The Futanari Diaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in position, I slid my cock back inside her pussy, savouring the feeling of her tight pussy again. But this time it was different, Caroline sitting in front of Mum and she was definitely sucking her thick, long girlcock. Caroline met my eyes and winked. "We've done this before, though I was buried in her arse and Jade was having her girlcock sucked."

"Wow, that's... so hot... Can she deepthroat you?"

"Oh, your mother is an excellent cocksucker, as I'm sure you've realised."

Grabbing my mother by the hips, I started to pump into her harder and faster, Caroline urging me on to fuck her wife like I mean it. She made some suggestions, including for me to give her a reach around. Mum loved that, moaning around Caroline's before she finally glanced back. "Let me get Caroline off, then I'll sit back so you can stroke me easier."

So I slowed down, allowing Mum to focus on Caroline. I watched her face as she got closer to orgasm. She was beautiful. As beautiful as Mum and Jade. When I told her that, she opened her eyes, the most glorious smile appearing... then she filled my mother's mouth with far too much cum. "Swallow it!" Caroline demanded, "Should have left it down your throat. Benjamin, smack your mother."

"What?"

"Slap her arse. Both cheeks, three times."

"Um... okay..."

What I learned in the next few seconds is that, much like her son, she liked to be spanked. Leaning back, she turned to kiss me, swapping a bit of Caroline's cum, before I snaked my hand around to take her girlcock in hand. She lasted two minutes before she erupted all over Caroline, who moved so her wife could cover her in her thick, white cum. "Cum in me, baby," Mum moaned, "Fill my tight, little pussy again."

Mum got what she wanted five minutes later. That wiped me out. We'd been fucking most of the afternoon and night. Caroline giggled as I collapsed on my front, feeling her cuddle me from behind. "Go to sleep, baby. It's been a big day," she whispered into my ear.

Waking in the morning, I felt two warm arms around me, breasts pressing into my back and a very thick cock pressing into me. Mum wasn't there so I assumed it was Caroline. Managing to turn around, she was already awake, giving me a soft kiss on the lips. "How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Mum fucked me a lot yesterday."

Caroline giggled. "She did. But I mean how are you feeling about making love to her?"

"I loved it, but I'll be honest..."

"You love receiving, don't you?" Blushing, I nodded without a word. "Are you ashamed of that?"

"God no. I can't wait to be with you, Ma."

"Next weekend is my turn. Your mother will fool around today, but she'll insist you take it easy as you have school tomorrow."

Getting up, Mum was cooking breakfast as always. Caroline offered to help, noticing the pair kiss and cuddle constantly, something I was used to seeing. Jade appeared, believing she'd been gone the entire night, but she returned early morning, long after we'd fallen asleep. She sat next to me as always, pulling my chair closer so I could snuggle with her. "Can I have some cuddle time today, Mum?" she asked.

"Of course, sweetie. He needs a break anyway. His arse has taken quite the pounding, though he does love his Mummy's big girlcock inside him."

After breakfast, Jade took my hand and led me to her bedroom. We stripped off but all we did was snuggle on her bed, a little light kissing, but it was obvious even to me she just needed to feel the love. So I cuddled into her as she seemed content to just hold me for a couple of hours, not talking about all that much. Nearly fell asleep.

It ended up being a quiet day. Mum fucked me a couple of times, just to sate our appetites, but by dinnertime, we were both dressed, the sign that the 'fun' was over for the time-being. However, I still went to bed with her that night, Caroline joining us, finding myself snuggled front and back by my two mothers. It was a nice way to end the weekend.

I'll admit that returning to school was a slight relief after the weekend. I woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, but apart from the inevitable fuck with Vanessa I expected at lunchtime, I knew there'd likely be no other sex until that night with Jade. My sister put on her usual morning show when dropping me at school, going so far as to ensure my hand went under her skirt, giving her a few gropes, before she took off.

At lunchtime, our little group had expanded to a dozen, including myself. I knew all of them, of course, but most had not really been part of our friend group. I'd already noticed my three male friends keeping their distance. When I asked Vanessa about that, she replied with a smile. "You're ours now, Benji." I didn't know whether to be concerned or not. Guess it showed on my face as she kissed me softly. "Good way, Benji," she added softly, "Very good way. You can still see your friends, but wouldn't you prefer our attention and affection?"

