The Futanari Sisterhood Ch. 02

Story Info
Can Brian survive an orgy with eight horny futas?
12.9k words
4.69
80.5k
293

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was full of naked women with erections. They were spread about, lounging on the couches and chairs, and they stood and clapped when Brian and Gwen entered.

"That was quite a show you two put on, little brother," Julie said, stepping forward. Brian's eyes grew wide with shock. In his lust and desire he had forgotten that one of the seven girls who would be fucking him was Julie, who stood before him now, nude, with an eight inch cock that strained and bounced out from her crotch. She walked towards him, her body moving with an athlete's grace, until the tip of her cock bumped against his stomach. He had to look up to see into her dark brown eyes.

She looked like a wolf ready to devour him. Everything from the hunger in her eyes to way her tawny hair fell loose and untamed around her face, casting it and her wild eyes into shadow. Brian also realized that she was clearly the alpha of the group. She radiated with dominant energy that the other women clung to.

He quickly glanced around the room before returning to Julie's eyes. All the girls looked hungry, their erections throbbing from between their round hips. Gabi, the Middle Eastern girl with the pixie hair, was by far the tiniest girl, but her cock was surprisingly the largest, standing at what had to be close to twelve inches and making her small body look even smaller in comparison.

Lauren, the amazon with the black hair, was the biggest girl, with thighs and biceps that looked like they could crush him, and a veritable eight pack of abs, but they narrowed down to the smallest cock in the room, even smaller than his own. Her ass, though, was big and round, and Gabi was groping it with one hand while the other stroked her prodigious length. Lauren didn't seem to mind.

Alice, the Amazonian librarian with the auburn hair and glasses, was bouncing excitedly on her heels while a stream of precum dripped from her twitching cock. Mary, the Japanese girl with the giant boobs, had one hand on her right nipple while the other fondled her enormous balls that hung like two tangerines beneath her cock. Kelly, the black girl with the braids, was the leanest girl in the room, and stood with her arm around Gwen's shoulder, who at some point had found some lube at was casually lubing up Kelly's big black cock.

The girls were all different, aside from their obvious horniness, but something set Julie apart from them. Gabi's cock might have been bigger, Lauren might have been stronger, Mary's breasts and balls might have been bigger, but Julie was like a perfect blend of all these traits, all wrapped up and sheathed in a pale, athletic body.

She smirked, and Brian looked down. Julie's large penis completely eclipsed his own, and seemed to throb with desire, the head an eager red color. "We're going to have a lot of fun this year," she said. "Come over here and assume the position."

She led him to a round ottoman at the center of the room. It was a faded, supple yellow leather, soft to the touch, and just wide enough for the upper half of his body to lay on. "This is a special piece of furniture," Julie said, "I think only our sorority has these." She grabbed the top of it with her hand and gently spun it, the entire ottoman turning on an unseen base. When she stopped it he noticed there was a round piece of wood built into the top, about 3 inches around, right on the edge closest to him. At the bottom of the ottoman were two more patches of wood, slightly bigger and about two feet apart.

Julie pulled the wooden circle off the top, revealing a dark hole, just a few inches across. The wooden patches at the bottom flipped down, but remained attached. They were concave, and padded with leather. "Put your knees in those, and your cock in the hole, and rest your chest on top."

This is insane, Brian thought. He looked around the room at the faces of the other girls, looking at him expectedly, a hunger visible in their eyes. He was nervous and afraid, but also eager and excited. He wanted them to fuck him so badly, to be the focal point of their desire and pleasure. His raging hardon was pointing straight ahead at the ottoman, as if to say "just put me in there, do whatever they say so we can cum."

He crouched down and put his knees into the padded stirrups, and began to slide his erection into the hole.

"Wait," Julie said, placing a hand on his shoulder, "First we must perform the first act of the ritual." She made a beckoning motion to the other girls in the room, who formed a line next to the ottoman, Kelly in front, Gwen in the back. Julie crossed in front of Brian and straddled the ottoman. She bowed before him, her hands on the ottoman for support, until her mouth reached his cock. She opened her lips and sucked him inside, which drew a surprised gasp from him. Julie, his big sister, was giving him a blow job. He looked down at her, and she looked up at him, her brown eyes sparkling while her lips and mouth stretched obscenely around his dick and her head bobbed up and down.

She only sucked on him for about 30 seconds before releasing him from her mouth, a line of saliva connecting her lips to his tip. "I've been wanting to do that for a while," she said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She stood up, walked across the room, and took a seat in one of the armchairs. She began to slide her hand up and down her cock as she watched Kelly straddle the ottoman, her thick brown cock slapping against the leather as she sat down.

Brian's cock throbbed as Kelly leaned forward and guided the tip into her mouth. She rolled it over her tongue and the inside of her cheeks for a moment before slowly inching her way down. He felt the head push past the back of her throat as her bottom lip came into contact with his balls. Her head began to loll as she worked her entire length with her lips, tongue, and throat. After about thirty seconds, she stood up and sat down next to Julie.

The process continued, each girl straddling the ottoman and sucking his cock in their own way for about half a minute. When the fourth girl, Gabi, had finished, Brian could already feel the beginning of an orgasm churning in his balls as his wet cock jabbed obscenely into the open air. Alice, Mary, and Lauren followed her, each of their mouths and tongues working his cock with subtle differences, and he loved watching the expression on each girl's as she sucked down on him.

Each time he thought he might get to cum, but just before he could they would remove their mouth, walk away, and the sensation would fade just enough for the next girl to bring him to the brink.

By the time it got to Gwen, who was last in line, Brian's cock was wet and red and raging at attention, straining out from his crotch as it begged for release. Gwen smiled at him, but did not suck his cock. Instead she cupped his balls gently in one hand and planted a kiss on the sensitive head. Then she pressed down on the tip until it lined up with the hole in the ottoman. "Put it in," she commanded.

Brian did as he was told. He pressed his hips forward until his shaft began sliding into the dark receptacle. He was surprised to find that it wasn't just empty space inside the strange piece of furniture. It was like he was sliding into a finely polished wooden tunnel that just barely contained his cock. Gwen gently pressed his balls into the hole as well, and he felt them settle into another alcove behind his cock, so that his genitals were separated. Each testicle was in it's own little pocket, as was his penis. Gwen reached under the ottoman and clicked a button or switch of some sort. The wooden ring around the base of his cock and balls constricted. It wasn't enough to be painful, but he felt firmly attached to the furniture. She flicked another switch, which was followed by the hissing sound of hydraulics, and the ottoman began grow taller.

Brian felt himself rising off the ground as the base of the ottoman telescoped out. It rose higher and higher until his horizontal body was close to waist level with all of the girls in the room, then the stirrups that his knees were resting on slowly moved up a few inches, forcing his ass to raise up and spread itself. He felt the tug of the socket that was firmly holding onto his balls, which were now slightly stretched and taught in their sack.

Gwen moved around behind him, one hand gliding down his back and across his ass cheeks. Suddenly he felt her warm hand wrap around his trapped balls. When the contraption had forced his knees up, it must have opened a door that allowed them to see and touch his testicles. He blushed as he pictured her fingertips running along his most sensitive parts, which were now locked down and exposed for everyone to see. They literally had him by the balls, and he felt a moment of panic. Why had he allowed this to happen?

He shifted slightly against his restraint, and Gwen quickly planted a quick slap across his balls. He grunted and held onto the front of the ottoman with both arms. "Who wants to go first?" Gwen asked the room of eager women, all of whom looked like they wanted to go first.

"Julie should get things started, she's waited long enough," Erin, the curly redhead who had beaten Gwen at the racing game, said. The other girls nodded and murmured in agreement. Julie rose off the couch, all smiles, her cock and breasts bouncing in unison as her bare feet padded across the carpet towards Brian. Due to her tallness she had to crouch slightly, but she lined up her erection, red and swollen, with Brian's mouth, and pressed against his lips. He allowed them to part and he felt the spongy head of her cock pass between his lips and graze against the roof of his mouth. Her member was larger than Gwen's and his lips stretched around her girth as he felt the heat of her rod quickly filling up his cheeks and pressing against his tongue as it probed towards the back of his throat.

"Yes," Julie hissed through her teeth, "Suck your big sister's cock. Get it nice and wet so it doesn't hurt too bad going in." Brian's eyes widened, and she laughed. "I wouldn't worry too much, Gwen got you nice and stretched out, and you should be lubed up from her load."

Brian wasn't worried about that, though. He had just had a realization about something which should have been obvious. He grew up with Julie. They had seen each other naked as children, and he had seen her in small bikinis that could not possible hide this huge penis.

What had she said earlier, when they took turns sucking his cock? That it was the first act of the ritual. He remembered the small pentagram tattoo on Gwen's hand. He looked up at Julie's face, above her lean abs and full, pale breasts, and she smiled down at him, showing all of her perfect teeth. Her hands were resting on her waist as she watched him service her, and he glanced down to them. There was a small black pentagram tattooed between her thumb and index finger. What was going on in this sorority?

After a few minutes of enjoying her brother bobbing on her cock, she extracted it from his mouth, a few strands of saliva hanging between her glans and his lips. Brian gasped for air as Julie walked around him to his upturned ass, his eyes unable to resist following the sway and bounce of her firm butt. He felt fingers circling the sensitive and freshly fucked sphincter of his ass, and he knew his sister was currently eying his hole with desire. Julie skipped starting with one finger and immediately plunged two into her brother's anus, which she curled towards his cock as she probed for his prostate.

Brian let out a long, low groan as he felt her fingers settle onto the sensitive spongy spot in his ass, and she began to message it in a firm circular pattern. "Get used to that feeling," she said, "Feel how warm it is, how it pulses through your entire body. Focus on it while we fuck you, and you'll experience more pleasure, more orgasms, than you thought possible. More than your cock could ever manage."

Julie extracted her fingers, and there was a wet slurping sound. "Luckily I don't mind having Gwen's sloppy seconds," Julie laughed, and pressed the large head of her dick against his opening. His hips instinctively tried to pull away, but couldn't, due to his balls being held by the furniture he was attached to. "Soon you'll have the opposite reaction," Julie said, "When you feel one of our cocks pushing at your ass your first instinct will be plop down on it."

Moans and whimpering filled the room as her cock pressed harder. It insisted upon entering his butt, and soon his butt gave way, his muscles and resistance already weakened by Gwen's thorough fucking. His moaning grew to a crescendo, his head snapped back, and his eyes bulged as her massive girth pushed past his meager defenses and began the descent into his ass. His ring strained in protest and a deep feeling of fullness spread throughout his body as inch after inch of Julie's rigid meat plowed into this anal tunnel.

His asshole, sore and stretched by Gwen, throbbed and burned around her cock. It was a harsh reminder that up until thirty minutes ago he had been an anal virgin. Suddenly the idea of being gangbanged by a sorority of women with cocks seemed like a really, really bad idea. He tried to tell Julie to stop, that he'd changed his mind, but her cock had driven all the breath from his lungs and his mouth just moved silently, like a gaping fish.

"Wow, he loves it!" Kelly said, completely misreading his expression.

Finally Julie came to a stop as he felt the spongy warmth of her balls pressing against his perineum. "I'm balls deep in your ass," she said, her voice low and thick as she savored the feeling of his tight butt squeezing down on her cock. She had hilted herself in one stroke, without mercy or preamble. "How do you like that?" She asked, swiveling her hips and causing her cock to explore deeper into his insides, the thick base turning and pressing against his entrance, which felt stretched to the limit.

Brian could only respond by clinging to the ottoman with his arms as he braced himself against the fleshy intruder, though he could not deny that beneath the full, burning feeling in his ass was an undercurrent of vicious pleasure. He couldn't believe that he had ended up here, strapped down by his balls while Julie, who had always seemed so protective of him, was plundering his butt with her big girlcock. The tip of his penis felt hot and slick within its holding place, and he realized that he was steadily leaking precum as Julie delved deeper into him.

"Remember that spot I told you about," she said as she slowly withdrew her cock until just the tip remained inside, "Remember that feeling, hold onto it." She slid back in with a solid, graceful stroke, her soft, almost feminine, balls swinging like a pendulum and smacking into his trapped ones.

The supple flesh of her cock plowed between his cheeks until her thighs hit against his. The spongy head of her dick pressed down onto that sensitive button in his ass, and a familiar pulse of pleasure radiated out from it, and he felt more precum leaking from his cock as he rode the wave.

"I've been looking forward to today for a long time," she continued as she almost leisurely guided her cock in and out of his asshole in smooth strokes. "Ever since joining this sisterhood and accepting the Gift, I knew I had to have you here, and I knew that you would want it, too. I've fantasized about this so many times, my sisters and me running a train on you until we're exhausted from fucking and you're overflowing with our cream." Her dirty talk seemed to energize and arouse her further, and she picked up the pace of her humping, her butt cheeks bouncing as her thighs flexed with practiced strokes. "Someone should get in his mouth while it's hanging open," she quipped to the rest of the group.

Kelly, who was hovering nearby, quickly hopped in front of him, and the rest of the girls groaned. "Early bird gets the worm," she said, and Brian suddenly found himself staring down the length of a hard black cock as it bobbed in front of his face. Kelly ran her fingers through his hair as she looked down at him, her braids dangling around her face, and said, "It isn't going to suck itself."

Brian's lips formed an O as they attempted to reach out and suck in the tip of her massive erection, but she pulled her hips back, causing him to suck at the empty air, and she laughed as his body strained against the clamp on his balls and his mouth reached pleadingly for her. "You are such a cockslut," she said, and slid her dick into his mouth. His cheeks hollowed as he hungrily sucked down on it, savoring the feeling of her warm, fleshy pole pressing against the insides of his mouth. A warm, fuzzy feeling of lust and submission took over Brian's mind as he experienced the sensation of two cocks penetrating him at once.

"Hey, Eiffel Tower!" Kelly exclaimed. The two girls leaned forward over his body, one with her cock buried to the hilt in his ass, the other with her balls resting on his chin as her penis lodged itself in his throat, and they joined hands high over their heads. Their breasts swung pendulously, just inches apart, and they giggled as they watched Brian writhe between their genitals.

The other six girls began to prepare each other for when their time came to get into Brian's ass or mouth. They laid down in the floor next to the ottoman, and Brian watched them with growing fascination and arousal as they formed a circle, each girl laying on her side with one leg propped up. In unison they each grabbed the cock of the girl above them and sucked it into their mouth, forming a daisy chain of oral sex where each girl both gave and received at the same time.

Julie and Kelly had broken apart from their tower and had refocused their attention on Brian. Julie's hands were firmly latched onto his waist as she rolled her hips and fucked his ass with long, graceful strokes, and Kelly absentmindedly rested her hand on the back of his head as she enjoyed his oral ministrations. "Sometimes," Kelly said, "When there's no boys around to fuck, we all get in a circle like that and suck until each of us cums. Maybe we'll do it with you sometime."

Brian's cock twitched in its enclosure at the mere suggestion. God he needed to cum! He would have given anything to be let out of the ottoman right now so that he could join the circle.

He watched Gwen as her lips stretched obscenely around Alice's massive member, her tongue slipping out to coat the underside of the amazon's dick with saliva. The memory of how Gwen's mouth had felt wrapped around his own, smaller cock flooded into his brain. The wet warmth of her cheeks, the slithering stimulation of her tongue.

He humped at the ottoman, desperate to feel some stimulation on his cock, but the wooden cavity was just large enough that he might as well have been humping air.

Unfortunately Julie took this as a sign that he was really enjoying the assfucking, and that she should give it to him even harder. Her fingers tightened on his waist and her steely pole pistoned in and out of his butt, her hips slapping loudly against his cheeks as her large balls crashed painfully down into his exposed smaller ones.

He groaned and gurgled around Kelly's black member, which she unfortunately took as a sign that he was really enjoying the throatfucking. She dug deep into him with her dick, pressing his nose into her mound. "Stick your tongue out, lick my balls on every thrust," she ordered.

He had no choice but to comply as he forced his tongue out between her cock and his bottom lip, stretching it to cradle her orbs. She resumed fucking his throat, each thrust drawing his wet tongue along her cum tube. At the bottom of each plunge he would desperately flick it out against her testicles as the swung up and into his chin.