The Futanari Diaries Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,304 Followers

"Thank you for taking my virginity, Benji."

"Casey, Emma, you're not sleeping with him tonight," Vanessa said, "Benji needs rest. I know you both want him. He definitely wants you both in return. Can you wait maybe a day or two?"

"Of course. I've waited this long. I can certainly wait a little longer," Casey replied.

"I just want to make love to him whenever he's ready," Emma whispered, noticing she was immediately hugged by Chloe and Aubrey next to her. "Sorry, it's just... It's going to mean everything, like it has to all of you."

Hailee finally pulled out and stepped off the table. I shuffled to the edge and placed my feet on the ground, almost collapsing as my legs felt like jelly, cum just flowing out of me by now. Caroline and Mum got to me quickly, helping keep me upright. "Shower and bed, sweetheart. Promise you'll be good tonight?" Mum asked.

"Jade, a little help. Your room, door locked. And no sex," Caroline added.

I didn't have a shower, Mum ran a bath for me, insisting I had that by myself, though I only sat down after she helped clean me out with the shower nozzle. I almost fell asleep in the shower, Mum keeping an eye on me so I didn't drown in the bath. She woke me up and helped me out, wrapping me up in a large towel and drying me off, before she gave me a soft kiss. "I love you," she whispered.

Her tone made me smile. "I love you, Mum."

Jade was in bed, wearing a bra and panties, the universally agreed sign that nothing was going to happen. She had my underwear waiting for me, putting that on, before I slid into bed next to her. Mum kissed our cheeks before closing the door. Jade got up and locked it before climbing behind me again, feeling her arms wrap around me.

"Love you, little brother," she whispered. I barely mumbled a reply before I passed out.

Waking the next morning, I was still tired and feeling rather sore. Jade had already woken up, so I hobbled downstairs to find nearly everyone awake. As soon as Mum saw me hobbling, she said no sex was to be had that day. That would obviously disappoint Casey and Emma, immediately promising that they come around Tuesday and Thursday during the week so I could keep my promise to them.

It was the first day I could remember in quite a while I went an entire day without doing a single thing that could be considered sexual. Didn't even make out with anyone. Didn't jerk off. Certainly didn't blow anyone. And definitely no sex, either way. It amused me that Mum watched me like a hawk nearly the entire day, but it was for my own benefit. I knew my own limitations but she was just concerned that I didn't do myself an injury.

Seeing most of my girlfriends go home was a disappointment, and I knew I wasn't the only one thinking that when they slowly but surely started to leave. Chloe and Georgie were the last to go, Vanessa driving them home herself, and the house was all of a sudden rather quiet. I ended up in my room gaming for a little while, but it simply didn't provide the same thrill it once did. After playing for an hour or so, I switched off the console and headed downstairs to sit with my sister. She was busy reading, just cuddling with her. "This is nice," she said softly, "And good boy for behaving."

"Think I'd piss Mum off if I did a single thing today."

"You're working tomorrow. You'll get some more girlcock then."

She wasn't wrong. Arriving on time as always, Isabella and Naomi asked me all about the party as I sat with them, enjoying a cup of coffee and biscuits. I explained what happened in the limo and at the party, including all the blowjobs and sex, but also the little speech Vanessa gave. I didn't remember it verbatim but they gathered the gist of what she said. I then told them about the end of night sex back at home, noticing both of them looking rather excited by it.

"Five virginities in a night, Benji?" Naomi finally exclaimed, laughing away.

"Two more to go," I replied, "They're visiting this week. They wanted something a little more intimate. I'm surprised Aimee went with it, but I think she was desperate to be with me by this stage."

It wasn't a particularly busy day, enjoying one virgin futagirl, older than most at twenty-three years old, and she only wanted my company for a couple of hours, though whispered upon leaving that she'd love to see me again. To my slight surprise, neither Isabella or Naomi wanted to fool around in the last couple of hours I was there, just sitting back and chatting away about any topic that came to mind, Naomi snuggling into me at most whenever she had a free moment.

That night was also quiet. Apart from giving Mum one hell of a blowjob on the way home, so good she needed to pull the car over as I made her explode in my mouth, I went to bed with Jade later that night having been left completely alone again. Jade wasn't wearing underwear, though, which was a good sign. A very good sign.

We made love for a couple of hours before bed.

