The Future is in the Air Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, why'd you do that?" Leah whined. "She's such a sweet dog."

"Sometimes when I visit, she decides she has to sleep in here. Usually, I don't mind. But tonight, she's not the bitch I want in bed with me," I joked, drawing the linens down.

"Oh? You think you're going to get some after calling me a bitch? You're going to pay for that," Leah said, grabbing the knotted towel at my waist.

She pulled it off my body aggressively and pushed me onto the bed. She reached for my scrotum, supporting it and its contents, softly stroking its wrinkly flesh with gentle tugs of its hairs.

"Shit, Leah, you scared me for a second."

"Baby! Sorry! I was only playing. You know I'd never hurt you, right?" she said sounding legitimately concerned.

"Then keep playing," I encouraged.

"Make you pay?"

I nodded, wondering what she'd do.

She spun in a one-eighty, and before I knew it, her underside was atop my face.

"Oh, fuck yes! Make me pay !" I whispered, grabbing her smooth butt, and drawing her crotch onto my mouth for a delicious feast.

She came twice while parking herself atop me. She leaned forward and swallowed my cock, suckling it vigorously. It felt marvelous, but because her tongue was employed against the relatively insensitive upper side, I chose an alternative.

"Ride me, Leah. I want you on top of me. I want you in control," I whispered in the half-lit room.

She twisted back around and straddled my thighs. She shifted forward a little and brought me into her tightness with a very satisfying deep sigh as her pubis met mine.

"Lance, you're so perfect," she mewled. "You fill me just right. You make me feel so good."

"I love you so very much," I grunted.

"Say it again," she grunted back.

"I. Love. You."

"I'm yours, Lance."

The way she said the words set me loose.

"Oh, sheesh! I can feel it," Leah groaned softly when I climaxed. "I love feeling that," she cooed, leaning forward and kissing me sweetly.

She lay atop me and held us close as we both recovered.

"Can you feel it when I orgasm?"

"Sometimes."

"What does it feel like?"

"Like your vajayjay is winding up for a sneeze."

"Right here?" she asked, then clenched whatever magical muscles they were.

"Wow. Yeah." I smiled.

"Let's get cleaned up so we can snuggle, get some sleep, and get back to work tomorrow."

"Oh, okay, if you insist."

Luckily, we'd placed towels underneath us, or we'd have soiled the nice linens. We mopped ourselves up with one and settled into bed.



I stood nervously on the apron. I'd just exited my Skylane, having given Leah a good-luck kiss.

"You've got this, baby. Remember, the plane is lighter without me. Don't let it surprise you, and don't forget your CTAF calls. I have my handheld if you need to talk to me."

"You're sure this is a good idea?"

"I am. Now. Off you go. And … Leah? Don't forget to enjoy this!"

I closed the passenger door, and Leah locked it from the inside. I stepped back to the hangar where Peggy and Eric waited. I thought it strange that Eric was on Puck, his favored thoroughbred, but didn't think much more about it.

The plane taxied slowly to the end of the runway and did the pirouette to turn into the mild headwind. I heard the propeller begin to bite into the air as Leah set the controls for takeoff. Using binoculars, I confirmed the flaps were deployed to their proper position.

The plane built speed, leaving the ground right in front of us.

"Nice takeoff," Peggy observed.

"Yeah. That's the easy part," I answered, watching the flaps retract.

Leah flew about a half mile north, and made the left crosswind turn. We had to walk around the hangar to observe her path because the structure obscured the view to the west.

She turned southerly on the downwind leg. From my angle, it looked to be timed correctly, but she wasn't headed due south. The plane was crabbing in the winds a thousand feet up which must have been somewhat stronger and coming from the west.

I lifted the radio to remind her to compensate, but decided I had to leave her to it without my intervention. It wouldn't be a fair solo if she had my voice in her ears.

Again, through the binoculars, I watched as the flaps deployed to landing configuration at the beginning of her descent before she turned to the east on her base leg.

"She's too close," Peggy correctly observed.

"We'll see," I said, nervously.

Leah continued the turn to final as a full one-eighty but had already overshot the extended centerline of the runway by several hundred yards. Her approach was angled inward.

"Lance!" Peggy shouted when she saw what was happening.

Leah was turning toward her right, trying to realign with the runway, but she was too low and slow.

"Leah! Go around!" I shouted into the radio.

Nothing changed. I looked at my handheld and discovered its display was showing only garbage on the LCD.

"Oh my god !" Peggy screamed.

I looked up. My heart stopped.

My plane's right wing dropped, and the craft steeply spiraled. The sound of crumpling metal was deafening even from a half mile away.

I don't know how we got there on foot as fast as Eric did on horseback, but we did, and I wasn't even winded.

The plane was upside down. The right wing had sheared off and lay a hundred yards behind. Both doors were gone, and the main gear struts were twisted obscenely into the empennage. The odor of spilled avgas was intense.

I looked inside and saw Leah dangling from her seatbelt.

"Go get my trauma kit !" Peggy yelled at her husband.

He raced away at a full gallop.

"Leah ! Leah !" I cried out, trying to free her from the wreckage.

"No, Lance ! Let me !" shouted Peggy, the only human on the premises who knew what she was doing.

I moved out of the way, and Peggy scuttled in.

Eric returned.

"Never mind," Peggy informed him. "She's not going to survive this."

"What ?! No! You liar ! Do something!" I screamed at her.

"Did you call my wife a liar ?" Eric growled.

When I turned to repeat myself, I saw his fist approaching my face before the universe went dark.

"Lance?" whispered Leah. I couldn't see her.

"Lance! Hey!" I heard again.

I grasped air before finding her next to me. I drew myself up and squeezed her tightly.

"What's wrong, babe?"

All I could do was gasp for breath.

"You're sweating. You okay? I'm worried about you," she said in a voice heavily laden with concern.

"Whoa," I said, once the coherence of awakening settled on me.

"Bad dream?" she asked, holding me reassuringly, softly stroking my back.

"Shit, Leah. I can't remember the last time I had one."

"Want to talk about it?" she said, kissing my dewy forehead.

"It's already fading," I lied through my teeth because there was no way in hell I was going to tell her I'd just seen her die in a nightmare.

"You kinda scared me. You were grinding your teeth and sort of groaning, but then you said, 'you liar!'"

"Oh."

Leah softly stroked my back and arms with her fingertips. Her cheek was against my shoulder. Her tenderness calmed me, and her gentle touch relaxed me, but I couldn't get back to sleep.