Looking around to see eleven beautiful futagirls smiling at me, I could only agree that I much preferred their company, even if it was simply for an hour or two at school each day. "Vanessa, can I..." Bailey started to ask before trailing off.

"Want a blowjob?" Vanessa asked her. Bailey's nod was very eager. "Okay, take him off to the changing room. You can have him today."

Bailey took my hand and we calmly walked towards the changing rooms, barely anyone paying me attention. Since I was often see hand in hand with Vanessa or one of my other friends, it barely registered with anyone. Finding an empty stall, she locked it before we stood facing each other, and I was surprised she was so nervous. Most futanari were almost arrogant in their confidence. It was a sexy sort of arrogance, but still...

She was incredibly tall, long black hair that flowed down past her shoulders. Her blue eyes were lively, gazing at me with intensity. Her breasts were not large but suited her lean frame. "Are you nervous?" I wondered.

"I've watched you for so long," she admitted softly, noticing her cheeks start to glow, "My kind just know when a man is interested. Every futagirl in the school is aware. The intensity of your desire is almost overwhelming at times."

"Have you done anything like this before?" I was surprised when she shook her head. I'd always assumed the futanari in our school would have been sexually active far longer than I was. I had read their libido's grew stronger with age. Maybe it meant when they hit their early twenties or something. Gesturing to the bench, we sat side by side. "When you showed me your girlcock in class, I just thought..."

"I couldn't stop shaking at doing something like that!" she said, giggling away, "But I was desperate for you to see it, knowing it was you who made me so hard. And I knew, once you did see it, you'd want me in return."

"Want to kiss me?"

Nodding eagerly, she turned and proved she'd done that before at least. She wanted to be dominant, as I expected, accepting her tongue as I quickly moved so I was straddling her lap. I felt her get hard underneath me, waiting until she moaned into my mouth before I finally broke the kiss. "You're hard," I whispered, "Want that blowjob now?"

"When can we make love?" she whispered, "I know you already have other lovers..."

"We can make time. I just don't know when yet."

Sliding off her lap to the floor, she was wearing the standard uniform for females and futanari. A white buttoned shirt. A short red, black and white checkered skirt. Long white socks to the knee and black shoes. Lifting her skirt, I reached under and grabbed her blue panties, dragging them down to free her hard girlcock. "It's beautiful," I whispered, running my tongue up the shaft and around the head, no surprise she was already leaking pre-cum.

She hissed as it throbbed. "I won't last long," she murmured.

"It's your first time, Bailey. It's fine. I promise this won't be the only time."

"I hope so. I heard you're a great fuck." Meeting her eyes, she blushed again. "Futagirls like to talk, of course."

Licking her girlcock like a lollipop quickly had her moaning, no surprise she opened her shirt and started to fondle her tits at the same time. I guessed she was B-cup at most, aware the breasts of futanari kept expanding until they were nearly thirty. When I finally took some of her length in my mouth, her other hand immediately caressing the back of my head.

I did my best to take as much of her length as possible but I eventually choked. Bailey was immediately worried, admitting I still wasn't capable of deepthroating as I needed training on that. Bailey smiled, assuring me she was going to cum soon no matter what.

My head was soon bobbing up and down, lips tightly wrapped around her shaft, using my tongue to tease her even further. When her hips started to move, hearing her breathing increase, I knew she was getting close. Polite enough to warn me, I waited for that first spurt off thick, creamy cum to flood my mouth. As soon as it did, I moaned loudly, swallowing down each subsequent spurt easily. I was getting used to taking enormous loads.

Once she was empty, I cleaned her up with my tongue before lifting myself up to kiss her. Noticing her eyes glisten, I caressed her cheek. "Big moment?" Nodding with a smile, I added, "I'd love to be your first, if you'd like." Her next nod was very eager. "We'll sort something about but... you know..."

"Your diary is getting full?"

I met her eyes and we both chuckled. "I honestly had no idea."

Helping pull up her panties, her girlcock had only gone partially soft, though I noticed she barely bothered tucking it. I knew most futagirls didn't as it was only one section of the population that tried to shame them for being different, and it wasn't men. Walking back to our friends hand in hand, I sat back against Bailey as the eleven futagirls started talking amongst themselves.

"Did you enjoy him?" Vanessa finally asked. I assumed Bailey nodded. "I'm glad, Bailey. I know how long you've wanted him."

"How the hell did I not notice?" I wondered.

"We hid it from you but we all knew how we felt."