Waking the next morning, I knew Casey would be arriving at lunchtime and would be spending the afternoon, evening and overnight with me. I didn't feel any nerves as it was something we both wanted. Mum, Jade and Caroline were at work when she arrived, greeting her at the door, Vanessa and Bailey happy to see her, though I noticed they kept their distance as I made the four of us lunch. Casey and I wandered outside to eat before we changed to enjoy a dip in the pool.

We were soon making out heavily, my hands taking off her bikini bottoms so I could finally free her eight inches. Moaning into my mouth as I slowly stroked her, I knew she was desperate to make love but she was unsure what to do. "Would you prefer on a bed in complete privacy?" Nodding a little shy, I suggested we head inside to my room.

Taking her by the hand, Bailey and Vanessa were on the couch, watching television, as we walked by. They simply told Casey to enjoy herself and basically ordered me to look after her. Leading her into my bedroom, I shut the door and lowered the blinds, though the sun still filtered through the gap I left to provide sunlight.

Casey was tall. Six-four, so she almost towered over me in a way. But she was utterly fucking gorgeous and wore her height well, if that makes sense. Long legs, a slim body but with those feminine curves all futanari have, a stacked chest, brunette hair that flowed down her back, though currently in a ponytail, and a pair of brown eyes that gave her a complete look of innocence at times.

Falling to my knees, I took her grilcock in my mouth, swallowing most of her length at once, earning a loud moan. "Oh Benji!" she added.

I'd blown her before quite a few times, but never really in privacy. This was time dedicated only to her, feeling her fingers through my hair as I bobbed up and down on her shaft, eager to make her cum quickly so we could lie down on the bed, make out for a little while to calm her nerves, then we'd make love for the first time, and we'd enjoy each other the rest of the day.

Polite enough to warn me she was about to cum, I surprised her by pulled back and helping stroke her girlcock, feeling her erupt all over my face. She laughed out loud as she covered my face, taking her girlcock in my mouth again once she was quite clearly finished, cleaning her up nicely before she slowly got down onto her knees to kiss me. Using her fingers, she fed me her cum, while also placing her fingers in her own mouth before kissing me.

"I fucking love you," she whispered.

"I know, sweetie. I love you."

"I was surprised about Aimee. She's so sweet. But I think it's because she wanted to share the moment."

"That's what I was left thinking. She enjoyed herself, though. That was the most important thing." Gently taking her girlcock in hand, it only took a few seconds for her to get hard. "My plug is in me and I'm lubed to go. Whenever you're ready, Cas. But there is no rush, and we can make love as often or as little as you want today. But today is your day. No-one else. You'll be in here with me tonight."

Standing up, we lay together on the bed, her long legs almost having her feet dangle off the edge of the bed. We continued to mix up making out and just cuddling. Like all my girlfriends, she was just adorable and had this sweetness about her that, quite frankly, made me upset when they faced some of the trials and tribulations that all futanari had to deal with daily.

Grabbing the lube, I applied it to her girlcock, making her gasp as I slowly stroked it, continuing to kiss and cuddle her at the same time. Couldn't have wiped the smile off her face if I had tried. When she was ready, I rolled onto my back, Casey positioning herself between my legs, ensuring my butt was lifted by a pillow. Biting her bottom lip, I could sense her nerves again as she pressed against me.

Caressing her cheek, I met her eyes. "You won't hurt me, sweetie," I whispered, "I had the plug in, so that helps. But... well... you know..."

"Had a lot of sex."

"Yeah. But... Casey, you're special to me. You all are. You all mean the world to me. I don't play favourites with any of you. Each of you has a piece of this," I said, placing her hand on my chest over my heart, "I want you to make love with me. Tonight, my body is for your enjoyment only, to do whatever you want with... Within reason, of course."

She moaned as I felt her girlcock gently spread me before she slowly slid her entire length inside. Once she was buried, her entire face lit up in a smile, the sort that made her eyes sparkle. She figured out what to do rather quickly, pulling my legs back so they rested lightly against her torso as she thrust into me.

"Oh Benji," she moaned, "Oh my god..."

"You feel wonderful, sweetie. Keep going, all the way until you cum. As hard or as slow as you want."

"Want to cum?"

"My focus is you, sweetie. I'll cum later, trust me."

