The Futanari Diaries Ch. 03

Story Info
Benji enjoys time with his mother and other lovers.
10.5k words
4.74
19.3k
60

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,328 Followers

The music playing in the living room wasn't too loud. Jade and Caroline sat side by side on the lounge, nursing a glass of wine. Mum was wearing a gorgeous red and white sundress, showing off her long tanned arms, and nearly the entire length of her beautiful legs. Tight to her body, showing off her curves. She wasn't wearing a bra, and definitely wasn't wearing panties, considering the tent where her girlcock was. I was in her arms, pressed into her body, my head nestled by her breasts, as we swayed to the music.

Her fingers caressed the back of my head. I knew how much Mum loved me, but in that moment, her love was almost overwhelming. Running my fingers up her back, she'd occasionally give me a gentle squeeze in return, before I ran my hands down to her butt. "Do you like my bum, baby?"

"God yes, Mum. Particularly when you're wearing tight clothing."

Lifting my chin with a finger, she gazed into my eyes, almost dazzling me with the look in her blue eyes, before she leaned down to kiss me softly. "What do you want tonight, baby? It's your choice. Want me to make love to you, or you make love to me?"

Smiling, I replied, "The first one, please. I want to feel you inside me too, Mum. Just like Jade."

Hugging me tightly, she admitted that's just what she wanted to hear too. "Cathy, I'll sleep with Jade tonight. I'm going to give you two some much needed time alone. And no arguments." She turned to Jade. "Um, I'm assuming we're not having sex?"

"Unless you want to bottom for me, Caroline."

Caroline gave that idea some thought. "Maybe another couple of drinks will..."

"I don't fuck people when they're drunk, Caroline. It's fine, I'd love your company regardless."

"Thank you, sweetie. A nice cuddle before we drift off to sleep."

Mum and I danced for a little longer before we realised the time. We'd enjoyed dinner, relaxed by the pool for at least a couple of hours, before heading inside, Mum announcing she wanted to dance with her son before taking him to bed. I willingly obliged as, I'm sure you've figured out by now, I'd do anything to make Mum happy.

Caroline collected some sleeping attire from their bedroom before she kissed Mum and I goodnight, hearing her whisper a couple of very naughty suggestions into her ear, before Jade led her to her bedroom. Mum took my hand and led me to her bedroom. The scent that lingered was of the perfume Mum and Caroline would wear.

They had their own bathroom, Mum suggesting we shower first before making love, though we'd likely need a shower afterwards. I'd seen Mum naked more than once, but this was the first time it was only the two of us. It was intimate and a real turn on, feeling her girlcock press into me as we made out under the hot water. "Baby, all I want to do tonight is slide my girlcock inside you. Do you want that?"

"More than anything, Mum."

"Good boy. I'll take care of you. I want you to cum lots too. Tomorrow night, you can make love to me. I can't wait to feel my son's cock in my pussy."

"Can I ask a really stupid question about that?"

Mum smiled at me before grabbing my hand, ensuring my fingers moved past her balls to the hidden vagina behind and underneath. She was wet, which was what I was wondering. "I'll be nice and wet for you, baby," she whispered, making her moan softly when I slid them inside her, "Caroline loves sliding her big cock into my pussy. Do you want to fuck my arse too?"

"Really?" I asked, my voice going an octave higher in surprise.

Her face lit up. "Of course, baby, considering I'm going to be fucking yours all night. And most of the weekend, or so I hope."

"Mum, you can fuck me whenever you want."

She kissed my cheek. "Thank you, baby. Now, how about we go have some fun."

We wiped each other down before she took my hand again, mesmerised by her arse as I followed her into the bedroom. Pulling back the blankets first, she sat down first before gesturing for me to straddle her lap. I felt her warm girlcock pressing between my cheeks once I sat down, Mum kissing me hungrily, her fingers slowly stroking my cock.

Sliding off her lap, I stayed on my hands and knees as I glanced back, wiggling my bum, Mum laughing as she knew what I was after. Mum almost growled as she buried her mouth, her tongue working my tight little hole expertly, spreading my cheeks and making me whimper within a couple of minutes.

Lube was soon applied and I felt two fingers inside me immediately. Earned another moan and whimper as she wasted no time pumping me quickly with those. A week and I was already used to it, but the amount of sex I'd already had certainly had my head spinning at times. Mum went one further though. Three fingers was one thing, but four was unexpected. "Oh fuck... Mum..."

"I'm not going to fist you, baby, just don't want to hurt you at all."

"Fuck me, Mummy," I whimpered.