"Oh..."

Bailey cuddled me. So did Vanessa. "Jade called me the other day and explained how you felt. We're all very sorry, Benji. If we'd known, we would have told you, but then that would have made our lives difficult. You know, because..."

"I know. Trust me, the past few days have more than made up for anything before."

Jade made love to me that night when we got home, the sort where I was on my back, legs wrapped around her, our bodies almost pressed together, Jade's mouth rarely leaving mine alone. If we were not kissing, my fingers were pressed into her back, moaning constantly, Jade's gaze intense but full of the love she felt for me. We only made love once before we spent time cuddling.

Tuesday was the same as Monday, though Vanessa fucked me instead of spending time with Bailey. We didn't bother with the woods, Vanessa purposely taking my hand and striding with head held high to the changing room. Her confidence was beyond sexy, eagerly getting on my knees for her, grunting as she slid her girlcock inside me and fucking me senseless. It was so good, we nearly came together.

At home, apart from giving Mum one hell of a long, sloppy blowjob that ended with her cum all over my face, Jade and I spent a couple of hours just talking while we snuggled in bed. She eventually took my offer of a blowjob, and once I'd made her cum, she happily agreed for me to mount her, riding her long enough that I came all over her and she filled my bum. Needed a shower after that.

"I love you so much," she whispered as we drifted off to sleep.

Dropping me off at school the next day, the kiss she left on me was soft and sensual before she cuddled me. Resting my head on her chest, I closed my eyes and savoured the love she had for me. Walking towards all my friends, I couldn't help notice the smiles and looks in their eyes. "Your sister is totally in love with you, Benji," Vanessa said, "Does she get jealous?"

"No, although... She did mention I deserved more than one futawife, but she can't be one herself. It's the one thing we can't do by law. I think that upsets her."

"Trust me, however many futawives you eventually have, they'll always accept your love for her. Family is important, after all."

"One thing. I have a study session with Miss Wilson after school today." Their grins only broadened. "So I think, at lunch..."

"No bum fun but a blowjob, at least?" Vanessa asked, "Maybe another futagirl?"

"Me?" Chloe asked, hearing the hope, even desperation in her tone.

Vanessa kissed her friend, caressing her cheek. "Okay gorgeous, you finally get your chance."

Chloe squealed, hugged me tightly, no surprise I felt her poking me within a few seconds. It was hard to forget that we were all eighteen and adults, but there were times we had reminders we were still young and maturing. When I kissed her, she went silent, feeling her arms tighten around me, quickly moaning into my mouth as I brushed my hand across the obvious tent under her skirt.

"Benji," she murmured.

"Lunchtime, Chloe. I'll make sure I bring my A-game."

"Please, just your lips around my girlcock almost set me off," Bailey stated.

I had a class with Miss Wilson before lunch. She would walk up and down the aisles between desks as she instructed during our lesson. Most barely paid attention to her movement, focusing on writing or typing. I couldn't take my eyes off her, and she knew. I had a feeling she'd always known. Stopping by my desk, she left a note on my desk. Opening it up, it simply told me to come to her office once the final bell rang and we'd go from there. Vanessa was next to me, noticing my cheeks no doubt blushing.

"Study session this afternoon?" she whispered. To my nod, she smiled. "Have fun, Benji."

"Thanks, Ness. I will."

I didn't even have a chance to eat lunch. As soon as Chloe saw me, she ran up to me and kissed me hard. Fairly sure half the school went silent seeing it as her tongue was inside my mouth within seconds, practically rubbing her tented girlcock against me. Taking me by the hand once she pulled back, saliva still linking our mouths, we walked quickly in the direction of the changing rooms.

Miss Wilson was there. I thought she was going to tell us no, but one glance at Chloe seemed to make her relent. "First time together?"

"Just a blowjob, Miss. I've waited so long," Chloe pleaded, "Please, Miss. I really need him."

To my surprise, Miss Wilson smiled. "I've heard our young man is rather talented. Okay, head inside. Benjamin, the changing rooms are starting to get a sordid reputation, and you're smack bang in the middle of the rumours." She stepped towards me. "Some teachers are getting a little jealous. Just be careful, okay? I love hearing that you look after your girlfriends but you know the group that'll start kicking up a fuss."

"I understand, Miss."

"We know sex happens here but try and keep it a little more private." She paused and met my eyes. "Like the woods, perhaps..."

