The Futanari Sisterhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, they did a number on you, didn't they?" She said, her voice husky with pent up desire.

"There's a reason we make Lauren go last," Gwen said, "She has the smallest cock, and now you're all stretched out lubed up. As you might have guessed from looking at her, she also has a ton of stamina. She can fuck like a machine for hours. If you can make her cum, you've earned your way in."

"Meanwhile, I get sloppy eighths," Lauren pouted, eying his red, sore, gapping hole.

Brian felt like he had already done more than enough to earn his way "in," but at the same time he felt kind of bad that Lauren would be less satisfied just because her dick was small.

He felt something slip into his ass, and at first he thought it was a finger, but then Lauren's muscled thighs smacked against the back of his hips. She quickly settled into a steady fucking rhythm, her legs and hips working with machine-like precision as each thrust followed the other with perfect timing.

"I gotta relocate," Gwen said, sprinting across the room with her big cock in one hand while the other cradled her pale balls. She flopped into a chair directly behind Brian and Lauren and began stroking herself with both hands. "There really is nothing quite like watching Lauren's ass while she pegs a guy."

"Come here," Julie said, finally pulling Kelly's mouth off her balls. The smaller black girl continued to suckle at the air as her neck continued to crane for Julie's testicles. For a moment her lips caught onto Julie's cock as it passed by, and she greedily sucked in the tip.

"Christ, you're like a vacuum," Julie muttered as she manhandled Kelly, positioning her so that Kelly straddled her lap in a reverse cowgirl position. "Ride me," Julie commanded, "Make me cum before Lauren does."

"That shouldn't be hard," Kelly giggled, positioning Julie's cock at the entrance to her pussy, somewhere behind her balls.

Julie groaned. "I want your ass, babe." Kelly sighed and repositioned the cock, then nestled back onto it, groaning as it speared up into her perk butt. She stopped about halfway down and panted, but Julie didn't give her time to recover. She reached up with her strong, pale arms, and pulled Kelly the rest of the way down, hilting herself and her and Kelly's balls to slap together between their legs.

"Ungh," Kelly moaned, but didn't complain. She began to ride Julie, who put one hand behind her head and the other on Kelly's ass, fondling her cheeks and landing the occasional slap on them.

Erin, for her part, had managed to get Alice onto her back and was riding her in normal cowgirl, the redhead's mane of curly hair bouncing with each gyration. Brian wasn't sure how many time's Alice had came at this point, but her toes were curled and her eyes were squeezed shut, like she was concentrating as hard as she could on not cumming again.

"You. Have. To. Learn. To. Control. Yourself." Erin said, each word punctuated by the slap of her dick and balls on Alice's stomach and she rode her.

Gabi and Mary had curled up on a futon and were sixty-nineing each other with Gabi on top, her huge dick working slowly between Mary's lips while Gabi went back and forth between sucking at Mary's cock and each testicle.

Lauren grabbed Brian's waist and began roughly pulling him back into her with each thrust, trying to get her small cock to penetrate as deeply as possible. This caused his balls to immediately cry out in pain as they were forced to hold onto the ottoman as she stretched his sack each time she pulled him back. "It's like fucking a bowl of pudding," she complained.

Well, that won't do, Brian thought, I can't let someone talk to me like that. More importantly, he had already developed a strong sense of pride in regards to his ass over the last few hours: all the other girls had complemented him on how perfect it was and how good it felt and how they couldn't wait to fuck him again. He wasn't about to leave Lauren unsatisfied.

He focused as hard as he could on tightening his asshole, no easy task since Gabi's reaming seemed to have beaten all the fight out of it. So instead he thought back to when Gwen had first taken his anal virginity, the way his ass had naturally tried to clench up and push her out. He remembered that sensation, and tried to harness it.

"Oh, fuck," Lauren said. Suddenly her attitude changed. She leaned forward over him and grabbed a shoulder with one hand while the other remained on his hip. She began to more aggressively fuck him. She used her absurd strength to lift him completely off the ottoman, except for his cock and balls that remained attached, and started to slide him back and forth on her cock, like he was an enormous pocket pussy.

"How are you tight again?" She asked, bewildered. Now that she had refound her passion she humped him with more vigor and finesse. He learned that Lauren wasn't joking earlier when she said it was how she used her dick that mattered, not the size. Lauren was easily the most skilled girl who had fucked him, probably because she felt a need to compensate for her less than impressive length.

She rolled her hips and ground into him, every stroke prodding his prostate from a slightly different angle. Her rhythm was flawless, and every few thrusts she would twist her hips, causing the head of her dick to quickly circle around his sensitive spot and stimulate it in places the other girls had never touched.

Brian felt himself melt into putty in her hands. He felt completely at her mercy and in her control, held horizontally in the air by her steady, strong arms. His muscles went limp and pleasure hummed out from his ass and throughout his entire bod. Even his hair seemed to be tingling. This is what it's like, he thought, to have a lover so good you don't even have to think.