As she made love to me for longer, she started to thrust faster and faster as her orgasm approached. I assured her she wasn't hurting me. She felt utterly fucking fantastic, her girlcock the perfect size for me. Too be honest, six, seven or twelve inches, all of them were perfect. Kissing her hard, my tongue exploring her mouth, Casey fucked me harder still. Moaning into my mouth, I broke the kiss as she rested her forehead against mine, eyes almost boring into mine.

"I'm close, Benji," she murmured.

"Cum in me," I whimpered, not putting it on at all, I wanted to feel her cum, "Please cum in me, sweetie."

She kissed me as she did cum, driving her cock into me every time she released another small load. She kept pumping long after she had nothing else to give, only stopping when she clearly couldn't go on any longer. Resting her head on the pillow next to mine, she pulled out so we could both turn onto our sides, facing each other, immediately snuggling, chuckling away before we resumed making out.

The rest of the day was spent either in the bedroom, only leaving to enjoy dinner with the family, before we returned for some more lovemaking. Casey was eager to try every possible position we could think of. As she was so tall, we could get at least a little creative. But the simple positions were the most popular. She loved watching me ride her girlcock more than once, particularly when I came all over her both times, while having her mount me was a complete turn on, and that's when she really got into fucking me nice and hard. Bending me over the edge of the bed was hot, fucking me by the window sill as we watched the rest of my family swimming was funny, while we ended up just rutting on the floor, on my back with Casey driving her cock into me hard, enough I had marks on my back by the end.

Showering together was intimate, drying each other down, before we returned to bed. No chance of being the big spoon with her size, but she wanted to cuddle, so we faced each other and cuddled. She slept first, caressing her face for a few minutes as she looked so peaceful, before I finally fell asleep.

She remained with Bailey and Vanessa when I left for work the next morning. They didn't ask me too many questions, and I didn't mind if Casey wanted to share some details. Considering I'd been fucked often enough in front of people, I knew there were very few secrets between all of us.

Naomi recognised I was in a cheerful mood when I arrived for work. Not that I wasn't usually, but the previous night had been special and spectacular. Isabella noticed my grin and immediately asked for details, plonked in front of her desk with a drink. I explained in general terms what happened, both of them grinning by the end, Isabella joking that she hoped my clients would have the same smile when I was finished at the end of the day.

I actually had two visitors that day. The first was a futagirl who'd barely turned eighteen. Before were intimate, I had to ask if she was sure. That's when she kissed me with so much passion, for a first kiss, I was left wondering who she was. Although she didn't know me personally, she knew my name as she had attended a high school nearby and knew a couple of my girlfriends from when they played netball together. The second futagirl was a drop dead gorgeous twenty-year-old, who to my delight, immediately showed a rather dominant streak. I offered to put her in touch with Miss Wilson if she wanted to explore that side of her sexuality and desires.

Mum was eager to fuck on the way home and it was just the worst day to ask. As soon as I explained why I wasn't exactly in the mood, as the second futagirl had fucked me into mattress for two hours, she held my hand, kissed my cheek, and simply said that she loved me, and that night, all she wanted was cuddles with her son. I happily agreed to that.

Knowing Emma was visiting the next morning, Mum explained my day at work to everyone else, but there was no doubting everyone was horny. So I suggested I would happily blow them all to completion, more than once if they needed it. That pleased everyone, and I went to bed with Jade that night with thirteen loads in my belly. I'd blown all of them at least twice during the night.

Mum, Caroline and Vanessa needed a third blowjob before they suggested they were now satisfied.

Emma arrived just before lunchtime the next day. The house was completely empty. Mum, Caroline and Jade were at work, Bailey and Vanessa had driven over to visit some friends. Inviting Emma inside, wearing a cute blouse, short skirt, knee high socks, shoes, black hair in a ponytail, I was instantly hard at just hear appearance. At six foot, she had blue-grey eyes, a rather pale complexion, but a decently sized chest, at least a C-cup.

And I also knew what she sported between her legs. Out of all my girlfriends from school, she had the longest girlcock at ten whole inches. I was looking forward to taking her inside me later.