She heard the need and desire, practically picking me up and gently placing me on my back. She'd already lubed up her cock, getting me in position. As she pressed herself at my tight hole, she kissed me deeply, moaning into her mouth as the head of her girlcock slid inside me. She gave me a few seconds, like all previous lovers, before meeting my eyes. I nodded and felt her slide the rest of her inside me in one slow move of her body.

"Oh fuck!" I cried, "Mummy..."

"I love you so much, baby."

Feeling her entire length inside me, she kissed me deeply, making sure my legs were as wide as possible as she made love to me. She pulled nearly her entire length back before sliding inside me again. "Suck my titties, sweetie," Mum said, "Just like you used to."

Mum moaned when my lips latched to her right breast. Her nipples were hard and sensitive, moving from one to the other, sucking, licking, gently biting. As I did that, Mum started to pump into me faster and faster. I eventually had to rest my head back, watching her eyes looking down at me, occasionally moving my eyes to watch her thick girlcock slowly but surely slamming into me.

"Fuck me, Mum. Fuck my arse!" I exclaimed.

"Oh baby, we're doing this forever."

She moved my legs so my knees were even further back, glad I was relatively flexible, Mum changing her position to really start driving her cock into me. I had to start stroking my own, Mum urging me on to cum with her. I knew she wasn't going to last much longer, as she started to fuck me harder and faster. I stroked my cock rapidly, waiting for that first throb when she'd start to fill my arse.

"I love you, baby," Mum whimpered.

Then I felt that first throb and my cock erupted at practically the same time. It was just perfect, feeling Mum fill me with her copious load as I covered my body in a smaller load, which didn't embarrass me. Mum drove her girlcock into me over and again until she had nothing left, leaving herself buried as she leaned, kissing me with the sort of intensity I received from Jade during our most passionate of lovemaking sessions.

Mum pulled out and moved to lie next to me, though surprised me by then licking up my chest. "Got to taste my son," she said, rather mesmerised as I watched her clean my chest. So I returned the favour, leaning over to take her member in my mouth. "Oh baby, that was just..."

"I'm clean, Mum. I'm always clean. I take the tablet every morning and afternoon so I am. Jade loves it when I go arse to mouth."

"I bet she does!"

Mum was quite obviously turned on, as she barely went soft, and within fifteen minutes, she had me on my knees, head buried in the pillow, as she started to slowly fuck me again. Feeling her fingers caress my back, she said she was going to fuck me, cum, and keep on fucking me until she came again. I was barely able to reply, considering she was fucking me nice and hard rather quickly, telling her that sounded wonderful and I'd do whatever she wanted.

Feeling her thick girlcock pumping me, her skin slapping against my arse... When she spanked me, the fact I didn't wince or make a disapproving sound no doubt raised an eyebrow. When she spanked me again, I managed to stifle the moan. Then she spanked me again and again and again, and I couldn't help moan softly.

Her hands moved to my lower back as she started to pump me faster and faster. Groaning loudly, my grunts adding to the noise, I felt her cock start to throb again within a few minutes, filling my arse yet again. Just like she promised, Mum didn't relent for a second, now leaning forward as I lowered myself, feeling her head resting by mine as she started to really drive herself into me.

"That's it, baby. All nine inches of your mother's big girlcock. Do you love it?"

"I do, Mummy. I really do."

"Mummy loves your tight little butt too, baby. She really loves it."

"Keep fucking me, Mum. All night."

"Until you pass out from exhaustion."

Lying me down prone on the bed was an entirely new experience. I knew Mum could have just pounded me into submission, but she slowed right down, her nine inches taking a few seconds to slide all the way inside before she pulled back until only the tip of her girlcock remained inside me. She spread me with each thrust forward, feeling her lips leaving soft kisses across my back before I turned my head, soft lips on my cheek.

She fucked me like that for ages until she needed to fuck me hard again, pulling out and almost curling me into a ball as I was on my back, fucking me harder and harder. My cock was rock hard but I left it alone, Mum angling hers in a way that she knew I'd cum without being touched.

We were both glistening with sweat by now, Mum's hair plastered to her forehead, blowing air to clear it from her eyes. Holding my ankles, she kept my legs spread and back, both of us watching her thick girlcock now slamming me hard and fast. I thought it would hurt but it felt nothing but wonderful. Guess I was just used to it already.

Then I came hard. I barely knew it was coming, but I erupted all over myself, and that set off another orgasm for my mother, delighted when she pulled out and just coated me in her cum. Once there was nothing but dribbles from her girlcock, she swayed and collapsed onto the bed next to me. "Fucking hell, baby, that was... the best sex ever..."