"Yes, Miss. I'll keep that in mind of the future."

As soon as we were in a shower stall, Chloe was all over me, desperate to get both of us naked, her tongue exploring my mouth as my hands ran over her body. She was a real beauty, keeping her blonde hair slightly short, a pair of hazel eyes within a perfect face, a pair of rather big tits for an eighteen year old, running my hand down her body towards her already thick girlcock. That's when she did blush for a moment. "It's... still a little small for a futagirl. Mum says I'm still growing though."

Meeting her eyes, I smiled. "Well, I think it's perfect, Chloe."

Falling to my knees, I ran my hands up her legs as I used my tongue on her shaft before moving down to give her heavy balls some action. She moaned as I moved back up her thick shaft. Whatever she didn't have in length, she had thickness. When she did eventually fuck me, she was going to spread me nice and wide.

Taking the head of her girlcock in my mouth, tasting her sweet pre-cum, she moaned loudly and I had a feeling she wasn't going to last long, being her first time and all. We did have an hour for lunch and I could possibly get her off twice, but after Miss Wilson's warning, I didn't want to take advantage of our situation.

"Try and hold it back, gorgeous," I murmured, continuing to lick her shaft like an ice cream.

"I'll try but I'm so turned on right now, Benji."

Sliding as much of her length inside my mouth as possible, I wrapped my lips tight and bobbed up and down faster and faster, sliding my tongue along her length at the same time, feeling her fingers grip the back of my head as she started to move along with my head.

She was so turned on, she didn't even have time to warn me before she fired into the back of my throat. Caught me by surprise for a moment before I pulled back, filling my mouth and swallowing the rest of the cum she had left for me. As soon as she was finished, I pulled back, watching as she dropped to her knees and kissed me hard, leaving further kisses all over my face.

"Oh my god, that was so awesome. Oh my god, that was..." She took a deep breath and smiled shyly. "Thank you, Benji," she whispered.

"My pleasure, beautiful."

After cleaning up and dressing, we wandered back to our friends, all of them gigging as I don't think anyone could wipe the smile from Chloe's face. Once we were sat down, she snuggled into me, Vanessa doing the same. It felt nice being popular for a change.

The bell rang for the end of the day a couple of hours later. I took my time packing up before walking to the office where Miss Wilson kept her private desk, alongside the three other history teachers. Surprised to see her alone, I almost shouted when she dragged me in, kicking the door shut and practically sending her tongue down my throat.

Kind of felt weak-kneed for a couple of seconds before she pulled back, caressing my cheek. "Sorry, sweetie, I wanted to do that nearly all lesson earlier today. Nearly took my girlcock out when I handed you the note, desperate to feel your lips..."

"You know I'd have sucked it too, Miss," I said, meeting her eyes. The smile that formed made my heart flutter. Think she understood, in that moment, how much I actually desired her in return. If there was any teacher I'd crushed on in that school, it had always been her.

"How old is your Mum?" she asked as she packed up.

"Forty-two. Caroline, her wife, is forty-four."

"I'm forty-eight, sweetie. Can you handle that?"

"I would have put you at forty at most, Miss. You're totally fucking hot." Clearing my throat, I added, "Oops, sorry, Miss."

She glanced at me and smirked. "Well, you're totally fucking cute and handsome yourself, young man." Picking up her bag, she walked towards me, looking down from her height of around six foot. "I don't do this often," she said softly, "In fact, I haven't had a student back to mine in a number of years. But... there's just something about you, Benjamin." I looked away, feeling my cheeks grow warm. "Had a lot of sex lately? I can almost smell their scent on you. I think that's why I'm even more attracted than normal."

Clearing my throat, I mentioned names. "Well, Jade, my sister. Mum. Caroline hasn't fucked me, but I've sucked her girlcock. Vanessa. Bailey and Chloe I've blown so far. Three of Jade's friends are almost desperate to fuck me." Meeting her eyes, I added, "And maybe you, Miss?"

Taking my hand, she practically dragged me to her car. Sliding into the passenger seat, she started up the car and started driving. As soon as we hit the first red light, she shuffled to take off her panties, gently grasping my wrist to slide my hand under her skirt. "I have a very big cock, Benjamin, but I'll be ever so gentle with you. We don't like causing our lovers pain unless it's something we both want. To do that doesn't bring either of us pleasure. That's not to say we don't love to fuck you though."