I made us a simple lunch before we adjourned to the living room. Sitting side by side on the couch, I could sense her nerves so was taken by surprise when she practically leapt on me. We both giggled as I felt her girlcock pressing into me, opening my legs to feel it as we made out. Slowing taking off each other's clothes, I finally had her laying back so I could give her body some attention. She loved my mouth on her breasts, her nipples pointing out, unbelievably hard, enough to cut glass. Watching her chest rise and fall as I kissed down her body, her long girlcock was leaking pre-cum, desiring my attention.

"Benji..." I looked up and met her eyes, seeing a sweet smile form, "I need to be inside you."

Luckily, Mum now made sure there was lube everywhere around the house. Taking the plug from my bum, explaining to Emma that I always wore one nowadays, ready to be fucked a moment's notice, I lubed her up before placing the thick head of her shaft at my hole. "Ready, sweetie?" Nodding eagerly, I slowly allowed the head spread me wide before it popped inside. Fuck, it immediately felt wonderful and I knew being fucked by Emma was going to result in me feeling little more than euphoric later.

Bouncing up and down on her girlcock certainly made her smile. She wasn't exactly sure what to do with her hands as I had a knee to either side of her body, so put them at my hips though suggested if she wanted to stroke me off, she was more than welcome to.

She didn't last all that long the first time I rode her, far too excited by what was happening. And she came in buckets, or so it felt, fairly sure I felt every time her girlcock fired a load of cum inside me. It wasn't a surprise, though, that she remained hard as a rock, so I moved off her lap and bent over the side of the couch. Emma figured out what to do rather quickly, fucking me nice and hard for what felt like an hour, ending up on my hands and knees in the middle of the living room, her ten inches slamming into me, begging her to just keep going until she came inside me again.

I lost complete track of time as I was on my back, Emma fucking me again when Jade walked in from work. She noticed us fucking and started to chuckle. "Didn't even make your bedroom?"

"No," I moaned. "Place to ourselves so we just fucked here."

Jade paused, taking a look. "Nice girlcock, Emma. Is that ten?"

"Yeah," Emma managed to reply. "He fucking loves it too."

"Looking at his face, I can certainly see that."

"I'll cum once more than we'll move."

"Oh, don't mind me. I'll enjoy watching, if you don't mind."

Emma met my eyes. I just shrugged as I didn't mind. Emma smiled at me before glancing at Jade, now taking a seat on the couch. "No, we don't mind."

Emma had me on my knees again when Mum and Caroline arrived home. By then, Jade was naked and stroking herself. Mum and Caroline joined her, no surprise they joined Jade in nudity and stroking themselves too.

"How long have they been going?" Mum wondered.

"Benji said they started fucking around 1pm and haven't really stopped since."

Mum and Caroline burst into laughter. "Keep going, Emma," I moaned.

"Got the same sized girlcock as me, Benji. Well done for being fucked this long by it."

"Fucking wonderful, Ma. My god, she learned quickly how to use it too."

"I'm close, Benji," Emma whispered into my ear, "One more then we'll stop?"

"Might be a good idea. My bum is a little sore right now."

Emma giggled, pounded me for another ten minutes before unloading inside me yet again, before she finally pulled out. To my amusement, she immediately slid my plug back inside, patting it before I lay on my back. "Keep all my cum where it belongs," Emma stated, lying down next to me. Both of us were exhausted, so I figured our night time fun would probably be curtailed.

After a shower, we dressed and joined the rest of the family downstairs, Bailey and Vanessa arriving in home for dinner, Jade happily telling them what she walked in on earlier. Emma blushed, cuddling into my side, though she wasn't embarrassed. She'd quite happily kept fucking me in front of three people.

The six of us headed outside to have a dip in the pool, relaxing away after a hot day at work for some, a hot afternoon of great sex for two of us. Emma seemed rather satisfied, happy to spend time cuddling and kissing. When she started to yawn, I knew I'd worn her out. Taking her hand, I led her inside to my bedroom.

"Benji, I'm exhausted."

"Did you enjoy yourself, sweetie?"

Her face lit up in the sort of grin that was my answer. "I loved every minute," she said.

"Then that's what matters. Come on, we'll go to bed. I have work in the morning too."

Snuggling with her was nice, a long whispered conversation, interspersed with kissing, before we finally drifted off together. She woke up with me the next morning to shower together, leaving the house at the same time as I did as she was going to go home. We hugged and kissed a final time at her car before she slid behind the wheel and departed.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,304 Followers