"Thank, Mum," I whispered.

"We'll let that cum dry, then would you like to ride Mummy's big throbbing member?"

"Definitely!" I exclaimed eagerly, much to her amusement.

"Want a drink of water, baby?" Nodding, she kissed my cheek and disappeared. Returning with two glasses of water, we sat against the headboard, Mum wrapping an arm around me as I cuddled against her. We chatted about school, any plans I had for summer, and what I wanted to do at college. Mum explained what was going on at her work and the hope we might have a summer holiday together. When she added that I could invite a friend or two, I had a feeling I knew who she meant.

Finishing our refreshment, Mum lowered herself down and gestured for me to straddle her lap. Not all her cum had dried, not that it mattered, lifting myself up and lowering myself down on her thick member. My face must have lit up in delight as Mum giggled. "Well, my son definitely loves girlcock inside him."

"God yes! But only girlcock. I'm not attracted to men."

"I know, baby. Want to bounce up and down for a while? Once you've tired yourself out, lean forward and I'll fuck you nice and hard again."

"Okay, Mum."

Bouncing up and down on her girlcock was almost the same as doing it with Jade, just that Mum was an inch longer, though I think the thickness was about the same. I stroked myself at the same time, but although hard, I didn't feel I'd likely cum again. I could manage quite a few times a day, but not that quickly in succession.

I enjoyed myself completely, though as Mum suspected, I was soon feeling rather tired. As soon as I leaned forward, Mum gave me a cuddle before kissing me, feeling her fingers run down my back to my butt. Getting comfortable, Mum slowly but surely started to thrust up into me. "Oh god," I moaned, "Mum... I love your girlcock."

"And my girlcock loves your tight little butt, baby."

Resting on my forearms, I tried to meet Mum's thrusts but she was soon fucking me far too fast to keep up, so I remained mostly still and let her control it. She fucked me for ages, longer than before, aware she was getting tired too. I knew she'd cum once more then we'd go to sleep. Leaning down to give her a soft kiss, I left my face only a couple of inches from her, watching her eyes, her face, her lips...

"Oh baby," she moaned, kissing me again as I felt another load of her cum flood my arse. I knew that was her done for the evening. Rolling off her body, I cuddled into her side as her arm came around me, ensuring as much of our bodies remained in contact.

"Want to take a bath together, sweetie?"

"Sure!"

Mum was rather excited by the idea, grabbing my hand and leading us towards the larger bathroom in the house. Caroline poked her head out of Jade's bedroom to see Mum running a bath as I cuddled her. I heard her laugh, turning to see her at the doorway. "Well, I see I've been replaced," she joked.

"Oh hush, Caroline. I've worn my boy out and he needs a good wash. I covered him in a load of cum."

Caroline was wearing a gorgeous negligee, turning as she walked towards me, Mum cuddling me from behind. Leaning down to leave a soft kiss on my lips, she asked quietly, "Did you enjoy my wife?" Gulping, I nodded. Her face lit up in a broad grin. "I'm glad you enjoyed your mother. I remember the times I enjoyed my mother." She paused before leaning down to my ear. "And my father," she whispered.

"Wow," I said. I obviously didn't know about that at all.

She caressed my cheek. "So I know exactly how you and your mother feel about each other, sweetie. Don't worry about it for a second. And I hope I get my chance too."

"Definitely!"

Hugging me and my mother at the same time, she wished us goodnight, closing the door on her way out. Mum got into the bath first before I settled down between her legs, resting back against her body. We soaked and relaxed until she grabbed a cloth and started to clean me down. It was another intimate moment between mother and son. Once the water cooled off, we hopped into the shower so I could return the favour to her.

Returning to the bedroom, the sheets definitely needed changing as there was cum everywhere, and they were damp with sweat. Once we'd replaced them, I snuggled back against Mum and I'm fairly sure we drifted off to sleep together. Waking the next morning, I definitely had a dull ache. Mum hadn't been gentle at times. When I got to my feet and winced, Mum told me no sex until after midday, to give me a few hours break. I thought that was a good idea, spending the morning studying or by the pool. Jade joined me, not bothering with a bikini, but we spent nearly the entire time just cuddling and talking.

After lunch, Mum told me to get naked and lube up, as I was going to spend the afternoon and early evening being fucked whenever she was in the mood. Caroline thought that was hilarious, keeping close to me as Mum wanted her to watch. Jade headed out to see her friends. I was sad to see her go, but she hugged me, told me to have fun, and assured me that she'd always love me.

For the next six hours, I waited with nervous anticipation for Mum to come looking for me and just pound me. It was very exciting. I was bent over the arm of the couch and fucked. I was forced to the floor in the living room and fucked. Bent over my bed and fucked. Bent over the dinner table and fucked. Rode her cock while we were outside on the grass. And, finally, pressed against the wall in the shower as she slammed her cock into me, leaving her sixth load inside me within six hours.

Mum cooked dinner as I relaxed in my bedroom. I carefully sat down once she called it was ready, eating it slowly as I tried to get comfortable. "I'm sorry, baby," Mum said, looking guilty, "Are you sore?"

"A little bit, but it's okay. I had a lot of fun."

"Want to make love to me later?"

I knew my face lit up. "I really want to, Mum."

"Good. Caroline, I'm not sure if Jade will come back. Would you like to be present and sleep with us?"

"I'd love to."

After dinner, we sat on the couch side by side, enjoying a tipple as we watched some bad Saturday night television. At least it made us laugh, cuddling into my mother while Caroline rested her head on her lap. Mum eventually turned to me and suggested she was horny, Caroline laughing as she could feel her swelling girlcock underneath her skirt.

Led by the hand again, this time by both women, they slowly undressed me before I helped Caroline undress Mum, then we undressed Caroline. "What about Caroline, Mum?" I asked, "I don't want her left out."

Caroline hugged me tightly without hesitation. "Thank you, baby, but tonight is about you and your mother. But, if you'd like, I'll masturbate for you. Cum all over myself and you can taste me again?"

That sounded like a wonderful idea. Being my first time, Mum suggested she take control, lying me down on my back. My cock was at least three inches shorter than hers, but was thick enough, or so I hoped. Caroline lay down next to me, lubing up her thick girlcock as she started to slowly stroke herself. Mum offered to blow me, but I shook my head. I only wanted to cum in her pussy.

Straddling my lap, she lifted her girlcock and balls and I felt her wetness underneath. Futanari were truly a marvel. "Are you ready, baby?" I nodded eagerly as Mum grabbed the base of my cock, and ever so slowly, I sank inside her tight, warm pussy. I groaned loudly and did all I could to stop myself blasting away. "Oh, baby, you feel wonderful." Considering Caroline fucked Mum, I'm sure she was just being polite, but the fact the smile on her face was utterly genuine, maybe it was because it was her son that made it so good.

Leaning forward, she left a soft kiss on my lips as she started to rock herself on my cock. I'd jerked off plenty using lube, but having my cock buried somewhere so warm, so tight, was completely unexpected. Mum stroked herself as she sat back up, which was mesmerising in itself, moving from watching her to watching Caroline stroke her big girlcock next to us.

"Caroline, my son feels wonderful."

"Fuck... Mum..."

"If you need to cum, just cum, baby. You'll get hard again quickly."

Mum was now pumping her own something fierce, almost desperate to cum while I was inside her. Making a gesture with my eyes, she smiled as she grabbed me and managed to turn us over so she was on her back, slowly thrusting into her as she stroked herself. Feeling her long legs wrap around me, she met my eyes and begged for me to cum inside her.

I wasn't going to last too much longer so focused on how wonderful it felt being inside her. My own futanari mother. Yep, that did it, Mum giggling as she later said my eyes lit up with desire as I finally exploded buried in her pussy. As I was finishing, Mum finished all over herself, Caroline moaning next to us, watching her erupt at the same time. She came in a torrent I knew well already.

Pulling out of Mum, I immediately started to lick up her cum, making her giggle as she was feeling rather sensitive, before I moved over to lick up Caroline's cum. When I took her girlcock in my mouth, just a few inches, she moaned softly. "Benji..." she whispered, feeling her fingers run through my hair.

"I love you, Ma."

"Oh, I love you, sweetie. So much. You're my son too, no matter what any paperwork says."

Relaxing between them once I'd licked up as much cum as I could manage, I was surprised when both cuddled into my side, covering my cheeks and body in kisses, earning plenty of chuckles as I was a little ticklish. "Want to fuck Mummy again, sweetie?"

That received an eager nod, Mum asking if I wanted to fuck her doggy style. She was quickly on her knees, looking back as she spread her legs, offering me a great view of her puckered little hole and her incredibly wet pussy. Asking if she wanted me to do something else with her pussy, she turned and explained that although feeling someone in her pussy was a wonderful feeling, her orgasms through her girlcock were much more fulfilling, but kissed my cheek and thanked me for caring.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,328 Followers