical from the world of sporting events, Miss Jenine Garcia!" The female commentator announced over the speaker system, a hint of arousal colouring her voice. No doubt, much like many other members of the audience, Jenine's extremely swollen nutsack was an overwhelmingly erotic sight.

She began to slowly jog down into the stadium itself, her titanic balls wheeling along behind her as she passed by the athletes lined up in the arena and the stripper orgy on stage. Lit up by the spotlight following her, Jenine waved at the crowds and blew kisses to her adoring fans. After a couple of years out of the public eye while she dealt with her mountainous testicles, she felt good to be the center of attention again.

She slowly climbed the ramp at the other end of the field that led up to the large brass brazier, fighting against the staggering weight of her scrotum as she rose higher and higher, until she reached the top and placed the flaming torch into the receptacle.

The brazier exploded into a dazzling fireball, and the flames climbed the structure built into it to reveal a large letter F, burning bright. Khloe Andino, still on the screen, gently clapped her hands as she watched the blaze wrap itself around the letter, and she brought the mic back to her mouth.

"For those who have never attended the Futalympics, the ceremonial flame that Miss Garcia has so beautifully carried to the brazier, carried all the way from the eternal fire in Futalympia in Greece, represents the burning, sexual passion that exists in all futanari. With its light shining over the games, it will act as a symbolic beacon to embolden our most base desires."

"Without any further ado," she continued, brushing a luscious stray lock from her eyes. "Please welcome our headline performance, fresh from their European Tour, Semen Dæmon!"

Immediately the screens shut off and the arena plunged into darkness, before flood lights flashed across the stripper stage and revealed a trapdoor opening. In a plume of white smoke, a new stage emerged from underneath the floor with a heavy metal band atop it, ready to rock.

12