All Comments on 'The Future is in the Air Ch. 03'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Ok, I had to remind myself to breathe. Good Lord, do you laugh when you write crazy, dramatic, messed-up, heart-wringers like that?? I woulda wet-willied you for that, had you been someone I knew, and sitting next to me. God, it reminded me of the whole season of "Dallas" in the '80s when Bobby was dead, but turned out to be just a friggin dream. Awesome! Wow...

God, you suck! (Throw in a sarcastic tone there, please, and a smirky smile, with bit of a blue-eyed wink)

5 stars!

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

You had my heart in my throat at the end here. I get too invested in your characters, and I don't quite have your flair for drama.

As usual, the five stars seems woefully insufficient. Thank you.

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

Ok, ok, I retract my comments from the last chapter! A definite 5* for chapters 2 and 3. I know that sooner or later, this will all end and I will be sad. Great story and I can't wait for chapter 4!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
Haha

What a way to end Chapter 03. You had me there for a minute until Eric punched Lance and that didn't compute. I'll be watching. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

What an emotional roller coaster. 5*.

I love the aviation themes to your stories. I've worked tower, airfield & Navaids systems maintenance so recognize many of the terms. Nice to see part of my personal universe involved in these series of stories, keep it up. I'm sure this cast of characters has many stories to share.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 3 years ago
Memories

Oh Wow, Had me sweating for a minute. Crash landed a twin engine Piper in a forest fire some thirty odd years ago and reading the dream scene brought back the goose bumps! Love the story, hope it goes on for a while. Could make a great novel! 5* again!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Sneaky last section! Going great so far.

5

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Not nice......

Just had to do it didn't you? When everything is going great, you throw a wet towel on the fire. I was about to come unglued, but kept reading thankfully. I guess that's why you're an author and I'm not. My story would be so boring it would put people to sleep. All I've got to say is thanks again for another great chapter, well worth more than just five stars. So looking forward to the next chapter(s), even if this one almost caused me a heart attack, lol.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Drama Again

Cruising along nicely then drama. I nearly missed the key sentence as power read through it.

Well done.

5 again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was dirty! Good writing!

teedeedubteedeedubabout 3 years ago

NOTAM: do not read this story late at night. 🙃

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

Just checked my watch and my heart rate SKYROCKETED. 😵‍💫

loving this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m not a high time pilot, but in several hundred hours, and some deliberate off airport landings (my uncle learned in the 1930’s and engine engine failures were more common, so we did how he was trained. His instructor was trained by Wilber Wright) but I have never done a go-around

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 1 year ago

Pilots earn a certificate, not a license. The Skylane is a great plane to fly.

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Damn good story! The aviation vernacular is spot on and everyone calls it a license even though all pilots know its a certificate..

Thanks for writing

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

So good to read this again, had a smile on my face all the way through the story, that is until Lance's dream. I know what's going on this time so just skipped through the dream, SMH. What a sneaky thing to do the the readers, lol.

Richard1940Richard19406 months ago

You bastards! Completely fooled me with dream. Still gave 5* but damn close to 1. And to think I often say "Thank you"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. Also, forgot to mention earlier that the names "Br...

story TAGS