Despite the painful tug in his balls, his mind went blank, white with pleasure, but even so he still felt his ass clenching, going through it's instinctual motions to squeeze and massage Laurens cock as it pistoned in and out of him, churning the cum in his ass to a warm lather.

Lauren began to grunt and moan loudly, but still she kept her powerful rhythm, her abs standing out in stark contrast as sweat ran down the crevices between them. "This is the best ass I've ever fucked," she said, "And it has seven loads in it and it's gaping. I can't wait to get you alone and fresh."

"You'll have to drag him out of my bed," Gwen said, and Brian could hear her hands squelching along her length while she watched Lauren's big ass flex and jiggle wildly with each thrust. "Can I cum on your ass, Lauren? I'll let you fuck him first thing tomorrow."

"Deal," Lauren said, and Brian felt her shift slightly, so that her ass stuck out more while she basically twerked and fucked him at the same time. Gwen climbed out of her chair and rushed up behind Lauren. With one hand she squeezed and groped at Laurens ass while the other flew up and down her cock. Finally she grunted and cum flew from her tip, spraying in wild arcs across Laurens generous cheeks as Gwen continued to furiously beat herself off. Finally, spent of cum and Laurens ass almost completely glazed with it, Gwen wiped the tip of her dick off between Lauren's clapping checks and fell back into her chair.

Brian couldn't even see Lauren's ass, but the mental image was enough to send him over the edge.

"I'm comiiiing," he practically wailed, a fresh set of multi-prostate orgasms ripping through his body. His cock twitched and spasmed within its enclosure. He knew it was temporary, and than in a few seconds he would be just as frustrated as before, but he still relished it. That's how good Lauren was. The sensation was a strange combination of pleasure and agony. He bucked and thrashed, but Laurens hands held him tight while she relentlessly pounded his ass.

"Oh, Jesus," Lauren groaned, and he suddenly felt hot ropes of cum shooting into his butt as the eighth, and final, girl came at the same time he did. They rode their orgasms out together, their bodies twitching and jerking and somehow still managing the occasional hump as Brian pushed back against her and Lauren fucked into him.

Finally she collapsed on top of him. She was far heavier than she looked, due to her incredible muscle mass, and Brian groaned as the breath was knocked out of him.

"What the fuck?" Kelly said, stopping with Julie's cock halfway into her ass.

"Wow," Julie said, leaning around Kelly so she could admire Lauren's collapsed form. "I'm a good recruiter."

A moment later and Alice moaned, her body twitching as she released another load into Erin. She opened her eyes and looked happily towards Brian and Lauren. "I did it!" she she said, her normally demure voice growing excited, "I lasted longer than Lauren!"

"That was your seventh time, you big, dumb, muscle-headed bitch," Erin said, laughing. This was obviously true, as most of Erin's body was caked in Alice's prodigious loads, which never seemed to lessen.

"Still!" Alice said, her eyes shining. She was kind of ditzy, Brian realized, but maybe cumming seven times in a row does that to a person. Either way she was very cute.

"I made Lauren cum," Brian wheezed from beneath the amazon's weight, "Can you let me out now? My dick feels like it's going to burst, there's something wrong with it."

Lauren groaned in his ear, then extracted herself from from his ass. "I'm still horny, though," she said, looking around the room.

"Come here, little one," Gabi said, "Let's DP Mary."

"Mrrmh?!" Mary replied, her mouth still full of Gabi's cock.

"And I think you have a job to finish," Julie said, poking one of Kelly's butt cheeks.

Kelly began bouncing again, a look of pleasant euphoria settling onto her face.

In the other chair Erin and Alice had switched places, with the much larger brunette riding the smaller redhead, who seemed to disappear beneath Alice's pale, muscled form. Erin's cock was still visible enough, though, as the large pole roughly separated Alice's bubbly cheeks and plunged deep into her ass.

While the impromptu ménage à trois formed on the futon and the other girls resumed fucking, Gwen approached Brian and undid the straps and latches that held him into place. Lifting the ottoman's lid slightly, he was able to slip out.

"Ahh," he gasped, clutching his balls with both hands. They bobbed in his sack, happy to the free at last. His right hand flew to his cock, desperate to jerk it until he either passed out or finally had some real release.

"Wait," Gwen said, snagging his hand, "I'll take care of you." She wrapped her own hand around his dick. Her touch was like a jolt of lightning down his rod. Copious amounts of precum began oozing from his tip, coating her fingers.

"Ah," he moaned, trying to thrust into her grip. "Please," he begged, "my cock hurts, I'm too hard."

She tugged on him, leading him towards a dark hallway, and his knees nearly buckled, but he managed to follow her, again like a dog being led on a leash.

As Gwen led him around the corner and out of the room, the last thing he saw was Julie, her cock buried to the hilt in Kelly's ass while she reached around and stroked the other girls long, black cock. She winked at Brian, and gave him a thumbs up with her other hand.