The Futalympics - Opening Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the world famous futa band Semen Dæmon, decked out in their usual glam-rock trimmings. Black leather corsets, silver chains, and heavy nipple piercings adorned their bodies, each of them sporting enormous tits and equally large dicks and balls. Their individuality seemed to seep through their penis decoration; the bassist had a line of piercings up the underside of their erect cock right to their frenulum, the guitarist had a tattoo sleeve of pornographic imagery all along her shaft, and if the stories were true, the drummer operated her bass pedal with her dick.

The most extreme penile customisation was on the band's lead singer, Violet Gray. She was well known for always having some slutty groupie attached to her cock, impaled in her ass with her legs chained around Violet's waist, being used as a human condom. Now, she had a small woman stretched over her meat with short, bright green hair, currently stuck in an orgasmic coma as her arms flailed and her tongue lolled from her mouth.

"Futalantis! Are you ready to ROCK!!?" Violet screamed into the mic, only to be met with a deafening cheer from everyone in the stadium. The guitarist opened with an ear splitting power chord, which was accompanied by the golden futa statue 'cumming' thick jizz, shooting out over the athletes and showering them in jism.

Once the statue's orgasm had finished, the rest of the band joined in with one of their signature heavy metal rock tracks. The whole stadium rocked as the crowds headbanged and jammed to the songs being blasted at them through the enormous amps attached to the band's instruments.

With the arrival of Semen Dæmon in the stadium and the explosion of ejaculate from the statue, the sexual tension reached a crescendo. The athletes filling the field area finally couldn't hold back and began to suck and fuck one another, forcing their gigantic appendages into one another as the the futa strippers ran over to join in. The audience filling the stadium joined in on the action; Margot, still balls deep in Caelin's ass, was ambushed by a nearby couple and they kissed and groped her, angling for a foursome in the stands as the other spectators around them started their own orgies.

The stench of cum filled the air. Futas all around the arena emptied their balls into whoever they could, swelling bellies and wombs, and flooding the floors around their feet. It was an erotic carnival, a lewd celebration, an obscene festival! All across the island of Futalantis, orgies and revelries leapt into action, figuratively drowning all those who wanted to join in a deluge of semen. As the dirty festivities barreled into the media box, the female commentator Jan made her final announcement of the night.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and futanari! Let the Futalympics begin!"

12