All Comments on 'The Future is in the Air Ch. 04'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Sunset154Sunset154over 3 years ago
Another Great Story

Thanks 5 stars. Another great story, look forward to your next one!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Super story!

5 for all chapters.

Robyn1859Robyn1859over 3 years ago

Most enjoyable! Keep up the standard you have set

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Stellar work! Fantastic! 5 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
***** Five Stars *****

Thanks for the wonderful ending to a great story. Again, I'm sure the Reiter's and the Marlin's have more stories to share in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sugar and spice 5*

This was just a fantastic read. I enjoy how you develope your stories.

The only problem now....I have to wait for your next one.

Thanks for the time and effort!!

DP

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

Awesome story, but as I've said before, I really hate to see it end. Great job!

MVarroMVarroover 3 years ago
Very nice story

well written, believable charakters, good plot.

Thank you, can’t wait for your next effort 5*

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

I guess it's true, all good things come to an end. I really enjoyed the story and was sorry to see it ending. Thanks for the story and I'm looking forward to the next.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
Excellent Story Telling

I know you like feed back and even constructive criticism but I wouldn't try to tell you how to improve your stories. I did notice a lot of your stories have characters from other stories like "When Ordinary Isn't" I wish there was a guide to help guide us because I found that out after all your other submissions. It was kind of like reading a new book by reading chapters out of sequence. After the whole book is read then you can make sense of it, but.... it's more enjoyable to read it the way it was written, if I'm making my thoughts clear. Fortunately all the stories can stand on there own. I just think it would be better if read in order. Thank you. And we will be waiting for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A pilot approves

From a pilot - thank you for the detail that then didn't get too detailed. Thank you for the story and the characters that were beautifully detailed. Stay in the genre and style!

PeterPanicPeterPanicover 3 years ago
Words

I have two comments about some of the dialogue that I dislike. And, its probably more of a pet peeve of mine than anything else. The first is the use - by Leah as much, or even more so, of “Shit.” It just seems so inappropriate and out of place is otherwise normal conversation. On a similar note is the use of “right?” as in, “You know I love you, right?” These seem so out of place, especially for sophisticated, educated people.

The other comment has to do with the few times that Eric has expressed admiration or appreciation of Leah, and you have Lance getting almost offended; challenging Lance. This seems so out of place for two close friends.

I very much enjoyed the story, othbthe plot and the characters. I live in that part of the world and have an aeronautical background as well. I will follow your suggestion and read “When Ordinary Isn’t.”

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Lovely Story

Loved it all the way through. The correct amount of drama both personally for them and their careers as well as a well crafted love story.

Sure there could be a follow up story if you decide to do so.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An absolutely marvelous series!

Ironman52Ironman52about 3 years ago

Congrats on the story as a winner. Second read! I loved this series since I grew up along the 75 corridor from Richardson to Sherman. I was work in aviation as an engineer and along time ago as a aircraft mechanic.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 3 years ago
Good read

I only have one nit to pick. The student pilot certificate is no longer signed or even singable, being plastic. All endorsements now go in the student's logbook. Even better, the certificate no longer has an expiration date.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
If

If the effect of his resignation was that serious,why did we not read about what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wonderful story!!

What a wonderfully written story. I loved it all the way through. Thanks very much for all the time and effort you put into it, and for sharing it with us.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

very nice story with a happy ending. Very good character development especially showing their foibles. Don't know much about flying so I can't nit-pick it but the flying at a lot to the romance story so it wasn't to mushy. Excellent!

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 3 years ago

Nice follow up to “When ordinary isn’t”. My first plane was a Mooney, and I put about 300 enjoyable hours on it before graduating? To a Seneca 2. After another 800 hours, much of it flying in the bush over norther Canada i finally hung it up, but your stories brought back many great memories. Interesting characters, especially the females in both stories that I thought were more complex and more “real” than the male protagonists. Having lost an engine twice, I especially enjoyed the tension of the solo dream and the flight examine. Good stuff. 5* for sure looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I was intrigued by the number of skills that Leah had to learn to earn her pilots license. Most impressive. That’s only the beginning of what she needs to be truly skilled. I’m assuming that she will need other certifications for additional skills in the future. This story has two subjects to cover. The love story aspect, which I think was beautifully written, and the aviation aspect. This was also well done. I enjoy stories that are instructive about a disciple of which are I know little. Again, well done!

SBC97281SBC97281over 1 year ago

I liked learning new things so the details are awesome!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief7 months ago

Well done and thanks for such a wonderful romance story.

Richard1940Richard19406 months ago

Very good indeed. I've always wanted to fly and I've been up a couple of times in private planes. The almost seemed as though II was actually taking lessons, Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. Also, forgot to mention earlier that the names "Br...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES